4,5 (437)
Powerful features served with simplicity

Oder henrique R.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Versatile and able to meet different demands

Reviewed on 2021/06/17

I use Survio both for academic research related to my professional performance, as well as for research linked to my sports entertainment page, and the functions offered meet my needs very well.

Pros

In addition to the various survey models offered by the platform, what I like most is the possibility of creating quality surveys quickly and even free of charge, in addition to the additional features that allow you to generate graphs, statistics and surveys adapted to each need. Furthermore, the support offered to the customer is very efficient, even if it is rarely needed.

Cons

I believe that Survio could offer subscription options at more affordable prices, especially for those users who have small businesses or who do not use the tool very often. An annual subscription option could also be offered as it would be more cost-effective for customers.

Response from Survio

Hello,

Raphael K.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Best product for using surveys

Reviewed on 2021/11/12

Pros

The best thing about working with Survio is the way their form builder works, it is very easy to use and also very easy to implement it on your site.

Cons

The part i Liked the least of the Survio product, is that they don't have a chat function on their site. I think that is something they can improve regarding the customer service

Response from Survio

Hello,

Lea L.
  • Industry: Accounting

Survio is a great platform for designing and conducting interviews.

Reviewed on 2022/06/20

Top 👍🏼

Pros

I was amazed at how quick and easy it was to create the questionnaire. Through various settings, such as setting a deadline, the implementation could be planned very well. The survey can be shared quickly and easily as a link, QR code and other options. The visibility of the results was timely and clear. The survey tool is highly recommended!

Cons

There could be more information about the Abonnement

Marvin L.
  • Industry: Legal Services
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

No recommendation to any colleague or friend

Reviewed on 2022/05/09

Pros

The site is very clearly laid out and a survey can be created quickly.

Cons

However, the prices for additional services are not transparent. An integration into SpSS is not offered and a conversion into Excel is chargeable. If I had known this before, I would not have chosen Survio. In order to get my student discount, I now have to leave 4 reviews on different platforms, which I find very unserious. Survio is a 2 out of 10.

Lívia M.
  • Industry: Music

Greatful for this software

Reviewed on 2022/03/22

i am doing my university study

Pros

Simplicity and way of making the questions

Cons

I would be more satisfied if i had more design and color opportunities

Response from Survio

Hello,

Anna K.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Easy program for a clear designed questionnaire

Reviewed on 2022/05/24

Pros

- the all over usage because it was easy, didn't needed an explanation.

Cons

The costs of the program, because there could be a higher student discount

Jacek K.
  • Industry: Research

Research experiences

Reviewed on 2022/05/16

Pros

It's very simple and easy to use. I had no problems with it

Cons

It contains all the stuff that student needs so I don't see any cons

Gloria L.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

The easier for the planet

Reviewed on 2022/06/05

I could to design my tools well

Pros

Because is easier to use for the users and the costumers

Cons

The difficult is the language, i speak spanish

Lenka L.

Survio Review

Reviewed on 2022/06/13

Pros

Survio helps me with preparing content of courses for my students in planning phase

Cons

some helpfull feature are not included in free version

Natalie K.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Very easy

Reviewed on 2022/05/03

Pros

It is easy to understand and the support answered very fast.

Cons

The costs are for a whole year, there should be a shorter period.

Jana K.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Survio as an easy (even unpdaid) tool to create and manage surveys

Reviewed on 2020/11/25

I like using Survio, it has so far all the features that I need.

Pros

Easy creation of the questionnaire, ability to use some of the presets. Easy to navigate when creating the survey and its questions. Possibility to choose different types of questions. Possibility to write the title page, divide the questions into different sheets which makes it more organized. Easy to share the link of the survey with others. Possibility to set the language which is very helpful if you need to create a survey for an audience from abroad. You can choose from different background types so the survey can be comfortable for any audience. Easy way how to interpret the results of the survey - in the unpaid version there is no possibility to download the data into any format, you can preview them only as an image. But in the paid version you can also download the data as PDF, Excel, CSV file and much more which makes it very easy for managing large sets of data. You can also choose from different types of interpreting the data, such as which kind of graph you would like to use, which set of colors and you can also leave or delete the numbers in the graph.

Cons

The limited capacity of responses (in the unpaid version you can get only 100 responses) and also limited tools. In the unpaid version, it´s not possible to download the data set in any way, you can only preview it as an image (but again it doesn´t even allow to download the image, so you can only do a screenshot). It would be great to download the image at least. Also, as a university student, I would highly appreciate if there would be some kind of partnership between universities and the Survio company in order to receive a student discount given to the fact that students use this tool very often and therefore they also spread awareness of this company and its services.

Response from Survio

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Survio review

Reviewed on 2020/12/18

My experience with Survio is very good.
I usually manage to figure out what I want when proposing surveys

Pros

it's easy to use
based on user experience
easy to carry out new surveys
easy to choose the type of question to ask

Cons

It just allows only 1 filter.

sometimes it is unstable, versions are not saved or changes that are made are lost
at other times try to design more complex functions, such as selecting variables and of those selected variables perform a preference ranking

SurveyMonkey

Reasons for Switching to Survio

At the beginning for being a free option Once I got used to it, I became loyal. I had the option to do the surveys in google form, but nevertheless I stayed in Survio

Domenico R.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Used for 1+ year

Simple and effective

Reviewed on 2021/07/14

I used it in my university research; I had to submit the questionnaire to students attending a course. Survio was the perfect solution because of its straightforward usability. It is a very reliable tool.

Pros

It's very simple to build a questionnaire with multiple pages to improve readability. Simple and effective. With the free version you can download the pdf format of every single answer. The premium versions allows to use logic for enable or disable certain answers depending on your previous choices.
The best part is the possibility to choice the kind of answer, i.e. scale, yes/no, with the possibility to add an "other" text field where responders can add their motivation (i.e. "other, please explain"). You can also use likert-like scale, radio button, multiple choices buttons, etc. You can choose to receive e-mails when someone answers the poll or the questionnaire.

Cons

The free version allows only 100 answers per day, however the premium accounts improves this numbers.
Moreover, you can't download answers in xls version with the free account, you need a premium account to do that.
The fees are expensive, expecially if used as academic like me. However, you can ask for a discount for student and academic purposes.

Response from Survio

Hello,

Stefanie C.
  • Industry: Museums & Institutions

Simple, Easy, Quick

Reviewed on 2020/08/06

Pros

Survey creation is straightforward and simple. Easy to navigate as a survey creator as well as a survey respondent. Quick to make unique surveys tailored for your and your company's purpose.

Cons

Wish you could label the pages when creating a survey, it would save a lot of time. Would also like to be able to change question type (i. e. single choice to multiple choice) without having to create a new question from scratch.

SurveySparrow, Typeform, Google Forms and SurveyMonkey

Reasons for Switching to Survio

Survio is simple to use, has a great assortment of question types, allows for easy survey distribution, okay analysis of results, and has skip logic (important feature for my research) all at an affordable price (Personal Plan).

Response from Survio

Thank you for your review Stefanie, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Filip K.

Interesting tool for School and Universities

Reviewed on 2020/12/09

We were looking for a tool where students can quickly write an anonymous opinion about his lecturer. The first impression with the trial version convinced us to decide to buy a premium edition.

Nice appearance
Available in Polish language
Convenient to fill evaluation on a smartphone

Cons

Test version does not allow for this test all functions e.g. export to excel file

Typeform and SurveyMonkey

Reasons for Choosing Survio

Outdated appearance and Google Domain is blocked in such companies.

Reasons for Switching to Survio

Better price than alternatives products.

Stacey W.
  • Industry: Printing

Reviewed on 2021/06/04

Easy to use, customer service was excellent and came back to me promptly with any questions i had. Would definately recommend to friends and colleagues!

Pros

It was extremely easy to use. Navigation tools were fantastic, and the layout of the statistical analysis was excellent!

Cons

The fact it isn't clear about the additional costs when wanting extra information. By the time i had submitted and sent my review i realised you had to pay for statistical analysis. This shouldn't be advertised as "free" because it isn't. Probably 90% of people do questionnaires for a statistical analysis.

Response from Survio

Hello,

Nela K.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used for Free Trial

I recommend choosing Survio as your questionnaire

Reviewed on 2021/06/29

For my master thesis I was considering many questionnaire platforms, but Survio won the competition.

Pros

It's easy to use, it has simple design and compared to other such platforms it's cheaper. They also offer student discounts.

Cons

I missed question logic in the free version.

Google Forms, Typeform and SurveyMonkey

Reasons for Choosing Survio

I wanted my questionnaire to have better design than Google forms.

Reasons for Switching to Survio

Price, design, country of origin - I wanted to support a company from my region (Czech Republic)

Response from Survio

Hello,

Tamara R.
  • Industry: Media Production
  • Used for 2+ years

School Survey with Survio

Reviewed on 2019/11/01

Our survey on Survio enabled us to do the Needfinding for a school project very quickly and easily.

Pros

With Survio, we were able to conduct a survey of over 100 people for our studies. Creating the survey was child's play. Even during the period when the survey was running, everything worked without any problems.

Cons

We needed a chargeable upgrade for the desired evaluation display. Until then, we were not aware of this, which was a bit annoying. Therefore I subtract a star here. For it I was then again very content with the service. On the inquiry, whether we get a reduction on the subscription costs (since we are all poor students ;) ), Survio met equal with 20% Discount. I think it's really great!

Response from Survio

Dear Tamara,

Thank you very much for your evaluation.
We are glad that you are satisfied with our tool.
You can compare all the features and limits of all our plans here: https://www.survio.com/en/survey-tool-features-comparison
Please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you need help or you need to clarify anything.
I wish you good luck with your surveys and at your school.
Your survio Team

Michal Š.
  • Used for Free Trial

We are using Survio at univesity

Reviewed on 2020/02/22

We created questionnaire for Student scientific conference. The access for questionnaire was very easy and we used a cell phone questionnaire version.

Pros

Free version of Survio provides enough functions for creation of simply questionnaire.

Cons

There is nothing to do not like about this software.

Reasons for Choosing Survio

Survio povides more functions, much pretty backround

Reasons for Switching to Survio

because it is Czech made application

Response from Survio

Thank you for your review Michal, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Easy and intuitive tool to conduct an online survey

Reviewed on 2020/04/21

Pros

It is easier and more intuitiva than oher similar product.
I have been impressed because in few steps I have been able to customize my questionnare.

Cons

Nothing of important until now. I would like to change the size of the font.

SurveyMonkey

Reasons for Switching to Survio

I found it more intuitive and more more advantageous in the quality / price ratio.

Response from Survio

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Natalia R.
  • Industry: Research

I started using Survio to study the problem of conservation of birds that collide with windows.

Reviewed on 2017/11/17

This software will allow me to obtain information on how important is the problem of birds that collide with windows for bird conservation in Argentina. The survey will be disseminated at universities across the country for the purpose of obtaining valuable information. The data will be analysed and subsequently published in a scientific journal. The survey will have a national scope and I will be able to collect data that would otherwise be very difficult.

Pros

Survio allows me to obtain data for my research studies.
What I like best is the ease of creating a survey and the amount of choice of question types it offers. Before I decided to use Survio I searched many other sites but Survio seemed to me the most suitable for my interests. The free option offers more services than other survey pages. Another very valuable thing is the possibility of discarding some answers that I will not include in the final results.
It's really a very easy tool to use!

Cons

I would like the free option to allow you to place a logo (in this case the university) and download the data in XLS format.

Response from Survio

Hi Natalia, I love your feedback. You made my day :) really. If you ever need any help, just get in touch with us. Anytime.

Have a nice day
Ondrej (Survio team)

Ariadna C.
  • Industry: Wholesale
  • Used for Free Trial

Survio is the perfect platform for creating surveys.

Reviewed on 2021/05/13

Excellent experience. Easy to use.

Pros

The design possibilities it offers. It enables you to create a captivating survey.

Cons

The fact that I have to pay to use some of the functionalities.

Google Docs and SurveyMonkey

The design possibilities.

Google Docs

Reasons for Switching to Survio

Because the design is better. You can personalize it more.

Response from Survio

Hello,

Maria P.
  • Industry: Libraries
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 2019/11/07

Pros

The Library of Cracow University of Technology has been using Survio (Elite version) for one year. Based on the experience gained during several user satisfaction surveys, we conclude that Survio is easy and intuitive to be used.
An institution carrying out the surveys has at its disposal a large selection of survey templates and types of questions. The surveys look very professional. Analysis of results is available in various formats, which allows for further work on them in other programs designed for data analysis. Technical support and customer service is carried out professionally, efficiently and on time.
We are pleased to announce that Survio has met our expectations and we recommend it as an effective tool for carrying smart surveys.

Cons

One of the drawbacks of Survio is that it is not possible to edit the size of columns in question types and it is not possible to change the font size.

Response from Survio

Dear Maria,

Thank you very much for your evaluation.
We are glad you were satisfied with Survio, and it meets your needs.
We are preparing a new version of Survio with improved features, faster, and more sexy, so stay tuned! :-)
Good luck with your surveys!
Your Survio Team

Albert jan T.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Very convenient and easy to use

Reviewed on 2017/11/21

Do a good research for my study in a very easy way. Survio helps with conducting a survey and offers useful tools for analyzing the results.

Pros

A very useful website to quickly put together a nice survey. Through a simple link or even a QR code you can invite respondents to participate. After respondents have submitted their answers, Survio has very nice and useful tools to analyze the results. You can easily apply your own filters to generate even more specific results.

Cons

It is only a pity that the possibilities (eg to export results) in the free version are rather limited. The premium services are not cheap and can only be purchased annually.

Response from Survio

Hi Albert, we really appreciate your review. It is long and nicely written. As we try to explain value of Survio - our competitors do not have reports and exports we have, or they are more expensive. We are working on new updates to bring you higher value. By the end of the year there is going to be a big update you will love. I am sure!

Have a nice day
Ondrej (Survio team)

Ondřej P.
  • Used for Free Trial

Survio for non-profit organizations - art cinema

Reviewed on 2020/11/24

Our team in Kino Varsava z.s. has experience with Survio free version from several non-profits organizations and other projects.
We want to use the bussiness version now for our project "Let´s go to Cinema", that allows great logic rules structure, branding and PDF, PPTx, DOCx exports.

Pros

Free version of Survio, we have experience with, provides enough functions for making simply questionnaires, for non-profit sector great point to start with.
It is very intuitive and easy to use. We like the user friendly design and easy integration.

Cons

Nothing, maybe that the logic rules structure is not in the free version of Survio.

Reasons for Switching to Survio

Survio has better easy to use design and multilingual options.