Statusbrew

Social Media Marketing Platform For You

Ashish G.

It is affordable and easy to use SMM tool

Reviewed on 2018/07/09

This saves my lot of time which i used to invest in social media also it helps me in monitoring my brand performance on social media.

Pros

I have started using Statusbrew few months back and it helped me to post on multiple social channels. It increases my presence on Twitter and other social platforms. Moreover, the report section of this tool assists me to know how my social posts are performing on different channels.

Cons

I have nothing much to say about the dislikes but I miss instagram direct scheduling feature. But this is not their fault. Otherwise everything is okay in this tool.

Bashir S.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Very user friendly intuitive interface

Reviewed on 2018/04/21

Statusbrew is a HUGE timesaver!

Pros

1. Ease of use
2. Intuitive Interface
3. Very little to no down-time
4. Prompt customer support

Cons

There is always room for improvement; however, there is really nothing substantial that negatively impacts my Statusbrew experience. A while back I suggested to the team to research including as part of the software the ability to see and respond to mentions, the ability to retweet, etc. I was pleasantly surprised when the ENGAGE feature rolled out. Kudos to Statusbrew!

Alina B.

Best Twitter automater

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

Pros

It automates my Twitter feed perfectly and I get good data on how my account is doing. I love looking at the charts to see what's changed.

Cons

I wish it could be used on more platforms. I feel like I need to get another automator for my other social media platforms.

Mark S.

Statusbrew has provided me with information critical to the growth of my company.

Reviewed on 2018/04/16

Pros

Statusbrew identifies the 20% of new followers that Twitter doesn't tell me about. I gain over 100 new followers every week, and that is where 99% of my customer base is and first contact is made.

Cons

Statusbrew doesn't tell me who has blocked me, which in retrospect is not all that important. If they don't want to talk with me then I don't want to burden them.

Rakesh K.

Statusbrew is better than all social media management tool

Reviewed on 2018/05/01

This tool allows me to publish on all social media platforms and help me to increase my followers on Twitter.

Pros

The best thing about Statusbrew is its publishing and reporting section. With help of this tool, I can schedule my post on all major social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media channels

Cons

They don't have Instagram direct posting feature. I think they should work on it. Also, the should work on user interface

Riccardo L.

Statusbrew is perfect if you want more control on your social profiles

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

I now have a good control on my Twitter profiles and can decide better how to make it grow forward.

Pros

The UI is outstanding, neat, modern, clean, and this help making the whole thing easier to use.

Cons

Some interesting functions are not available for free. But no one else offer them for free, and you can use them for free to evaluate how useful they are. There-s a free trial of for two weeks when you first log in.

Sumeet kumar p J.
  • Industry: Defense & Space

It is best SMM tool

Reviewed on 2018/05/19

It saves time

Pros

I'd rate Statusbrew as best social media management tool out there. This tool has features such as Publish and Audience that help me to schedule post on all social media platforms and also increase my followers on Twitter and Instagram.

Cons

I don't confront any problems with their tool, however, they should improve the User experience because due to recent changes I find it a bit hard to adjust myself to the changes.

Harpreet S.

If you are managing multiple social media profiles then you must have this tool in your arsenal

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

I love Statusbrew because of its CSV upload feature that helps me to schedule my posts week ahead of time. This is an excellent feature because it helps me to save my time.

Cons

It is a great tool but it is bit complex to understand the functions of this software in start. I am still exploring this app so won't say much about cons.

Warls T.
  • Industry: Media Production
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Man I love this app

Reviewed on 2018/06/13

ROI!!!!

Pros

Functionality, User Interface, ROI, you name it. The status on this brew is all good. Lot of insights.

Cons

There is not much to dislike about this application. Sometimes it gives me bad news, but that's not the apps fault is it?

Marcie S.

Super happy with Statusbrew as a virtual assistant. It saves me time and fast customer service.

Reviewed on 2018/03/06

It is vital to time-saving in my virtual assistant business as a SMM. Fast customer service and the constant upgrading of Statusbrew makes it easy for me to work on my business knowing Statusbrew will keep up with the marketplace.

Pros

I build social media followings so especially where Twitter only allows you to follow a certain number the ability to unfollow those that are not following you back is crucial. Statusbrew makes it so much easier by allowing you to unfollow according to the date you followed. So I can click on and see those that I had followed 2 months ago and quickly unfollow 400 people at a time. Such a time-saver!
I also love the Content recycler. Being able to make separate categories of Tweets that I can rotate for my clients is invaluable. For example, when one of them has a sale or special I can use the category to add to our Twitter feed but when the sale is over I can make that category inactive and then use it again when they have another special. So much time saved in being able to store all the Tweets I am using and then refresh them to be used again.
Another thing I really enjoy is the constant updating that Statusbrew does. They are always coming up with new things to make the software even more of a tool for my business

Willie R.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Using Statusbrew was fun and exciting i recommend the service to rookies and pros.

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

Pros

Statusbrew keeps you engaged and allows you to locate users faster and without hassle of having to search.

Cons

The design layout was neat i think there could be a use for video guides or links to show people how to use.

Wonderful experience managing and growing social media accounts

Reviewed on 2018/07/31

Amazing control over your social accounts. Simply unparalleled by similarly priced alternatives.

Pros

StatusBrew breaks down your following and non-following in a very flexible manner. For example, you can filter your non-followers based on how many people they follow, how many people follow them, their status as verified, their status as a zombie user, their tweeting velocity, and more.

The service also allows you to follow or unfollow a large number of people at a time. It's a great way to clean your Twitter account of inactive or spammy users.

In addition to all of this, there is an excellent post scheduling tool that can be used for Twitter and Facebook. Also, their customer support usually responds to questions within a day.

Cons

The features for growing your social accounts are quite limited. The growth tab consists mostly of following users who post certain hashtags, but this is probably due to compliance with Twitter constraints (which is a positive). Also, the plans start at quite high, although there is a free version.

Rohit R.

Statusbrew is affordable SMM tool

Reviewed on 2018/09/20

This social media management tool is economical and has lots of exciting features that are great for businesses of all size. This tool remarkably help me to save my time.

Pros

I like Statusbrew for its awesome publishing & audience feature as later helps me to easily schedule posts across all social platforms and former make it easy for me to grow my audience or followers on Twitter.

Cons

As of now, nothing major comes in my mind. Moreover, they have recently rebranded and mostly solved all the issues related to UI.

Ritvik J.

Statusbrew has made social media management easy for me

Reviewed on 2018/07/29

This software helps me to easily manage my social media profiles and saves my time in managing the social platforms. Moroever, using this tool, I can get connected with right people on Twitter

Pros

Statusbrew has several features that has helped me to easily manage & grow my social media presence. I like their audience feature as it helps me to grow my followers on Twitter and schedule posts across all platform

Cons

I have nothing much to say about the dislikes but I would recommend them to integrate with Pinterest

Mudit J.
  • Industry: Online Media

Amazing Social Media Marketing Tool

Reviewed on 2018/04/29

I got many benefits like increasing my social media presence, followers, brand awareness and many more

Pros

Everything is perfect in StatusBrew but i like it's bulk scheduling feature the most it is amazing i have used more than 20 social media marketing tools but did not find this much good and simple bulk scheduling feature

Cons

I think i did not find any cons or negative thing about Statusbrew and i am pretty sure you will tell this same after using it

Queen D.

It's very in depth and gives you the information that you need to know yet still easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/04/17

Pros

It is a no muss no fuss product that is fairly simple to use with many useful and helpful options ...

Cons

At first, the many options can be a little confusing to use and it can take you a moment to adjust...

Manu K.

An easy way to schedule my social media postings

Reviewed on 2018/06/19

Pros

Using Statusbrew CSV upload & calendar feature I can efficiently schedule my social media postings for future. This saves my time and gives me freedom to invest my time in other activities.

Cons

I'd recommend them to add more features in their app for Instagram and Facebook. As I focus on these social platforms as well.

Shama P.

Statusbrew is only SMM tool you need

Reviewed on 2018/05/22

Pros

Pros:Statusbrew provides a complete solution to my social media postings.
Using this tool, I can schedule my posts on all major platforms Facebook,
Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram. Along with this, I can manage my
audience on Twitter, find out how my posts are performing on all social
media platforms using report section.

Cons

Cons: The Instagram function is just a reminder for you to post, not an
actual posting feature. That is something that needs to be noted down. And i think you should also incorporate other Social Media Accounts that are popular among the youngster and as well audience niche

Kumar R.

Plan your social media scheduling with Statusbrew

Reviewed on 2018/05/22

I use Statusbrew to manage my personal social network profiles and the social networks. The scheduling feature helps me to publish my posts on all social media networks

Pros

Statusbrew is a great scheduling tool that provides you schedule your social media posts weeks or months ahead of the time. The calendar feature helps you to plan your social media postings and find out which is the best time to post.

Cons

They should increase integration with more social networks apart Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, Pinterest and Instagram. I think they should integrate with Tumblr and Reddit.

Kapila R.

Statusbrew new listening feature is just amazing

Reviewed on 2018/06/18

This tool helps to increase followers on Twitter and monitor conversations on Twitter. I can use this tool to capture leads on Twitter.

Pros

The new listening feature launched Statusbrew is just amazing. It is helping me a lot to listen to the conversations of my competitors and understand the trends in the market.

Cons

I love this application but the thing that I dislike is they should make the new integrations appear on the main page of the application rather than hiding it behind the walls. Afterall, best things deserved to be used in the best way!

Shakti S.

Statusbrew is a robust social media management tool

Reviewed on 2018/06/16

Pros

I love Engage and their newly launched listening feature as it allows
me to monitor all important conversations and keywords on social
channels. It helps me to track all conversations and let me reply them
instantly. This tool is also great when it comes to closely monitor your
competitors.

Cons

I wish if they can increase the limits of adding more profiles in free
plans and also increase the free trials from 14 days to 21 days

Shobha P.

Statusbrew is great scheduling and analytical tool

Reviewed on 2018/10/04

This tool Statusbrew helps me manage my social media efforts efficiently. It also saves me precious time and money ... because using this software, I don't need to hire a social media manager.

Pros

I'd high recommend two features of Statusbrew especially - Publishing and Reporting.

The Publishing feature of this tool helps me to post across major social platforms Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Moreover, using this tool, I can discover the best performing times of my social posts.

The Reporting feature of this tool gives me in-depth analytics of how my social media posts are performing on multiple platforms.

Cons

I didn't find too many cons about Statusbrew. It seems already to me to be a powerful social media management platform. Perhaps they could make their listening platform more robust.

Techblogger A.

It's quite an effective social media management tool

Reviewed on 2018/05/06

This tool helps me to save my time greatly. I can easily schedule posts on all social media platforms and invest my time in other works.

Pros

What I love about Statusbrew is that I can automatically schedule my post on all social media platforms. Also, I can use this software to manage my followers/Unfollowers on Twitter.

Cons

I have actually not found any big flaws in this software but the interface is bit complex for a beginner.

Better than Agorapulse for sure

Reviewed on 2018/06/08

Pros

I love this tool because of the following reasons
Reasonable price: This tool is quite affordable as compared to Agorapulse
and other SMM tool
Excellent Features: Statusbrew offers some of the excellent features
which are great such as Publishing, Audience, Engage, Listening and
report. These are some of the top features of this tool that makes it a
complete social media tool.

Cons

Unlike Agorapulse and other SMM tool, they are not properly
promoting their tool hence a lot of people don't know about them. I think
they should improve their communication.

• Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Satisfied with money spend over this tool!

Reviewed on 2019/09/05

Statusbrew had made social media marketing easier than ever before. We don't need to think of pushing the content every day on social media and analyze it as we can do it once in a week, bi-weekly or even for the whole month.

Pros

User-friendly and accessible in a team setting social media marketing tool! Statusbrew is very effective in handling social media accounts, add team members, grant permissions and market in an efficient way.

Cons

Don't know what to write here, as I don't think this tool has anything to be disliked.