Filter by

VenueLytics

Venue, Hotel, Casino, Resorts & Event management platform

5 /5 (3 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Sabrina V.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Quick & easy way to book bottle reservations!

Reviewed on 2017/12/19

More bottle service requests - perhaps 1-2 every month.

Pros

Ease of use & preprogrammed responses makes replying even easier - the experience can be as personal or process-driven as you like! Outstanding, hands-on customer support!

Cons

This is weird... but there are so many features that at times it seems overwhelming to dive into other parts of the Venuelytics app.

Rebecca P.

I've been very happy with VenueLytics enabling me to manage our bottle service with ease.

Reviewed on 2017/11/08

Pros

With VenueLytics I've been able to manage our venues bottle service reservations and requests with ease. Our consumers are able to select the date they would like a reservation and where they would like their table to be located, which they can see what is and what is not available by real-time floor maps.
VenueLytics saves me a lot of time because our consumers can provide us with their contact information and with just one click I can call, email, or send them an SMS to confirm their reservation right through the app.

Just to add, the customer support is stupendous. I honestly have never had to reach out to customer service since VenueLytics is very easy to use, I haven't ran into any problems or I'm never confused by the app, but I have been reached out by customer support so they can check on me and make sure everything is ok and I appreciate that kind of support. There's also many updates being made all the time making VenueLytics run a lot smoother and better.
I'm glad this app is available and I have been able to work with it, makes managing our bottle service a lot easier. I highly recommend VenueLytics!

Marina S.

The set up fast and easy. Training and understanding the different aspects of the app took a...

Reviewed on 2017/10/20

Pros

I love the real-time upto date info that it provides us. I no longer have to confirm with other co-workers on the availability of tables. It improved our communication tremendously. Even customers find it easier to reserve tables online.

Cons

I would like them to add a search bar and customer recognition features so we don't have to add all the customer info every time they reserve again.