UJET

Hannah
Hannah

Easy and Efficient!

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

I use Ujet every day for work. It tracks my progress and how long I've been in certain statuses. This then helps me to see my overall performance for the month based on the data that Ujet provides.

Pros

I like how Ujet tracks everything and I'm able to see what I've been doing throughout the day. It allows you to see what status everyone is in and where the needed areas are.

Cons

Sometimes, like all software, there are glitches that are hard to fix. When I reported it to customer service, they said that they would get back to me with what happened but I never received an answer. The problem hasn't happened again which is good!

Valerie
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Values you as a customer

Reviewed on 2019/03/21

Our use case for ujet is very small but it works very well for what we need. We've had a great experience with ujet and their team as a whole. Even a small company like us has been made to feel like our feedback is being actioned and taken seriously. Ujet support has been amazing and their customer success team makes us feel like we matter and are valued as a customer. Their reactivity to feedback or issues is what keeps us as a customer. The product is simple to use and is constantly being improved upon, I can't wait to see how this tool continues to develop into a true omnichannel ACD. It blows the rest of the competition out of the water.

Pros

I love the ease of use for the agents. I really like how easy it is to setup and implement features/enable settings. Although we don't use much of it, I like the visual of the call and chat dashboards. I love being able to watch chats in real time or listen to calls in real time. Setting up our IVR was a cake walk compared to other competing products. I love the chat shortcuts and the ease of which I can add or edit them.

Cons

Some of the UI needs improvement, for example if you click on the dashboard and see an agent in an aux code, click on that, it brings you to that specific aux code report, but clicking agent details doesn't allow you to quickly change their status, you have to go to the separate agent tab instead. Small things like this would improve the usability and speed in which I'm able to execute functions as an admin. Our biggest gripe has to be that calls and chats are still on separate dashboards which means as an admin I need to have two open tabs to monitor traffic.

Ariell

Overall Good

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

Overall I have enjoyed UJET and the ease of its use! It is very straightforward and simple to use. I would say it does make my job much easier than answering a normal phone.

Pros

It's nice to have all of the info in one place, meaning stats on performance and number of tickets completed or calls taken. It's nice to see how my number matches up with my peers numbers.

Cons

Sometimes it can be a little wonky or do some weird things. For example, there have been a couple of times where I will be in one UJET status, such as available, and it will move me to unavailable. This, of course, can affect my numbers and scorecards. Just last week I was in a phone call and when I hung up it said I had missed a call while still in the other call - if these bugs were worked out it would be perfect!

argel
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

My Ujet experience

Reviewed on 2023/10/21

Easy to use, We can track our daily calls and time allotted on each calls.

Easy to use, We can track our daily calls and time allotted on each calls.

Pros

Ujet is easy to use specially on our daily work. We can track our daily calls, time allotted in every interactions.

Cons

Since Ujet is one of the tools that we have, I don't have any cons on my experience since it is easy to use. We can track our daily calls.

Jonnel

Highly suggested tool.

Reviewed on 2023/10/21

My over all experience on this tool was very good

My over all experience on this tool was very good

Pros

On our job we need this kind of tool because we are customer service representative we need to take calls,chat and emails Ujet was very helpful and very easy to use

Cons

I relly like this kind of tool it was very easy to use and i already suggest this on the other company

Hernan

Great CX tech partners

Reviewed on 2019/03/24

The experience and support their team has offered to us is truly best-in- class. They have been extremely attentive from my first interaction, through onboarding, during any inquiries we've had. I'm really excited about the future with UJET.

Pros

UJET has been a strong partnership for Bark. They have allowed us to not only improve our internal agent experience but also put us in a better position to serve our customers. It is really exciting to be affiliated to a business that is forward thinking, and pushing improvements to offer better mobile omni experiences.

Cons

________________________________________

Khim Cate
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

UJET daily experience

Reviewed on 2023/10/22

As a daily UJET user, I highly prefer to use this continuously.

As a daily UJET user, I highly prefer to use this continuously.

Pros

It is easy to navigate, all options are user friendly. You can easily be familiar with UJET and how it is used.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like specifically. I think it is user friendly and very easy to use on a daily basis.

Shimon
Shimon

The integration with UJET REST API was seamless and very easy to implement

Reviewed on 2017/11/22

Pros

We partnered with UJET to serve the needs of our mutual customers. As a Workforce Management provider, we integrate with dozens of CCI, CRM, and telephony providers to get real time data about call history, real time agent activities (real time adherence), and agent performance stats.
The integration with UJET was seamless and very easy to implement. We have completed the integration in a record time and were pleasantly surprised to find that UJET's REST API are well documented, flexible, and provide rich set of data. The technical support from UJET was flawless although rarely needed.

Cons

UJET is relatively new to the market place, with that said, their API are mature for a young company

Carla
Carla
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Great support/customer service tool

Reviewed on 2020/08/06

It allows chatting and talking via phone with customers, in that way to provide customer service or tech support.

Pros

Really easy to use, no need to have a lot of resources. It makes simple the way you can communicate with your customers.

Cons

Sometimes can get some errors, it gets unstable more than what you would like. The interface could be better.

Arizbeth
Arizbeth
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Easy Use

Reviewed on 2019/09/12

Pros

Ujet is so easy to use! I love how I can text a customer right then and there during our call.

Cons

I wish there was a feature in which allowed us to send screenshots to customers via text.

Polina Maria

Review for Software buyers

Reviewed on 2020/03/19

I truly haven't experienced many issues with Ujet. We had a team of Specialists from Ujet to come out. They were very helpful and gave very good information and tips on how to successfully get the most out of Ujet.

Pros

I love that when you pull up a client in the database, all of their information comes up. Also, all of their related tickets come up as well. I love it when I click on a client's name and everything comes up. Phone calls, emails and the fact that we can merge a ticket into another ticket to keep everything organized are phenomenal and it's efficient.

Cons

The thing I least like about Ujet is that in the Time and Date for the emails and phone calls that you send out will say Monday and not give the date. Or it will say today and not the date. It stays that way. They should always put in a date instead of putting the day because it's always changing and if you haven't checked in on a ticket or forgot to then you don't know if it's this Thursday or last Thursday. Or maybe I'm not looking at it correctly.

Samson
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

The best Call Management software

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

Excellent, Customer service and the technical support is always on top

Excellent, Customer service and the technical support is always on top

Pros

Fact that you can integrate the Ujet with CRM like Kustomer and Zendesk, You can also use smart actions that are really cool like you cans end someone a link while on phone, and the customer can also share with you like a contact during the call or eve other inform that you may require

Cons

Generally i liked the app but, it is always up about 97% but when it goes off for any reason the team are always on top and will fix the issue ASAP

Kim

Best of the best functionality

Reviewed on 2017/09/25

Pros

Ujet provides the perfect combination of advanced functionality with ease of use. Through configurable tables, we can create the perfect set up immediately and directly. The best part however, is that Ujet offers services designed to wow customers while saving money. Unlike everyone else in this space, Ujet's cost structure does not benefit from extended handle times; as a result, Ujet is proud to help you cut cost by lowering AHT. That's a game changer!

Cons

Only con was that Ujet was brand new when we launched. The launch went incredibly smooth but represented our biggest risk.

Dawn

User friendly

Reviewed on 2019/09/20

N/A

N/A

Pros

How user-friendly it is. I am not really tech savvy but I had no issues learning to use this system

Cons

I use this system all day every day and I have not had any issues with it since we started using it.

Ahmed

One Of the best softwares in managing and calls in customer service field

Reviewed on 2022/10/12

Pros

I really liked its routing and call management and also all the reports exported from Ujet how accurate they are and that I can trust the reports exported form Ujet

Cons

Nothing actually there to dislike it only requires a strong internet connection to work probably.

Mary
  • Industry: Restaurants

Quirks that make it frustrating

Reviewed on 2020/06/29

It get's the job done- I just think the kinks from above would make it that much better.

Pros

The interface is pretty straightforward.

Cons

I wish that the volume I set on my laptop would stay at the level I set it. It somehow resets to always being super loud when it rings and when I'm placing a call.

I wish that the size I set my Ujet would stay that size- I make it that size for a reason and having to constantly adjust it back down is frustrating.

My Ujet has not has sound for about 2 weeks now- I rely heavily on the visual cue of a call coming in. I have done the trouble-shooting methods that have been presented to us.

Over the past week my calls done connect as quickly as they used to. I work in the same location, ie: the same distance away from the router as I have before. It will count me down then just say "Connecting..." for upwards of 30-45 seconds. When that happens with all of my calls it's a major time eater.

Tania

Ujet feedback

Reviewed on 2020/03/13

I really like Ujet because it's a very helpful and reliable tool for my job

I really like Ujet because it's a very helpful and reliable tool for my job

Pros

I like that it's very easy to use, and it's also fast

Cons

The only thing I will include is if it can record outbound calls

alexander irwin
  • Industry: Information Services
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

best software

Reviewed on 2020/03/23

Pros

fast, easy and so dependable at times when you needed it the most.

Cons

some latency, sometimes it lags but sometimes not.

Joyce

Happy User

Reviewed on 2020/08/17

I love using UJET the features and tabs were very easy to understand and read.

I love using UJET the features and tabs were very easy to understand and read.

Pros

I like the ease of use and it's integration with other applications with the Linux desktop environment I work under.

Cons

It appears as a user when working with multiple chats the messaging freezes within the phone application and sometimes does not work well with the other application that is integrated with it.

Brieana

UJET Review

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

Pros

Ease of integration with Salesforce. When running reports and reviewing calls it makes things alot easier from a supervisor's point of view.

Cons

Would love to be able to review out bound calls. At this time were not able to

edwin

Customer Service Support Tool a good one

Reviewed on 2020/06/29

Very satisfies with the quality on the programming done for the software, since some options on similar platforms might be bugged, but UJET shows a really bast amount of resources well organized and user friendly so that there is always a way to trace any type of metric for X type of business, options are always endless.

Pros

the chats and phone options are very well organized and the transfer arrangement vs the department's visuality is greater, you can access to a daily goal on metrics like CSAT or AHT, very useful for a complete customer service covering the areas like chat, phone, and email.

Cons

there is very low options for user customization, but there is for system admins. unable to confirm any other features or a local channel for team members.

• Industry: Food & Beverages

U Jet Feedback

Reviewed on 2019/09/13

Overall UJET is a great phone system for executing calls and running reports; definitely an upgrade from the last system.

Pros

I like the ability to change and view live aux codes. I also found the ability to run summary reports very useful when verifying hours.

Cons

I didn't like the fact that you couldn't force logout users.

Lizeth
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Easy for call tracking!

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

It has become easier for me to take calls and have daily stats and metrics

It has become easier for me to take calls and have daily stats and metrics

Pros

It is very simple to use and I can easily track the calls that I have made daily -

Cons

I have not experienced anything bad so far

David
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Useful Schedule Tracking

Reviewed on 2019/09/18

Keeping track of what people are doing and who is available on our teams.

Keeping track of what people are doing and who is available on our teams.

Pros

It helps my team keep track of what we are working on and know when people are at meals and taking breaks.

Cons

Sometimes the log out doesn't appear until you minimize the screen.

UJET Review

Reviewed on 2020/03/23

Pros

eazy to work, and i have a good support to help me

Cons

I'm from brazil, and don't have in protuguese