Survio

Survey creation tool for customer and employee feedback

4,5
Sylwia D.
Industry: Automotive

my review

Reviewed on 2020/05/02

I'm working on my phd , and I needed to create a survey for my research, I hope thanks to survio I'll be able also to work easily on gathering my results , which will help me to do my analysis etc. :-)

Pros

- I like the graphic question's proposals, it helped me to start creating my own questionnaire
- I like how the way how the questions could be editable
- it's quite intuitive tool
- I like the option of copying surveys
- I like the Customer Service, which was provided to me

Cons

- the option with moving questions between the pages could be improved

Response from Survio

Thank you for your review Sylwia, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Michal Š.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

We are using Survio at univesity

Reviewed on 2020/02/22

We created questionnaire for Student scientific conference. The access for questionnaire was very easy and we used a cell phone questionnaire version.

Pros

Free version of Survio provides enough functions for creation of simply questionnaire.

Cons

There is nothing to do not like about this software.

Response from Survio

Thank you for your review Michal, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Ondřej P.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Survio for non-profit organizations - art cinema

Reviewed on 2020/11/24

Our team in Kino Varsava z.s. has experience with Survio free version from several non-profits organizations and other projects.
We want to use the bussiness version now for our project "Let´s go to Cinema", that allows great logic rules structure, branding and PDF, PPTx, DOCx exports.

Pros

Free version of Survio, we have experience with, provides enough functions for making simply questionnaires, for non-profit sector great point to start with.
It is very intuitive and easy to use. We like the user friendly design and easy integration.

Cons

Nothing, maybe that the logic rules structure is not in the free version of Survio.

Julia K.

Bachelor Thesis

Reviewed on 2019/11/10

Pros

- user friendly
- offers many evaluation possibilities.
- many different kinds of questions
- templates
- set colors
- fast support
- possibility for student discount

Cons

To get a student discount, you have to write reviews BEFORE you even had the opportunity to fully use Survio. I understand that reviews are important for a product and I was able to tell a few things about Survio, but not everything due to the fact that I haven't used it yet. I'm sure that I won't be dissapointet by Survio, but I'd wish that I could have given the reviews AFTER I used Survio. It would be more honest.

Response from Survio

Hello Julia,

Thank you very much for your review.
I am sorry to hear this.
When we want a review for your student discount, we also take the risk that you can write a bad review. We appreciate your honesty.
When you are in the situation that you did not use Survio yet, please contact us at [email protected]survio.com.
I believe that we can find a solution for you.

We wish you good luck with your bachelor thesis and school.

Stefanie C.
Industry: Museums & Institutions

Simple, Easy, Quick

Reviewed on 2020/08/06

Pros

Survey creation is straightforward and simple. Easy to navigate as a survey creator as well as a survey respondent. Quick to make unique surveys tailored for your and your company's purpose.

Cons

Wish you could label the pages when creating a survey, it would save a lot of time. Would also like to be able to change question type (i. e. single choice to multiple choice) without having to create a new question from scratch.

Response from Survio

Thank you for your review Stefanie, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Easy and intuitive tool to conduct an online survey

Reviewed on 2020/04/21

Pros

It is easier and more intuitiva than oher similar product.
I have been impressed because in few steps I have been able to customize my questionnare.

Cons

Nothing of important until now. I would like to change the size of the font.

Response from Survio

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Marian M.
Industry: Farming

A useful tool

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

A useful tool to analyze the answers for my thesis. Large selection of tools in the creation of the questionnaire. Easy to create a questionnaire within moments. I recommend.

Pros

Large selection of tools in the creation of the questionnaire
Easy to create a questionnaire within moments

Cons

absence of advanced statistical evaluations

Response from Survio

Thank you for your comments Marian, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your future projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Jana K.
Industry: Education Management

Survio as an easy (even unpdaid) tool to create and manage surveys

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2020/11/25

I like using Survio, it has so far all the features that I need.

Pros

Easy creation of the questionnaire, ability to use some of the presets. Easy to navigate when creating the survey and its questions. Possibility to choose different types of questions. Possibility to write the title page, divide the questions into different sheets which makes it more organized. Easy to share the link of the survey with others. Possibility to set the language which is very helpful if you need to create a survey for an audience from abroad. You can choose from different background types so the survey can be comfortable for any audience. Easy way how to interpret the results of the survey - in the unpaid version there is no possibility to download the data into any format, you can preview them only as an image. But in the paid version you can also download the data as PDF, Excel, CSV file and much more which makes it very easy for managing large sets of data. You can also choose from different types of interpreting the data, such as which kind of graph you would like to use, which set of colors and you can also leave or delete the numbers in the graph.

Cons

The limited capacity of responses (in the unpaid version you can get only 100 responses) and also limited tools. In the unpaid version, it´s not possible to download the data set in any way, you can only preview it as an image (but again it doesn´t even allow to download the image, so you can only do a screenshot). It would be great to download the image at least. Also, as a university student, I would highly appreciate if there would be some kind of partnership between universities and the Survio company in order to receive a student discount given to the fact that students use this tool very often and therefore they also spread awareness of this company and its services.

Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Easy

Reviewed on 2020/11/13

Pros

overview and user-friendliness for the maker but also for the person who has to complete the survey.

Cons

I don't know what to call it. I am excited about using it.

Dawid R.
Industry: Accounting

Good Tool

Reviewed on 2020/11/12

Good

Pros

Great Templates and Tools, good analatycis.

Cons

Some languages errors and really expensive

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Tamara R.
Industry: Media Production

School Survey with Survio

Reviewed on 2019/11/01

Our survey on Survio enabled us to do the Needfinding for a school project very quickly and easily.

Pros

With Survio, we were able to conduct a survey of over 100 people for our studies. Creating the survey was child's play. Even during the period when the survey was running, everything worked without any problems.

Cons

We needed a chargeable upgrade for the desired evaluation display. Until then, we were not aware of this, which was a bit annoying. Therefore I subtract a star here. For it I was then again very content with the service. On the inquiry, whether we get a reduction on the subscription costs (since we are all poor students ;) ), Survio met equal with 20% Discount. I think it's really great!

Response from Survio

Dear Tamara,

Thank you very much for your evaluation.
We are glad that you are satisfied with our tool.
You can compare all the features and limits of all our plans here: https://www.survio.com/en/survey-tool-features-comparison
Please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you need help or you need to clarify anything.
I wish you good luck with your surveys and at your school.
Your survio Team

Natalia R.
Industry: Research

I started using Survio to study the problem of conservation of birds that collide with windows.

Reviewed on 2017/11/17

This software will allow me to obtain information on how important is the problem of birds that collide with windows for bird conservation in Argentina. The survey will be disseminated at universities across the country for the purpose of obtaining valuable information. The data will be analysed and subsequently published in a scientific journal. The survey will have a national scope and I will be able to collect data that would otherwise be very difficult.

Pros

Survio allows me to obtain data for my research studies.
What I like best is the ease of creating a survey and the amount of choice of question types it offers. Before I decided to use Survio I searched many other sites but Survio seemed to me the most suitable for my interests. The free option offers more services than other survey pages. Another very valuable thing is the possibility of discarding some answers that I will not include in the final results.
It's really a very easy tool to use!

Cons

I would like the free option to allow you to place a logo (in this case the university) and download the data in XLS format.

Response from Survio

Hi Natalia, I love your feedback. You made my day :) really. If you ever need any help, just get in touch with us. Anytime.

Have a nice day

Maria P.
Industry: Libraries

Survio

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/11/07

Pros

The Library of Cracow University of Technology has been using Survio (Elite version) for one year. Based on the experience gained during several user satisfaction surveys, we conclude that Survio is easy and intuitive to be used.
An institution carrying out the surveys has at its disposal a large selection of survey templates and types of questions. The surveys look very professional. Analysis of results is available in various formats, which allows for further work on them in other programs designed for data analysis. Technical support and customer service is carried out professionally, efficiently and on time.
We are pleased to announce that Survio has met our expectations and we recommend it as an effective tool for carrying smart surveys.

Cons

One of the drawbacks of Survio is that it is not possible to edit the size of columns in question types and it is not possible to change the font size.

Response from Survio

Dear Maria,

Thank you very much for your evaluation.
We are glad you were satisfied with Survio, and it meets your needs.
We are preparing a new version of Survio with improved features, faster, and more sexy, so stay tuned! :-)
Good luck with your surveys!

Albert jan T.
Industry: Religious Institutions
Company size: Self Employed

Very convenient and easy to use

Reviewed on 2017/11/21

Do a good research for my study in a very easy way. Survio helps with conducting a survey and offers useful tools for analyzing the results.

Pros

A very useful website to quickly put together a nice survey. Through a simple link or even a QR code you can invite respondents to participate. After respondents have submitted their answers, Survio has very nice and useful tools to analyze the results. You can easily apply your own filters to generate even more specific results.

Cons

It is only a pity that the possibilities (eg to export results) in the free version are rather limited. The premium services are not cheap and can only be purchased annually.

Response from Survio

Hi Albert, we really appreciate your review. It is long and nicely written. As we try to explain value of Survio - our competitors do not have reports and exports we have, or they are more expensive. We are working on new updates to bring you higher value. By the end of the year there is going to be a big update you will love. I am sure!

Have a nice day

Milada P.
Industry: Retail
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Friendly environment for questionnaire preparation

Reviewed on 2020/09/10

Survio offers the necessary features and allows basic interviewing. Very good for introductory also for advanced projects.

Pros

The best feature is the variety of question types and a very friendly environment for questionnaire preparation.

Cons

The not very nice features are:
1. very narrow appearance of the questionnaire on the screen, so the question and options for answers are many times divided into many rows
2. The limit for the length of the wording of the question is very low for social science research, esp. for psychologists.

Response from Survio

Thank you for your review Milada, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Ionut S.

Great software to work with

Reviewed on 2018/06/27

Pros

It was great for me to know what our customers think about us. A great way to add some post sale assistence.

Cons

All great, being able to integrate it in every aspect of our post sale and lead generation templates.

Jane K.
Industry: Higher Education

Good app

Reviewed on 2020/11/11

Marketing research
Using in education of students
Collected feedback

Pros

I like most interface and simple reporting

Cons

I like least Price in rubbles and there are not som options

Mária B.
Industry: Higher Education
Company size: Self Employed

I am really happy about Survio website. Its a big help for my thesis about sport medicine. Thanks

Reviewed on 2020/04/21

Pros

Survio is very smart and good form of making interview for my thesis.

Cons

I have only great experience with Survio.

Response from Survio

Thank you for your review Maria, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Eva S.
Industry: Sports

Survio is, in my opinion, a great program.

Reviewed on 2020/03/24

Thanks to Survia I create my diploma thesis and also helps to obtain data for future work for the creation of a brochure.

Pros

Do a good research for my study in a very easy way. Software is very intuitive.

Cons

Software is perfect, It save me time. But prize is for me little bit much.
But if I had to create all those graphs and do the evaluation, it would take me too much time.

Response from Survio

Thank you for your review Eva, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Haris M.

Very easy to use and powerfull results charts.

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/10/25

Very handy tool for students to use for research. I have used this tool for both my thesis as other school related projects. It's very easy to use and the results are very well displayed in your own preferable graphs. The only thing I missed in this thool was the ability to let the responders choose a language in which they would like to have a survey in. Other than that Survio is a great research tool that i personally recommend to everyone! not only students!

Pros

The ease of use and the survey possibilities. You have a lot of other survey tools, but this one is hands down the easiest to use. The fact that you can do researches on the free version says alot.

Cons

The only thing that i missed was a feature that i could insert multiple language surveys to one survey (it's hard to explain). That was the only thing that i really missed. Other than that it's a very good tool.

Response from Survio

Hello Haris, thank you very much for your feedback and new features suggestions. That is what we need to hear from our customers. Stay in touch, keep using Survio - a lot of news is on the way :-)

Have a nice day.

Gabbe V.
Industry: Consumer Electronics

Very easy to use!

Reviewed on 2020/05/27

Perfect product, easy tool!

Pros

It is easy to use, not expensive and a great support!

Cons

There was nothing i didn't like at all.

Response from Survio

Thank you for your review Gabbe, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Alžběta K.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Survio review

Reviewed on 2018/11/05

Survio made my work easier - happy to use it!

Pros

Easy to use, great technical support, various types of questions enable user to make really relevant questionnaire.

Cons

Some of the types of questions coul be more "sophisticated".
It would be useful if "no answer" in one question could automatically redirect the questionnaire to selected question.

Response from Survio

Dear Albta,

Thank you very much for your evaluation.
We are glad you were satisfied with the tool.
We always try to improve our tool.
Good luck with your surveys.

Eugenia K.
Industry: Events Services

Survio's report

Reviewed on 2020/11/09

Our team of the University with more than 10 years of experience in its industry and 3 years of experience in using the service was looking for a program to conduct an online survey as part of a marketing study of the quality of life of the population in a certain area. We have made sure in practice that Survio is actually the most convenient tool for creating a survey, conducting it, and analyzing the results obtained. The customer service was excellent and provided quick and accurate responses. It is worth emphasizing the tremendous variability of the proposed questionnaires and ways of forming questions. At the moment it is planned to use Survio for research and educational activities. We are completely satisfied with the possibilities of using the Survio service.

Pros

Cons

rather high service charge due to the fact that we live in Russia the dollar rate is high

Simona P.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 2020/07/22

I am using Survio to do the research part for my thesis and so far I find it very helpful. I really appreciate I don´t have to manuallz deal with the ŕesults, but Survio gets them for me all in one document. It saves so much time!

Pros

I love how it is very intuitive to use and set everything up. I like the design and all the options even the free version of Survio has for you to use.

Cons

The slightly higher price of the premium features.

Response from Survio

Thank you for your review Simona, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Lincoln X.
Industry: Political Organization

pesquisa

Reviewed on 2020/04/10

very good

Pros

I'm using Survio to do research and it's been very satisfying. it was the best app I found on the market.

Cons

I would put a screening to target by rating

Response from Survio

Thank you for your review Xavier, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.