Breeze

A simple tool for project management

4 /5 (12 reviews) Write a Review!
3,8
4,2
Carsten D.
Industry: Design

It's like Basecamp, Jira, and Trello had a Kanban baby that regular humans can afford.

Reviewed on 2018/11/18

Breeze has been the only project management tool I've been able to get multiple teams to adopt at my many companies and projects where everyone seems to be happy. Where Jira can get too cumbersome and overly development focused, Trello (now owned by Atlassian?) is too limited in what you can do (until you start paying premiums), and Basecamp is overly versatile to a point of it being unusable, Breeze gets the best of the products done right.

Pros

Quite simply the easiest but most versatile Kanban board you'll ever use. While the interface is minimal, it still manages to get in every feature you'd possible need to manage a team or project. Time tracking (and billable time tracking) is something my team uses every day. Also, the ability to have a task assigned to multiple team members AND the ability to have todo lists (sub tasks) assigned to different team members is a powerful combination.

Mobile app isn't totally useless like many competitors in the space. And the reporting is simplified but hits all the right points.

Cons

While I haven't had an issues, I'm sure there will be some customers that wish it integrated with more 3rd party software.

Sherayn W.
Industry: Retail
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

This application is for the student’s information and collaboration for the educational system.

Reviewed on 2020/08/14

Breezes is a powerful trucked to our company, we can track and manage our business details and can store the information on cloud storage. Its data entry scheme is comfortable and surprisingly different as this application can locate the individual file and folders to serve you on the situation. Its tracking ability is commendable to trace the ideas and development on the point. Nobody can block this software from making strong policies that are not only applicable but also excellent to lead to further growth. Its communication is more adept to check the output pace.

Pros

Breeze is a super easy and affordable software that’s provided the power management to control and collaborate the student’s detail. It aids to encourage the novel estimates and provide strong strategies to carry out those ideas, hence, this application also tracks and traces the ideas for real-time management. Moreover, all projects can be discharged in a limited time and excellent leading abilities help to preserve a correspondence between the implementation and developmental result.

Cons

This application alerts through email or messages and it is annoying sometimes to get many alerts at the same time but, this time check can be off if it bothers a lot. This tool is for data entry and stores the data on cloud storage so, high-speed internet will help you to download it’s all features otherwise it can create problems in working.

Hoyeon K.
Industry: Research

Easy to access and easy to use

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

It is good to track the work and make a category for the project.

Pros

Record working hour and see other people' tasks

Cons

It is difficult to find the option that I want to do. It is hidden or need to click other button to get the option.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Glenda M.
Industry: Religious Institutions

Needs some work

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

I really like this software. I deal with the items listed above, but I have worked with other church systems and this is by far the greatest even with these items listed above. It is so "simple" and quick. No sophisticated capabilities that a small church does not need.

Pros

I love the ease of posting to Breeze and the reports are very easy to understand and give all the
information I have needed thus far.

Cons

Although I can get good reports, being able to print them and/or download them for editing is impossible.
You cannot download statements into pdf so that you can save and/or work with them. There are some
statements that I really need to work with and make additional comments. It is the same with the
graph reports. I can print them but they are so faint that I cannot give them out at a meeting. Instead I
have to download the figures into an excel and then do my own graph. It is a shame that they have
not been able to remedy these problems as of yet. I have made them aware and I feel 100% sure eventually they will remedy these items. They don't charge a lot per month and I make do with these problems.

Abhishek S.
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Effective Time Tracking & Project Management

Reviewed on 2019/10/15

It has proved helpful for time tracking and project management for the development of new products which help us to asses the time spent on various domains such as engineering, logistics, and iterations which result in accurate evaluation of product development cost.

Pros

It's easy to use and provides integration with various business applications like Slack, Github, Gmail, Google Sheets and many more. The Tasks can be moved by drag and drop within the projects. Progress bar functionality provides information on task completion it has proved helpful, also multiple files could be attached to a project. It provides weekly reports for time tracking based on projects or teams working on multiple/single projects.

Cons

The Gantt chart functionality of this application is not really helpful since it does not indicate the critical path based on user estimation of completion time. It becomes really complicated if you're working on 10-12 different projects simultaneously.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Chris T.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Very nice project management tool

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

We selected Breeze because it integrates with harvest and because we liked their cards based approach. We found it to be better than Asana for the way we use it. We have different types of projects and retainer work and we are able to manage any type of project due to the flexibility of the system. Our experience has been great.

Pros

Breeze is very easy to use and allows us the flexibility we need to seamlessly integrate with our internal process and workflow.

Cons

There are really no cons to speak of. The time tracker could be more robust but we use harvest so it is a non-issue for us.

Industry: Wholesale
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Breeze is not such a Breeze

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/11/02

My overall experience was OPK not great, but I will continue to test out to see if its a good fit for my team

Pros

I like that it is easy to get started and you can add all of your team members easily. It's create to be able to see what your team is working on

Cons

For me Breeze was not the greatest to use. It seems okay, I was able to create tasks but it was a little complicated and I dont really like the user interface

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Ronnie V.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Great first impressions!

Reviewed on 2017/07/27

Ease of use and powerful abilities of managing all of our projects.

Pros

We just switched from another Project Management system, and I am very happy with this one. It has such a simple yet very powerful way of laying everything out visually, helping your team see where each project is and where it needs to go.

Cons

Visually it is not stunning, but it makes up for it in the usuability and power that is under the hood.

Matt G.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Wish It Were Easier

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

Pros

That you could see everything or nothing.

Cons

If was very hard to use breeze because it was too custom and still didn't have the ability to make it easy to use. There should have been project templates. And why in all of creation would you have an app that doesn't help the customer use the program better?

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Michael M.
Industry: Computer Software

Breeze Review

Reviewed on 2017/01/05

We have been using Breeze to manage our software development project and the experience is fantastic. A perfect blend of simplicity with the right amount of functionality.

Pros

Ease of use, time tracking / reporting

Breeann L.
Industry: Accounting
Company size: Self Employed

Great database Software for small to medium churches

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/11/19

Overall, breeze is a great database solution for small to medium churches, and very simple to use.

Pros

Breeze provides easy to use database software for churches, My favorite aspect of the software is the simplicity of the interface. They’ve Made it very simple to navigate, very simple to use.

Cons

I feel that the types of reports that you can generate on the software are limited. Please don’t give me wrong, the reports the software provides access to are beneficial and necessary, but There’s limited customization for the reports generated especially compared to a larger database platform such as church community builder.

Jake R.
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Great project management

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

We're a client to a company that manages their workflow and breeze. the best feature is the visualization of "to-Do" items on the dashboard in different columns. This is a big help to manage our workflow with multiple teams.

Pros

Visual workflow dashboard