Showing 111 reviews of 99

TextUs

SMS platform for sales, recruiting & customer service teams

Showing 111 reviews of 99
Jamir K.
  • Industry: Human Resources

A must have tool for every recruiter

Reviewed on 2020/12/14

Easy to communicate with my candidates those who are in a situation where there is call connnectivity issue or somewhere they couldn't talk over the phone. Also, helps as a reminder for interview date/time.

Pros

The best part is the data which show the number of sent/delivered messages and bounced ones.

Cons

Great application doesnt requires any dislikes rather I would suggest to make the mobile app a more user friendly which I later came to know that already you guys are working on it.

Cope T.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Valuable asset for connecting

Reviewed on 2020/12/02

Pros

Desktop software works well, doesn't refresh as often as the previous version. I have to click on another tab, and back to the tab I want in order to see the latest text that I can see in my notifications.

Cons

The mobile app still needs work -- I frequently have to quit and restart in order to gain functionality.

Reaching the unreachable

Reviewed on 2018/09/01

Overall, this application is a game changer for us in communication and reaching out with the right people for the right opportunities.

Pros

1. Using textus for us recuiters, making the imposaible possible. Traditional calling and emailing no longer works, specially with people who is working 2 jobs at a time. So by having a chance to text people, you get to reach out with more candidates and jobless candidates.

2. Integration with the ATS thatos setup with our firm is also a big thing. You get to ensure the accuracy of documentation and interaction with each candidates

3. Get to confirm the effectivity if this tools with the set statistics in the application

Cons

This is not proven, but there were times that candidates claim that they have not received the message.

TextUs Really Works

Reviewed on 2019/10/31

Candidate can reach us directly by text, instead of calling.

Pros

Whenever I can't reach a candidate or client, I use TextUs to send a text message. Texting not only reaches people faster, but they can text us directly for any job ads we have out there.

Cons

Sending broadcasts is an excellent tool. I just wish it would allow you to text more characters. Sometimes you have to send multiple messages out just to convey a simple order/task.

Marlee S.

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 2019/12/09

We have had a phenomenal experience with TextUs so far.

Pros

This software makes it so easy to get in touch with a large group of people or an individual. It is VERY user friendly.

Cons

I could not think of a single CON about this service or software.

Jessica W.

I love TextUs!

Reviewed on 2018/08/13

They are very easy to work with and quick to respond to any questions or errors that may occur. Great experience overall!

Pros

Efficiency it allows when trying to communicate quickly. Very user friendly!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind! I use this app every single day to communicate with my colleages.

Whitney G.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Our experience using the TextUs application has been amazing. The mass texting function is...

Reviewed on 2017/10/25

We were wasting time as a company individually calling and texting candidates. Since we routinely have to update our employee's with a client and shift information, the mass texting capabilities have made us more organized and productive due to the time we have saved using TextUs.

Pros

The ability to mass text our employee's for announcements, updates as well as mass text our candidates to thank them for applying online and invite them into our office locations to meet with a recruiter in person.

Cons

I wish the mass texting count could be higher. I would like to blast out a message to 500 candidates an hour if possible. But we do understand that this is a regulated process.

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Effective and great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2018/11/08

Great experience. Anytime we had any issues a team was always there to help out as well.

Pros

Easy to use, great results, and very helpful staff all around.

Cons

The intigration for our software plateform was a little rough at first but all the kinks were worked out.

Niki L.

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

We use it for business and it is so easy. Plus we have a better response ratio from a text than from the emails we send.

Pros

So easy to use and send multiple texts.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this product.

• Industry: Medical Practice

TextUs Review

Reviewed on 2019/03/27

updating, contacting new provider during a work day.

Pros

easy to use, flexibility to schedule a text for future date, love the group text.

Cons

the amount of text allowed to send per day

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 2018/12/31

Awesome customer service, very responsive and helpful. Solid training and easy to use!

Pros

Ease of use and ability to plug it into our existing Application Tracking System

Cons

We had a few cases of someone else texting using the number we were assigned. Random issue I'm sure, but it was still a bit concerning.

Patrick S.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great way to communicate with employees

Reviewed on 2020/01/03

We have a no excuse policy now about notifications due to the reliability of TextUs.

Pros

TextUs allows employers to easily and quickly notify many employees at once about important information.

Cons

It can be hard to keep up-to-date with the members on a group message and entering in their phone numbers is a hard process.

Nilesh J.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

TextUS is very helpful to reach the candidates directly.

Reviewed on 2017/10/23

Pros

TextUS is very helpful to reach the candidates directly, we can get candidates reply quickly either its a Yes or No. TextUS allow us to write long text as well. Very useful product specially for recruiters.

Cons

I do not think anything wrong/dislike thing in TextUS. Its a great tool for us to reach candidates quickly.

Erica L.

Text Us is innovative

Reviewed on 2018/02/01

Fast communication

Pros

Texting people from my computer screen, seeing multiple text conversations at once, seeing when they are delivered/not delivered.

Cons

It is slooooow sometimes, granted we do send out about 150 text messages a day though. Would like it to be a little faster.

Dottie S.

user friendly, perfect communications, Fast, quick w/ No problems !

Reviewed on 2020/12/18

Daily use w/communications to Credentialing Professionals RN's LPN's CNA's

Pros

Easy, friendly to use and always great results !

Cons

So far I have not found one thing wrong with the software ! " I like it"

Christina S.

Simply easy to utilize

Reviewed on 2017/10/18

Pros

Everything you need to send a message is there. It has helped us reach our employees with ease; they respond quicker. In addition it has helped our business tremendously!

Tariq S.

Excellent Product!

Reviewed on 2018/02/13

Texting

Pros

Makes it very easy to send text. Great and simple interface. We have multiple options to send and save templates, makes group messaging very easy.

Samantha S.

Love it

Reviewed on 2018/01/09

great services

Pros

very easy to communicate with customers via text, and you are able to save all of the conversations on the computer or use it as an app

Braxton A.

Game Changer

Reviewed on 2020/12/04

Identifying text-able numbers and engaging with candidates in their preferred method has increased our candidate satisfaction and retention. The ease of the platform's use has also made training efficient with tutorials and examples abundant for end-users to educate themselves on best practice, tips and tools to help them reach their sales goals.

Pros

The support team is, by far and away, one of the best I've encountered when developing our tech stack. They are always prompt and communicative, no matter which representative you get! We've been working with the new TextUs Next platform since January and could not be happier with our results. Our scalability and volume have never been greater and TextUs has been an integral part in facilitating more responsive, customer-centric communication. The ease of deployment for one or several users is just a quick support chat away. Could not be happier with the product and what is has done for our business.

Cons

The development of 'groups' could stand a bit more attention to facilitate an easier end-user experience. However, this is a VERY minute detail for a newer development of the platform. Like everything else with TextUs, it will only get better with time!

Dan T.

TextUs Has Been Incredible

Reviewed on 2019/08/05

Great product with an amazing team behind it. They're always available and always accommodating.

Pros

The software is incredibly easy to use and works well with our highly customized CRM. More than that though is their support and success team. Wow. They're highly skilled and incredibly attentive people that put our success at the forefront of what they do and we're incredibly grateful to be working with them in a professional capacity.

Cons

There are restrictions on the number of text blasts that are able to be sent per hour, which can create a bottleneck for us at times.

Taylor E.

Effective and Easy to use

Reviewed on 2019/12/05

I use Textus every day for recruiting and managing employees. It allows me to reach large groups of people with minimal effort.
It is great for setting up interviews, sending directions, reminders, thank you's, etc.
In a time where most people don't pick up their phones, Textus provides an easy effective way to connect with people.

Pros

It allows me to connect with large numbers of potential candidates and current employees without taking up too much time. It helps me be more productive.

Cons

There isn't much I don't like about this software... I do wish that I could send out group broadcasts containing JPGs

Next Level Communications

Reviewed on 2018/10/29

In staffing, the phone call has long been the communications medium of choice. The text message has quickly replaced a call as the most effective method as well and a means of getting a much higher percentage of response from our candidates.

Pros

The admin panel allows us to carry on multiple conversations at the same time without confusion as to which discussion thread you are replying to.

Cons

The user administration is a little lacking but support makes up for this with their rapid response to support tickets.

Paula H.

My thoughts on TextUs

Reviewed on 2019/03/27

My experieince has been very good overall. Customer Support is excellent and I use TextUs every day

Pros

Easy way to reach the nurses I work with. So I can let them know about new contracts available. In todays world I find texting the best way to reach people, better then the phone or email in most cases.

Cons

Still not happy with the attchments they are to small to read and I have been unable to enlarge them and still read the content

Brandi J.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

I have always had a pleasant experience with any customer service representative I have ...

Reviewed on 2018/07/30

We get the ability to reach out to anyone in a moments notice.

Pros

I love the ease of use. I love the App. It is effective and easy. In this age of mobile devices texting is about the best way to get anyone quickly. We are able to reach a large number of people with just a little time put in.

Cons

I have no problems to list as a con. It works smoothly and we get no spam from using it. We are completely satisfied from a user stand point.