Breeze Reviews

Breeze

A simple tool for project management

4.4/5 (8 reviews)

It's like Basecamp, Jira, and Trello had a Kanban baby that regular humans can afford.

Reviewed on 11/18/2018

Breeze has been the only project management tool I've been able to get multiple teams to adopt at my many companies and projects where everyone seems to be happy. Where Jira can get too cumbersome and overly development focused, Trello (now owned by Atlassian?) is too limited in what you can do (until you start paying premiums), and Basecamp is overly versatile to a point of it being unusable, Breeze gets the best of the products done right.

Pros

Quite simply the easiest but most versatile Kanban board you'll ever use. While the interface is minimal, it still manages to get in every feature you'd possible need to manage a team or project. Time tracking (and billable time tracking) is something my team uses every day. Also, the ability to have a task assigned to multiple team members AND the ability to have todo lists (sub tasks) assigned to different team members is a powerful combination.

Mobile app isn't totally useless like many competitors in the space. And the reporting is simplified but hits all the right points.

Cons

While I haven't had an issues, I'm sure there will be some customers that wish it integrated with more 3rd party software.

Needs some work

Reviewed on 10/9/2018

I really like this software. I deal with the items listed above, but I have worked with other church systems and this is by far the greatest even with these items listed above. It is so "simple" and quick. No sophisticated capabilities that a small church does not need.

Pros

I love the ease of posting to Breeze and the reports are very easy to understand and give all the
information I have needed thus far.

Cons

Although I can get good reports, being able to print them and/or download them for editing is impossible.
You cannot download statements into pdf so that you can save and/or work with them. There are some
statements that I really need to work with and make additional comments. It is the same with the
graph reports. I can print them but they are so faint that I cannot give them out at a meeting. Instead I
have to download the figures into an excel and then do my own graph. It is a shame that they have
not been able to remedy these problems as of yet. I have made them aware and I feel 100% sure eventually they will remedy these items. They don't charge a lot per month and I make do with these problems.

Breeze is a Breeze

Reviewed on 1/8/2019

My experience with this software has been great. The price is nominal and the time savings are amazing. Get this software if you run a small business, non-profit, not for profit or any similar business

Pros

I use this software for my Church. I am the Chair of my Trustee Board and needed something to stop my eyes from crossing with the countless Excel spreadsheets I was using to keep track of Tithes & Offering. This Software has been a time saver! I would highly recommend

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this software. They even provide inspirational updates weekly

Great first impressions!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017

Ease of use and powerful abilities of managing all of our projects.

Pros

We just switched from another Project Management system, and I am very happy with this one. It has such a simple yet very powerful way of laying everything out visually, helping your team see where each project is and where it needs to go.

Cons

Visually it is not stunning, but it makes up for it in the usuability and power that is under the hood.

Breeze is not such a Breeze

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 11/2/2018

My overall experience was OPK not great, but I will continue to test out to see if its a good fit for my team

Pros

I like that it is easy to get started and you can add all of your team members easily. It's create to be able to see what your team is working on

Cons

For me Breeze was not the greatest to use. It seems okay, I was able to create tasks but it was a little complicated and I dont really like the user interface

6.0/10

Breeze Review

Reviewed on 1/5/2017

We have been using Breeze to manage our software development project and the experience is fantastic. A perfect blend of simplicity with the right amount of functionality.

Pros

Ease of use, time tracking / reporting

Great company!

Reviewed on 12/17/2018

Member tracking and management is super easy and affordable.

Pros

It meets alot of our needs for a very affordable product. The previous company we were with was a little cheaper, but no where near the support!

Cons

Some customization could use improvement I think, but overall it is a great value.

Great project management

Reviewed on 12/6/2016

We're a client to a company that manages their workflow and breeze. the best feature is the visualization of "to-Do" items on the dashboard in different columns. This is a big help to manage our workflow with multiple teams.

Pros

Visual workflow dashboard