Flowlu

Online project management & collaboration suite

John M.
  • Industry: Design

Really Different Review

Reviewed on 2020/02/13

It's taken a while to get used to how it works and in the meantime I have still kept going with the other project management tools, but after 18 months of using three major management tools I have gone for this one exclusively and will be junking the others (not without regret as I enjoyed using some of them, but this has filled all the gaps that the others didn't)

Pros

I love this software. I have tested all the major project management software out there and this is the best for us. I am the only user, but it allows me to plan and automate tasks for the business. I don't use the finance options as I use Xero for that - but it is fantastic for the automation of tasks within projects.

Cons

Sometimes buggy, but less so as time has passed - it is obviously still supported and growing, so that's not so bad.

Santa F.

Guaranteed rescues from the hijackers

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

I do not often use such programs, but this one interested me. Indeed, a nice interface, a variety of tools, the program knows a lot, which is usually uncharacteristic for such software. Working with it is very convenient and helps me to concentrate.

Cons

Very inconvenient implemented mode of joint work on tasks. You can say that it simply does not exist. Everything is sharpened for the solution of individual problems. But they do not use such systems in order to plan a trip to the store.

Scott A.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Great Value

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

Pros

We use only the free version of this software and it has been fantastic for our limited uses. We mostly use project tracking and task keeping functions and for that it has been fantastic as we migrated away from MS Outlook and toward more Gsuite friendly products.

Cons

We would really love the chat feature to work better.

Alexey K.

It is exactly what we've been looking for.

Reviewed on 2019/08/09

I'm pretty happy. My team accepted this software on the go and we transferred all our work less than in a week to Flowlu.
The support team is working great.

Pros

The brilliant combination of features.
Flowlu lets us keeping control while the whole client lifecycle from the first touch through contracts, project execution to payments and again.
As a manager of small business, I have one point of control and don't need any more tools to control sales activities, project execution, payments tracing and cashflow balance.
Now I have an all-in-one tool.
No more extra expenses.
No more switches between tools
No wasting the time on export/import the data.

Cons

Some minor features in project management could be improved in the future.

Paul Z.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Why Flowlu Is The Solution You Are Looking For

Reviewed on 2021/03/30

Overall, I love the way Flowlu is directing (sorry in my mind I always say “flowfu” I don’t know haha!!) I love that I found this LTD in Appsumo and would like to stack more If I can but being in a third-world country, It will be difficult so I am taking advantage of this limited time offer. Thank you for bringing such amazing app! I am really hoping to grow myself as an individual and also my future company with you in the years to come.

Pros

One feature that I love is the notes feature. I can easily jot down notes during my meeting with the client, or my ideas, or links that I wanted to bookmark. Though some feature may sound like overkill for me as a freelance, as I have said above, knowing that there are KB, Record lists, products, workspaces, I know I can expand and eventually turn into a company. I also love the time tracking feature. Not only the projects and tasks from clients but also my own tasks. I love that I can know how much I spend to a certain personal task. It helps me a lot to be productive.

Cons

One feature maybe that I’m missing is the ability to have a table view in my tasks and projects. You know guys, take what Clickup, Asana, and all other major apps has out there and make it better. I would also like to have a focus mode where I can easily toggle to have a focus only on the tasks that I wanted to do that day. Think of Focuster, or the Home view in Clickup, also have a little inspiration in Evernote. Or the My Day in the Microsoft To-Do App. As you can see, I’ve been through a lot of these apps so I hope you listen to what I recommend.

Is there an ability for a custom on-boarding for a new member? I don’t know coz I am using the software solo. But this is the one I can see that will happen in the future. What If I add another team, I don’t want to teach everything from ground up. Maybe that’s why there is KB? I don’t know. So at leas have the onboarding questionnaire if we are a solo or a team, then based on the answer, certain apps will be turned off by default but users can always toggle them all on if they want so. Again, I am still learning the software so maybe these functionality is hidden somewhere there I just don’t know.

Antonio T.

THIS is what I've been waiting for

Reviewed on 2021/04/04

My experience has been incredible so far. Kind of like a kid at Christmas... I actually look forward to using the application every morning

Again, if the awesomeness of the app wasn't enough, customer service is incredible

Pros

First off, I couldn't believe this app actually existed. For years I have cobbled together multiple applications to run my business. invoicing, CRM, project management, Communications, Etc. I've been doing this so long, that I just thought “this is just the way it is…”.

At one time I was contemplating just hiring a team to create it for me. They quoted me about $90,000, so that didn't happen lol.

Then I found Flowlu

It's not enough to Simply say that flolo is a great all in one application, the thing that differentiates them from everyone else is that they do a lot of things VERY WELL.

I’ve bought other all-in-one programs in the past and they would typically have one function that shines and everything else is mediocre at best.

Flowlu has replaced 5 applications and has made life for (and 350 of my employees) better.

Customer service is incredible. I sent over 21 questions and they answered them all. Either with product updates or pointing me in the right direction. Max actually fixed some things right there on the spot. Can’t ask for more than that

Cons

I can't think of any right now. Flowlu does everything I need

Nicole H.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Flowlu is AMAZING

Reviewed on 2021/04/09

Flowlu is helping me increase my firm's efficiency with the automation and collaboration features and decreasing my overhead because I'm been able to move away from monthly subscription fees.

Pros

My firm has successfully used Clio (for practice management) Lawmatics (for CRM) for the last few years. However, I hated having to switch back and forth between the apps and I hated the monthly fees. When I found a lifetime deal for Flowlu I was thrilled! Even though it is not specifically built for law firms, the platform is awesome as handling intake, keeping projects organized, and moving cases forward.

Cons

I'm really excited about the features on the roadmap and wish the client portal would be ready prior to August.

Jordan M.

Flowlu Initial Thoughts - GREAT Onboarding with ROBUST Features

Reviewed on 2021/04/13

I will come back and update this review in the future once I've gotten some real dirt on my fingers in using it, but so far... I'M IMPRESSED AND EXCITED.

Pros

What made me chose Flowlu was the "all-in-one" nature of the platform. They have packed SO MUCH into this business management suite. I truly hope I do not find any reasons to ever need another service.

Cons

Well, the robust nature of the platform is also it's main challenge; there's a lot to learn and get familiar with. Although, this is where they've gone above and beyond, in my opinion. Their onboarding process takes A LOT of the overwhelm away.

Arman A.

Rising star among the All In One Biz Tools

Reviewed on 2021/04/04

Pros

Amazing tool, a fully-fledged CRM, custom domain, Knowledge base for employees and mind maps which is amazing.

Cons

They could add real time sync with stripe for finances

Sam N.

All work in one place

Reviewed on 2018/03/12

Pros

I'm just delighted with this platform. It allows you to use different applications to work together in one place - it's just super. Especially like the built-in manager, which monitors the actual time and compares it with the planned one. This allows us to solve crucial tasks on time.

Cons

It is necessary to refine almost all sections. To use them while it is inconvenient, but it is not critical. I have not found any other shortcomings, although I use it recently. Perhaps something else will manifest itself over time.

Michael W.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

There is no other Software to use.

Reviewed on 2018/08/18

Flowlu is my day in and day out, task manager and invoicing platform. Just about every task and assignment of tasks go through this. Even my clients are using it now.

Pros

This is a great software to use to manage clients and also get tasks and workflows done. I have tried a host of softwares. Trello, Zoho, Sugar CRM, Bitrix, open source, paid, Invoicely; I could go on and on. None of them matches up to this software with its features. Thankful my wife found this and I have ben using it day in and day out.

Cons

There are very few cons. The software is still in development so any cons I would care to list have already been addressed by the great development team. Even for those thinking the learning curve is steep, most if not all of the instructions are in the back.

Manoj P.

Best all in one tool

Reviewed on 2021/04/15

Pros

This is the best of all in one tool I have seen so far. It can replace a lot of tools that you use for business or other purpose. CRM, knowledge-base, mind maps, agile projects, project management, calender, email integration, finance, knowledge-base, folders.... you name it, most of the tools are there. And did I mention the UI, easy setup, easy to navigate and loads fast.

Cons

In the future, I hope the project management develops more mature. I also wanted to see the bigger file size to be uploaded to the shared folders. If possible, ticketing system for support would be handy.

• Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

True all-in-one online collaboration tools with a decent free plan

Reviewed on 2018/08/14

I feel that we have an in-house support team when working with Flowlu.

Pros

Our research requires a project management tool and a knowledge base, so we are very happy to find this rare combination in Flowlu. The icing on the cake is the free plan and the instant customer support.

Cons

Flowlu hasn't provided the documentation yet. In fact, this helps my cognitive development as I always explore something new every day working with Flowlu.

Kaman L.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Flowlu is an excellent all-in-one business application

Reviewed on 2021/03/30

My overall experience with Flowlu is very good. A comprehensive software and responsive support. Highly recommend

Pros

What I love the apps is the ease of use, all of the applications are tightly connected by using the automation workflow.
It save me a lot of time and money to integrate with different softwares. Mobile app is handy. The roadmap also mention mobile app 2.0 which make all the application easily handle by mobile phone in the near future.

Cons

The UI need to improve to make more user friendly. I know this is a challenge because being an all-in-one app within so many features within. However, it can be done and it is very important to have nice, easy to use UI or make it successful in long run.

Great Product with Lot of user friendly features

Reviewed on 2018/08/17

Exceptionally great and user friendly product.

Pros

Very much user friendly and completely integrated product. Easily for navigation and assign the rights to different user. Great UI.

Cons

Nothing to say . I liked almost everything.

Christine A.

Flowlu for a non profit

Reviewed on 2018/08/16

Love it!

Pros

It was REALLY easy to teach others how to use it.

Cons

Signing up was a little confusing and I would like to be able to create more owners.

Ahmad taiff I.

Versatile Product + Robust Team!

Reviewed on 2021/03/27

The overall UI is pretty good and have seemingly covered a wide array of a typical growing business needs!

Pros

Multi-brand tracking capability with just one account.

Cons

Nothing in particular... Still looking ...

Mohammad A.

Reviewed on 2019/03/11

Colin W.

It's actually fun to use!

Reviewed on 2021/04/01

Overall my experience with Flowlu has been really good. I like the simplicity of the Kan Ban boards. I like the drag and drop. I like the Calendar view. I find myself using it much more than other systems I have used.

Pros

I love that Flowlu has the ability to import Mind Maps from Xmind. I'm a mind mapper and I've finally found a tool that I can share my mind maps within a project management/CRM system instead of sending them a static PDF. Brilliant!

Cons

As a new user, I'm sure I will find something that will annoy me but for now, everything is working great. Flowlu is actually fun to use. I did contact chat support when building my template invoice. I found there were too many options and fields to fill out when all I wanted was a simple invoice. Support was quick to help me solve the issues.

Theresa R.
  • Industry: Events Services

The perfect all-in-one software for SMBs

Reviewed on 2018/12/15

Essentially, my business has the potential to get out of the red now that we've migrated to one app for everything. Previously, spending cash due to inefficiency.

With my team utilizing Flowlu, we have the opportunity to increase productivity and complete projects quickly. After a few updates we'll save additional time, I mean, nothing saves more time than having one software for CRM, project management, estimates / invoicing, task automation, document sharing, messaging, workspaces, polls, a knowledge base and reports versus switching between 34 apps.

Pros

#1. First thing's first, I'm not happy about sharing the best thing on the market.... But the customer service team is beyond average and they deserve the love.
#2. My team and I absolutely love the goodies. All the features and simplicity of use is top notch; flowlu looks and feels professional.
#3. We can't get enough of how practical and seamless using the software is compared to other popular softwares.
#4. I've made friends go life y'all. Customer service is responsive, friendly and passionate about what they do and how it's presented. Oh, and contacting them is guilt-free.
#5. We took a HUGE load off when deciding to downsize and streamline our processes. We went from about 34 apps & websites to now less than 5.
#6. Personalize the software to match your business needs. Versus changing your business based on the software.

Cons

#1. Now that the best secret is out, I'll tell ya my biggest fear is that the price will become unreachable and impractical.
#2. I don't have much to complain about. By the time anyone finishes reading this review, there will be updated the changelog that more integrations and customizations were released.

Sameer D.
  • Industry: Information Services

Excellent Software to Run your Business

Reviewed on 2018/08/14

I am using flowlu.com consistently for more than 2 years and I am quite happy about it.
It helped me to deliver my product efficiently and provides me better team management and total delivery control

Pros

Flowlu is complete suite, it helped us to manage our projects, team, communication (via built in chat) and most importantly our customers to great extend

Cons

if this could be integrated with social monitoring, marketing aspect of business this software will rock the world.

Gabriele N.

Fantastic Software

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

Pros

Easy of use, interface and functionality

Cons

Sometimes there was issues but the author fixed it immediatly

Milana R.

A program that teaches planning

Reviewed on 2018/02/17

Pros

For the first time I saw such a function in such an application, and tried them a lot - if I did not do the things planned for today, it's impossible to go to the folder - tasks for tomorrow. This is very stimulating for proper planning.

Cons

Despite all the advantages, the application is slightly damp, there is no possibility to filter tasks by dates, and also create pivot tables.

Response from Flowlu

Thank you for review, Milana!
Great to know that our software helps you to plan your things to do! You give us motivation to make Flowlu better!

Ilan M.

Super attentive support, steady feature releases

Reviewed on 2021/03/28

Super smooth transition, loving every minute of it.

Pros

Super robust and expanding API allows for full integration with other SaaS. Support is AMAZING and super open to recommendations.

Cons

Honestly, I havn't run into anything that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] @ support won't at least consider for a roadmap item.

Niklas R.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Best Knowledge-Base system ever!

Reviewed on 2019/07/05

At the Montessoricampus in Hütteldorf we need to save the knowledge of our best it students, Flowlu makes it really easy for us to do that, also the software is feature-rich and the support is really friendly and helpful.

Pros

The easy to use interface of the knowledge base service. Also I really like the good customer support, especially Maxim, he is a really nice and helpful agent.

Cons

Sometimes the table customation is a bit buggy and takes you back to the upper end of a helping page.. This is the only annoying thing. Everything else is totally fine!