Showing 33 reviews of 22

Timereaction

Workflow, communication and files in one place

Showing 33 reviews of 22
Monica T.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

I love how easy it is too understand and enter all the information.

Reviewed on 2017/04/28

Please take the time to listen and to see what is being offered. When I first was approached about this system, my reaction was "again another system to waste our time" ? Trust me that is NOT the case! From what I have been able to learn and work on, it will greatly improve your production schedule and your workflow. 100% worth your time.

Pros

Were to I start? Everything!

I love how easy it is too understand and enter all the information. The fact that we are able to timeline our workflow from entering one key date is great. It makes it a lot easier to be able to keep track of all the steps needed and frees up more time to work on other projects.

Communication is all done in one area which makes it easy to find what you are looking for. Everything you do is logged in and recorded, no more forgetting about doing something.I love how easy it is too understand and enter all the information. The fact that we are able to timeline our workflow from entering one key date is great.

Cons

With every system you have your limitations, it cannot be designed to everyone's specific likes and needs.

David K.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Timereaction is very comprehensive

Reviewed on 2016/08/18

The most important aspect is the fact that both the collaboration & communication are bundled in one system, with good monitoring and alert tools.

Pros

The workflow is great in helping us automating repeating tasks and allow the people to spend more time being proactive instead of chasing the issues and being reactive.

Cons

Our supply base is China, and based on region, communication can be slow. Many applications cannot even access China, and Timereaction continuously improves access and speed.

Lucie P.

All in one place!

Reviewed on 2017/05/11

Timereaction is a good system that can be configured specifically for the way you and your team works, and allows great visibility (none of theses - I did not receive your e-mail) between your team & the factory. All in one place!

Pros

I like the visibility & set up which allows you to see the whole process. This also allows you to have a better understanding of where are at and where you need to be (It's the whole flow of production right at your fingertips (designed specifically for your needs).

Cons

You teams has to be prepared to change your thinking & work method in order to take full advantage of the features.

Mary ann Z.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

I would find it hard to work elsewhere without this tool.

Reviewed on 2016/06/11

Pros

Timereaction considerably reduces the amount of e-mails and the time wasted searching for them. All pertinent information is grouped into threads of conversation, in one place and chronological order, simplifying follow-up.

Communication with makers and buyers is direct, issues settled quickly, and accessible to all employees and departments concerned. Timereactions’ search engine is also efficient and versatile, again a time saver.

Cons

There are times when some users try to bypass the system via email.

Abhimanyu S.

Its easy to use and navigate

Reviewed on 2018/07/21

Pros

This product is simple to use and allows you to track multiple task on the go. The product very well designed and you will hardly face issues when you using it.

Cons

Nothing honestly, just you need to refresh, it doesn't get updated automatically, i don't find it an issue.

Eric L.

Timereaction must be tested to appreciate the beauty of the software.

Reviewed on 2016/06/24

Pros

The ease of tracking multiple tasks with different contacts in such an efficient way. Really user friendly interface

Cons

I truly cannot think of a particular thing which I dislike

Ali H.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

My workflow tool

Reviewed on 2019/05/10

Pros

1) Easy to enter all details.
2) It is a fantastic tool,easy to use and removes a significant portion of emails and it does not involve to search through multiple emails.

Cons

It is somehow slow and multiple applications cannot access some countries. It does not get updated regularly. I have to refresh it

Wasif S.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

I switched to Timereaction from Wrike and I am extremely impressed.

Reviewed on 2017/04/25

I switched to Timereaction from Wrike and I am extremely impressed with Timereaction's simple interface, yet very structured work flow for group tasks. This system completely eliminates the need for internal emails, excels or other work management software.

Pros

s an Executive, I can quickly overview each and very task and steps and conversation and pin point problem areas. Not to mention that your entire document library, important communication documents, technical specification data are all available and stored in very organized and easy to find manner.

Cons

Nothing. Timereaction gives you visibility, efficiency and organization that only large corporation are able to afford.

Mesharet K.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Timereaction increases productivity

Reviewed on 2017/04/21

Being able to follow a process from beginning to end, and have a timestamped record of all steps taken that you can refer back to at any time is what makes Timereaction an invaluable asset to our organization

Pros

Spreadsheets and broken email chains are a thing of the past. With integrated communication and workflow management all our internal processes are compiled into one streamlined conversation.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say

Audrey A.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Innovative product!

Reviewed on 2019/01/29

Overall experience using it was GREAT!

Pros

This product was the best I ever try! The innovation that they made to increase the efficiency and save time for communication your whole team, Deadlines are not a problem anymore because of this product.

Cons

Until now we are using this product and I don't have any negative comment on using this product such a great improvement on our company.

Mario B.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Easy to Use & very Productive!

Reviewed on 2019/03/31

Great software. Very productive and efficient! Amazing!

Pros

It is very easy to be detailed for the whole team because of this software. Great collaboration and project management software. Increased and made our workflow better. It has amazing features and price isn't that bad. Way easy to keep track and trace progress for the whole team.

Cons

There are nothing really bad about this software. Sometimes you do have to refresh to get newly updated content. Aside from that nothing bad.

Hannah F.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Time Reaction is the perfect workflow software for our company

Reviewed on 2019/08/30

Pros

My favorite part of Time Reaction is how easy it is to make new workflows, also how organized the software is. It makes our lives so much easier.

Cons

What I like least about Time Reaction is that when you attach a link you can't just click on it to take you some where else. It really isn't that big of deal though, but if I had to pick just one little thing, that would be it.

Andro H.

Timereaction is super easy to use

Reviewed on 2017/02/15

It's really worthwhile to try the product It is easy, concise and visually appealing for a workflow software. The level of detail that can be introduced into the workflows is unprecedented compared to like software

Lisa P.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

A very simple solution for a very complicated process.

Reviewed on 2017/05/07

After learning about Timereaction, we decided to try the application. I was not very hopeful, as have had many failures in the past. With their teams' dedicated help, they have made my job easier!

Pros

We were looking for a way to streamline the production process and make it easier for the entire team to get their job done. This was very difficult as each member had different needs.

We managed to set up our processes totally customized to our business that worked for everyone and provided us with one calendar view where everything is displayed.

With streamlined communication we now are able to find exactly what we are looking for in one click instead of time consuming searches. Deadlines are displayed at a glance and issues are as plain as day!

Cons

It takes discipline to change the way we were used to doing business, so some of our employees were more resistant to change.

Lucy C.

Timereaction is very useful and functional!!!

Reviewed on 2016/09/13

I found the program super efficient and easy navigate in more than one way. I don't have one complaint. It's clear and precise, very useful when dealing with large amounts of information. simplification made easy...

Pros

As mentioned easy to navigate, easy to update, clear and efficient.

Cons

It would be nice to have updates done automatically without having to refresh.

Marc G.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Timereaction is a powerful workflow product for your business.

Reviewed on 2017/06/02

Timereaction is a really intuitive software that will help your company to be more efficient.

Pros

Workflow is pretty fast. Everybody can interact as soon as someone makes a comment or send a message.

It is an easily way to communicate quickly and have breve update to keep both side team updated.

Cons

You have to make sure that all of team members understand is a new method to work and it take some time.

Annie A.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Two words for Timereaction : Easy & Efficient!!!

Reviewed on 2017/04/18

Why efficient? Once you create your workflow time line you get daily updates on your calendar. This keeps you informed on each of the processes progress.

Pros

Before Timereaction, you probably made a spreadsheet chart to follow each step which is time consuming. it won't advise you when you are late or you miss a step.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say.

Heidi R.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Organize your daily work flow and keep you on track.

Reviewed on 2016/06/13

Pros

The time & action calendar lets you visually see what is overdue, complete, in progress & pending by just hovering over each day. You can also export to a spreadsheet all of your workflow with just a quick click.Communication for each projects' correspondence is kept in 1 thread, with no need to look elsewhere, and the search engine makes it easy to find information that you need.

Cons

Some people are comfortable with emails and spreadsheets.