Flowlu Reviews

Flowlu

Online project management & collaboration suite

4.8/5 (35 reviews)
Theresa R.

The perfect all-in-one software for SMBs

Reviewed on 2018/12/15

Essentially, my business has the potential to get out of the red now that we've migrated to one app for everything. Previously, spending cash due to inefficiency.

With my team utilizing Flowlu, we have the opportunity to increase productivity and complete projects quickly. After a few updates we'll save additional time, I mean, nothing saves more time than having one software for CRM, project management, estimates / invoicing, task automation, document sharing, messaging, workspaces, polls, a knowledge base and reports versus switching between 34 apps.

Pros

#1. First thing's first, I'm not happy about sharing the best thing on the market.... But the customer service team is beyond average and they deserve the love.
#2. My team and I absolutely love the goodies. All the features and simplicity of use is top notch; flowlu looks and feels professional.
#3. We can't get enough of how practical and seamless using the software is compared to other popular softwares.
#4. I've made friends go life y'all. Customer service is responsive, friendly and passionate about what they do and how it's presented. Oh, and contacting them is guilt-free.
#5. We took a HUGE load off when deciding to downsize and streamline our processes. We went from about 34 apps & websites to now less than 5.
#6. Personalize the software to match your business needs. Versus changing your business based on the software.

Cons

#1. Now that the best secret is out, I'll tell ya my biggest fear is that the price will become unreachable and impractical.
#2. I don't have much to complain about. By the time anyone finishes reading this review, there will be updated the changelog that more integrations and customizations were released.

Anna M.

Gets out our small IT team

Reviewed on 2018/01/31

Pros

Negligible and intuitive interface without overloaded functional. There is a module agile. Passed to it with a paid and complex jira, the functionality is quite sufficient for our needs and easily configured. Quickly log tasks in the backlog, sprints are created, the pages do not hang. There is a sorting of tasks by folders using the drag & drop method. Convenient filters on several parameters, which helps to find the right task when there are several hundred of them.

Cons

No auto-link category to the tasks, when you create it in a folder, you have to assign it manually. If you forgot, look for it at the end of the list. There are subtasks, but there is no check-list.

Response from Flowlu

Thank you for your feedback Anna!
We will upgrade Flowlu Agile Projects App using your suggestions!

Rajana K.

In order to start using, you do not need to study the instructions for a long time

Reviewed on 2018/01/31

Pros

Excellent functionality for working with tasks. The setting, appointment of the responsible, control, accounting of time - everything is: simply and clearly. The program has additional built-in tools - for example, mental maps and agile-module. Mental cards are prettier and more convenient than the bulky XMind and at the same time conditionally free. Finally, you can not use extraneous messengers for working discussions.

Cons

Some things are not obvious, they would not prevent articles with the analysis of the system's functional.

Response from Flowlu

Thank you for your feedback Rajana!
Regarding documentation we will release it in couple of weeks!

Andrei K.

Good project tracking service

Reviewed on 2018/11/05

Pros

We use the service for 3 years. It greatly simplifies the work, as it is convenient to track information about customers. We immediately see what task we are performing for the client, what project is assigned to it and how much money we will receive.

Cons

The service has no serious flaws, but there are several small flaws. For example, you can not calculate the salary in the financial section, you need to do it in a separate module.

Sameer D.

Excellent Software to Run your Business

Reviewed on 2018/08/14

I am using flowlu.com consistently for more than 2 years and I am quite happy about it.
It helped me to deliver my product efficiently and provides me better team management and total delivery control

Pros

Flowlu is complete suite, it helped us to manage our projects, team, communication (via built in chat) and most importantly our customers to great extend

Cons

if this could be integrated with social monitoring, marketing aspect of business this software will rock the world.

Sam N.

All work in one place

Reviewed on 2018/03/12

Pros

I'm just delighted with this platform. It allows you to use different applications to work together in one place - it's just super. Especially like the built-in manager, which monitors the actual time and compares it with the planned one. This allows us to solve crucial tasks on time.

Cons

It is necessary to refine almost all sections. To use them while it is inconvenient, but it is not critical. I have not found any other shortcomings, although I use it recently. Perhaps something else will manifest itself over time.

Polina M.

This is my magic business wand

Reviewed on 2018/02/14

Pros

I use the service as a task scheduler, very convenient. Tasks can be scattered around folders, the application has a good interface, nothing hangs. Goals, setting task-makers, mental maps and group chats - this helps a lot to establish business processes. Simply put, the application has everything that a businessman might need. Contacts and customers are always at hand.

Cons

This is the only one of all my applications, in which 100% there are no shortcomings. I am delighted and want to share with all this find.

Ahmet A.

Excellent project management service

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

Pros

The service has a wide range of tools. All tasks can be assigned the time and name of the project. After the implementation of the plan, I compare the planned and elapsed time, I derive statistics on which it is understood, where I have flaws, and where I recycle. For anyone who is viewing projects not in the office, there is a mobile application.

Cons

You can not connect to the tasks of other employees. They can view documents, but cannot make changes. This is 100% needed to be improved and another search function added.

Response from Flowlu

Hello Ahmet!
Thanks for your review!
You're able to assign tasks to your team members and collaborate)

Maxim K.

A simple and intuitive interface, but many features are missing

Reviewed on 2018/08/24

Pros

In my work I use Flowlu basically as a knowledge base, in which I collect, store and process information. From this point of view, everything works fine and there are no complaints.

Cons

And now I will say a few words about the shortcomings of the system. Rather, these are not shortcomings, but, rather, shortcomings. So, I would like to be able to insert information without automatic formatting. The second point is that it is difficult to understand the purpose of some functions from the first time, and there is very little information on the system.

Eric G.

Will not allow to clutch at all at once

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

I do not know if you ever had such a thing that you do not know what to grab for? You have to do so many things that you do not know where to run. I was so constantly. And I found a way to deal with it. This time management system allows you to focus only on the most important at the moment.

Cons

It remains only to introduce a similar system into the business. If the developers finish the work together on the tasks, it will be just great. This system will be able to give the business a quantum leap.

Ron M.

Different applications for collaborative work are stored in one place

Reviewed on 2018/01/30

Pros

The service has distinctive chips that I have not seen anywhere - a project board with checklists, creating accounts linked to a transaction, a project, accounting for the proceeds and costs of the project, and here is the Agile module and the mental map. It is convenient that there are so many tools in one place, in a single interface.

Cons

The section "Projects" has not been finalized, it is not very convenient to use it. It can be seen that the system is still at the stage of withdrawal.

Milana R.

A program that teaches planning

Reviewed on 2018/02/17

Pros

For the first time I saw such a function in such an application, and tried them a lot - if I did not do the things planned for today, it's impossible to go to the folder - tasks for tomorrow. This is very stimulating for proper planning.

Cons

Despite all the advantages, the application is slightly damp, there is no possibility to filter tasks by dates, and also create pivot tables.

Response from Flowlu

Thank you for review, Milana!
Great to know that our software helps you to plan your things to do! You give us motivation to make Flowlu better!

Alex K.

Convenient scheduler

Reviewed on 2018/02/20

Pros

This task manager completely suits me. You can conveniently scatter tasks to folders. For example, I never go to the "important" folder until I finish with the "very important" folder. At first I was skeptical about such products, but quickly got involved. Indeed, it helps to save time and focus on the most important.

Cons

I would like the developers to finish the section "Projects", otherwise it's some kind of curve. It would also be nice to add the ability to work together on tasks.

Santa F.

Guaranteed rescues from the hijackers

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

I do not often use such programs, but this one interested me. Indeed, a nice interface, a variety of tools, the program knows a lot, which is usually uncharacteristic for such software. Working with it is very convenient and helps me to concentrate.

Cons

Very inconvenient implemented mode of joint work on tasks. You can say that it simply does not exist. Everything is sharpened for the solution of individual problems. But they do not use such systems in order to plan a trip to the store.

7.0/10
Aura N.

Electronic organizer

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

I use this program in this capacity and it is much more convenient than a paper pad. Many routine operations program takes over. A well-organized system for sorting and tracking important tasks. With him, the whole team works more efficiently - it's a fact.

Cons

The section with projects is not very convenient, and the mode of teamwork is absent altogether. It is necessary to refine many small nuances, but this is more a matter of taste. I hope the developer does not let you down.

Angela B.

Great New Business Management Software

Reviewed on 2018/08/10

It is still "under construction" so to speak but so far it is a really great tool and very user friendly. I look forward to introducing other customers to it so they can actually use something they can understand.

Pros

I love that there are so many different apps to use for your business. The project management portion is exactly what I had needed from a CRM and I have been searching for. I have done a lot of product research on all-in-one business suites that include project management and I love where they are going with this. It is super easy to use and to get started.

Cons

I know it is still being developed but I do hope for contracts with e-signature capabilities along with some nice looking proposal software. A client portal would be nice as well but I have a standalone that I can use.

Response from Flowlu

Thanks for your review, Angela!)

Paul A.

Unbelieveable combination of power and performance!

Reviewed on 2018/08/17

I did extensive research of CRM software before settling on Flowlu, and I must say I have not been disappointed. This is easily the best business decision I have made.

Pros

We are a small but growing company. I have been using Flowlu for 6 months. I am amazed by the wealth of functionalities available. Very user-friendly software. I keep discovering new functionalities every day. Highly recommended!

Cons

It would be great to include an audit trail.

Alex V.

Universal software

Reviewed on 2019/01/21

In general, it is an excellent tool for automating business processes.

Pros

I use Flowlu every day when sending messages to customers of our company. The software is often updated, but due to its high organization it takes up a small amount of space.

Cons

There are not enough functions for financial reporting, and there is also no possibility to insert information without performing automatic formatting.

Michael W.

There is no other Software to use.

Reviewed on 2018/08/18

Flowlu is my day in and day out, task manager and invoicing platform. Just about every task and assignment of tasks go through this. Even my clients are using it now.

Pros

This is a great software to use to manage clients and also get tasks and workflows done. I have tried a host of softwares. Trello, Zoho, Sugar CRM, Bitrix, open source, paid, Invoicely; I could go on and on. None of them matches up to this software with its features. Thankful my wife found this and I have ben using it day in and day out.

Cons

There are very few cons. The software is still in development so any cons I would care to list have already been addressed by the great development team. Even for those thinking the learning curve is steep, most if not all of the instructions are in the back.

Karla C.

Good service

Reviewed on 2019/01/07

Pros

I like that the software is well organized and takes up a rather small amount of space. I use it every day to send messages to customers of our company, as well as to my colleagues.

Cons

I lack some of the functionality, but the software is expanding quite quickly, so it is possible that they will soon appear in it.

Nataly O.

Everything you need in one place

Reviewed on 2018/08/23

Pros

Developers tried to make the customer base not that it was simply, but was an effective tool in every concrete business that wants to use the application. At the same time, the system is suitable for owners of small sites or freelancers, as well as for a larger business in which hundreds of people are involved. Flowlu is simple and convenient, it is easy to store and process detailed information about each client.

Cons

There are no reminders on the birthdays of customers or any important dates on the system. Of the larger claims, I can say that the system of distribution of roles among employees has not been thought out. In general, everything is fine.

Flowlu Task Management Review

Reviewed on 2018/08/21

Overall, Flowlu is fully functional and is a great tool for collaboration

Pros

You can load files in a task for further details of your projects, mobile app and the web app is always in sync

Cons

The only main con is that you cannot attach images in your chat box, say, you would like to share a screen capture. So that's not possible

Evgeny F.

This application helps me to optimize the work

Reviewed on 2018/08/13

Pros

Flowlu I discovered for myself not so long ago, but I was able to evaluate this application to its true worth. It has a simple and intuitive interface, thanks to which I quickly create the necessary job lists, notes, which I assign to folders according to the purpose. For example, for each project I have a separate folder, there are folders for household chores, sports. It turned out that it is convenient and significantly saves time.

Cons

In the projects section there are no normal settings, I would like this feature to work as intended by the developers.

The sharpest tool in the shed!

Reviewed on 2018/08/14

A must for staying organized and for never forgetting a task again. Once you get into the habit of adding tasks and reviewing them at least daily, you have a valuable tool for optimizing your time and creating efficiency for your self and others.

Pros

The ability to sort or organize in several different ways as well as the ability to assign tasks and follow up with the assignee.

Cons

The glitch (or user error) where a task is occasionally duplicated if you make a change and then save.

True all-in-one online collaboration tools with a decent free plan

Reviewed on 2018/08/14

I feel that we have an in-house support team when working with Flowlu.

Pros

Our research requires a project management tool and a knowledge base, so we are very happy to find this rare combination in Flowlu. The icing on the cake is the free plan and the instant customer support.

Cons

Flowlu hasn't provided the documentation yet. In fact, this helps my cognitive development as I always explore something new every day working with Flowlu.