Zingle

Text messaging for customer service & team collaboration

Sandy T.

Our Members love the two-way texting service!

Reviewed on 2018/02/02

It helps us promote our club events, and allows our Members to ask questions and make reservations quickly and easily.

Pros

Our previous text software only allowed us to text out. The two-way texting has really been a game changer in the way we communicate with our Members.

Cons

The automations were tricky at first, but it was always easy to get help from our service representative.

Mike L.

A must have! Pays for itself.

Reviewed on 2018/02/10

Increased sales and helps communicate specials/offers in a timely manor.

Pros

Our guests love the service and it helps our staff cut back on wait times for orders. Text message marketing is very powerful, when we send out a mass message, we do get a great response most of the time.

Cons

Would love to see it intergrate with my POS. I would like to see the scheduled times be at least 15 minute windows.

Roland I.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great text messaging Application!

Reviewed on 2019/04/01

From a guest experience and satisfaction standpoint, Zingle has helped increase our overall satisfaction
scores with our guests. Our guests really appreciate being able to use this service and even communicate with us after they have departed. What makes me happy the most is the fact that guests actually write about it on TripAdvisor, which shows that when we take care of our guests, they do notice it.

Pros

Utilizing a product like Zingle provides our guests the convenience they need when it
comes to requesting things they need without waiting on the phone or in line, which saves both our
staff and guests time. Also, Zingle’s instant translation feature enables our staff to respond to international guests where English is not their first language. If a guest texts us in Spanish, our staff sees it in English, and vice versa, which is great because we can communicate with guests in any language they choose. Zingle integrated our Oracle Opera PMS and our ticketing system Amadeus HotSOS into
Zingle. The integration provided us with guest data and streamlined processes that enable us to provide a
quicker and more efficient service. Zingle saves our front desk from having to write down every guest request, and then input it into the ticketing system, all requests are taken care of with Zingle. When our guest sends a text message request via Zingle, the message gets automatically sent to the right department and the HotSOS service ticket is created seamlessly.

Cons

Love the software! It is extremely friendly!

Kassia G.

Overall a great investment to reach people via text from your phone or computer.

Reviewed on 2018/02/01

Pros

I like that this service is available for both my computer and my phone. It makes it convenient to text while at my computer or while I am out of the office traveling. The notification sounds for receiving texts aren't annoying which is a huge bonus because our team has a lot of incoming messages. It allows me to turn off notifications when I need some work-life balance, but also follow up with people from my phone when I leave the office and need to keep up with my contacts. I like that you can tag the contacts with labels, which helped our team keep track of who each of our contacts are.

Cons

We have a whole team using one number, because that is the number we want associated with our office (so any of us can respond to incoming messages if someone is out of the office). Unfortunately this means all our messages are in ONE single inbox. This is the worst part about this service, having to share an inbox(even with the labels it gets messy). I wish there were individual inboxes so once we assign the contact to someone specific in our office, it could show up in that person's inbox rather than in the flood of messages intended for other people. The more we use this texting service, the more frustrating having to share an inbox it becomes. We get notified every time someone else gets a message just like we would if it was one for us. I only want to get notified when I receive a message so I am not wasting my time identifying who on our team got the message if it isn't one I need to respond to.

Leanne C.
  • Industry: Hospitality

After using other text programs/companies, Zingle has been the easiest to implement and use!

Reviewed on 2017/05/03

Our number one benefit from this software is being able to provide our membership with a concierge by text. Being able to connect with those on the go, provides us the opportunity to connect to another group of members who may not have time to call, read emails or wait for answers.

Pros

Best part of Zingle is that you can control almost your entire account from the app. The other part of Zingle that we enjoy is that we truly have a "concierge by text" now to offer, not just a coupon to mass text people. This has made a great revenue impact on our business in our restaurant! Increased our slower nights for dinner, increased our weekly specials purchased and our revenue.

Cons

The only part of Zingle we are still waiting on is the ability to text a picture out to all subscribers.

Valerie J.

Zingle is easy to use, intuitive, and makes communication so much easier.

Reviewed on 2018/02/01

It makes doing my job extremely easy. We depend upon it to run the business, and I am so glad it works so well, and takes up so little processing power! Also, it's nice to be able to communicate via single phone number, rather than switching numbers or call-forwarding. Thanks, Zingle!

Pros

Custom notification settings, desktop notifications, and the mobile app. The mobile app is now available for Android, which has made taking my job on the go even easier.

Cons

Occasionally experiences delays which turn off the sound. The tags are not easy to use any more-- the older version of the software had a tagging system that made more sense. Now there's a new option "segment" which doesn't make as much sense to use.

Rachael W.
  • Industry: Hospitality

We use Zingle constantly at our boutique hotel.

Reviewed on 2019/02/13

We use Zingle as our primary form of communication for our guests at our boutique hotel. It eliminated the need to have phones in the hotel rooms and most of our special requests are now given to us via text, which is helpful.

Pros

Super easy to use, easily able to send a message to all guests at one time.

Cons

There is no ability to send group message threads.

Kulia H.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Zinlgle

Reviewed on 2019/02/13

good

Pros

What i like most about this software is that you really can communicate anything with the guest, and we find it very easy for guest to communicate with us too. Sometimes guest dont like to call and rather text.

Cons

none - everything is good and everything about this software works great

Always helpful

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

My company was trying to send Zingles to all in house guests to let them know about events and promotions. I wasn’t sure how to do this. It took one chat with Zingle and I knew how to do this! It was that easy! Thank you for making it so simple!!!

Pros

In house messaging was a breeze!!! With just typing in new messages with the word in it allowed me to message all our in house guest at one time!

Cons

There was nothing I didn’t like! The program was very easy

Miles N.

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

Very positive, much more resident interaction

Pros

Ease of use and communication. Interface is very user friendly.

Cons

Needs more flexibility with multiple phone lines

Kristen I.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Makes Contacting Clients Very Easy

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

This has been a great way to connect with clients and reach them right away.

Pros

I like Zingle because it allows us to instantly connect with our clients who otherwise may not be able to answer the phone when we need to speak to them due to varying reasons

Cons

It took a little while to learn the ins and outs of Zingle.

Roxana P.

Absolutely helpful and user friendly

Reviewed on 2018/02/05

Pros

The communication between guests is always quick and we get it to our computers so it is awesome that we have that feature.

Cons

Inputting contacts & creating automated messages can be difficult to figure out. Customer service was great about walking us through it but even then it is confusing for us.

Grace M.

It has been great to use this to comminucate with current members and leads

Reviewed on 2018/02/02

Pros

I like that I can communicate with our members with ease and send group text. I think the members enjoy it too because most of them prefer texting over calling

Cons

Sometimes it does not show texts I just sent right away. Other than that I enjoy using the app for our business!

Tina S.

Simple to use

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

Absolutely love it and our customers do as well.

Pros

This is such an easy and cost efficient way to communicate with your customers. I am not sure who every business doesn't have these.

Cons

Reporting could be better, but still works for what I need.

Brian D.
  • Industry: Building Materials
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Ease of Zingle

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

Very useful tool for the office great way for me to stay in contact with my clients.

Pros

Ease of use and love that it helps me to stay in contact with my clients
and makes response time immediate.

Cons

Can not think of anything at the moment

Micael J.

Exceptional from set up to operating

Reviewed on 2018/02/06

Nothing. It has been a great experience. From customer support to the notice and upgrades, all great.

Pros

Ease of use and easy to train team. Very user friendly. The set up was guided by single team. Start up too. Support has been excellent.

Tiffany M.

great

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

it has been a great experience

Pros

how it makes communicating with guest so simple

Cons

importing contacts has some issues. but manually unputting contacts works just as well if not better

Great program to conduct business

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

Overall, I like it very much :)

Pros

I love that I can message clients to conduct business without having to provide my personal phone number. The phone app is perfect for whenever I am outside the office.

Cons

Sometimes it takes some time to load! At time it doesn't find the contacts I have already saved.

Monica B.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Helping to deliver truly personalized services!

Reviewed on 2019/05/21

We were searching for an easy way to provide another meaningful touch point on our customer service delivery. This app has enabled us to provide truly personalized information in a form that our customers seem to love.

Pros

We have been using Zingle for a few months, and the feedback from our customers has been wonderful. It allows us to reach our customers in a format that is easy for people who are constantly on the go. It's super user friendly and the analytics help us keep on top of ensuring our team delivers consistent service levels to our customers.

Cons

We haven't found anything about Zingle that we don't' like yet!

Jerry C.
  • Industry: Hospitality

I really enjoy using Zingle for texting our hotel guests! Easy, efficient, and reliable.

Reviewed on 2018/02/01

Pros

It is very reliable and easy to use. We love using it for our international guests! It also helps when we have a guest who is trying to check in early but we have no rooms available...we could easily Zingle them when a room is ready!

Charles P.
  • Industry: Automotive

EASY TO USE

Reviewed on 2019/03/07

PROOF OF CUSTOMER CONTACT FOR REPAIR AUTHORIZATION

Pros

THE EASE OF USE, ITS FAST AND RELIABLE ,EXCELLENT PROGRAM

Cons

NOTHING AT THIS TIME ALL HAS BEEN GOOD FOR OUR COMPANY

• Industry: Legal Services

Great asset to our firm!

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

We have been able to respond to our clients in a more timely fashion and everyone is able to see the conversation so that we can be as transparent as possible.

Pros

The fact that we are able to keep in touch with clients and keeping everyone in the loop on what is going on.

Cons

The fact that the notifications keep coming through even at night when I try to put them on night mode so that others are not bothered. It also is very difficult to keep track when we get 30 different people messaging daily but we are working on figuring it out.

Tim C.

We find this software to be of great service to our customers.

Reviewed on 2018/02/01

Being able to deliver excellent customer service when our customers need it

Pros

Customers can contact us anytime without having to wait around and when it's convenient to them
it take the pressure off our staff as they don't have to deal with customers waiting in line
Customers can send us pictures of what the require so we don't have to guess

Cons

Having to pay extra for more users, we are a multi-branch business and having to pay extra for more users is a downfall

Krista D.

Zingle

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

Pros

Ease of communication with current and future tenants

Cons

Fewer filtering options than I'd like to see.

Rainbow S.

Vacations

Reviewed on 2019/07/23

Pros

I love this because when we go to a resort that has this zingel it makes the stay so much nicer and more relaxing. U just send a message and that's it they respond fast. It's way better then have to call them or go to the front desk. I am going to tell my resort I work for about this software.

Cons

It's kinda slow when u use wifi but not else has jump out at me that was really wrong with this software.