Flowlu

Online project management & collaboration suite

4,8
4,9
4,3
4,6
4,8
Theresa R.
Industry: Events Services

The perfect all-in-one software for SMBs

Reviewed on 2018/12/15

Essentially, my business has the potential to get out of the red now that we've migrated to one app for everything. Previously, spending cash due to inefficiency.

With my team utilizing Flowlu, we have the opportunity to increase productivity and complete projects quickly. After a few updates we'll save additional time, I mean, nothing saves more time than having one software for CRM, project management, estimates / invoicing, task automation, document sharing, messaging, workspaces, polls, a knowledge base and reports versus switching between 34 apps.

Pros

#1. First thing's first, I'm not happy about sharing the best thing on the market.... But the customer service team is beyond average and they deserve the love.
#2. My team and I absolutely love the goodies. All the features and simplicity of use is top notch; flowlu looks and feels professional.
#3. We can't get enough of how practical and seamless using the software is compared to other popular softwares.
#4. I've made friends go life y'all. Customer service is responsive, friendly and passionate about what they do and how it's presented. Oh, and contacting them is guilt-free.
#5. We took a HUGE load off when deciding to downsize and streamline our processes. We went from about 34 apps & websites to now less than 5.
#6. Personalize the software to match your business needs. Versus changing your business based on the software.

Cons

#1. Now that the best secret is out, I'll tell ya my biggest fear is that the price will become unreachable and impractical.
#2. I don't have much to complain about. By the time anyone finishes reading this review, there will be updated the changelog that more integrations and customizations were released.

John M.
Industry: Design

Really Different Review

Reviewed on 2020/02/13

It's taken a while to get used to how it works and in the meantime I have still kept going with the other project management tools, but after 18 months of using three major management tools I have gone for this one exclusively and will be junking the others (not without regret as I enjoyed using some of them, but this has filled all the gaps that the others didn't)

Pros

I love this software. I have tested all the major project management software out there and this is the best for us. I am the only user, but it allows me to plan and automate tasks for the business. I don't use the finance options as I use Xero for that - but it is fantastic for the automation of tasks within projects.

Cons

Sometimes buggy, but less so as time has passed - it is obviously still supported and growing, so that's not so bad.

Scott A.
Industry: Civil Engineering

Great Value

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

Pros

We use only the free version of this software and it has been fantastic for our limited uses. We mostly use project tracking and task keeping functions and for that it has been fantastic as we migrated away from MS Outlook and toward more Gsuite friendly products.

Cons

We would really love the chat feature to work better.

Santa F.

Guaranteed rescues from the hijackers

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

I do not often use such programs, but this one interested me. Indeed, a nice interface, a variety of tools, the program knows a lot, which is usually uncharacteristic for such software. Working with it is very convenient and helps me to concentrate.

Cons

Very inconvenient implemented mode of joint work on tasks. You can say that it simply does not exist. Everything is sharpened for the solution of individual problems. But they do not use such systems in order to plan a trip to the store.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Dustin R.
Industry: Computer Hardware

Amazing Team With An Amazing Product

Reviewed on 2019/09/27

I have absolutely fallen in love with the software. It has made my life easier by keeping on customer information cloud based so my whole team can access them anytime. It has also help me to have to avoid writing out lengthy invoices since the system has a simple setup of clicking and all information previously created (price, description, tax, etc) is automatically imported and calculated for you. The support has been great as well. No matter what trouble I run in to, they are right there beside me helping me every step of the way. They are like a part of my team. They go above and beyond your expectations to ensure you are happy with the service and that it works the absolute best it can for you and whatever your needs may be.

Pros

I like how simple the software is organized. I also love how the invoicing is directly implemented into the customer accounts and how Flowlu keeps track of all revenue and expenses for my company. This is really help to not have to hire an accountant.

Cons

The only thing I can say I have found that I don't like at this moment is probably that there is no voip implementation. However, Ive brought this up to the designers and they assured me that this is going to possibly change in the future. Other than that, I have ZERO complaints.

Alexey K.
Industry: Computer Software

It is exactly what we've been looking for.

Reviewed on 2019/08/09

I'm pretty happy. My team accepted this software on the go and we transferred all our work less than in a week to Flowlu.
The support team is working great.

Pros

The brilliant combination of features.
Flowlu lets us keeping control while the whole client lifecycle from the first touch through contracts, project execution to payments and again.
As a manager of small business, I have one point of control and don't need any more tools to control sales activities, project execution, payments tracing and cashflow balance.
Now I have an all-in-one tool.
No more extra expenses.
No more switches between tools
No wasting the time on export/import the data.

Cons

Some minor features in project management could be improved in the future.

Jakson V.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Flowlu very easy to use and helps achieve the objectives

Reviewed on 2019/07/19

flowlu has greatly helped our company achieve our goal with ease of use, lightweight system and easy navigation. Usability is a strong point

Pros

Ease of use, very good support and many functionality that helps in managing my business

Cons

Do not have our Portuguese language and payment method of Brazil

Sameer D.
Industry: Information Services

Excellent Software to Run your Business

Reviewed on 2018/08/14

I am using flowlu.com consistently for more than 2 years and I am quite happy about it.
It helped me to deliver my product efficiently and provides me better team management and total delivery control

Pros

Flowlu is complete suite, it helped us to manage our projects, team, communication (via built in chat) and most importantly our customers to great extend

Cons

if this could be integrated with social monitoring, marketing aspect of business this software will rock the world.

Veronica B.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Excellent product and excellent customer service

Reviewed on 2020/01/15

I am very happy to have found this software, it meets all my needs without great difficulty to learn how to use it

Pros

I like the simplicity of use. I often use the counter for tasks, which is essential for analyzing and organizing work. The calendar and templates for projects are very useful.

Cons

The recurring tasks and the ability to add tasks from the calendar are a bit better

Musthafa A.
Industry: Accounting

An excellent CRM cum Project Management tool for Professionals

Reviewed on 2019/12/11

I tried Flowlu after trying many CRM cum project management software and this online software is truly amazing. It is packed with tonnes of features, simple to use, highly customizable, and work in multi platforms and more importantly, highly affordable. The mobile app is also truly amazing. They are keeping adding new features and in my opinion this is the best bet in the market in terms of value for money.

Pros

Ease of use, tonnes of features, speed, excellent customer service, value for money, multi-function platform

Cons

lack of email integration, and limited marketing tools

Anna M.

Gets out our small IT team

Reviewed on 2018/01/31

Pros

Negligible and intuitive interface without overloaded functional. There is a module agile. Passed to it with a paid and complex jira, the functionality is quite sufficient for our needs and easily configured. Quickly log tasks in the backlog, sprints are created, the pages do not hang. There is a sorting of tasks by folders using the drag & drop method. Convenient filters on several parameters, which helps to find the right task when there are several hundred of them.

Cons

No auto-link category to the tasks, when you create it in a folder, you have to assign it manually. If you forgot, look for it at the end of the list. There are subtasks, but there is no check-list.

Response from Flowlu

Thank you for your feedback Anna!
We will upgrade Flowlu Agile Projects App using your suggestions!

Rajana K.

In order to start using, you do not need to study the instructions for a long time

Reviewed on 2018/01/31

Pros

Excellent functionality for working with tasks. The setting, appointment of the responsible, control, accounting of time - everything is: simply and clearly. The program has additional built-in tools - for example, mental maps and agile-module. Mental cards are prettier and more convenient than the bulky XMind and at the same time conditionally free. Finally, you can not use extraneous messengers for working discussions.

Cons

Some things are not obvious, they would not prevent articles with the analysis of the system's functional.

Response from Flowlu

Thank you for your feedback Rajana!
Regarding documentation we will release it in couple of weeks!

Andrei K.

Good project tracking service

Reviewed on 2018/11/05

Pros

We use the service for 3 years. It greatly simplifies the work, as it is convenient to track information about customers. We immediately see what task we are performing for the client, what project is assigned to it and how much money we will receive.

Cons

The service has no serious flaws, but there are several small flaws. For example, you can not calculate the salary in the financial section, you need to do it in a separate module.

Sam N.

All work in one place

Reviewed on 2018/03/12

Pros

I'm just delighted with this platform. It allows you to use different applications to work together in one place - it's just super. Especially like the built-in manager, which monitors the actual time and compares it with the planned one. This allows us to solve crucial tasks on time.

Cons

It is necessary to refine almost all sections. To use them while it is inconvenient, but it is not critical. I have not found any other shortcomings, although I use it recently. Perhaps something else will manifest itself over time.

Polina M.

This is my magic business wand

Reviewed on 2018/02/14

Pros

I use the service as a task scheduler, very convenient. Tasks can be scattered around folders, the application has a good interface, nothing hangs. Goals, setting task-makers, mental maps and group chats - this helps a lot to establish business processes. Simply put, the application has everything that a businessman might need. Contacts and customers are always at hand.

Cons

This is the only one of all my applications, in which 100% there are no shortcomings. I am delighted and want to share with all this find.

Ahmet A.
Industry: Building Materials

Excellent project management service

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

Pros

The service has a wide range of tools. All tasks can be assigned the time and name of the project. After the implementation of the plan, I compare the planned and elapsed time, I derive statistics on which it is understood, where I have flaws, and where I recycle. For anyone who is viewing projects not in the office, there is a mobile application.

Cons

You can not connect to the tasks of other employees. They can view documents, but cannot make changes. This is 100% needed to be improved and another search function added.

Response from Flowlu

Hello Ahmet!
Thanks for your review!
You're able to assign tasks to your team members and collaborate)

Gabriele N.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Fantastic Software

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

Pros

Easy of use, interface and functionality

Cons

Sometimes there was issues but the author fixed it immediatly

Eric G.

Will not allow to clutch at all at once

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

I do not know if you ever had such a thing that you do not know what to grab for? You have to do so many things that you do not know where to run. I was so constantly. And I found a way to deal with it. This time management system allows you to focus only on the most important at the moment.

Cons

It remains only to introduce a similar system into the business. If the developers finish the work together on the tasks, it will be just great. This system will be able to give the business a quantum leap.

Ron M.

Different applications for collaborative work are stored in one place

Reviewed on 2018/01/30

Pros

The service has distinctive chips that I have not seen anywhere - a project board with checklists, creating accounts linked to a transaction, a project, accounting for the proceeds and costs of the project, and here is the Agile module and the mental map. It is convenient that there are so many tools in one place, in a single interface.

Cons

The section "Projects" has not been finalized, it is not very convenient to use it. It can be seen that the system is still at the stage of withdrawal.

Milana R.

A program that teaches planning

Reviewed on 2018/02/17

Pros

For the first time I saw such a function in such an application, and tried them a lot - if I did not do the things planned for today, it's impossible to go to the folder - tasks for tomorrow. This is very stimulating for proper planning.

Cons

Despite all the advantages, the application is slightly damp, there is no possibility to filter tasks by dates, and also create pivot tables.

Response from Flowlu

Thank you for review, Milana!
Great to know that our software helps you to plan your things to do! You give us motivation to make Flowlu better!

Alex K.

Convenient scheduler

Reviewed on 2018/02/20

Pros

This task manager completely suits me. You can conveniently scatter tasks to folders. For example, I never go to the "important" folder until I finish with the "very important" folder. At first I was skeptical about such products, but quickly got involved. Indeed, it helps to save time and focus on the most important.

Cons

I would like the developers to finish the section "Projects", otherwise it's some kind of curve. It would also be nice to add the ability to work together on tasks.

Aura N.

Electronic organizer

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

I use this program in this capacity and it is much more convenient than a paper pad. Many routine operations program takes over. A well-organized system for sorting and tracking important tasks. With him, the whole team works more efficiently - it's a fact.

Cons

The section with projects is not very convenient, and the mode of teamwork is absent altogether. It is necessary to refine many small nuances, but this is more a matter of taste. I hope the developer does not let you down.

Angela B.
Company size: Self Employed

Great New Business Management Software

Reviewed on 2018/08/10

It is still "under construction" so to speak but so far it is a really great tool and very user friendly. I look forward to introducing other customers to it so they can actually use something they can understand.

Pros

I love that there are so many different apps to use for your business. The project management portion is exactly what I had needed from a CRM and I have been searching for. I have done a lot of product research on all-in-one business suites that include project management and I love where they are going with this. It is super easy to use and to get started.

Cons

I know it is still being developed but I do hope for contracts with e-signature capabilities along with some nice looking proposal software. A client portal would be nice as well but I have a standalone that I can use.

Response from Flowlu

Thanks for your review, Angela!)

Paul A.
Industry: Construction

Unbelieveable combination of power and performance!

Reviewed on 2018/08/17

I did extensive research of CRM software before settling on Flowlu, and I must say I have not been disappointed. This is easily the best business decision I have made.

Pros

We are a small but growing company. I have been using Flowlu for 6 months. I am amazed by the wealth of functionalities available. Very user-friendly software. I keep discovering new functionalities every day. Highly recommended!

Cons

It would be great to include an audit trail.

Alex V.

Universal software

Reviewed on 2019/01/21

In general, it is an excellent tool for automating business processes.

Pros

I use Flowlu every day when sending messages to customers of our company. The software is often updated, but due to its high organization it takes up a small amount of space.

Cons

There are not enough functions for financial reporting, and there is also no possibility to insert information without performing automatic formatting.