CleanCloud Reviews

CleanCloud

POS system for dry cleaners & laundromats

Titus
  • Industry: Utilities

As Easy as Easy.

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

I have been using the Clean cloud since 2015, I have never at any point felt to check up on other software though there are numerous in the dry cleaning industry. It is easy and serves the purpose for which I want it for. I typically recommend it to colleagues as the Best Drycleaning Application in the world. Kudos Cleancloud

Pros

I use CleanCloud as our Dry Cleaning software. It is extremely easy to use with a very low learning curve for the new staff. The ability to integrate into accounting software like Xero makes it even easier to serve the purpose of an end to end application.

Cons

A bit expensive for an SME in Africa going by the FX rate devaluation, however all the same very valuable and value for money. Will appreciate a bespoke pricing approach for Africa-based businesses.

Geelus

The reviews online The Features The Flow Ease of use Support
Mark

CleanCloud Delivers

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

We started off slowly implementing and still haven't implemented 100% yet but for the price compared to other similar software, this can't be beat. Why pay monthly royalties that you've worked hard for, when you can pay a flat rate fee. This is how it should be done and we appreciate them.

Pros

Great software that is easy to use once you've played around with it for a bit. They are constantly adding new features and making things easier. We wanted something simple that would alert customers when items are picked up and dropped off and this does that very well. It is also great for routing and overall management of orders in our warehouse. We really like it and so do our customers.

Cons

Really only support is by email. I was able to get a phone call when I had an issue that wasn't easily resolved. I have a small list of "like to have" items that they have been receptive to looking at and hopefully some of those will get implemented down the line.

Curbside Laundries

Reasons for Switching to CleanCloud

Most of those companies are royalty based, have large setup fees, or just didn't offer the functions or ease of use we were looking for.
Helena

So far so good!

Reviewed on 2024/02/20

very positive. Help when needed and the software itself can be accessed anywhere/anytime by anyone who has access.

Pros

Easy to use and cloud base which is important to us. Loads of features that once you have used it for some time (6 months) you are able to easily navigate all that you need. Very user friendly and plenty of help from teh online staff when needed.

Cons

The cost is quite high to our business. However, It is a brilliant software with alot of support and so in all it is good value for money.

Response from CleanCloud

Thanks for the feedback Helena. Glad to hear that you're finding it works so well for your business

Elham
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Started off great- aftercare is terrible

Reviewed on 2022/02/14

Frustrating support that has cost me on the business side. and in the end it’s the aftercare you live with everyday.

Pros

The simple cloud based interface makes it possible to manage transparently from anywhere.

Cons

Support team are just terrible. They are not responsive. They drop the ball on paid deliverables, and they don’t acknowledge and try to fix the shortcomings once they occur. Maintenance on purchased products such as custom apps has been highly problematic. I regret establishing my business trusting their white lAbelled app to be the core of my customer interface

Response from CleanCloud

Hi Elham,
We're so sorry to hear this. All support requests sent to [email protected] are responded to within an hour during business hours and we always try to go above and beyond to help. We're sorry we couldn't provide the exact solution you needed, in these rare occasions we do provide available workarounds. Regarding our apps, we must abide with Apple guidelines and cannot speed up their processes nor influence their requirements but will always try to do everything we can to help

Jeanne

Best Cloud-based dry cleaning software

Reviewed on 2022/01/11

Overall, I am glad I came across CleanCloud. The staffs are very courteous and helpful when I need technical help. The software is very easy to use and implement. I don't think I am ever switching to another company!

Pros

I like that this software is cloud-based. I get to manage my business from anywhere. Plus, I can send texts to my customers from the website for a small additional fee.

Cons

I don't like that although I can send texts to my customers, they cannot reply to me. It would be great if they would allow for this option.

Comca Systems Cleaner POS

Reasons for Switching to CleanCloud

CleanCloud price and their cloud feature were options no other product offered to me!
Mario
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Perfect for delivery laundry

Reviewed on 2022/06/15

Very simple to use and quick opening of new market
System in French language

Very simple to use and quick opening of new market
System in French language

Pros

It’s a complete solution for laundry with delivery service

Cons

If we can have a feature to make a refund ticket when a customer was refund

A board to see all the delivery and pick-up of the day/week for one and/or all stores

Paul

Great system at affordable price.

Reviewed on 2021/06/11

Very pleased

Very pleased

Pros

Easy to use, easy to set up. Being cloud based it can be managed from anywhere. Full functionality out of the box. Has proved invaluable during the pandemic allowing us to easily ramp up our delivery offerings.

Cons

Difficult to manage price increases, lengthy process, easy to make mistakes in setting up price lists

Enlite POS

Reasons for Choosing CleanCloud

Price and functionality.

Reasons for Switching to CleanCloud

Ability to integrate with our chosen card machine. (Paymentsense)
Meynard

Great Software

Reviewed on 2021/11/04

Great software.

Great software.

Pros

The software help me triple my revenue by addding Pickup and delivery.

Cons

There was issues but the support team are very helpful with solving the issue.

Curbside Laundries

Reasons for Switching to CleanCloud

I was able to run the software from my island of Guam
Nicholas
  • Industry: Hospitality

Intuitive and always being updated

Reviewed on 2023/10/19

Setup took a little longer than expected because I had to manually go in and set the pictures for each button. Overall I am very happy with the product, and love how I am getting notified everyday on updates and improvements they are making to the system. Next for me is to start getting the custom app developed for my business. Clean Cloud is helping us to bring our business into the 21st century and stand out against our competitors.

Pros

Everything is where it should be. Finding what is needed is possible with just a few clicks. Training employees on this software is also a huge bonus, because the buttons have pictures, and it makes it quick to learn how to do the basics when I have turnover at one of my stores.

Cons

To have pickup and stops from my driver to my other stores, I have to set up my stores as a customer. This creates orders like it would for a regular customer. So everyday, I have to go in and delete the orders that were created for the store after my driver picked up the items.

Response from CleanCloud

So glad to hear that you're seeing the benefit from CleanCloud Nicholas. Lots more updates planned!

Cecilia
  • Industry: Textiles

Good

Reviewed on 2023/04/26

I like clean cloud because it is easy to work on it, but the service is not that good, and we don't have anyone to talk, because sometimes is difficult to write your need.

Pros

Give us immediate information about the business

Cons

I don't like the service because sometimes we need to talk to someone to express the problem and writing your problem is not clear for the technician to understand what we are trying to express.

saoud
  • Industry: Textiles

New owners of laundry business don't be afraid.

Reviewed on 2018/03/28

Running a successful business and aiming to expand with this software.

Running a successful business and aiming to expand with this software.

Pros

Managing business and analysing it to know how well it performing never been easy to take a decision and adjusting to the business needs , I remember when one of my employee said "we need two more of particular equipment because we have more of certain items are increasing every day", all needed to look at the history of that item and took decision we only needed one only more of the equipment. It keep me in control of my business and I have been running my business for two years now and opened my second shop in 2018.

Cons

There is no inventory management system, which i have to do manually with paper and employees will email me the inventory sheet daily which is not 2018 I imagined it to be, the software is great and I see a lot of potential in it.

Response from CleanCloud

Hi Saoud, Thank you for your kind review. CleanCloud now has a Inventory Management system

DEBORAH

My staff and I have been using this software for a year now and we absolutely love it.

Reviewed on 2018/05/23

Alot!!! the sms we send to customers when their orders are completed - they just love it. How quick and responsive the software is especially when we're busy.

Pros

I love how simple and easy it is to use. Even a computer dummy is able to get into it right away. That's how user friendly it is. The support team from CleanCloud is so prompt its unbelievable. They see my request and reply to it - all in the blink of an eye. How good is that? They are with you shadowing you along every query. Prompt and extremely reliable. Cleancloud is always working to improve and update the software. I feel like I have this huge multinational company working for me 24/7 supporting and assisting even a small business like mine. Its very reassuring. Thank You.

Cons

I can't think of anything as yet, but I do know if I have any suggestions, the team is always happy to take them on board.

Talahat

Intuitive and User friendly

Reviewed on 2021/12/29

A very up-to date software full of features designed by the company and the users. A forever evolving software and in touch with their customers to quickly make changes and integrate new features. A company that listens to customers and acts.

Pros

The software is customisable in appearance pricing and gives control to the the administrator.

Cons

Software only allows forward booking of four weeks at a time.

Bruce

Outstanding

Reviewed on 2020/10/13

It’s been amazing - they really care about my success and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been amazing through the on- boarding with me.

Pros

Ease of use , support , willingness to change and adapt to requests or idea, functionality.

Cons

What was missing last month they have adapted and made changes to. They constantly want feedback and make those changes to satisfy the customer.
The biggest issue I have had so far is with satellite store and not being able to use either different barcodes or using same as plant however they are working on that issue for me.

Kyle
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Clean Cloud review for Krispy Kickz Sneaker Laundry

Reviewed on 2022/05/04

Predominantly we aim to be more efficient within our business and Clean Cloud adds a more streamlined approach to our processes therefore providing better service offering to our customers.

Pros

Its ease of use, quick setup and its integrations. I like that its tailored for the type of service we do and takes the chore out of the admin within our business.

Cons

Improvements to the UI/UX could be a bit better. With more improvement around a more cleaner interface, perhaps also a welcome Step by step setup for new accounts would also be a plus. Do also feel that the admin/backend could be a bit more informative.

Zoho Social, Zoho CRM and Zoho Expense

Reasons for Switching to CleanCloud

Complexity and cost to implement.
enrico

CleanCloud review

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

clean cloud makes it easy to track orders and makes it easy when a client comes into the store, in a rush and we do not have to take down their name and number because it is already all in the system.

Pros

this software has everything you need to build a successful dry cleaner. it is easy to use and very affordable for the all of the functions we are able to use. the customer support team at clean cloud is by far the best we have ever seen. they truly treat their customers like family. if we have a question, they are there to answer us almost immediately.

Cons

we really do not have any cons to express about clean cloud at the moment because they have been so patient with us and have always done their best to fix their software as best as possible for our needs.

Casey

Great Software

Reviewed on 2016/12/30

I have been using this software since June. It took a little bit of playing around to figure things out, but I was up and running in no time at all. Every month they keep adding new features and options. The best part of this software is the customer service, they respond very quickly, evenings and weekends. They have made many changes that were one-offs for my business. The support is perfect. This is the best value available, as I have compared all of the other services available. Save time and have them import your customer list, you can't test the software in real time. It's also great I can do everything from my phone if needed, or just to check the daily numbers.

Pros

Customer service

Cons

The icons and buttons. It would be nice to see better graphics and make it easier to change colors. It would be nice to drag and drop the icons where I need them vs doing them by groups

Manuel

Best Option for Laundries

Reviewed on 2020/10/01

I analysed several softwares in the market, and Clean Cloud deliver all we need, easy to use for all our collaborators, nice Statistics reports and data base, nice guys solving issues timely. We really made a good decision when we suscribe in clean cloud.

Pros

1. Easy to use
2. Easy to implement
3. Excelent support (fast reply, they really solve issues)
4. Good Solution for drivers in delivery service

Cons

1. Nothing, I received everything that I expected and even more.

Agshin

Quick, Easy, Best customer and Company otiented soft

Reviewed on 2022/04/30

Economy of Time

Economy of Time

Pros

Little bit expensive when you have more than 10 stores but it is ok for now

Cons

Price is too expensive for us and are looking for another one similar but cheaper:)))

Kendra

Clean Cloud saved me TIME

Reviewed on 2022/01/13

Excellence experience. They also submit suggestions for improvements for features that they do not offer.

Pros

Order and customer tracking and inventory is the best use for us.

Cons

There isn't an option for international payments. Once that feature is added I will definitely use it.

Marieke

Happy User

Very happy with my purchase

Very happy with my purchase

Pros

I have 4 stores, 3 of them are on Cleancloud. I have had custom requests for features, and Cleanclouds tech support has been great listening and many often times implementing our needs, as our needs are usually the same as many other dry cleaner needs. The software is intuitive for the user and has ample features that we are still exploring to further streamline our organization

Cons

Their support is in the UK, even though they are 24h available, I am in California and it isnt always easy to reach them on the phone during my daytime.

Sabrina

Pros/Cons of cleancloud

Reviewed on 2022/09/25

Pros

The facility to text customers when product is ready.

Cons

Split payment of card and cash is not recorded correctly as it only recognises one type of payment - cash OR card.

Biljana
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Great software and excellent customer support

Reviewed on 2017/02/23

I needed a software for my dry cleaning & laundry, which operates with 3 business models: we have counters, but now starting lockers and routes, too. The guys from the CleanCloud first helped me with the translation to Serbian and then made all the necessary changes to make the software applicable for counter, route and lockers customers. I mean they literally do whatever I need within minutes. And there were quite a lot changes that I needed to do in order to make it work.
The software is very intuitive, easy to use and meets all our needs. Since I love to analyze business KPI, it gives me all the necessary data I need. And the best thing is that the guys who own it are constantly improving it, adding new and very helpful features.
I would really like to recommend the software AND the team behind. :)

Pros

Intuitive, easy to use, informative reports, tailor-made for all our needs. Adaptable for all business models (counter, route, lockers). The developers are constantly improving it and adding new features.
Magnificent customer support.

Cons

It doesn't support our special letters (like , , ) on the receipts.

Michael

Best POS system available

Reviewed on 2015/09/24

Pros: this company empowers small business owners to think big! The system is easy to use and because it is cloud-based it is accessible remotely on all devices anywhere. This helps because it makes tech support even better! If there is a problem the support staff can fix it remotely, also they make updates through the cloud. The mobile app finally launching is also a positive note.

Cons: Payments are made through stripe so all transactions fees are 2.9% + 30cents. While it is a great system, it takes some time getting used to. It is limited in some aspects. There is no export to Google app or marketing tools. Also, you have to be somewhat technologically educated to fully understand how to utilize and make the most out of the system. It is not localized yet because it still feels like its version 1, so the languages are only operable in English, Spanish and French.

The pros outweigh the cons in general, because the software seems to be evolving and improving each week. Honestly, this is the best POS out there if you want to truly grow your business. The support staff is very helpful and David, the founder, personally makes sure all questions or concerns are answered.

Response from CleanCloud

Thank you for your review. We have one correction to make:
- You do not need to use Stripe to process your payments with us. You are free to use any payment processor you like, and so you can have lower transaction fees for your in store card payments.

Zakir
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Explosive 🧨 growth

Reviewed on 2020/09/30

The system works like clockwork
I’ve had systems before but this one literally has Everthing...

The system works like clockwork
I’ve had systems before but this one literally has Everthing feature and tool required to run a success business and to scale your business

Pros

Without this software my business would be all over the place
It’s centralised literally everything you name it the software has it
It’s also very easy to use very user friendly

Cons

Tbh I can’t really find any cons as most things are always being improved