DealerCenter Reviews

DealerCenter

Dealer management software for independent auto dealerships

4.9/5 (1142 reviews)
Gary S.

CRM review/suggestions

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

Should create a stage or bucket system for prospects...
Buckets could consist of stages that a prospect may be in, and would be easier to manage from a perspective of buckets/stages - should have a graphic representing that particular stage or bucket and once clicked into, the data appears..

Also, should have preview/quick view available on hovering over a prospect without having to click into their file... time consuming to have to do that for each prospect

Would be ideal to have the ability to attach 3 persons to a prospect, primary and then a couple of secondary persons that would be like a BCC email... easier to manage prospects assigned to a salesperson if I myself and my assistant could be "attached" to the prospect and remain in our planner, so to speak... sometimes when assigning to a salesperson, out of sight becomes out of mind... and the less digging one has to do to find the prospects that are of interest, the better.

My advice, act as a potential client and preview some of the other CRM's on the market.... get someone from the car business on your development team or at least on your "board of directors" ... the insight into the business will be valuable. Also.... the smartest CRM on the market today, is Drive Centric.... would be great if ya'll could investigate their platform and glean some ideas... their more expensive, of course... but they are smarter, a lot like your company is.

CRM needs too makes sales and follow up EASY EASY as possible :)

Pros

> unlimited text
> workflow
> mobile app
> inventory
> call tracking
> desking tool ( newly designed )

Cons

> not designed by "car people", that shows up ...
> very report driven, not enough graphics/charts/visuals
> cannot delete anything from the system, gets very congested
> cannot print from mobile app

David B.

Great

Reviewed on 2017/10/21

I stated everything is working right for me at this present time I have tech-support at my fingertips help me out with every case that I bring before themI

Pros

The thing that I really like about DealerCenter software is that you can maneuver around the whole application effortlessly the reason I say that is that I have used dealer track and everything you have to upload, book the car out there's so many different screens, but Dealer center has everything is at your fingertips. It's also integrates with our website and inventory. The online technical support is so great and easy to connect with the support center. Myself I've had the opportunity to work with Monica are delicious and the rep that has been very cordial very timely on returning calls and helping set up all applications. Thank you Monica this has been a great experience working with you and I'm looking forward to working with you in the future again thank you.

Nima S.

Dennis and DealerCenter are the BEST!!!!

Reviewed on 2018/08/14

Pros

DealerCenter is an amazing tool. I used to work for some of the biggest franchise dealer groups in the country and their CRM system matches up right up there with the big names in the industry like DealerSocket, VinSolutions, etc. Not only is DealerCenter simple to use, their service is impeccable. Our customer service rep made a special in person visit to train me and my entire staff the ins and outs of how the CRM is supposed to work. He has had experience from Autotrader and he used to be my rep with them and he has brought a level of expertise that no one has ever delivered to our dealership in the past. Awesome products but even better service! I highly recommend DealerCenter!

Cons

There are a few items that I would like them to add like adding pictures and their titles of the salespeople on their signature lines for the e-mails. Nothing major, but would still like to see. Regardless, for the price, it's still the best value compared to VinSolutions, DealerSocket, DealerTrak, etc.

Brandon michel E.

A product is as good as the people representing it. I've had a few DMS, DC's is the best why, Lina.

Reviewed on 2017/12/22

Anyone can set up a auto dealership and have it operational and effective in a week.

Pros

Ease of use, and with out a doubt when it doubts call the customer rep. I have been Consulting for the Sports Car Group and suffered major set back with what I wanted to be the heart of the operation, a full spectrum lender, and as I was just at my point of turning negative which is a but rare for ME. Sunshine came through in the form of the rep who didn't allow to me harp but do what I knew to do and that looked past to see what was still there. She found me 5 sub prime and 4 prime options to offset my loss. I am grateful for her, she may never know how much that small act of kindness resignated with me.

Cons

The Customer experience isn't shared accross all Westlakes Products and Services. I wish preferred lender didn't auto submit.

Jonathan R.

Great Customer Service & Customer Retention...!!!!

Reviewed on 2017/03/13

I have had a great customer experience working with Dealer Center. I have been provided with the tools to overcome day to day tasks. We have actually have moved all our business now to Dealer Center and aspire to keep on growing. Customer support representative is what you want to speak to whenever you have any questions or clarification on how the software works. I can say Customer support representative has the skills and knowledge to help you get on board. Not only that he will follow up with you and make sure that you are aware on how to use the system. Thank you very much for helping my business. Lets keep on moving forward.

Pros

You can track your business on the day to day progress. Give access to my sales, finance, and General Manger so everyone can be on the same page.

Cons

Haven't found a flaw that makes me dislike the software.

Oscar F.

Reviewed on 2018/10/12

We love it. It is it the central hub of our business, and paired with the support that they provide, it is an asset that will not lose its value any time soon. The customer service is nothing short of amazing, they have wonderful people that are willing to go the extra mile.

Pros

We have a, family owned, Used Car Dealership and having this software at the core of it helps us stay ahead of the other guys, with its user friendly interface and incredible range of options. It was an easy choice going with this program.

Cons

There isn't anything wrong with it. The only thing that could possibly come close to a bad mark is, I wish I had more time to train with the amazing people they have at tech support and learn all of the features

Eli W.

DealerCenter Review

Reviewed on 2019/02/21

Pretty great. Our rep. always gets back to us the same day we reach out to him. Just a few little things could use some work. Website is great and not too expensive. Overall experience has been satisfactory.

Pros

Excellent options for setting up simple marketing campaigns and excellent analytics.

Cons

There are a few little things that make things more difficult than they should be. For example, in order to mark a vehicle as sold and have it linked to a customer in the CRM you have to do the deal through DealerCenter and close the deal in order for that vehicle to be removed from the inventory and be marked as sold. We have to set our sold vehicles to "appraisal" status whenever we do a deal through a different system.

Richard C.

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 2017/03/10

My experience started several months ago when I personally took over the Financing for Leto Auto, LLC. I was very fortunate to have as my helper and still do, The support staff who has guided me through everything concerning Dealer Center. I have my inventory, my financing, contacts and webpage all through DC. She guided me through each step and informed me of programs available that I didn't even know about. I can call her anytime and receive the help that I need. She is constantly calling on me to make sure I am OK and have no problems. She was not my assigned representative but took over my account when the original representative failed to maintain contact with me. She is very thorough and knowledgeable of the entire Dealer Center program and I lean very heavily on her for help. Her personality is excellent and I never feel like she is talking down to me. She is an asset to your company who deserves to be treated as a VIP. I don't mind spending the money when I get a top notch software program and an outstanding representative to guide me through the use of it.

Pros

That I can handle all my dealership business at one location.

Cons

Having to sign back in so many times a day just because I leave it idle a little too long.

Leemon P.

It has been a learning experience but it has taught me how to better serve my customers.

Reviewed on 2018/03/21

Pros

Working with the support staff, she has been worth her weight in gold, as she has walked me through all of the necessary stages that I needed to know, the software gives you some valuable tools that allow you to be able to figure some things out in advance that helps you to better present your product to your customer. However, She is excellent in showing you the fine points that help you to know the in's and out's of the software and helps you to be proficient in the use of it. Especially when you are figuring the deal and what will be approved, this is where you make or lose money and it was her help that taught me how to navigate this area proficiently. You can't always get her right away as she has a lot of clients but she will always get back to you and if she knows you are having a problem she with try to work it out so she can be available. You can't ask for any more than that. However, when she sees you have an area that you need help she will make sure that she trains you on those areas.

Cons

There is not a lot to dislike about it. It is what it is, it's a tool to help you sell your products. It does what it is designed to, provide you with information needed to present an informed decision to your client. It's up to you to learn how to use it efficiently.

Michael N.

Very impressive and powerful.

Reviewed on 2017/03/10

This DMS is above and beyond what I had hoped for. The first generation was a little clunky in my opinion but now that they have upgraded and redesigned their entire system, we are very very very impressed! Customer support is very good and US-based (rare). There's almost no downtime -if any. We opted for their website which seems to be performing well . It updates photos instantly and posts select vehicles to craigslist within six hours or so with just a click. With a little ramp up, we all enjoy the redesigned user interface.

Pros

The user interface and reliability. There are some reporting functions we really enjoy

Cons

Cost. A little high once you get all the upsell add-ons. The user interface and reliability. Reporting customizing is hard to figure out without tech-support sometimes.

Teriellen H.

DealerCenter is the best!

Reviewed on 2018/08/23

My overall experience has been wonderful!

Pros

What I like the most about DealerCenter is the help I received from team. We've had DC for many years & was not using all the features, but now I learned all that DealeCenter can do for me! I can print window stickers, I set up a fully integrated website & also will be getting a logo made through DealerCenter as well. DealerCenter makes running my business easy & streamlined. I will also will start using DealerCenter to help track my BHPH payments. I'm very excited to start using DealerCenter to run my entire business!

Cons

What I like least about DealerCenter is nothing.

Elie S.

DealerCenter is awesome

Reviewed on 2018/08/14

Pros

I had the best experience with DealerCenter's rep today. We actually knew each other when he was my rep at his previous company and my previous dealer. I was already impressed with the softweare and DealerCenter prior but the special service our rep provided me by pointing out areas in my business that I can patch up and tweak for the better based on his automotive experience in the past was the icing on the cake! DealerCenter is an awesome tool and any dealership serious about their business and lead manaagment should seriously consider using DealerCenter!

Cons

there really aren't many cons since it's an awesome tool and you get so much value out of it. Maybe to nitpick, we would like to have some more options with the e-mail templates.

Gary B.

customer service agent is there when you need her and is super friendly & helpful. You should have

Reviewed on 2018/01/02

Pros

Customer service is extremely helpful! you should have her cloned and pay her double. she makes calling with a problem a good experience. always helpful and keeps you smiling. I have been in the car business for 36 years and she is a keeper. knowledgeable and friendly is a great and rare combination. person to person contact is more valuable than ever in this day and age of computer routers which is so impersonal. I wish more companies would go back to friendly people who talk to you instead of bouncing you around their computer system.

Misty S.

Friendly, experienced and very knowledgeable product specialist!!!

Reviewed on 2017/10/25

Pros

Ease of adding inventory - this area of the software is very appealing
my product rep is amazing!

Cons

The accounting system - debits credits - needs to be more in depth
I do like the bhph feature however I would definitely prefer to have a lot more features added to the accounting program the this feature. Ex: Should I want to add diff late fees, I want it to be classified as late fees, not other etc. -

Ana B.

Dealercenter

Reviewed on 2018/01/31

Pros

It's a great app to handle all the information and inventory of cars, you can also send the deal to the banks and financial companies through Dealercenter.
You can add all the information of the customers, the deals and the inventory.

Cons

The app is not soo intuitive or easy to use, sometimes is not easy to find a deal, a car or a customer. If you don't find what your looking for, the system doesn't show you that it didn't find it.
If you have more than one dealer, it's not easy to handle both inventories, you have to go to each dealer to look for the car, so you basically have to look more than once. They really need to work on facilitating a way to handle more than one dealer.

Carolyn R.

EC CARS

Reviewed on 2019/02/20

Great experience. Love all incorporations. The ease of use for the customer while on our website. The ease of use on the app and great price!

Pros

How all the products are in one system with a great price. Also customer service, our rep, is amazing. She’s very helpful, polite, and punctual. She responds to emails quickly. She trains great. And she know her products.

Cons

I couple of items aren’t working properly. The auction list and the CRM emails. But even though it is not working support gets on it right away to fix. Unlike other companies.

Joe B.

DealerCenter is great

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

Our rep has been very helpful and educational in showing me how to use the system. She made everything so easy!

Pros

DealerCenter is super easy to learn, making the program fast and efficient. Structuring the deals is simple as well with automatic approvals with preferred lenders. Like being able to bring in outside lenders through RouteOne and DealerTrack.

Cons

Sometime approvals with other lenders is not as simple

Kelvin A.

Very easy to use, multiple ways to get around. We love the program. Love how everything synced.

Reviewed on 2017/10/30

efficiency. efficiency saves time... therefore it saves money.

Pros

we love how we can use the software for our finance, CRM and Desk managing software. and also use it from pretty much everywhere. The support team is also very good. I am very pleased with the service. Whenever I have a question it gets answered the price is unbeatable.

Cons

if I had to put a con on. I would probably say that my most recent clients do show up under my prospects. Its only a select few. Maybe that's something I have to tweek. but that's about it.

Tabitha W.

I am very happy we made the switch! It was a great decision!

Reviewed on 2017/12/08

I love that it is all inclusive! No more switching back and forth and logging into so many products just to get the same end result!

Pros

We switched to DealerCenter earlier this year and have had great success! I enjoy all of the features and the great customer service. It is so easy to reach out to any number of reps in the company and have someone walk you right though any situation. My current rep, Sate as well as my initial rep Josh have been incredible! It is always like catching up with an old friend whenever we talk. I look forward to the growth of DealerCenter and the new features to come!

Cons

The only thing that I don't just LOVE about the software is that no matter what finance deal you submit, it goes to Westlake. I understand they are partners, but sometimes I know they aren't the right fit for my deal.

Abel S.

Quality & Efficiency

Reviewed on 2017/03/13

The support staff has always done an exceptional job of answering my calls, even if it's just to tell me he's on another call, and that he'll call me back. He has thorough product knowledge, and goes out of his way to get me answers for something that he's not in charge of. As far as Dealercenter - I have no complaints. The combination of products included in the bundle package makes it extremely user-friendly, and is also cost effective.

Pros

Efficiency: Autocheck, Blue Book, Credit Reports, Financing, etc...

Cons

The amount of windows/tabs that open

Obed N.

"In a few words?"... Simply PHENOMENAL!!!

Reviewed on 2017/10/10

All Sorts!... Speed, Accuracy, Constancy, and Efficiency...

Pros

The ease of use and ability to do multiple tasks in a single environment is what most appeals to me. The customer service support line in general is bar NONE the best in the industry. My account executive gives me the personalized attention that's sorely missing by the competitors.

Cons

The amount of window popups required to do the simplest of tasks is a little bothersome and creates delays in usage once too many windows are open.

Ody D.

My experience was different but AWESOME! Rep was very helpful and professional through the sign up

Reviewed on 2018/03/28

Pros

We enjoy the web based platform, and the ability to have all platforms such as BHPH, CRM, DMS in one main system. We also enjoy the integration of websites and inventory management tools that make life so much easier to dealers.

Cons

The achilles heal about this software would be the detailed reporting for sales like a (cash-flow statement, all sales journal statement) that is offered within the software without having to integrate with outside accounting tools.

Al B.

A great source for our dealership and great customer service.

Reviewed on 2018/08/16

It took much longer than expected to hear from someone to get started, but once I made contact with one of their representatives it was incredibly smooth and a great experience.

Pros

- Easy to Use
- Friendly Customer Service
- The score is a good selling tool

Cons

The AutoCheck history report shows much less content then their competitors, do not offer a history based suggested retail price, and the last reported mileage on the history report is often much much less than the actual mileage on the vehicle.

Anthony J.

Dealers Center review

Reviewed on 2019/01/10

Pros

The system is a great add on ,very simple and accurate i would recommend this with any computer illiterate person. Desk a deal features for estimating a deal and organizing prospects are very straight forward

Cons

The Cons is that states regulations compromises the full effect of the opportunity dealers center has to offer with certain situations such as form signing for new comers that may not remember where the customers should sign documentation.

Zyad Q.

Best DMS and support staff for all dealers!

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

I love the system it has made my dealership operate 110% better than I could ever imagine and it is all due to my rep helping m every step of the way as well as training me on all the new features that come about.

Pros

The ease and customization to you r dealership that it offers.

Cons

Only thing I don't like is the fact you can't use the same username on 2 different computers or it will automatically log you out while working if someone accidentally signs in. That can get frustrating at times