GoodTokens Reviews

GoodTokens

Platform for creating, engaging & enriching company culture

5/5 (2 reviews)
Raul R.

Simple but extremely valuable tool to increase employee engagement and morale

Reviewed on 2017/11/02

Ever since partnering with GoodTokens, we've noticed a significant spike in our employee engagement and morale at the company.

Pros

1) Extremely easy to deploy and administer. As someone who works in enterprise SaaS, I know how time-consuming and tedious onboarding a new platform can be.

2)Last year our company moved to a formal recognition program with Recognize and it has been really awesome to see people start to double down on what's more important in our company by recognize and awarding our company values.

Cons

Could integrate with other HR related systems that we use in our daily workflows. Our account manager at GoodTokens said that they are currently working on Slack integration.

GoodTokens is a beautiful and simple way to engage with your teammates in a value oriented way.

Reviewed on 2017/11/03

Brings people together, teams work better when they receive positive feedback from their teammates.

Pros

The ease of use for sure! It's a really beautiful and simple design that manages to keep a simple interface.

Cons

I wish there was a way to be notified when I receive a token via the web app, and a notification center for me to check these when I've been away from my browser.