CleanCloud Reviews

CleanCloud

Write a Review!
POS system for dry cleaners & laundromats

4.5/5

Nicholas
  • Industry: Hospitality

Intuitive and always being updated

Reviewed on 2023/10/19

Setup took a little longer than expected because I had to manually go in and set the pictures for each button. Overall I am very happy with the product, and love how I am getting notified everyday on updates and improvements they are making to the system. Next for me is to start getting the custom app developed for my business. Clean Cloud is helping us to bring our business into the 21st century and stand out against our competitors.

Pros

Everything is where it should be. Finding what is needed is possible with just a few clicks. Training employees on this software is also a huge bonus, because the buttons have pictures, and it makes it quick to learn how to do the basics when I have turnover at one of my stores.

Cons

To have pickup and stops from my driver to my other stores, I have to set up my stores as a customer. This creates orders like it would for a regular customer. So everyday, I have to go in and delete the orders that were created for the store after my driver picked up the items.

Response from CleanCloud

So glad to hear that you're seeing the benefit from CleanCloud Nicholas. Lots more updates planned!

Zac

CleanCloud Review

Reviewed on 2021/10/18

Its been good. I like it a lot.

Its been good. I like it a lot.

Pros

The flow through the cleaning process. The ability to logon anywhere and view / work out any of the pending orders.

Cons

Getting the PoS to work with our hardware (printing, scanning, cash drawer)

Reasons for Choosing CleanCloud

Old system, poor support, lack of integrations & lack of cloud access

Reasons for Switching to CleanCloud

See answers above. CC has a noticeable advantage in quality & polish over these other systems.
lalita

Cleancloud

Reviewed on 2020/09/30

Overall it's good I wish that we had a direct contact USA time to speak to some and get issues sorted and a little bit more trainung

Pros

Its mobile and you can log in from anywhere

Cons

You have no phone contact we have to email n some times u need assistance asap but u have to wait for email or someone to contact you back

Rachel

Dry Cleaning POS

Reviewed on 2024/02/20

Pros

The ease of use with CleanCloud and that it is web based makes it easy to manage from anywhere.

Cons

The driver app is not user friendly and often time-outs or does not provide an efficient route for the driver.

SpotOn

SpotOn

Response from CleanCloud

Thanks for the feedback Rachel. We've made some recent updates to the driver app which should help. Grow and Grow+ customers can now choose to use Google maps or Route Pro to plan journeys. Hopefully that helps with planning more efficient routes. If you continue to have issues with the app timing out, please contact our support team or let us know in our Facebook Community.

A.B.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Clean Cloud

Reviewed on 2024/03/06

Very positive. I've been happy with CC.

Very positive. I've been happy with CC.

Pros

I love the updates they keep rolling out. Their customer service has continued to improve! They have been doing a great job with helping with any issues. Receptive and professional. Adding some great features. They're improving ease of use, although it is pretty straightforward.

Cons

Some features are a little clunky. But technology, eh? Nothing is perfect.

Response from CleanCloud

Thanks for the feedback, so pleased to hear you're getting on so well with the software

Sara

Dry Cleaning POS

Reviewed on 2024/02/21

Pros

CleanCloud is very user friendly for my employees. I have a wide range of age in my employees and they have all adapted well to using CleanCloud. I also love that I can pull up the program at home to address issues or send invoices.

Cons

We have some confusion with our specific laundromat getting messages from a different laundromat a few states away. I've sent a support message but the bugs haven't quite been worked out yet.

Response from CleanCloud

Great to hear your staff are getting on well with the software. Hope support have solved that issue for you now.

Costa

Cosmopolitan review

Reviewed on 2024/02/20

Pros

App and everything that comes with it,
Driver app

Cons

Takes to long resolve issues
Lots waisted time

Response from CleanCloud

Thanks for the review Costa. I'll pass on the feedback re: Support. It might also be worth checking out our Facebook Community pages to see if your question has been raised there previously. https://www.facebook.com/groups/151508350110336/

Howard

Four years of satisfaction

Reviewed on 2024/02/23

Pros

Customized setup and ease of use. Administrative oversight

Cons

Needs to separate dry cleaning and laundromats

Response from CleanCloud

Great to hear, thank you for the feedback Howard!

Julie

Exceptional

Reviewed on 2024/03/05

Pros

Very user friendly. Easy to add products,

Cons

I have no issues at all with Clean Cloud

Response from CleanCloud

Thanks for the feedback Julie, that's great to hear!

Jordan

Owner of business

Reviewed on 2024/03/20

Pros

Program is simple to use after set-up and set up costing is good as very competitive.

Cons

The first set-up is difficult and users needs practice.

Response from CleanCloud

Thanks for taking time to review Jordan, good to hear you're getting on well with the software

Adam

Great product. Great price

Reviewed on 2023/04/14

Great experience. Love their team. Theyre constantly improving. Having other competitive software companies has pushed them to up their game and it shows. Its getting better.

Pros

Great customer service. Product works great. Pretty customizable. Multi store access. Multiple user accounts. Pricing is perfect. Great reporting. Fairly easy to use and navigate. [sensitive content hidden] is our rep and a great support and resource

Cons

Cant customize where notifications go. Would be great to have text notifications of orders. Makes doordash tough if it isnt being watched consistently. Makes it hard if there are multiple people involvedThe customized app isnt fully customizable and fairly limited. People can place orders with an nonworking credit card

Peggy J
  • Industry: Consumer Services

The Best Choice for Small or Large Laundromats!!

Reviewed on 2024/02/20

Love it! Most affordable software I have found that doest nickel and dime you to death with extra features. They take customer suggestions and actually put them into fruition. They do polls about your concerns and try to work them out.

Pros

The monthly cost. The fact that I didnt have to purchase a POS system its online. I can access it anywhere. I can cancel or upgrade at any time. Ease of use once setup. Free booking software and web.

Cons

Generic looking booking tool. Would like to be able to add some pizazz!

Response from CleanCloud

Thanks for the review Peggy, so glad to hear you're getting on so well with the system.

SAYYED
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Best complete software package in market

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

Its good so far.

Its good so far.

Pros

First of all is cloud based, Web, costomer app, driver app all you need for today's industry is all integrated. need little more work on reporting and payment integration.

Cons

Reporting needs to be precise in means of tax calculation and the rest of the reporting could be much better, payment integration need more work,

Anne
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Built for shops. OK for collection and delivery but not great for new web customers

Reviewed on 2024/02/20

Great for an existing established business and for shops. Difficult to grow a delivery and collection only business via web traffic because customers are put off by having to log in.

Pros

Automation of payment collection and delivery route delineation

Cons

New customers have to create and account and / or log in before being able to see prices so this puts off a lot of new customers

Response from CleanCloud

Hi Anne, thanks for the feedback. Just clarifying, do you mean on the app the customer has to log in to see pricing? Not on your website?

Donnalee
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Laundry Software that's got me in a spin!

Reviewed on 2018/11/28

Like any decent software you'd expect it to transform your working practices but my oh my we could not live without Cleancloud. We found the software by chance and since the day we got involved with the lovely crew at Cleancloud we have not looked back. Nothing is too much trouble.

Love their pragmatic problem solving attitude when we have spoken to them about various proprietary requests that they have always managed to handle.

The software does everything I could possibly need and more and my staff find it simple enough to use. Its elegant will cater for all my needs as my business grows

LOVE LOVE LOVe

Pros

Clean and intuitive
Comprehensive
Well priced
Patient and helpful support team
Logical

Cons

Nothing and given that the developers actively seek customers feedback and suggestions to develop this already comprehensive bit of kit, I'm sure if there was a con they would sort it out.

Daren

Soap and Bubble Wash House love CleanCloud

Reviewed on 2016/10/24

The CleanCloud system has been a massive boost for our business .. implemented the system early this year (2016) and it has underpinned our business growth and development...

Our staff love it, the clients can see we are far more professional and from a business management perspective I can track the results as they happen ...

We have been able to use the data to develop our strategies & go forward direction

Customer service is great & we have worked closely on developing specific solutions for our business ...

Would highly recommend David and the CleanCloud team (Simon, Peter & crew)

Many thanks

Pros

Adaptability that allows us to customise for our specific needs

Cons

Its early days and its come along way in the 10 mths we have been using the system ... the development of new features have flowed consistently

The only challenge is the QZ tray for linking to printers ... but this is seemingly a challenge with all cloud systems ...

Lydia

I'm Impressed!!

Reviewed on 2016/08/30

I have been looking at software for over 3 years that would accommodate most of my needs; easy to use, value for my money & customer support. Honestly, my husband was using a DOS system for over 20 years in which worked perfectly fine but definetly needed updateing. Believe it or not I have gone to all sorts of dry cleaning convention and found CleanCloud on my twitter feed one day. So I decided to research the software, do the trial and even go as far as paying for it to be able to test the product. Why you ask? Well after doing research for 3 years I found that an investment of $500 to test run their product was a lot cheaper than spending $25,000 for other software. I am SO impressed with their customer service; nothing imperfect bt I am in USA and they attend to me immediately and without hesitation. Go for it and get the software-believe it will be worth your time and money!!! I highly recommend it.

Pros

You can use your exisiting hardware, the customer service is fantastic (Simon & Peter are excellent), I have found nothing that is as innovated and cost effective. Although the look is very plain, I love it because most dry cleaning programs have to many images and can be confusing for our staff.

Cons

My only con is that it doesn't intergrate with Inuit Quickbooks; which is the accounting software I use.

Fernando
  • Industry: Textiles

A disappointing product and experience

Reviewed on 2020/10/21

Overall, the product looks good on the surface but does poorly when put to use for its barcode and garment management features.

Pros

The system has a great way of managing and creating items and orders manually.

Cons

There were a lot of issues with the way the system keeps track of orders and items by barcode. There were bugs that had been reported to support but they treated some them as 'feature requests' even though they're critical to prevent human errors or make the system less difficult to use.

SPOTIO

Reasons for Choosing CleanCloud

The previous product had an issue with support communications and no existing barcode system.
Antonio
  • Industry: Utilities

Cleancloud is the best Partner to work with in Software Solutions

Reviewed on 2020/04/21

Benefits: Organization; Capacity to update constantly the software; Problems: I would like to have some features that are not posible to implement taking in considerations the issues of my business; Lack of support in other languages;

Pros

1. Capacity to update the system all the time; 2. Easy process; 3. Webminars to help;

Cons

The fact I cannot adapt/adjust everything to the way my business is built on.

Kelley

It's a great program! I love it being online and I can log into it from anywhere and check...

Reviewed on 2017/06/12

I love the part that it text my customers when their order is ready to be picked up!

Pros

I like it the most because I can teach my employees really quickly how to use it! It's user friendly!! I love how they link my stores together and I can log into one of them and see them all!!

Response from CleanCloud

Thanks Kelley for the kind review.

Just one thing, we also support EVO Payments in the US as well as Stripe.

Carlos

Best for less

Reviewed on 2021/10/07

A lot of improvement with customer information and faster attending time, just what every customer looks for.

Pros

Quick ordering for customers, friendly use and accurate reports. Just Great!

Cons

When consulting the metrics overview, I had to refresh the page and start over, This happens after 3 minutes of non use.

Agshin

Quick, Easy, Best customer and Company otiented soft

Reviewed on 2022/04/30

Economy of Time

Economy of Time

Pros

Little bit expensive when you have more than 10 stores but it is ok for now

Cons

Price is too expensive for us and are looking for another one similar but cheaper:)))

Kerry

Clean cloud Review

Reviewed on 2022/07/30

We have solved our point of sale issues by using clean cloud, and the pick up and delivery option is brilliant addition to our business.

Pros

The software is intuitive and has all the features that we need to take our business to the next level. We were able to grow our business because of the inbuilt features like the pick up and delivery service. We were able to keep track of our work in and out

Cons

we would have liked to have the accounting and billing option working properly. Xero doesn't link up properly as the invoices don't match up information correctly.

Victor Enrique

All in one POS

Reviewed on 2022/06/11

Pros

One stop to have all marketing, app, POS,

Cons

It’s a bit expensive, and the international transaction fee are charge to the customer

Yatin

CleanCloud Review

Reviewed on 2020/10/05

It’s pretty good.
Phone customer service & tech support would make it even better.

It’s pretty good.
Phone customer service & tech support would make it even better.

Pros

It’s easy to use
It’s easy to manage
It’s easy to make changes
Customer support by email only.

Cons

Cannot call customer support.
Text messages do not provide customer phone #
Customization of auto text msg go through vendor