Showing 12 reviews of 6

CoInspect

Paperless compliance & quality assurance

5 /5 (6 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Showing 12 reviews of 6
Derek S.

The software has cut audit times in half and has an organized dashboard to track previous...

Reviewed on 2018/06/21

Pros

The photo options really help note trends and progress during audits. Customer service is always fast and efficient. The tool works great at a corporate level, as well as at the in store level for daily task list with required photos for certain areas to validate completion. The tool has helped us save time, easily provide detailed information to franchisees, and prevent the loss of previous inspections or checklists with everything conveniently stored and organized on the dashboard.

Cons

The software has been a very beneficial tool for us and the few issues we have encountered along the way have been quickly resolved by the customer support team.

Brandon M.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Restaurant Line Check

Reviewed on 2020/11/26

Very pleased with CoInspect. If you're interested in 24/7 temperature monitoring, check out their Therma program. $5 per month per sensor is worth peace of mind.

Pros

The Restaurant Line Check feature allows me to temp food items using a Bluetooth thermometer and record it on the app for my administrator (corporate) and the heath inspector to see during my next inspection.

Cons

I have to click through a series of questions before I get to the Line Check.

Straighforward app

Reviewed on 2018/03/19

Pros

The truth is, unlike any other apps out there, CoInspect is very straight forward and easy to use.
Never found any app better than this. Kudos to this team!

Cons

Some features i would like to see in the future, but for now things are working fine and all my needs are met.

Wes P.

Great Overview of our Company results

Reviewed on 2018/05/22

Pros

The software is user friendly, anyone can use the system. It is very user friendly! The dashboard gives you an overview of all the information you need at a click of a button. We are able to drill down into reports and find them very easy. To make a check list is easy as well, we enjoy using Coinspect as they are growing the different functions to meet our needs. One of the best user friendly software that I have ever used!

Cons

There isn't much I don't like about the software because Coinspect listens to the feedback and makes reports to meet our needs in a very timely manner. They have been FANTASTIC to work with to make the software more and more user friendly.

Sonika R.

The CoInspect app is an exciting and innovative tool that motivates my staff when conducting...

Reviewed on 2018/03/16

Pros

Easy to use, quick pretty cheap, cool shortcuts, The idea of not waiting for a third person to do food safety inspections is just amazing.

Cons

Boring, forces you to do it, sometimes paper could be faster. Pretty basic design but gets the job done. Downside is you have to do it or the boss will know.

Great App

Reviewed on 2018/03/16

Pros

What I like about CoInspect is that it's an app that actually works. It's easy to use and it generates reports quickly.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a while to complete an inspection. The application crashed on my phone in the old version.