The Leading AI & Patient Engagement Platform

• Industry: Mental Health Care

Simple interface but some adjustment with more complicated functions

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

I used Mend to work with my clients in scheduling appointments and managing my own billing. It was great for simpler messaging, but a little more difficult when insurance arrangements were complicated. Overall it was a good experience.

Pros

I like the ease of scheduling and sending information to clients. I can see quickly who is having trouble attending appointments and integrating that with my own billing management.

Cons

Some of my clients still have some trouble understanding the software, and I've had to spend some time explaining it to them instead of being able to look it up themselves.

Response from Mend VIP

If you direct your patients to our Help button, we respond within 20 seconds and we can help your patients with their first use so you don't have to spend time on that.

Also, if you're using our digital forms, why not have a training form to set expectations? You could inform them of policies, include FAQs, discuss any technology, etc.

Thank you for the review!

Lars H.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great Software

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

My overall experience was satisfactory with guaranteed ease of a work day regarding this matter. ALL IN ALL its a VERY GOOD software.

Pros

This Software allows you to immediately check individuals into a very easy to understand and access database were the Provider on the other end can immediately see that patients appointment time, date, name, DOB, additional comments, etc.. Allowing a very easy work flow as well as client waiting time to decrease and client care increase.

Cons

N/A. I do not have much to say on the opposing side.

Belinda M.

Recommending Mend

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

Patients love it and it is very convenient

Pros

If your schedule is fully booked you can always offer the patient a telehealth appointment

Cons

The only downfall is when you have patients booked and they cannot connect or the system is down. If it is the patients first time using it, they will refuse to try and use it again

Response from Mend VIP

Our uptime and video connection rates remain extremely high at almost 100%. Patients can use the help button where our average response time is currently at 19 seconds if they ever have any issues connecting.

Decent Program

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

This is the better of the two programs I've used, with a lot of options, and the Mend team working to make it a user friendly experience.

Pros

Video platform is easy to use, customer service typically provides a quick response.

Cons

Some tasks take multiple steps and wish they could be incorporated to speed the process.

Nancy W.

Easy program

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

I make appointments and add clients. It's an easy system to use.

Pros

It is easy to schedule, add clients, find clients

Cons

I can't change the length of the appointment - once it's set, I can't change it for special purposes

Tabitha R.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

awesome app!

Reviewed on 2019/02/08

Pros

I like having the convenience of be able to schedule appts for providers instead of having patients go into the hospital.

Cons

sometimes it glitches and patients find it most difficult being a first time user.

Response from Mend VIP

Amazing feedback, thank you! We always encourage patients to test prior to their first visit and we track that on the dashboard. We have instant support available within 30 seconds if they have any issues testing, connecting, or if you need help during the visit. With all of that, some patients might have a learning curve on their first visit and we're happy to help them.

When patients experience our instant support and the convenience of telemedicine, they are usually hooked and become raving fans.

Antonette M.

Audio needs enhancement

Reviewed on 2020/10/01

Pros

Easy to use, ability to see daily, weekly or monthly

Cons

When you are seeing a patient via the telemed feature, the audio is a poor quality and most of the time you cannot even hear the patient or they cannot hear us. Patient's state that they do nto get their text messages to be reminded of upcoming appointments

Sean M.

good system

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

Great to have for client access and during recent public health scare

Pros

Convenience for clients; customer support was generally good.

Cons

making appointments: too many "clicks"
system allows double booking and double listings of clients
data plans are not strong enough to use system without wifi

Scott S.

Excellent Service, Support and Value

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

They replaced another vendor and have been an excellent solution!

Pros

Easiest implementation ever, very professional team that took the time to be responsive to our culture and needs.

Cons

Pro/Con: They are continually adding new features and functionalities, we have "hidden" some so that our staff can take a breather between changes. When they do add stuff the training/communication material is great.

Ed H.

Mend telemedicine

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

this has helped us dee out patients thru the quarantines

Pros

Easy to use from all perspectives. Does not confuse our medicare patients

Cons

the only issue we had was that we had to wait til later for EHR integration

Nichole C.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

Work well with sending all the paperwork we need.

Pros

It is easy to use.

Cons

N/A.

Tramona P.

EXCELLENT ONLINE SERVICE

OVERALL MEND IS AN EXCELLENT OPTION FOR VIDEO APPOINTMENTS

Pros

THE SOFTWARE IS EASY TO NAVIGATE AND USER FRIENDLY

Cons

OUR COMPANY DIDN'T HAVE MEND CONNECTED TO OUR ELECTRONIC SYSTEM WHICH MEANT WE HAD TO BOOK 2 APPTS FOR EACH PATIENT

Jeffrey H.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

A superb platform for telemed

Reviewed on 2020/09/26

Would recommend it to any and all.

Pros

Ease of scheduling, billing, history of use, overall clarity of patient encounter.

Cons

A couple of recent changes. I miss being able to text a patient who has yet to join the visi.

Gea G.

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

Experience was good never had any issues

Pros

Easy to log on and get patients on for telehealth, straight forward scheduling

Cons

Can't do 3 parties on Ad-hoc, Hard to navigate for first time users

Yadira V.

Excellence

Reviewed on 2017/08/30

Pros

My doctor is at my finger tips, my patients can schedule on weekends. Forms are so much easier to workwith.

Cons

Alerts could be a bit more better. Texting multi phones or email. Nothing else all is awesome!!!!!!!

Diana R.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Convenient way to reach your client.

Reviewed on 2019/02/08

Pros

The software allows central point for sessions and billing. It provides the ability to secure intake documentation and signatures for MTP's and TPR's. It also allows for easy billing. It allows clients/therapist to connect via cell phone, tablets, lap/desktops.

Cons

Software requires strong internet/WIFIconnection. It is easily interrupted by incoming texts and call.

Response from Mend VIP

Thank you for the feedback. Some wireless carriers do not allow phone calls and data to run simultaneously. We also just released new video changes that allow for better connections on lower cellular connections.

Emily J.

Telehealth Platform

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

Pros

I really like the ease of scheduling and the reminders it automatically sends.

Cons

Sometimes the software is glitchy and freezes up which frustrates clients.

Iris F.

So easy to use!

Reviewed on 2019/02/08

Pros

I love how easy it is to set everything up. From a practice manager point of view, it's great to have something so accessible for the office and patients

Cons

I have not found anything I don't like about the software.

Amelia S.

Convenient but confusing

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

Pros

Convenient for providers and patients especially when dependents want to come in without a guardian.

Cons

It can be confusing. Parents sometimes don't fill out all the forms we send and they can easily mix up paperwork between dependents . They will fill out all the questions of Sibling A's paperwork for Sibling B and vice versa, because mend pre-assigns it to each patient.

Response from Mend VIP

Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it! I wonder if a link for the paperwork would help? It would allow them to set up their children and then take them right through the paperwork child by child.

Klaire M.

Mend Review

Reviewed on 2019/02/06

We have benefited from mend by using it to have teleproviders who are different time zones but still able to provide care to our patients.

Pros

I like the ability to communicate with people who do not live locally to you.

Cons

Sometimes technology glitches and that makes the process frustrating.

Response from Mend VIP

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it. We just released an upgraded video experience. It works on even slower speeds so when patients aren't on the best connections, you won't have as many glitches.

If there are ever any issues, our instant support is available. Average response times are often less than 20 seconds.

Jason F.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

A good start into the EMR world

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

It has been a good experience. The team is open to engaging in discussion, and working for best solutions.

Pros

This software worked seamlessly with existing programs utilized in our hospital and had the propensity to be a game changer for work flow and efficiency.

Cons

Product's flexibility was limited by pay walls. Additionally there were certain elements that seemed redundant and not well thought out.

Response from Mend VIP

This was a one-off custom project that is not Web based. It is not representative of the product, hence the wrong product is being reviewed here.

The customer also prevented us from going live so it was never used in a production setting for an accurate review or assessment to be made.

Nancy P.

Change is good

Reviewed on 2019/02/09

not good ,

Pros

what can be a pro that everything can be electronic

Cons

if it worked correctly it would be great to be paperless

Response from Mend VIP

Thank you for the feedback. We're really surprised to see a low rating here because we have received awards from your CEO and most other users have rated us extremely high for several years. We will reach out to see if we can assist you with the utilization of the system.

It's also important to note that we cannot verify this name as a user of the Mend system.

Ivelisse R.

My experiences its a little bit hard because all change required time to time to things better.

Reviewed on 2017/08/29

Pros

Tele-comunication with client by camera, the HELP icon help us to fix problems, have a good organization, have the instruction clearly. The way that we submit the information and send the client to sing the privacy, no show and other document, For me Mend its a really good tool to do the therapist and they always be alert and answer all questions the we need to clarify and they provide information about the step to to the signatures and all that we need.

Cons

The voice have to improve, sometimes the client cannot listen well, or the client cannot hear me or have echo. I always verify how its everything in my computer and the systems give me a messages I don't have problem with audio and camera. When I enter to the therapy session I saw the client not clear, the client back and forward. I always recommended the client to do the test 15 minutes before the therapy to avoid any problems.

Audryn A.

Mend Review

Reviewed on 2021/03/24

Overall I would not recommend Mend. Compared to other similar products, this software is not the best.

Pros

There isn't much I like about this product. It was there when I needed it to continue practice during the pandemic but now that I am familiar with it and other products, I do not like much about this software.

Cons

There always seems to be some issue with connection. The images are often blurry and I have had many issues with getting connected to sessions. The screen sharing feature does not seem to work. There are many unnecessary steps required to get things done. Tech support is not as helpful as I would like it to be.

Deanna M.

Great software

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

Overall, this has been on of the better telehealth software to use.

Pros

-Easy to use
-the check in process is easy to use.
-Most families are able to operate the system

Cons

-trying to collect a co-pay can be cumbersome.
-if you do not have great internet service you will not be very successful on a MEND call.