Showing 71 reviews of 61

Showing 71 reviews of 61
Jesus R.

Currency exchanger

Reviewed on 2011/10/11

I really like it there is no other program that I would rather have than currency exchanger

Pros

Has everything you need to run a msb business

Cons

It takes time to and practice to do fully take advantage of the full features ofbthe program

Kim H.

Best Point of Sale Foreign Currency Exchange System

Reviewed on 2010/05/05

I stongly recommend the system to anyone in the foreign currency retail sales business such as travel agencies, credit unions, money service businesses, or check cashing establishments

Pros

After using a multimillion dollar custom designed point of sale system for many years, I anticpated it would be very difficult to find a replacement until I came across the Clear View Currency Exchanger System.

Beginning with the ease of the installation process continuing through a year of ongoing training, it has been a pleasure to work with such as professional organization.

The system is extremely user freindly, and has many advanced features necessary to capture all of our auditing and compliance needs.

Tiran has been extemely helpful in customizing the system to meet all of our unique requests for our business.

One of the features we find very useful is the ease in which you can create specific accounts to meet you individual business needs. Another is the ability to retain repeat customer information to use for future transactions. In addition, this feature may be used as a marketing tool by capturing specific spending patterns throughout the year.

Cons

As with all new systems, there are many features of the system that we are just beginning to know exist, and when we find we are accustomed to something that Clear View does not have, or can not do, Tiran is there to see if there is a way to incorporate it into the system.

Laura E.

CurrencyXchanger is an invaluable tool for any Forex business

Reviewed on 2010/08/03

I would recommend this as an invaluable tool to any Forex business. It creates structure around tasks, minimizes the time involved to do them and acts as a means of tracking the actions completed. Overall for both employer and employee this is a great tool.

Pros

The software is easy to use. There is a common template across each of the different sections which makes it easy to navigate through them, when you get familiar with the menu bars etc in one section you can apply this knowledge to all of the other sections.
The Invoice section is great, it cuts out a huge amount of work and time involved to do this task.
It automatically checks customers against the OFAC and OPSFI list.
The reports are very useful and a good way to keep track of data that may otherwise be lost.
The user manual is concise and easy to follow.
The training videos really helped me, I followed along to the steps and found it was a fast and interesting way to learn the software.

Cons

A level (at least beginners level) of understanding of Foreign Exchange processes is needed to use the software.

Saul M.

The Best Software for our Currency Exchange

Reviewed on 2015/01/26

CurrencyXchanger has all the features that we need from a POS software. Its flexibility and ease of use are second to none. The training videos also made it very easy for us to use the software immediately. Last but not the least, the support/training staff especially Houman is world class. CurrencyXchanger is one of the best purchase decisions we've made for our business.

Response from Clear View Systems

Oh wow! Thank you very much Saul. This is a really fantastic review and we cannot thank you enough for it!

We will make sure to visit your branch next time we are in LA. I will pass on your rave review to Houman. We are truly grateful for having customers like you. Thank you once again for your business.

Tiran

Angie B.

Review of CurrencyXchanger POS Server

Reviewed on 2010/05/25

I recommend this software to other foreign exchange bureaus. If I want to open my own foreign exchange software I will certainly consider this software.

Pros

This is the only currency software I used and so far I like it. It is quite easy to use. We haven't had any major issues with the software since we purchased it last year.

Cons

The reports could be improved. Lots of report would have been better to print as exactly seen on the screen. Some cities are not in the list of North american cities, even though it's possible to add the city but it would have been better if some cities were there.

Ida Z.

One of the best Foreign Exchange Software

Reviewed on 2010/07/30

I 100% recommend the system.

Pros

- It's very easy to use and self-explanatory.
- The system is quite flexible.

Cons

- When you buy and selling a currency, I would like to see the currency name or country name

- When you give money out, it should be standing out between the buy and sell screen, I would like to see different colours.

- When you put in the customer profile, I don't like to have the state and city pop up, I would like it to default to our state and city.

Kamran T.

Best Foreign Exchange Software

Reviewed on 2010/07/30

I certainly recommend it to other Financial Service companies.

Pros

We have used CurrencyXchanger for close to eight months in the Broadway location and from my experience it is very stable and reliable.

I much prefer it to our previous system owned by AMEX which used to crash almost every day!!

Cons

None that I can think of.

Charlene S.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Exactly what I needed

Reviewed on 2019/02/18

Each currency and exchange rate was obtained accurately.

Pros

This converter was quick and easy to use - exactly what I was looking for at the moment.

Cons

It was not the first choice on the download list.

Response from Clear View Systems

Thank you for this 5 star review. However, we think this is not a genuine review as you are not a customer of ours.

Farook K.

CurrencyXchanger POS

Reviewed on 2010/07/31

I do recommend the system.

Pros

It is easy to use. We have used the system since 2008 and it works fine.

Cons

- The current version that we have is limited in terms of currencies. I would like to add more currency. (limited license)

Jose P.

Owner

Reviewed on 2009/08/19

It is an excellent program for us

Pros

It is a very complete program.

Cons

We don't have any.

Rostia F.

Currency Xchanger Software

Reviewed on 2017/02/24

I have tested three softwares and The Currency Xchanger is the best by far. I love that reports are customizable and the data information in each client profile is easy. With Compliance rules and regulations this software gives you the options to require information over certain transaction amounts and OFAC screening. The tab with KYC (Know your customer) is the best feature I use. I would highly recommend this Software to all Money Service Businesses and financial entities. The support staff is great he can always tailor the software to your business is one of the reasons why World BNotes Exchange Inc. still uses Clearview systems.

Pros

Reports, Excel, receipts, customer profiles, and Compliance tools.

Cons

Denomination entry has now been an issue there is another screen that pops up. Before it was much easier once we entered denominations in the system but now it just pops up every time.

Response from Clear View Systems

Dear Rostia,

Thank you very much for your review. We are delighted to have received such a fantastic review. The denomination teller-proof module is not different but I think you are logged in as administrator so you see the option of checking and controlling other users. That's probably why you are seeing an extra screen. If you login with standard teller account, you will not see the extra screen open up. Anyways, please contact us directly if you need further help.

Tiran B
CTO

Cassy P.

Increased productivity and streamlined processes

Reviewed on 2015/01/29

As a small retail business, it has been an ongoing challenge to find a reasonably priced foreign exchange point of sale system that caters to our full product suite. Our number one priority was in finding a flexible system that would allow us to continue to add both FX and non-FX products and most importantly allow us to manage our growth with comprehensive reporting capabilities and ongoing support to improve our use of the system. The complexity of CurrencyXchanger has been a true asset to the business and has allowed us to streamline compliance, reporting, stock management and data collection in a way that suits our retail environment. None of these goals would have been possible to achieve without the ongoing support and training from Tiran and Houman, which resulted in an overwhelming task becoming a smooth roll-out in the business. We are looking forward exploring the system further as it has become a true asset to our business.

Response from Clear View Systems

Dear Cassy,

We cannot thank you enough for the fantastic review you wrote for us. Quite honestly, it means a lot coming from you as we know how detail-oriented and perfectionist you are when it comes to your business. You have found ways to use our system that we never even knew existed.

We really hope to be able to stand up to our promise and keep you happy with our products and services over the years to come.

Tiran

Alex I.

Flexible, powerful, and easy to use

Reviewed on 2015/05/20

Pros: The software is relatively easy to set up and tweak to specific needs, and it is also easy to train new tellers on the day-to-day usage of the system. The incorporated sanction-list checks guarantee that your tellers never do business illegaly. Customer service is great and response time for any issue big or small is excellent. The CurrencyXchanger team also takes customer suggestions seriously and attempts to incorporate positive changes to the system on a consistent basis. After a relatively short period of adaptation, tellers are truly able to perform transactions much more quickly than with competing software.
Cons: the system is missing some creature comforts that would be useful for productivity, such as integrated TWAIN scanner support and the possibility to integrate support for valid currency and document list providers.
On the whole, we have found this system to be exactly what we have needed, and the developers respond to our requests for additional features soon after we find we can use them.

Response from Clear View Systems

Thank you very much for your fantastic review. We always appreciate your well-thought-of feedback. We hope we can implement all of them this year. TWAIN support is on our radar but we have a few more important features to add first. As always, thank you for your business and for your trust in our company.
Tiran Behrouz
President, CTO

Drupate B.

One of the best Foreign Exchange Software

Reviewed on 2010/07/30

I always tell AMEX employees that CurrencyXchanger is the best system!

Pros

- I love the system as I worked many years with the old AMEX Express Change, system and this is much faster.

- I like the fact that it's so easy to pull up a customers profile, cause it saves a lot of time as we have many repeat customers. We didn't have this feature in Express Change.

- I like the fact that we can do multiple currencies in one invoice.

- I like the confidential notes about the customer.

Cons

- When we reach a thousand I would like the system to automatically print a form with all the compliance information to be filled. In express change we had that form. That's one think

- I would like to see the currency name under the code, on the receipt. Some codes are difficult to remember so it would help to have the real name of the currency.

- I would like to be able to hide the name of the customer on the receipt, if the customer wishes.

- I would like the system to prevent me to short sell a currency.

Ateeq K.

CurrencyXchanger Review

Reviewed on 2010/05/31

I very highly recommend the program.

Pros

- Implementation was short done in less than 2 hours
- it's very easy to use and everything self-explanatory
- it's colorful and things can be done quite fast
- rates can be updated automatically
- it's great the one can check the inventory

Cons

The program seems to have problem with Windows 7, so we had to reinstall Vista. Once Vista was installed the system was faster.
- I want to be able to send the report to FINTRAC right from the program
- I want to have the VISA and MasterCard as a method payment istead of an subledger account
- Send a booking by email to the customer right with a button
- the P&L works based on Inception to Date; I would rather have a periodic P&L

Naitikkumar L.

Very Impressive Currency Exchange Software

Reviewed on 2014/02/04

This is the software (CXR) which i recommend to any one in currency business. I have personally used this software for more than 2 years for our New Zealand & Australian operations and it is very impressive.

CXR has all the professional features which companies must have to attend the customers, for accoutability, compliance purpose, stock take, easy balancing, KYC, easy back up of data, friendly technical support team, it keeps log of all the activity, one can customise this software as per the need, send warning messages to the branches, the best thing - it is user friendly and there are many more.

Using CXR i can keep an eye on my staff's behaviour, review the transaction, check the customers against the goverment black listed people, easy to find the money laundering behaviours.

I give 10 out of 10.

Alan L.

Best out of the 4 I've use.

Reviewed on 2014/12/23

This is the best and most professional software I've come across compare to my previous 4 software for the last 18yrs I've used. The outlook and the order are really nice. I love it. They even have training recorded on YouTube which you can always go there and view. The people are friendly and really there to help you. Professional and the right people to help your company grow. I highly recommend this software.

Response from Clear View Systems

Thank you Alan. We really appreciate your top rated feedback. This was the best Christmas gift ever! It is a pleasure to have you as one of our first and new customers in Malaysia.

The report you requested is ready and we will be working on other ones this coming week. As always, feel free to drop us a line or simply come to the online chat if you need anything.

Thank you again.

Chris V.

CurrencyXchanger :Excellent integration in multi-currency environment

Reviewed on 2010/07/23

* efficient, powerful tool to run currency exchange /fund transfer business with minimal effort and maximum output.
* many highlights to count using the system in real world for the past consequent 4 fiscal years,
* excellent customer service and support at all times

Pros

* user friendly interface, easy to operate with minimal pc knowledge.
* flexible ,customizable multi currency point of sale
* great intergration of multi currency invoicing, reporting & web service.
* complied with general Anti-Money-Loundering rules
* very stable multi user client/server based software, high level of data security

Cons

* adding more flexible financial statements and reports recommended (e.g balancesheet, cashflow & customizable reports)

Leslie M.

A Solid System

Reviewed on 2014/10/15

For the price and service its provide this system definitely exceed our expectations. This system have an easy learning curve, as long as your account is setup properly the rest of the pieces will come together. Like many systems setup here is also very crucial. 5* for customer service since they generally reply you from few minutes till a day and they do try their best to help us. Overall, this is a great system as to why is not 5* is because there are still some features that can be upgrade and improve upon.

Response from Clear View Systems

Thank you for your review Leslie. We appreciate the time you took to write this. We are constantly striving for improving our products and services. Feel free to send your feedback and feature requests to us. We have a major release 4.5 coming next year with lots of new features.

Rohit K.

Currency Xchanger Review

Reviewed on 2009/08/31

Good product and highly recommended for a Money Changer Operation and even for new ones to set up. The software is very user friendly and getting users to sue it efficiently does not take time.

Pros

- Very easy to use & train users.
- Fullfils the complete demand of a Bureau de Change
- Has built-in controls for a money changer operation
- Reporting features are very good
- Complies with the financial regulations of the country

Cons

- Does not support usage over slow network connections

Afshin R.

CurrencyXchanger Business Edition Review

Reviewed on 2010/05/20

We recommend this software. It's great for any currency exchange business.

Pros

The software is well designed and easy to use with lots of features. We hope to upgrade to Pro to in the near future.
The reporting is very useful. The visual interface is appealing.

Cons

Sometimes the system feels slow. I am not sure if it is related to our hardware, network setup or the software itself. The last update made it faster.

Ricardo H.

Great FX Software

Reviewed on 2009/08/13

We do really recomend this product, it has gave us the tools we were looking for.

Pros

User friendly
It is very helpful to be conected with real time spot markets.
Has almost every currncy uploaded.
Gives real time information.
The customer service is outstanding

Cons

The P&L reports are not as good as they could be.
It does not aloud to upload rates in batches.

Bineta D.

CurrencyXchanger Pro Server

Reviewed on 2010/07/30

I certainly recommend the system.

Pros

I like the system very much. We had two previous systems before this one. I'm learning a lot by myself.
I like that support is available when I call.

Cons

no complaints.

Jose R.

Good Foreign Exchange Software

Reviewed on 2010/07/30

I totally recommend the system.

Pros

I like the system: This is more up to date, easier to use that AMEX system.

Cons

I preferred if the system offered:
- Balancing at the end of the day with bill denominations.