VenueLytics Reviews

VenueLytics

Venue, Hotel, Casino, Resorts & Event management platform

5/5 (3 reviews)
Rebecca P.

I've been very happy with VenueLytics enabling me to manage our bottle service with ease.

Reviewed on 2017/11/08

Pros

With VenueLytics I've been able to manage our venues bottle service reservations and requests with ease. Our consumers are able to select the date they would like a reservation and where they would like their table to be located, which they can see what is and what is not available by real-time floor maps.
VenueLytics saves me a lot of time because our consumers can provide us with their contact information and with just one click I can call, email, or send them an SMS to confirm their reservation right through the app.

Just to add, the customer support is stupendous. I honestly have never had to reach out to customer service since VenueLytics is very easy to use, I haven't ran into any problems or I'm never confused by the app, but I have been reached out by customer support so they can check on me and make sure everything is ok and I appreciate that kind of support. There's also many updates being made all the time making VenueLytics run a lot smoother and better.
I'm glad this app is available and I have been able to work with it, makes managing our bottle service a lot easier. I highly recommend VenueLytics!

Marina S.

The set up fast and easy. Training and understanding the different aspects of the app took a few day

Reviewed on 2017/10/20

Pros

I love the real-time upto date info that it provides us. I no longer have to confirm with other co-workers on the availability of tables. It improved our communication tremendously. Even customers find it easier to reserve tables online.

Cons

I would like them to add a search bar and customer recognition features so we don't have to add all the customer info every time they reserve again.

Sabrina V.

Quick & easy way to book bottle reservations!

Reviewed on 2017/12/19

More bottle service requests - perhaps 1-2 every month.

Pros

Ease of use & preprogrammed responses makes replying even easier - the experience can be as personal or process-driven as you like! Outstanding, hands-on customer support!

Cons

This is weird... but there are so many features that at times it seems overwhelming to dive into other parts of the Venuelytics app.

7.0/10