BookingTimes

Clinic management for allied health

4,9
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness
Company size: Self Employed

A Highly Supportive Software company

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

BookingTimes is there for me as needed. They have developed my online presence and stick with me through every detailed question I have. The support works diligently to make my software work for my needs.

Pros

I chose this software because I was able to get started immediately with everything I needed from the website to the booking system to the finance reports.

Cons

I would like add industry specific checkpoints in the notes for faster session recording.

Mark A.

EXCEPTIONAL AFTER SALES SUPPORT AND SERVICE

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

Booking times has allowed us to integrate our financial processes into our booking processes and allowed us to provide live information to our trainers. Has completeley removed any problems with double bookings and has a great user inteface for clients to book online.

Pros

The developer has shown a great deal of understanding on how our industry works.

Cons

Nothing really.............................

Kevin M.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

BT review

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been amazing at helping me and my company integrate software and all the questions I have

Pros

Lots of features, easy to work with, customizable, customer service

Cons

Recurring feature has issues, lots of steps to make a booking (client complaints), no app and mobile use is difficult

Response from BookingTimes

Thank you so much for your review of our business management software. At BookingTimes we are always improving our product to best suit our client's needs, and the needs of their clients.
The recurring bookings feature presented a unique opportunity for improvement last week (some of which were on the recommendations of our clients), and will be completed on Monday of this week! No software system is above upgrades, we just take careful deliberation and thought when implementing changes to ensure seamless and bugless functionality for everyone on the platform.
The app - you are very right! We do not have an app - but remember, the objective is to keep people on your domain (hint.......your SEO will thank you!). Based on the surveys we've conducted, no one wants another app on their phone!
We have thoroughly enjoyed working with Tri-Covery Massage - especially during a strategy shift and the huge growth opportunities ahead. We are excited to help in any way we can.

Leah R.

Booking Times Review

Reviewed on 2020/08/28

We have had a fantastic experience with the team at booking times. From our Demo, to business start up/web design and ongoing management of our web site.

Pros

The Software is very easy to use, The team who support the software are extremely helpful and always quick to respond and manage any concerns.

Cons

It would be fantastic if there was an app to the phone to help when your not in the office and on the go. It would make it so much easier to view and update and manage the software.

Karen F.
Industry: Education Management

Booking Times is fantastic!

Reviewed on 2019/08/15

Our experience has been fantastic. It has reduced time in our business and has made our payment collection processes so much easier. We have not had any no shows for lessons, as all students are confirmed prior to their lesson.

Pros

The software is easy to use and has assisted in less hours returning calls etc at the end of the day. Our clients have found it very easy to use and payments processed online, means that we don't have to chase payments from our clients. Even after the site has been live for over a year, if I have any questions I know that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is only an email away and always responds quickly and with a solution. I highly recommend Booking Times to anyone looking for an online booking system. Best thing we ever did!

Cons

Cannot fault the program. We love everything about it.

Phillip U.
Industry: Automotive

Easy planning on the move

Reviewed on 2020/08/05

This software has made our daily working life easy rather jumping from site to site for communicating then another site for bookings then invoicing with another website.

Pros

We can control everything like emails, text and advertising all from one place. Communicate with clients simple and easy.

Cons

We would prefer to have online payments made to each instructor be made through our separate bank accounts for easier tracking of payments.

Response from BookingTimes

Hi Phil!
I wanted to take a moment and say - first of all - Thank you so much for your review. It makes our hearts happy to hear that the system has simplified your business life and made things easier! We know you guys are out there doing a bang up job, and that makes us proud to be a part of it all.
In regard to the independent payments to instructors with tracking - That's 100% possible! (and is enabled on your system now).
But can we talk about how wonderful the new dashboard refunds are?! :) (Always evolving and improving!)
Hope you are well! We sure appreciate you two.

Ben W.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

BT transformed our business

Reviewed on 2020/03/05

I have never looked back after switching to booking times.

Pros

Our switch to Booking Times was primarily driven improve our our online experience including bookings and web presence.

Cons

The continuous improvement philosophy of Booking Times really keeps the software up to date with the needs of users. As gaps are identified fixes are often worked up and implements quickly and effectively. Integration was challenging but well managed by the BT support team.

Kristen G.
Industry: Public Safety
Company size: Self Employed

Props for Booking Times

Reviewed on 2019/08/01

Customers have more control over their service decisions. Driving School owners are more free to deliver high quality services rather than finagle reservations.

Pros

The software is easy to use, easy for customers to navigate and administrators are available for assistance/open to ideas for enrichment.

Cons

I am happy with the software. Grateful to have found it.

Jane D.

Saved our lives:)

Reviewed on 2019/02/03

They were great and available. The helped us change things so that we had the system just as we wanted it without judgement.

Pros

We like the fact that it does everything for us, its easy to use and is like having virtual staff. Reliable and cost effective. Saving us lots of time.

Cons

We would like to be able to update the background photos ourselves, without bothering them, however they are totally happy to do it. We just think they have other things to do.

Megan C.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

This has been the best decision we have made in years!

Reviewed on 2017/08/28

Pros

Our Clients response is the best thing about this new software. We have had 158 bookings in just 3 weeks from our online program compared to 10-20 on our last online program.