Hygger

4,4
4,6
Debjit B.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

One of the best Kanban Board available to use.

Reviewed on 2019/05/20

To be honest, it is not a perfect solution for me, it may be for you. But I like a lot of things such as timeline and task lists. The timeline shows an overview of tasks and time spent on the projects, which is great. But the limitation is very confusing. It just says that 50 tasks, I have already completed 10. If it is per account then I think it is too low to do any kind of testing work.

Pros

I like things done timely and kanban board helps me a lot. I signup to only use kanban table for my project management. I am really impressed with the table template it just instantly solves all my problems.
In kanban table "do it later" table saved me a lot of unnecessary time which is effectively spent.
Time management and per task time is to consider work well.
Hygger does allow unlimited user which is really nice for a freelancer for me. 100mb storage is also really not that bad for images only.

Cons

I really don't like how the top menu is taking so much of screen and forced me to go fullscreen. They must eliminate this menu bar and give some more area to work with.
I found I can also use just 50 tasks. But I am not sure it is 50tasks/month or per account. There is some upcoming

Response from Hygger

Hi Debjit!
Thank you so much for your honest opinion. Our free plan is limited up to 50 tasks for a company account. It is enough to make a decision in most of the cases.
But you need more time and tasks, just drop us a message at [email protected], and we will find a solution.

Industry: Media Production

Agile project management.

Reviewed on 2019/12/31

Hygger is one of my favourite agile project management. It is easy to understand and use. The UI is modern. They offer unlimited user for even free plans which is great for NGO's.

Pros

Every business needs project management and hyger is one of my best choices. It has everything, even a free plan offers everything without any limitation.
I mostly used to manage my agile development, which is a huge problem for me as I have to single-handedly manage the workes.
the backlog entry also available and a very useful feature. As I don't have all the time to update project regularly, backlog saves my day.
The todo and lists are really handy and with collaboration tool, I can divide all workes through my workers.
The desktop is simple and clean, reporting is very aggressive and have extensive options.
Registering to the site is very easy, and needed to activation via email.

Cons

I did not explore the whole options yet, it has so many options to explore. But after using project management software I did not get any cons for hygger.

Response from Hygger

Thank you so much for the review! Feel free to contact Hygger Support Team if you have any questions about the software.

Pankaj J.
Industry: Computer Software

Excellent for SMB with employees, OEMs, and shareholders

Reviewed on 2021/01/19

Very positive experience. If there is something we don't like or need a new feature I'm confident they would take care of it.

Pros

We tried Wrike, Asana, Trelly, and so many other tools and quite some time on these tools but finally settled on Hygger. Very clean interface. Concept of swim lanes is best utilized by Hygger and we use it routinely. Multiple boards tied to swim lanes make it easier for getting a top-view of the entire business. Assigning and removing members for a board is so easy. We also liked the concept of guest users (and Hygger does not charge for it) who can be assigned to separate boards to give them project status.

Cons

There are some small nits that I would love to have, and what is amazing is their customer support - they respond quickly and reply in detail and consider implementing feature requests. Being a startup we continuously discover needs for doing things in a different way, and Hygger has been very supportive.

Dan michael M.

Satisfied

Reviewed on 2017/11/28

We managed our daily tasks right and we became all involved in the project

Pros

Atlaz is easy to use, useful tools like kanban and sprints and notifications. Even our marketing team that has no experience in technical aspects learned atlaz easily.

Cons

For us startups, pricing is too expensive and no free accounts after the trial. We thought that after the free trial 5 users will still be free and the sixth will be paid but, it is not what we expected.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for your opinion. Hygger(ex Atlaz) has changed its pricing, and you might invite more than 6 users on the free plan. You can use Hygger for free for the first 50 tasks after signing up. During that period you can fully explore all the capabilities and features of the platform.

Brian H.
Industry: Management Consulting

Hygger for SAFe

Reviewed on 2020/10/29

Trying to support an integrated multi-team management activity using the SAFe methodology.

Pros

The product worked great for setting up team backlogs and managing through the processes. Kanban views were easily configured for effective use.

Cons

I was unable to set up a PI planning board from a backlog of EPICS and then flow features easily to team backlogs for further breakdown, stories, etc. Could be doable it was unclear on how to do so.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for the review!
Feel free to contact Hygger Support Team so they can assist you with the Backlog management and PI Planning. They will be happy to help you.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Really like it overall but needs some tweaks to the usability to really make it nearly perfect

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

Organizing our software development efforts.

Pros

Love Kanban lists, so I like how that is organized into the work flow and the notion of swim lanes is quite convenient.

Cons

You can delete old companies (from testing it out), the Roadmap section has some real usability issues that need to be worked out. The 5 free users is great, but when you go to 6 users, then you are charged for 6 users, not the 1 user. I get it, you need to make money, but that was a surprise.

Response from Hygger

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience with payment. We have changed our business model - now you may invite as many users as you need. You can use Hygger for free for the first 50 tasks after signing up. During that period you can fully explore all the capabilities and features of the platform.
Feel free to share more about the usability issues of Roadmap.

Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great for small businesses and start ups

Reviewed on 2018/10/08

Hygger helps organize our team projects and ideas. We've been able to create systems and consistently apply them. It has also helped with my own personal organization through grad school.

Pros

I liked having the different type of board options. My team liked using the Sprint especially when we had a project that needed to get done quickly.

Cons

I wasn't able to see the road map on the app on my phone. I used Hygger for planning out my master's capstone and I used the roadmap to figure out my timeline. Would have been nice to see the roadmap on my mobile device.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for the review! Hygger team has excellent news for you - we have updated the mobile apps, and now the Roadmap/Timeline board is available. Please install the app to check it ;)

József V.

Almost ready to be a Trello alternative.

Reviewed on 2017/11/28

Pros

Atlaz has a very ambitious development roadmap.
What I most like in it are the swimlanes. When the Zapier integration will be ready i will move in.

Cons

Atlaz is a quite new application so it is lack of some features like keyboard shortcuts and label displaying.

Response from Hygger

Time flies as fast as must-have features appear in Hygger :)
Now you may use keyboard shortcuts, and labels are displayed on cards. It's time to test it out.

Industry: Computer & Network Security

Nice

Reviewed on 2018/09/03

Pros

Easy way to see the necessary information

Cons

Nothing wrong with the application, all quite nice.

Response from Hygger

Glad to know that you like Hygger!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need our assistance in the software!

Parshy S.
Industry: Information Services

Hygger Review

Reviewed on 2019/08/05

Very nice

Pros

Very simple software for project management, very user-friendly.

Cons

The help and knowledge base should be a part of every screen

Response from Hygger

Thank you for the review! We have considered your suggestion about the knowledge base or help center in Hygger. By clicking the question mark near the personal image icon, you will be able to open the help center from every page in Hygger and find the tutorial you need :)

Dennis N.

We are using the kanban way of work on a project not so big.

Reviewed on 2017/11/28

Pros

I like the most the whole UI E
experience and the ease of work that's provided, fair mentions are the smooth color and animations.

Cons

I dont like the thing that all the tasks in one stage for example "done" are one below other and i can't collapse them or group them.

Response from Hygger

Now Hygger has swimlanes to group your tasks.
Please register your account to check it.

Iris J.

Reviewed on 2020/10/30

Pros

It has served it's purpose and improved our team's processes.

Cons

The design is not especially beautiful, but it works well.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for sharing how Hygger helps you! We highly appreciate it!

Michael S.

Plan the way YOU want

Used Monthly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/10/06

Actually really, really great, I've referred it to a few colleagues already.

Pros

The flexibility to use different planning models.

Cons

Some of the terms used don't align with what I thought they were, but that's just from not being use to the software.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for your honest review, Michael :)
It means a lot to the Hygger team!

Jean-jacques P.
Company size: Self Employed

Beautifull interface, easy to use

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/05/13

Win time to organise and share, very powerfull

(I already recommended hygger via twitter for people who are looking for a good Agile project SaaS)

Pros

Task's features are great, all features for agility project are there :)
Capability to copy, move or duplicate tasks in several pipes is easy to use.

Cons

A board of documents across tasks would be great : list of all documents : by board, by project, by collection

Response from Hygger

Thank you for recommending Hygger! It means a lot to our team :)

Sven B.

Great for remote SCRUM teams

Reviewed on 2019/08/08

We've tried out quite a few productivity tools for our small 100% app development remote team. Hygger came out on top! Even compared to some of the bigger names in the industry (like Jira or Trello) as well as newcomers (like ClickUp) Hygger provides a seamless and snappy planning and in-sprint experience. Stuff simply works as you would expect - no fuss - which isn't always the case with competitors.

It could use a bit more bling bling (dark mode anyone?) and a native Mac app, but apart from that it is a project managers dream. I especially love the swimlanes on the sprint board and the burndown chart.

Pros

- implements many productivity best-practises and SCRUM features
- snappy
- swimlanes!!!

Cons

- no dark mode
- no native Mac client
- design could be a bit more modern

Response from Hygger

Thank you for sharing with us! We are glad that you have chosen Hygger among such giants as Jira :) We work hard to make Hygger a #1 tool.
Your ideas about the dark mode and native Mac app are saved on Hygger Backlog. Feel free to share more features you would like to see in Hygger:)

Dervanil J.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Best way to communicate with stakeholders

Reviewed on 2020/04/02

Pros

Easy to begin, fast to learn how to do complex things, I'm using it to build a backlog and a Product Roadmap to communicate with stakeholders and clients, ensuring transparency e speed in sharing informating. Using the priorization features I can decide with easy what to build first.

Cons

To me for now there's none, everytinhg that I need is there, maybe some mobile features.

Response from Hygger

Thanks for the awesome review! Don't forget to share with us about some mobile features. We will be glad to hear more!

Michał S.

Great tool between Trello and Jira

Reviewed on 2019/07/19

Pros

Easy to learn, hard to master.
A lot of tools that make task management easier
embedding images from clipboard
ability to run sprints for my team

Cons

Poor sub-tasks management. In my opinion sub-task should be just a part of main task and should exist only inside. with ability to set status on it (checkbox for done at least). Now managing sub tasks is not really useful.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for the review!

James E.
Industry: Information Services

Great lightweight project management.

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

This tool has made it easier for me to delegate out tasks to my team, and see where they are, at a moments notice. A bonus is how lightweight it is, and that my day doesn't become filled with task management... instead of task completion.

Pros

This software is easy to get in to, unlike a large number of project management tools. It has enough features to be useful, but doesn't burden me down to enter mass volumes of information (unless I wanted to). It's team features feel well done, and it's mobile app is better than average, but not spectacular (which is the only reason I don't rate it a 10).
Overall, I could see myself getting used to this tool.

Cons

The mobile app does not allow roadmap boards to be shown on mobile. Don't understand this limitation at all.

Response from Hygger

Hi James! Thank you for the review!

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

A good project management tool

Reviewed on 2018/05/30

Pros

Simple and easy to use.
I like the road map and the prioritization of tasks - it is an indispensable assistant to any manager.
Pleasant UI / UX design
Quick task search, convenient transfer of tasks to other projects

Cons

The support team does not respond on the same day.
There is no flexible setting of email notifications.

Response from Hygger

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our platform. Hygger Support Team has decreased the average response time so there is no such huge delay in several days.

Jessica O.

Clean, easy to use tool!

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

Pros

Very intuitive tool for managing work flow. Easy to integrate into working teams, especially teams who are remote.

Response from Hygger

Thank you so much for the review, Jessica :)

Ong T.

Love the tool. Feature packed and afforable

Reviewed on 2017/11/29

project management and automate certain workflow

Pros

the kanban chart is the best project management format i personally prefer. I also love the availability of other app that allows us to further improve the experience.

Cons

interface can be further improved. tried trello. their interface looks more intuitive. but features availability is the reason why i switch to atlaz.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for the review! We will keep working on the software to make it even better and easier to navigate!

Marcel V.

Easy to use but you keep discovering more options every time.

Reviewed on 2018/04/16

Pros

I like that you can find your way around the programma very easy but you keep discovering new options and views. I have a feeling there is so much more available and I am just using 10%

Cons

You really need to go and explore to find hidden features. If you look at the demo you see all kinds of features. Maybe I should start reading and trying those demos ;)

Response from Hygger

Thank you for the review! Don't hesitate to contact us so we may assist you with hidden features.

Leonardo L.
Industry: Computer Software

Feature rich and a perfect fit for Kanban teams and startups that need to get organized.

Reviewed on 2017/11/28

Pros

Lots of useful features that cannot be found on other products, like WIP limits on the Kanban board, the value chart on the backlog and the integration with third party applications. The support team can solve any problem, they are the best.

Cons

It can be difficult to organize your boards, teams and companies are first. Also deleting presets can make you loose data if you tried to use those boards.

Response from Hygger

Thank you so much for the review from Hygger team!

Glenn S.
Industry: Management Consulting

super little tool that has helped visualise the work

Reviewed on 2017/11/28

Pros

easy to use and gives better functionality that some other tools in this area. I like specifically the swim lanes.

Cons

jump from free to cost is dramatic. also I would like to have multiple To Do and Done columns and currently you can only have one of each.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for letting us know what you missed in Hygger. We saved your ideas about the columns on Hygger Backlog.
Feel free to share more ideas on how we can improve Hygger for you.

Finally! An adequate product on the project management software market.

Reviewed on 2018/04/14

Basically free for a start-up. And, also, SWIM-LANES!!!

Pros

All "must have" features for advanced project management.
P.S. Pretty much free for the start-up teams (max of 5 members).

Cons

No cons. It's a type of product that fits me like a glove. I've been looking (and waiting) for quite some time to have something like it.

Response from Hygger

Thanks for the kind words! We're happy to hear that Hygger is the tool you were looking for :)