Emplify Reviews

Emplify

Employee engagement measurement software + human advisors

(4 reviews)
Christie P.

Outstanding experience in every aspect of the products, services and results.

Reviewed on 2017/08/21

Improved employee engagement!

Pros

The software used as the foundation for creating and designing our own employee communication app is extremely user friendly. The content is robust, engaging (almost addicting over time) and has become the hub of all things "employee" at our company. The always accessible customer support is incredibly knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile to allow us to do what we want to do with the app.

The engagement survey software requires very little effort on our part. Emplify does everything except create the list of employees. The results are available within 10 days and are very detailed. We have been able to clearly understand our strengths and opportunities for improvement and make measurable improvements with the guidance and counseling of the professionals at Emplify who specialize in interpreting the results.

We are making progress in improving the level of engagement in our organization as a direct result of both the engagement survey and the app. This has been an outstanding partnership that we see continuing long term.

Cons

I have very few concerns about this software and the couple that I had, they are making changes to address. I am not a technical person, but have been successful in using the Emplify products.

Joyce P.

Great product!

Reviewed on 2016/12/14

Communication is a key to keeping your employees engaged, but finding the right tools to make it happen is not always easy. The Emplify App is not only a tool for employees but our company as well.

I love that we can text or email any of our employees right from the directory that we've created for the App. We can send notifications to the entire staff when we have something to celebrate, or poll the entire staff when we need their help. Part of our workforce is out in the field. The App is a great way to bridge the communication gap and we can send info to that specific group. From a human resources standpoint, putting all of the benefits information right at employees' fingertips is a huge time saver.

I was a bit skeptical at first. I thought it would be a lot of work to learn how to use it and to keep up-to-date, plus I wasn't sure that employees would embrace it. The App is easy to use, easy to update and I'm sure our employees would agree that our communication efforts are much improved. I have already recommended Emplify to several companies.

Andi A.

Increasing Employee Engagment

Reviewed on 2016/12/13

Overall we have a great experience with our app to increase employee engagement. Since our initial launch, we have continued to see steady usage and have continued to find ways to add to the app through our own creative ideas and excellent customer support. We are excited to begin looking at what additions a phase 2 launch will bring to our employees!

Casey C.

Emplify Review

Reviewed on 2016/12/07

We've recently started using Emplify at my organization to help shape our organizational culture and as a way to better communicate/connect with employees. So far, the app had been very well received and relatively easy to organize/use.