Reveal

Facebook Ads automation & cross-platform analytics reports

Tomasz B.

Awesome tool to automate Facebook Ads management

Reviewed on 2018/06/06

I have more free time so I can focus on more interesting things than manually going through accounts and killing ads / decreasing or increasing budgets.

Pros

The best thing about RevealBot is that once you identify the patterns you follow to make decisions when managing an account, you can set up rules and have Reveal do everything for you. It frees up a lot of time, gives you more resources (you can't check an account every 15 minutes 24/7, can you?), you don't have to do the manual stuff yourself, what else would you want?

Cons

I'd love to be able to export rules from one Reveal account and import them to another. Also, a great feature would be "apply this rule in accounts X, Y, Z" so that I could save myself duplicating them each time. Other than that, I think it's great!

Alan Y.

Great tool to automate your Facebook ads

Reviewed on 2018/10/24

Overall I'm really happy and would highly recommend to people who are running ads on Facebook.

Pros

This tool actually saved me money as it cut underperforming ads before I normally would. Especially through the night whilst sleeping this tool would make sure it would stop ads that were performing poorly and it would even increase the budgets for the ad sets doing really well. It's great because you can set up your own custom rules so it only does what you ask it too.

Cons

To be honest not much I didn't like. The only thing is the initial learning curve but it wasn't too complitacted.

Gary O.

Automate Paid Social Advetising

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

Peace of mind knowing that my paid social campaigns will stay within defined limits, also being able to run a small team knowing that automation reduces the need for additional team members.

Pros

Being able to automate paid social advertising is crucial for me, it allows me to run many campaigns all at once and know that each one of them will stay within my defined parameters. My favorite feature is the ability to automate FB page post boosting, this is pretty unique and very useful.

Cons

I rate this 5/5 but I do feel it is slightly limited when compared to market leaders such as Ad Expresso. It is true they are not in exactly the same space but it would be good to see more similiar features!

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion

A very good tool to automate social campaigns

Reviewed on 2019/01/16

I've used Reveal bot daily for content programming and management issues on our facebook accounts.

Pros

I have used Reveal Bot on a daily basis for over 6 months. It was very helpful to manage content on our social media account (Facebook, mostly). It is capable to program and automates management actions, such as programming and starting campaigns.

Cons

The interface is not very friendly. It is not possible to select campaigns in bulk and those actions take a lot of time. I suggest to redesign and make it easier to perform bulk actions when selecting campaigns​/accounts to connect to reveal bot.

Jack G.

Helpful for Automating Campaigns

Reviewed on 2018/10/26

Revealbot has helped automate a ton of our processes and save time for our agency. The ability to increase budget on cost per reaction has been a game changer

Pros

The ability to set rules to autoboost page posts as well as fully automate larger campaigns to help keep CPAs in goal range,

Cons

The limits on spend for accounts before upgrading. Wish it could automate youtube and google ads as well

Justin A.

Reveal Saves A Lot of Time for Facebook Ads Management & Research

Reviewed on 2018/06/08

This platform allowed me to gain insights into competitors social media marketing and presence, both for my own businesses, and clients. It helped me do so in much less time than it would have taken to source it otherwise. Additionally, having automated reporting on key areas made sure that I was always able to get to information I needed for client deliverables.

Pros

This platform is very easy to set up and use. In fact, at first, you may think you've done something wrong. Overall, it's ease of set up and use is the thing I like the most. That's followed by it's automated reporting functions.

Cons

I have to say that I don't really care for the user interface very much. To me it seems counterintuitive and like something is missing.

RevealBot has been a game changer for my agency.

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Pros

The user interface is very clear, with a lot of flexibility. I like how it was able to pull all of the metrics that I need from Facebook. The flexibility of the rules is what makes this so valuable for me. I love it!

Cons

Perhaps more flexibility with alerts would be nice. Cost is a little expensive though. Would be great if there were bigger discounts for the higher tier plans. Other than that, everything else seems to be great!

Best advertising tool we've used

Reviewed on 2018/06/08

Pros

I like getting the reports by email so I always know what is going on with our social media advertising. It is easy to use and for the campaign that are going well we can set it and forget it.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about reveal. Everything that we have used so far as surpassed our expectations.

Rory M.

Great product with lots of capabilities!

Reviewed on 2018/10/27

Pros

We love creating more advanced rules to make immediate changes and send notifications regarding certain activity in our ad accounts. Really helpful!

Cons

The only thing that would be more helpful is having a more customized reporting dashboard and some more advanced automation tips for certain niches.

David K.

Easy to setup and use

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Pros

Easier to configure for my ad sets than what Facebook has to offers. Also... I can run my rules every 15 minutes versus Facebook's 30 minute limit.

Cons

Too expensive for the amount of Ad Spend that I do monthly. For that cost, I rather put up with Facebook's limitations... or checkout TrustAds.

Saurabh B.

Nice product. Getting great results.

Reviewed on 2018/06/08

Pros

Engagement is good. I get to stay in the eyes of my most active buyers. So really cool. Nice work done.

Cons

Nothing as such. Does what it says. Nothing more to say just filling the required details. Thanks for the great job.

Andriy B.

It's very easy to set up and manage marketing campaigns with Reveal

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

I was able to set up and run campaigns much faster than before.
I spend less time on monitoring it with Reveal.

Pros

The ease of use. It's really great. The Reveal team invested a lot in a good and clear UX. So that I as a user don't need to suffer and try to set up that crazy FB ad campaign. It's just a lifesaver for simple ad campaign management. Which is suitable for me.

Cons

The functionality is limited, due to the integration through Slack. But it's expected. For my use-case it's perfect. But for more sophisticated use-cases it can be a blocker.

I bought this during a promotion and it is a solid product for monitoring social media...

Reviewed on 2018/06/11

Pros

I test a lot of social media account management tools since I work heavily with my clients community outreach work. Reveal was great to summarize campaigns by company and emailed a summary report to glance over to make sure my other analytics were lining up

Cons

It did not have full integration for the main social media platforms however since I began using it, they have been diligent with their roadmap and constantly adding the features as the api's become open source

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Does not work as advertised

Reviewed on 2018/02/16

Pros

expensive too. better use other automation program in the market

Cons

THere is no tutorial on how to set things up. You are to fend for yourself. Customer service is non existent.

Camille C.
  • Industry: Furniture

We've been using reveal to set rules for our FB ads which saves us a lot of time in the long...

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Pros

I like how automated everything is and how you can get reports delivered straight to your inbox. That saves us the time of not having to dig into to our analytics page every time we want to see stats.

Cons

It's not a super intuitive interface so it could take some time to get the hang of it. You may want to reach out for help identifying rules to set up.

Emily V.

Reveal Review

Reviewed on 2018/11/07

Pros

I like that it automates a lot of tasks that would otherwise need to be done manually.

Cons

I don't always find it the easiest to navigate.

Angelo C.

Reviewed on 2018/11/02

Rok H.

Very useful but awful pricing

Reviewed on 2020/09/16

Pros

A lot of features that you can not have with FB platform rules.

Cons

The pricing. It's bad. The plans are just not good and it gets pricey a lot if you have a lot of monthly ad spend.

Emory T.

Amazing automation tool that has saved us thousands of dollars and hours of time.

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Pros

The robust amount of different conditions/metrics that allow you to make truly custom fit facebook ad automation rules.

Cons

The difficulty of mass application across many facebook ad accounts is a challenge. Its not impossible, its just very difficult.

Perfect tool for automating your campaigns.

Reviewed on 2018/11/02

Revealbot is a must-have tool for automating and scaling your campaigns. It's worth the peace of mind as well knowing that there're rules set in place incase your campaign goes awry.

Pros

The automation aspect. I run a lot of campaigns and I don't always have the time to constantly be checking them. Revealbot gives me the freedom to focus on other areas of my business without having to worry about my campaigns.

Cons

When it comes to reporting it would be cool to be able to do a consolidated report for all accounts instead of having to schedule them all out individually.

Matt J.

Overall I enjoyed my experience. There's an infinite amount of rules you can setup.

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Pros

I like that it's very intuitive to use. It's fast and simple in how it's laid out. The customer support was incredible. They reached out to help give value and give tips.

Cons

Based on my business model, it was quite expensive. Also it's tough when your revenue isn't going through Facebook to adjust, because I had to adjust the rules once a day at least. Also needed to create a LOT of rules to do what I needed to made it hard to maintain.

Paul L.

Excellent way to track and manage Facebook ad performance!

Reviewed on 2018/06/11

Pros

Small learning curve, easy to use! This tool is a great way to measure ad performance in a way that is simple and easy to read. No more clicking through individual parameters and hard to find stats on each ad on Facebook!

Cons

Some issues I have had with the software previously are ironed out. The developers are doing a great job continually improving the platform!

Aud L.

easy, functional

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

rules on my adsets, saves me money on bad adsets

Pros

easy to connect to FB, basic rules that function easily with adsets, easy to add other users, most people in the company use it so its easy to troubleshoot with other coworkers

Cons

doesn't always work, wish rules would occur in shorter time intervals ex. every 10 min instead of every 15 min, wish rules could be applied to ads

We signed up for Reveal for the extra automation capabilities.

Reviewed on 2018/06/11

Pros

The depth of automation rules available are far beyond what other similar services provide. Also, I loved the ability to integrate with slack.

Cons

Too robust for us at this point. Also, didn't feel intuitive for me to go from starting to my first set of rules. In fact, I ended up shutting down all ads on accident when I setup my first rule.

Rickie T.

I have been using Reveal to manage my Facebook ad accounts for the last few months.

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Pros

Reveal has saved me a lot of time and money, by watching my ads while I am away. I find it has many parameters that can be used to define rules.

Cons

I wish there were other notifications beside only Slack. Also I wish it were easier to bulk edit rules, rather than having to dupe many, in and out of folders.