QuickSilk Reviews

QuickSilk

Secure content management system (CMS)

4.9/5 (10 reviews)
Rebecca A.

Quicksilk allowed us to create a new digital presence that is more beneficial to our community.

Reviewed on 2018/01/12

Pros

We chose Quicksilk for the freedom the software gave us and it has not disappointed. We can add, modify and change pages and layouts on our own without having to put requests in. The drag and drop modules make it really easy to use. Their blog features allowed us to move our digital communications into the 21st century giving us the ability to regularly develop new content to share with the community.
Their helpdesk team is always available to answer any questions and resolve any issues in a timely and professional manner. We chose to upload our own content and build our own pages once the templates and framework were developed by Quicksilk and if we were confused or needed help they were ready and willing to step in and take care of it for us.

Cons

We have experienced a few technical glitches from back end updates but the helpdesk team always addresses and resolves these errors fast and efficiently.

Dave G.

Easy to use, clean interface, great "drag and drop" style features

Reviewed on 2017/12/18

Pros

The customer support is excellent. Friendly, fast response times, eager to work with clients to customize modules to meet the client needs. The ease of use and versatile functionality of the tools at your disposal are definitely a plus. The drag and drop style of the modules make creating new content on your websites easy and creative. Easy enough for a novice user but also allows for the more experienced user to get creative and explore different areas.

Anne W.

QuickSilk has made managing our website super easy and actually fun!

Reviewed on 2019/07/11

Pros

We sort of stumbled our way into using QuickSilk when a partner we used to help us manage the website in the past moved on to focus on another part of his business. What a happy coincidence. QuickSilk is a super user-friendly CMS system that has made the updating of our website easy to do. The software is self-intuitive and when we did get stuck without knowing how to do something their support staff was excellent - with very fast turnaround times and easy to follow instruction so we knew what to do the next time.

Cons

Not much in the way of cons as QuickSilk has satisfied all our needs very well. I would love it if they offered more in terms of e-commerce but I've heard this is in the works and when it's available we will be ready to test it out with enthusiasm. Every now and then there are slight technical glitches but they are resolved quickly by the support team so this has never gotten in the way of doing business.

Christina M.

The QuickSilk system is intuitive and customer service is prompt.

Reviewed on 2018/01/05

Ease of use.

Pros

Easy to use, able to design a whole website from scratch with no coding no-how. The site looks great and is very easy to update. I am familiar with several web editing tools and this one is one of my favorites to use.

Cons

I wish it had more e-commerce options, if it did I would use it for all my clients!I know they are working on this so stay tuned, because if it is as easy to use as the rest of the system it will be excellent.

7.0/10
Kelly S.

My experience with QuickSilk is nothing short of excellent!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/12/20

Easy to use and update on my own time. I don't have to call someone else to get them to add to my website. I have complete independence with the template I've chosen to use for my business website.

Pros

I love the user friendly platform and the helpful, easy to understand, and quick customer support. I love how easy it is to update my business website with events, videos, and payment options.

Kent B.

Excellent tool and support for any questions & training is fantastic.

Reviewed on 2017/12/18

ease of implementation, reasonable cost and great support

Pros

Ease of use and flexibility. Our whole team needs to update our webpage so it needs to be easy and quick and it is. We have all had no issues coming up to speed on using it

Cons

no real shortfalls as of yet. We did request that there be the ability to review and preview your changes before it goes into production and they have addressed it and making modifications ASAP. Very proactive on user suggestions

Daniks S.

Excellent customer service and value for your money

Reviewed on 2018/01/17

Pros

The software is user friendly and I always get great reviews about how my website is easy to navigate on a computer and a smartphone

Cons

The limitations are really because I'm still learning how to use certain features, which for me is simply about finding the time to learn them.

Response from QuickSilk

Thanks for your review, Danika!

Don't hesitate to contact one of our Customer Success Coaches if you require any assistance.

Ongoing support, platform updates and online training are all included, at no extra cost, in your subscription.

Peter W.

Fabulous. I'm new at managing websites, but this software makes it easy and fun.

Reviewed on 2018/01/12

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive interface, drag and drop frame, ability to very, very quickly upload lots of information correctly. The support provided by Quicksilk is unparalleled- so much better than support I've received on any product (not just software).

Cons

Occasion glitches in earlier versions, which get quickly fixed. Earlier features lacked some functionality (e.g. event registration), being addressed in more current versions.

Lindsay C.

Really excited about the opportunities that Quicksilk brings to allow me to control website

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

Pros

Too often we get a website built that we can't easily contribute to and have to wait for edits on. Not so with Quicksilk. We are in the midst of implementing this solution and we are so excited about it!

Cons

So far I haven't enough experience with it to really know what I wouldn't like. Overall it's pretty slick..seems to be very secure. Really it's Wix meets custom coding. love it

Dorota G.

Quick to build, great support

Reviewed on 2018/01/04

Pros

I built my business website on QuickSilk. Building the site was quick and it was very easy to make any changes I need to to the layout or text. Their support team is wonderful and all of my requests were answered promptly. I have received a lot of positive feedback from my clients on the site!

Cons

There are some features I am hoping QuickSilk will release in the future, like the ability to sell e-gift cards. I would love to have an all-in-one solution, and am hoping to use their e-commerce soon to sell my products online.