Survio

Powerful features served with simplicity

Domenico
Domenico
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees
  • Used for 1+ year

Simple and effective

Reviewed on 2021/07/14

I used it in my university research; I had to submit the questionnaire to students attending a course. Survio was the perfect solution because of its straightforward usability. It is a very reliable tool.

Pros

It's very simple to build a questionnaire with multiple pages to improve readability. Simple and effective. With the free version you can download the pdf format of every single answer. The premium versions allows to use logic for enable or disable certain answers depending on your previous choices.
The best part is the possibility to choice the kind of answer, i.e. scale, yes/no, with the possibility to add an "other" text field where responders can add their motivation (i.e. "other, please explain"). You can also use likert-like scale, radio button, multiple choices buttons, etc. You can choose to receive e-mails when someone answers the poll or the questionnaire.

Cons

The free version allows only 100 answers per day, however the premium accounts improves this numbers.
Moreover, you can't download answers in xls version with the free account, you need a premium account to do that.
The fees are expensive, expecially if used as academic like me. However, you can ask for a discount for student and academic purposes.

Response from Survio

Hello,

Stefanie
  • Industry: Museums & Institutions

Simple, Easy, Quick

Reviewed on 2020/08/06

Pros

Survey creation is straightforward and simple. Easy to navigate as a survey creator as well as a survey respondent. Quick to make unique surveys tailored for your and your company's purpose.

Cons

Wish you could label the pages when creating a survey, it would save a lot of time. Would also like to be able to change question type (i. e. single choice to multiple choice) without having to create a new question from scratch.

Google Forms, Typeform, SurveySparrow and SurveyMonkey

Reasons for Switching to Survio

Survio is simple to use, has a great assortment of question types, allows for easy survey distribution, okay analysis of results, and has skip logic (important feature for my research) all at an affordable price (Personal Plan).

Response from Survio

Thank you for your review Stefanie, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Laura

A fast and smart tool

Reviewed on 2020/01/14

Elimination of paper surveys, fast processing of information

Elimination of paper surveys, fast processing of information

Pros

easy accessibility of surveys with smartphone, tablet, PC

Cons

inability to clear the counts of previous surveys

Response from Survio

Thank you for your review Laura, we are really happy to hear that you have been using our product for a few years now and have had a good experience with us. We appreciate your comments and We will take them into consideration to keep improving to give you the best Service possible.

Prince

customer satisfaction

Reviewed on 2023/11/15

Pros

use survio to find out customers satisfaction about the users products.

Cons

creating questionnaire are easy to create and draft from templates.

Filip

Interesting tool for School and Universities

Reviewed on 2020/12/09

We were looking for a tool where students can quickly write an anonymous opinion about his lecturer. The first impression with the trial version convinced us to decide to buy a premium edition.

Nice appearance
Available in Polish language
Convenient to fill evaluation on a smartphone

Cons

Test version does not allow for this test all functions e.g. export to excel file

Typeform and SurveyMonkey

Reasons for Choosing Survio

Outdated appearance and Google Domain is blocked in such companies.

Reasons for Switching to Survio

Better price than alternatives products.

Response from Survio

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Michal
  • Used for Free Trial

We are using Survio at univesity

Reviewed on 2020/02/22

We created questionnaire for Student scientific conference. The access for questionnaire was very easy and we used a cell phone questionnaire version.

Pros

Free version of Survio provides enough functions for creation of simply questionnaire.

Cons

There is nothing to do not like about this software.

Reasons for Choosing Survio

Survio povides more functions, much pretty backround

Reasons for Switching to Survio

because it is Czech made application

Response from Survio

Thank you for your review Michal, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Raphael
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Best product for using surveys

Reviewed on 2021/11/12

Pros

The best thing about working with Survio is the way their form builder works, it is very easy to use and also very easy to implement it on your site.

Cons

The part i Liked the least of the Survio product, is that they don't have a chat function on their site. I think that is something they can improve regarding the customer service

Response from Survio

Hello,

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Easy and intuitive tool to conduct an online survey

Reviewed on 2020/04/21

Pros

It is easier and more intuitiva than oher similar product.
I have been impressed because in few steps I have been able to customize my questionnare.

Cons

Nothing of important until now. I would like to change the size of the font.

Reasons for Switching to Survio

I found it more intuitive and more more advantageous in the quality / price ratio.

Response from Survio

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Alexandra

Reliable Tool for surveys

Reviewed on 2020/12/07

We offer a lot of online seminars and it is not always easy to animate participants to give an evalution, but with this tool they are answering. For us the best way to find out, what they need.

Pros

The visualisation and the varied question and answer options.

Cons

translation just for the prepared questions, of I change questions I have to translate on my own.

Tiago
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Easy rewards for everyone

Reviewed on 2023/07/10

Pros

Surveys is a great way to win rewards , only using our precious resource time , but it's all possible .

Cons

Some task's aren't easy to complete and take a lot of time .

Ondřej
  • Used for Free Trial

Survio for non-profit organizations - art cinema

Reviewed on 2020/11/24

Our team in Kino Varsava z.s. has experience with Survio free version from several non-profits organizations and other projects.
We want to use the bussiness version now for our project "Let´s go to Cinema", that allows great logic rules structure, branding and PDF, PPTx, DOCx exports.

Pros

Free version of Survio, we have experience with, provides enough functions for making simply questionnaires, for non-profit sector great point to start with.
It is very intuitive and easy to use. We like the user friendly design and easy integration.

Cons

Nothing, maybe that the logic rules structure is not in the free version of Survio.

Reasons for Switching to Survio

Survio has better easy to use design and multilingual options.

Tamara
  • Industry: Media Production

School Survey with Survio

Reviewed on 2019/11/01

Our survey on Survio enabled us to do the Needfinding for a school project very quickly and easily.

Pros

With Survio, we were able to conduct a survey of over 100 people for our studies. Creating the survey was child's play. Even during the period when the survey was running, everything worked without any problems.

Cons

We needed a chargeable upgrade for the desired evaluation display. Until then, we were not aware of this, which was a bit annoying. Therefore I subtract a star here. For it I was then again very content with the service. On the inquiry, whether we get a reduction on the subscription costs (since we are all poor students ;) ), Survio met equal with 20% Discount. I think it's really great!

Response from Survio

Dear Tamara,

Thank you very much for your evaluation.
We are glad that you are satisfied with our tool.
You can compare all the features and limits of all our plans here: https://www.survio.com/en/survey-tool-features-comparison
Please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you need help or you need to clarify anything.
I wish you good luck with your surveys and at your school.
Your survio Team

Natalia
  • Industry: Research

I started using Survio to study the problem of conservation of birds that collide with windows.

Reviewed on 2017/11/17

This software will allow me to obtain information on how important is the problem of birds that collide with windows for bird conservation in Argentina. The survey will be disseminated at universities across the country for the purpose of obtaining valuable information. The data will be analysed and subsequently published in a scientific journal. The survey will have a national scope and I will be able to collect data that would otherwise be very difficult.

Pros

Survio allows me to obtain data for my research studies.
What I like best is the ease of creating a survey and the amount of choice of question types it offers. Before I decided to use Survio I searched many other sites but Survio seemed to me the most suitable for my interests. The free option offers more services than other survey pages. Another very valuable thing is the possibility of discarding some answers that I will not include in the final results.
It's really a very easy tool to use!

Cons

I would like the free option to allow you to place a logo (in this case the university) and download the data in XLS format.

Response from Survio

Hi Natalia, I love your feedback. You made my day :) really. If you ever need any help, just get in touch with us. Anytime.

Have a nice day
Ondrej (Survio team)

• Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Good survey service!

Reviewed on 2021/10/26

Market research in security!

Market research in security!

Pros

I highly recommend Survio's survey service as it is user - friendly and professional. It is definitely worth updating the free account for the better as several key features are needed to create the perfect survey.

Cons

Nothing to complain about. Sees no weaknesses in the current situation.

Userfriendly

Response from Survio

Hello,
Survio

Survio - get feedback by yourself

Reviewed on 2021/04/25

Good alternative Survey application with some cool features and good UI.

Good alternative Survey application with some cool features and good UI.

Pros

As a medical graduate, I have so many experiences with all kinds of public surveys. The UI of Survio is very convenient and easy to use. We can easily edit and add all types of questions within a second and easily narrate all the things with an attractive UI. The response rate of "Survio" is high when compared to the market available alternative survey applications because of the compactness of Survio.

Cons

I can't find any cons inside the Survio. But the limitations of unpaid versions are disgusting. Only data preview available for unpaid version and at least they need to derestrict these limitations to serve students and attract more users.

Response from Survio

Hello,

Oder Henrique
Oder Henrique
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Versatile and able to meet different demands

Reviewed on 2021/06/17

I use Survio both for academic research related to my professional performance, as well as for research linked to my sports entertainment page, and the functions offered meet my needs very well.

Pros

In addition to the various survey models offered by the platform, what I like most is the possibility of creating quality surveys quickly and even free of charge, in addition to the additional features that allow you to generate graphs, statistics and surveys adapted to each need. Furthermore, the support offered to the customer is very efficient, even if it is rarely needed.

Cons

I believe that Survio could offer subscription options at more affordable prices, especially for those users who have small businesses or who do not use the tool very often. An annual subscription option could also be offered as it would be more cost-effective for customers.

Response from Survio

Hello,

Mária
  • Industry: Higher Education

I am really happy about Survio website. Its a big help for my thesis about sport medicine....

Reviewed on 2020/04/21

Pros

Survio is very smart and good form of making interview for my thesis.

Cons

I have only great experience with Survio.

Response from Survio

Thank you for your review Maria, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Alžběta
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Survio review

Reviewed on 2018/11/05

Survio made my work easier - happy to use it!

Survio made my work easier - happy to use it!

Pros

Easy to use, great technical support, various types of questions enable user to make really relevant questionnaire.

Cons

Some of the types of questions coul be more "sophisticated".
It would be useful if "no answer" in one question could automatically redirect the questionnaire to selected question.

Response from Survio

Dear Albta,

Thank you very much for your evaluation.
We are glad you were satisfied with the tool.
We always try to improve our tool.
Good luck with your surveys.
Your Survio Team

• Industry: Design

Good Tool for Students

Reviewed on 2022/01/14

I like it so far.

I like it so far.

Pros

It is very intuitive and easy to use. I used it for a University project.

Cons

Some pre fixed text I wasnt able to change. (Text questions)

SurveyMonkey

Response from Survio

Hello,

Eliza

Reviewed on 2021/02/16

Pros

It is easy to use and the interface of the website is clear.

Cons

None. Most of the things are goods in this price

Response from Survio

Hello,

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Clean design, easy to use, powerful tools and more

Reviewed on 2021/02/22

Pros

Nice and user-friendly interface, where is super easy to create simple forms or surveys even for a beginner. Although I'm using only the free trial version, for now, I can see that it's possible to use integration and automation, which can be really helpful. I also like that the surveys are 100% responsive on mobile devices, which is super important these days.

Cons

What I miss is the more customizable linear scale, text paragraph with the bigger box to write. The design could be also more customizable but then it probably wouldn't have that advantage of super simplicity.

Response from Survio

Hello,

Lina

Super suitable for students

Reviewed on 2023/08/28

Pros

Survio is super clear and user-friendly. You don't need any previous experience or special knowledge to design professional surveys. The variety of question types allows you to create versatile and engaging surveys. Integrating images is a breeze.

Cons

I personally did not perceive any disadvantages as a student. I created a survey for my thesis and was completely satisfied with Survio.

Michelle

Great survey tool

Reviewed on 2023/05/30

Survio is easy to use, the customer support is fast. My experience so far was very good.

Pros

I love the design, it looks professional and clean. Perfect combination. Also it is very easy to understand and use the tool.

Cons

There is one kind of answer that I was missing and that is to position every single answer between for example 1 to 10. Despite that I very much like the anwersing options.

Romana Michaela
  • Used for 1+ year

Easy solution for your surveys

Reviewed on 2019/09/13

Pros

It is very easy to manage, creation of questionnaires is very intuitive, you can also download results in different formats.

Cons

The price - for the use for non-governmental organisations it is too high.

Response from Survio

Dear Romana,

Thank you very much for your evaluation.
We are glad that you are satisfied with Survio.
The price list is available on our website.
If you need any help, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected]. Our agents will take care of you and try to help you as much as it would be possible.
I believe that we can find a solution for you.
Your Survio team.

Marie
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Veryy good website

Reviewed on 2021/02/16

I use Survio for survey in my seminar works

I use Survio for survey in my seminar works

Pros

It is easy to use and well organized. There are a lot of options for evaluation answers

Cons

the number of answers in the free version could be higher

Response from Survio

Hello,