InventoryCloud Reviews

InventoryCloud

A better inventory management software.

3.8/5 (42 reviews)
Kris R.

Waspnest Inventory Control

Reviewed on 2015/07/23
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Following are the best features of Waspnest product.
1. Easy to understand interface which require no prior knowledge on inventory methods.
2. User friendly and painless backup and restore. This is very critical especially if you are changing from one computer to another. Almost every year we upgrade our laptop. So carrying forward the inventory created is very easy. It takes lots of effort inputting all the inventory all over. Several hours of was saved by this feature.
3. Any type of inventory process will require user involvement. Waspnest product makes this process easy and comfortable to users even with little or no experience in inventory and book keeping.
4.Importing and exporting to/from excel files is very helpful as it is easy to share the list of items with others.

Vendor is very helpful in selecting the right product for our company. The cost of the software is reasonable even for small business to try out.

Cons

Labeling is not clearly explained. Unless you have prior knowledge on UPC codes etc. it will be difficult to work with this feature.
Detailed tutorial will be helpful. Not sure if online video tutorial will be helpful in this regard.

It will helpful if the program prompts duplicate or similar entries to avoid two entries for the same item.

Bob J.

WASP Enterprise Edition

Reviewed on 2016/12/05
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

- Great software for the price and can be purchased with scanners, printers etc as one package
- On-line training supplied with purchase and technical help line is available to support unique-to-application issues.
- Software does a good job of providing inventory managment with very efficient uptime.
- Has options for multiple warehouse locations that can assist in controlling inventory or used for unique applications.
- Check-out feature or expiry date can be used for other uses such as alerting system as to when equipment calibrations are due

Pros

- Easy to use and quick uptime for new users.
- Adminstrator protected to limit user access for multiple functions
- Alert tab accessible to all users identifies overdue actions

Cons

- Requires work arounds to control inventory lot numbers that are approved for use vs lot numbers that are rejected for same part number
- special notes added to describe part number or lot are not visible from main inventory screen
- hard copy bar code labels default does not include lot number description when tracking of multiple lots is required
- E-mail notification require an assigned iIP address that is not feasible for systems where users that login/out of system.

Milad G.

Easy to use, user friendly, convenient software with good prices

Reviewed on 2016/09/19
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

the Interface is good and easy to use. It's really user friendly and our warehouse staff were able to work with the software out of the box with minimum training. they also provide us with all sorts of label printers, bar-code scanners, labels, ribbons and basically any product we might need to work with the software.
It has a really good Import/Export feature which made it easy for us to transfer our data into the system (products, customers, etc.) . The database is well-designed so if you are an IT expert and want specialized reports and queries it's a piece of cake!

Cons

It doesn't have a good support for the full ordering cycle (purchase order, pick order, packing slip, etc.) . and it'd be really nice if it had integration with different accounting software.
Customer support is good but they need more people to be able to answer all the calls specially during the busy hours.

Trenton F.

Good product for the right price!

Reviewed on 2016/12/13
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We operate an RV Rental company with approximately 100 units. Each unit has hundreds of parts on the vehicle. Stocking enough parts for these units not to mention general stocking and sales parts quickly brought our inventory needs to critical status.

We began looking for ways to better control this inventory, monitor, manage and quantify everything related to that department. We needed something that felt basic or in other words, was easy to use and intuitive; yet, we needed something that was powerful enough to get the job done.

We landed on Wasp. The interface is simplified. The setup is clean. The level of service provided by the company is solid.

We are happy with our decision and will continue to recommend Wasp Inventory Control.

Pros

Easy to use. Clean interface. Great support.

Cons

Too early to tell....

Kevin M.

Makes things easier

Reviewed on 2018/05/04
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Bar-code are able to be put on labels so it can make life so much easier when you have a lot of labels to make

Cons

my version does not center the information on the label automatically I have to do it manually when I create each label.

6.0/10
James T.

Great product for a great price

Reviewed on 2018/10/09
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

unbelievable interface that allows seamless transition from menu to menu. I would recommend this to any company

Cons

Sometime product can be overwhelming in the sense of how much data it requires and uses on a daily basis

5.0/10
James T.

Easy to Use Inventory

Reviewed on 2019/07/03
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

This software is affordable and easy to use

Cons

Has a low number of functions, hard to report

David C.

WASP Barcode is a good solution for small to mid sized companies

Reviewed on 2016/08/16
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Ease of use. Simple to install and navigate. Product arrived fast and was very easy to install. All components were easy as well with the exception of setting up the barcode type that you wanted to print but even that was not bad.

Cons

Technical Support can be a little slow responding but its more of a situation where you need help right away and it may take an hour or two to reach someone.

Jeremy M.

Why so much

Reviewed on 2018/04/09
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The functions are just fantastic, well robust, even has a phone application for both Iphone and android.

Cons

Expensive solutions compared to other software inventory control systems, but the application use for IT admins makes it fantastic.

Susan A.

Wasp Inventory is best for the buck

Reviewed on 2018/09/07
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Works well, and price is affordable

Pros

Easy to use, makes tagging or labeling your inventory a simple task. You just type in the information that is needed and print out your bar coded labels. This software makes the task of labeling quick and easy

Cons

Software sometimes will freeze up, and you need to re-start it. It don't save the last input, so need to re-input your information

Anthony D.

Completely Unprofessional

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2017/10/18
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Pros were the sales rep was super persistent when selling me the equipment and software.

Cons

The cons? After this guy sold me the software and scanners, the moment i received the equipment and needed assistance this guy was no where to be found. I tried leaving a message several times, have an email thread for nearly 3 months of him not responding to my request for help but me receiving his automated sales emails, spoke with customer service on 4 different occasions never got a follow up, finally got to the accounting dept who had said they would handle it and cancel it out to only find out months later they're still sending me invoices and never credited me back anything. This began in 02/17 its now 10/17 and i am following up again with Billing as i tried again 2 weeks ago promising they would fix this and still nothing. Now the supervisor relayed a message they would clear out the 2 of the 4 months of unpaid bills and meet me in the middle ( the customer who didnt get an answer back for 4 months and im supposed to pay in full or split the bill?) then to come back and tell me theyll cover all 4 months and that i should try and "re-sell" their equipment online (the same equipment i was sold on and not able to use due to bad customer service, its still in the box and they wont credit me back. Completely unprofessional, offering me to split invoices and re-sell equipment for products i wasnt able to use since the day i got it. If they correct this ill let it be known but until then the way this has been handled is so unprofessional acting like theyre doing me a favor canceling out 2 of the 4 months and not giving me credit for the 1st month and equipment i was swindled into.

Jake P.

Wasp Inventory Control

Reviewed on 2016/12/09
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I was looking to upgrade my old inventory software to something that would be easier to use, and make my life easier. Wasp Inventory software made that possible without much of a hassle. What used to take me a whole day to complete I can get done in an hour now. This software has made my life so much easier!

Pros

Very easy to navigate, tech support is very quick to help and get any issues resolved quickly. Easy to incorporate bar code later on if you choose to use bar coding to help with tracking.

Cons

There could be better reports that cover a few more details, but if you know how to, you can make your own custom report and you will be good to go.

Inventory Control

Reviewed on 2018/12/05

Pros

The best feature to this software is the ability to know exactly how much stock you have along with when the stock will expire.

Cons

Pretty easy to use and does a great job tracking I have no complaints about this product.

Caitlin M.

It's Okay but a Little Archaic

Reviewed on 2017/01/09

We used Wasp Inventory for about 4 years. In that time, we had several quirky glitches that took phone calls to resolve. For the most part, their customer service was okay, but more often than not, while I was waiting for a response, I was able to troubleshoot the problem and resolve it on my own. If you need to do an inventory audit - good luck. Wasp does not do inventory audits very well. They take lots of time for the barcode scanners to sync (like 15 minutes each scanner) and Windows thinks the program has become unresponsive. It's literally a nightmare.

They can't automatically create POs. We had to do them all manually. We also couldn't integrate their email servers with Gmail, so we had to download POs and email them to vendors.

Also, their inventory doesn't sync with anything. We switched so our live inventory could be pushed to our sales channels.

I feel like in their prime, Wasp was probably awesome, but they're well past due for a refresh.

Lloyd M.

Good Product For Tracking Various Inventories

Reviewed on 2015/08/10
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The data entry is fairly easy. The FAQ/help videos were very helpful. I have not started a bi-annual inventory yet but I believe it will go quite easily once I learn more about the hand scanner.

Cons

The WASP label printer is still trial and error. It was difficult to get the printer labels to align properly. The software was also a bit confusing. I feel an Adobe label function would have been a much easier solution.

Areane Q.

My Insights in WASP Inventory Control

Reviewed on 2018/02/22
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Very easy to use and the recommended software for Inventory Management. The Tech Support Team is very accommodating and been helpful with all of our concerns. Good Job!

Richard L.

Easy to use; Barcode software does what we need it to do

Reviewed on 2016/09/06
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Software is pretty self-explanatory and easy to use. Our customer requires bar codes for shipping purposes so this software gets the job done and does what we need it to do.

Cons

No complaints yet. Software works from initial install to getting the bar codes created.

Brian E.

DOF Subsea

Reviewed on 2015/07/28
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The ability to create assemblies which shortens the checkout process

Cons

The alerts. There are not enough types of alerts that can be selected.

6.0/10
Ahmed A.

Impressive for being fairly unknown

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/04/26

Pros

This is hard to say. You have the dashboard that has everything you need to look at immediately. You can then navigate to anything you want. You need to check receipts? 2 clicks. Shipment just arrived? 2 clicks, record it, done. So convenient.

Cons

I haven't gotten any complaints from anyone except elderly folks using the system as well as new-hires. I wish they had a more thorough software trainer in place. It would make my life easier. I have also gotten some lip about notifications, but we will see.

Genera M.

Inventory cloud

Reviewed on 2016/09/07
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Their reporting system is decent, their technology allows you to upload your own barcode and key phrases. We liked the built in cloud feature as well.

Cons

Their response on getting back to us what lacking and wasn't right away as we would have liked.

Brinomar T.

Easy and user-friendly

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/02/23
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

It's a great help on managing inventory and one more good thing is that it doesn't need an advanced computer knowledge compared to other softwares. Data needed is just some clicks away and gives you more time to analyze more complex things.

Adam B.

Not as advertised, and unhelpful

Reviewed on 2018/10/15
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I would be extremely wary of purchasing a solutions from them. They sound like they have everything together, but when push comes to shove they've been extremely unprofessional toward us.

Pros

The product has the appearance that it can do quite a bit, also the scanners they provide are relatively decent once you figure them out.
Simple problems were easily fixed with a technician

Cons

-Functionality was not as advertised
-Many parts of the software either did not work or had bugs
-Any complicated or more in-depth issues that were found were treated as impossible tasks, even though we made the purchase with the understanding that the bugged functionality would be operational
-'Updates' that were provided would sometimes cause more issues than help.
-Upon attempting to cancel or services, we have been subsequently ignored. (We have been trying to cancel or services with them for over 3 months now)

Jason Z.

Can't beat the price and functionality

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/06/14

Pros

Can't beat the price and functionality, it's super easy to use and setup. Adding and scanning the codes to be created you don't feel like you have to be a genius to do it. plenty of peripherals to choose and use

Cons

The only con is how it was purchased for just a single license and it had nothin to do with the vendor but was an operational decision

Patrick N.

Solid system

Reviewed on 2017/07/11
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

All in all, this is a very flexible program.

Pros

This system is fairly easy to use once you get it set up the way you like. It provides the opportunity to list numerous additional numbers, and it is very easy to rename items

Cons

It is a bit difficult to muddle through at the beginning, I would suggest paying extra to have them set it up

Guillermo G.

great inventory tracking

Reviewed on 2018/07/16

Great barcoding

Pros

our company tried a lot of inventory control systems looking to implement barcodes tags to make easier our shipping and receiving ans this one the only one we could work with, easy set up

Cons

the price is a little bit high for a small company, may be affordable for a medium size or large company