CentralStationCRM Reviews

5/5 (6 reviews)
Angelika E.

Best choice for me!

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

1. Quite simple and self-explaning while experiencing with it.
2. Good look & feel when working with,
3. quick solutions when needed and
4. reliable in running and at help desk.
Perfect!

Pros

The most I like is that the hardware is located in Germany in cause of DSGVO-matters. Very important for me also is the very quick and hands-on help desk that solved all my problems I ever might have had. And believe me ... I'm always the one with the MOST complicated querys! All in all: Best CRM-choice for me and lots of customers that I already recommendend to the tool.

Cons

Hmmm ... hard to say. Maybe that some features work different than I as a user would imagine. So, just a learning gap for me.

Response from 42he

Thank you so much for this nice review, Angelika! We're glad to have you as our customer!

Karin G.

Centralstation is easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/12/06

Pros

For our needs it was the perfect fit and it is easy to learn.

Cons

data export is only possible with a former excelversion.

Response from 42he

Thanks a lot for your kind review, Karin!
Concerning your concerns that Excel exports are only possible with an earlier version of Excel, our support team has already contacted you. Exports with CentralStationCRM are of course possible and compatible with any version of Excel, including the latest one. If something is still unclear, please let us know. :-)

Pierre H.

Great CRM tool for mid-sized start ups

Reviewed on 2019/06/12

Easy, fast-to-learn, clean and yet powerful tool for contact management

Pros

Easy handling, no internal teachings needed, excellent support, excellent reliability

Cons

The old look was a bit old-fashioned and has been updated recently, looking more neat and clean now, making handling even easier.

Response from 42he

Thanks for your outstanding review, Pierre! We're glad that you like our new design :)

Anne B.

Easy to use software

Reviewed on 2018/09/11

Pros

you don't have to learn using the software, you just use it. it's really easy.
the support team ist great: real people who know what they are talking about

Cons

can't think of any right know... maybe the design could be better

Response from 42he

Thanks a lot for your kind words, Anne! We are especially proud about how you see our support team! :)

BEST CRM ! ! !

Reviewed on 2018/12/06

My business is very complex. Thousands of customers, each industry, all sizes to handle. With Central Station I finally found after a long period of time and many trials, finally THE TOOL to use.

Pros

Complex but the most easiest CRM to use I`ve ever tried so far (tested many). Includes everything you need: CRM, project management, task management, easiest interface to implement Xing contacts, interface for accounting. And the best of it: it is self-evident. But if needed very clearly arranged links and explanations. OUTSTANDING: customer service (no one else of offering this great support).

Cons

There are no cons I`ve found (why does this survey not accept this answer?)

Response from 42he

Thank you very much for this outstanding review, we really appreciate it and are very proud that you love our CRM-software as we do! <3

Wolfgang R.

only pretest

Reviewed on 2017/02/11

I was only testing it for evaluation in my startup.
The usage is extremly easy. I got it in less then 15 minutes.
A support for a billing option and a rights abd access management for the users would be helpful.
The eMail intergration and the provides company-specific URL is remarkcable.
Yet I do not have experienced it with the amount of data in a productive environment.

Pros

ease of use
up to 3 users it is free of charge

Cons

limited functionality