Critical Mention Reviews

Critical Mention

All-in-one platform for real-time social media monitoring

4.3/5 (3 reviews)
Sarah S.

Pull all of my media coverage in minutes!

Reviewed on 2018/07/05

I am able to show my partners how much value we've gotten out of our trade media.

Pros

This software pull all of my media coverage in minutes. It shows the value of my coverage, reach/audience and links to all of the clips. It even pulls video clips from live TV.

Cons

It cannot track some radio due to closed captioning. I also wish it could pull social media coverage as well so that i could pull everything in one report instead of using two different softwares.

Sarah T.

Easy to search

Reviewed on 2018/04/30

Pros

It was very easy to figure out how to use the software and search for related topic for our organization.

Cons

I felt that all the searches did not come up when the word was searched. I would have to use different words for one topic.

Marie P.

Reporting is quick

Reviewed on 2018/04/10

Pros

Reporting is quick and easy. This is something that I've needed for a while with my social media management position. I also am able to gather useful data to better target my audience. The implementation process was also pretty quick and easy.

Cons

It is a bit time consuming and cumbersome to use. There is still a lot of updating that would benefit this software as it evolves.