TrackTime24 Reviews

TrackTime24

Time tracking, absence management & employee scheduling tool

4.9/5 (11 reviews)

Great app, cannot imagine to run company without it

Reviewed on 2017/11/20

Pros

I'm glad I started using this app. It makes scheduling so easy for managers to create, and so easy for employees to follow. Great for monitoring hours and leave requests. Great support, happy to help even with most trivial things.

Cons

At this time I have found some bugs but they were "squashed" quickly. :) I am still waiting for the new app for employees, but it is supposed to become available soon and the team is keen on keeping their word.

Michał K.

TrackTime24 - super simple and user-friendly software!

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2017/11/20

Pros

We are so happy with TT24, it's working out so well. Scheduling is a breeze and our office is so much more peaceful and happy without the chaos of those paper timesheets! Customer support is awesome!

I love it!

Reviewed on 2018/05/14

Pros

I didn't know about the existence of such applications until someone recommended it to me. It makes work A LOT easier, now it's hard for me to imagine how we even worked without it. ;) It's very intuitive and easy to use. I definitely recommend it!

Cons

That I didn't know about it earlier. :P The pricing could be a bit lower, but since it's good value, I won't complain. ;)

Mateusz P.

One of the most user-friendly HR tools available

Reviewed on 2017/11/15

Pros

Very intuitive, with the tutorial guiding you through each step in the application set-up, customizable pricing (you pay for what you need), innovative QR code clock-in, clock-out solution, haven't seen this in any other cloud time track tool.

Cons

Quite a fresh software, so you might encounter minor bugs but the support has responded quickly to any issues.

We need tool like TrackTime24

Efficiecy

Pros

Usability, mobility, works with different systems. Every workers very fast cen use this system. It's really easy to use

Cons

This software is very important for our company. This is prepared by small company. We don't know is it updated software in the future

Makes my job easier!

Reviewed on 2018/05/16

Pros

User friendly, intuitive and good-looking app, so I enjoy using it. Perfect for our small team time management. Gets the job done!

Cons

Found few bugs, but they didn't affect our work. Solved quickly by the support. We haven't experienced any serious problem.

Quick software at reasonable price which streamlines workforce management.

Reviewed on 2017/11/17

Pros

This software is simplicity and quick in use. Almost all functionality is added. If you need you can find quick support - very appreciated.

Cons

There is some small bugs and some additional functionalities can be added. There is no significant errors.

Simple and Easy. Great product!

Reviewed on 2017/10/31

Pros

The easiest system I have ever used. The staff has no problem with the system not recognizing them as our old system did.

Anyugel M.

User-friendly software and really great app

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

Pros

This application makes it easy to program different tasks for managers, and easy to follow for employees. This is really ideal for controlling hours and leaving pending requests even with trivial things.

Cons

There is some small bugs and some additional functionalities can be added in the future. But, there isn't significant errors in the software

Amy T.

An app that does what it says and make an amazing difference in the office!

Reviewed on 2018/05/14

Pros

Really easy to use with great interaction, it's made a huge difference to the efficiency of our office. Customer service is also really good and very helpful. Helps streamline time management and increases staff productivity.

Cons

Haven't found any issues yet! Will be checking to see if any issues appear with upcoming software updates.

Great product with a lot of functionalities

Reviewed on 2017/11/17

Pros

Fantastic people in charge that are always eager to help. Tracktime has a plenty of really usable features, absence mgmt works well.