CaptureFast Reviews

CaptureFast

Cloud-based document & data capture application

4.5/5 (17 reviews)

Fast! Saved a lot of time

Reviewed on 2018/02/20

Pros

This is the only saas cloud-based data capture solution on the market right now. As a medium size business owner, I couldn't justify paying for an enterprise level solution to eliminate manual data entry. CaptureFast was easy to sign up, their customer support is super helpful. They quickly walked me through how to create templates but their online tutorial is good too. Now my team can import bill of lading PDFs and scan paper docs and export the data in CSV format. We can finally make real BI decisions based on this info.

Cons

Looking forward to new features where form with slightly different format can be imported using the same template.

Response from CaptureFast

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to see wonderful comments like yours from our customers.

Aysun S.

Perfect document proccesing

Reviewed on 2018/01/31

Pros

It is Easy and self service. I can define my templates after that just scan documents with my phone. Thats all.

Cons

I need storage area for my digital documents. After approve my documents on capture fast, i need to keep my papers on it. I can call my documents via search.

Response from CaptureFast

Thank you very much for your review Aysun. We are glad to see wonderful comments like yours from our customers.

Blaise S.

Great support!

Reviewed on 2018/10/26

We have had great luck with CaptureFast. The support team is awesome and has changed a lot of the way that the company processes data to help match our invoices and needs. The system itself seems to be functioning all of the time, we haven't had any issues with down time. Overall, it's been a great experience!

Pros

The ability to add in different features to the existing software to help make it better suit your data is my favorite thing about the software.

Cons

Sometimes on invoices that aren't the basic invoice style (i.e. Quickbooks) it gets hard to create a template that grabs all of the data accurately.

Response from CaptureFast

Thank you very much for your review Blaise! We are glad to see that you liked CaptureFast application and our cool support team!

Efe E.

Very good Document and Data Capture Service

Reviewed on 2018/02/16

Pros

Before this software, I had to input every data manually, which made me tired and bored. Also, I could not manage to fulfill my duties since data input by hand was very time consuming. After suggesting this service, I saved a lot of time and could concentrate on other duties and did not have to work extra hour that often.

Cons

It took some time to understand how this software works. However, they provided very good assistance and understanding it didn't take too much time.

Response from CaptureFast

Thank you very much for your review Efe. We are glad to see wonderful comments like yours from our customers.

Jean carlos H.

Great funcionalities

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/11/05

Pros

Selector of fields;
format of saved file;
fast to process data;
great interface.

Cons

price;
format to input files;
usage of API on basic.

Response from CaptureFast

Thank you very much for your review Jean! We are providing various packages from free to enterprise membership for whom willing to use CaptureFast. New input file formats and API integrations are also scheduled for 2019 roadmap calendar.

6.0/10
Hamish M.

Sales are more easier

Reviewed on 2018/10/31

Great, making the lives of me and my team easier

Pros

Capturefast let us streamline our sales process allowing us more time to sell our products and servcies to more people!

Cons

Not much to fault, whenever we had an issue or question it was anwsered or corrected

Response from CaptureFast

Thank you very much for your review Hamish! We are glad to see that you liked CaptureFast application and our user-friendly interface.

7.0/10
Rudy F.

great solution if you need something that is not resource intensive

Reviewed on 2018/11/07

overall it is a good option if you need a DMR solution that doesn't require a lot of computer resources.

Pros

the fact that it is cloud based means that you won't be using up precious IT resources.

Cons

I didn't like that you have to upload the document to their server first. We can't always do that due to Hippa regulations.

Response from CaptureFast

Thank you very much for your review Rudy. We are aware of the circumstances about HIPPA regulations. This is why we provide enterprise solutions for the healthcare industry. On the other hand, CaptureFast also planned to use our product with HIPPA regulation in late 2019.

Suzan K.

Great experience in document processing

Reviewed on 2018/02/25

Pros

Customisable and easy to use for your own business. Email output option is very useful for those who dont have professional IT infrastructures. Fast and helpful customer service.

Response from CaptureFast

Thank you very much for your review Suzan. We are glad to see wonderful comments like yours from our customers.

Srikanth K.

Srikanth's review

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

Pros

The platform us user friendly and robust

Cons

Low resolution documents can't be processed.

Response from CaptureFast

Thank you very much for your review Srikanth. We have different solutions for low resolution documents like changing format type etc. Our team is always on duty to support our valuable customers.

We use Capturefast for our application forms. It's super flexible and easily integrated.

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2017/10/23

Pros

Set-up is very intuitive and easy. It only takes a few minutes to create a new template/document. And then once it's set-up, it works very effectively. The mobile app especially is very robust. It works very well in the field.

Cons

Even though it has various output formats and integrations on the way, it would be good to have it integrated with some other daily used business applications. However customers support was very helpful in listening to our organization's needs.

Mayra P.

Works after you learn it

Reviewed on 2018/11/03

It was interesting, it’s not a feature I need at the moment, but I did recommend it to some friends

Pros

I lights that you were able to scan documents and create templates to avoid manually entering the data

Cons

The con was having to click on each field and naming it and categorizing it

Response from CaptureFast

Thank you very much for your review Mayra! We are working on auto naming and categorizing feature for CaptureFast that scheduled for 2019 roadmap calendar.

6.0/10
Benjamin J.

Great software

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

I get exclusive offer and able to submit reviews with ease work great overall great product will use again

Pros

It easy to use great product will use again outstanding job the development did creating this software would give it 5 stars but it lags sometime but overall good product

Cons

Sometimes lags but overall good works great I'll give it 4 stars because it sometimes lags but overall good product

Response from CaptureFast

Thank you very much for your review Benjamin!

Osman D.

Very Useful & Fast solution for document digitization

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

Pros

we have quickly scanned the surveys and test results via capture fast in the field. it was really fast ,accurate and competitive solution for our data digitization process.

Cons

Customer service is really fast and helpful , all my issues have been replied and solved immediately.

Response from CaptureFast

Thank you very much for your review Osman. We are glad to see wonderful comments like yours from our customers.

Sinan T.

OCR gate

Reviewed on 2018/10/26

It can be best option with price and performans for starters.

Pros

SAS services are easy to adopt and use.

Cons

Their AI system is not very effective in order to capture the texts

Response from CaptureFast

Thank you very much for your review Sinan! We are glad to see that you liked CaptureFast application and our SAS services. We are improving CaptureFast's capabilities every day and every night in the light of feedbacks from our customers.

Interesting but needs work

Reviewed on 2018/11/06

Pros

Has some of the features we needed. And the team that’s behind it has been doing it for a while.

Cons

Lack of features. Over time I think they have what it takes to make it better. But we can’t wait.

Response from CaptureFast

Thank you for your review! We would like to have an opportunity to discuss CaptureFast's features and usage information with you. As much as we see from your review, you didn't experience our software completely. Please contact us for further more details.

5.0/10

We use Capture Fast for our invoice processing needs

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/03/13

Pros

It's easy to use and we can export just related data to our own excel sheets. Nice recognition technology.

Cons

Generating templates takes a little time but once it's done, pretty easy to use for everyone in the team.

Rama B.

Smart Application

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/10/26

Pros

I’m pleased with the easy of use. It’s very helpful and gets the job done faster.

Cons

No real complaints. It works well and nothing to complain about.

Response from CaptureFast

Thank you very much for your review Rama! We are glad to see that you liked CaptureFast application and our user-friendly interface.