BookingTimes Reviews

BookingTimes

Clinic management for allied health

5/5 (6 reviews)
Crystal B.

A Highly Supportive Software company

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

BookingTimes is there for me as needed. They have developed my online presence and stick with me through every detailed question I have. The support works diligently to make my software work for my needs.

Pros

I chose this software because I was able to get started immediately with everything I needed from the website to the booking system to the finance reports.

Cons

I would like add industry specific checkpoints in the notes for faster session recording.

Karen F.

Booking Times is fantastic!

Reviewed on 2019/08/15

Our experience has been fantastic. It has reduced time in our business and has made our payment collection processes so much easier. We have not had any no shows for lessons, as all students are confirmed prior to their lesson.

Pros

The software is easy to use and has assisted in less hours returning calls etc at the end of the day. Our clients have found it very easy to use and payments processed online, means that we don't have to chase payments from our clients. Even after the site has been live for over a year, if I have any questions I know that Adam is only an email away and always responds quickly and with a solution. I highly recommend Booking Times to anyone looking for an online booking system. Best thing we ever did!

Cons

Cannot fault the program. We love everything about it.

Mark A.

EXCEPTIONAL AFTER SALES SUPPORT AND SERVICE

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

Booking times has allowed us to integrate our financial processes into our booking processes and allowed us to provide live information to our trainers. Has completeley removed any problems with double bookings and has a great user inteface for clients to book online.

Pros

The developer has shown a great deal of understanding on how our industry works.

Cons

Nothing really.............................

Kristen G.

Props for Booking Times

Reviewed on 2019/08/01

Customers have more control over their service decisions. Driving School owners are more free to deliver high quality services rather than finagle reservations.

Pros

The software is easy to use, easy for customers to navigate and administrators are available for assistance/open to ideas for enrichment.

Cons

I am happy with the software. Grateful to have found it.

Jane D.

Saved our lives:)

Reviewed on 2019/02/03

They were great and available. The helped us change things so that we had the system just as we wanted it without judgement.

Pros

We like the fact that it does everything for us, its easy to use and is like having virtual staff. Reliable and cost effective. Saving us lots of time.

Cons

We would like to be able to update the background photos ourselves, without bothering them, however they are totally happy to do it. We just think they have other things to do.

Megan C.

This has been the best decision we have made in years!

Reviewed on 2017/08/28

Pros

Our Clients response is the best thing about this new software. We have had 158 bookings in just 3 weeks from our online program compared to 10-20 on our last online program.