Breeze Reviews

Breeze

A simple tool for project management

4.6/5 (11 reviews)
Carsten D.

It's like Basecamp, Jira, and Trello had a Kanban baby that regular humans can afford.

Reviewed on 2018/11/18

Breeze has been the only project management tool I've been able to get multiple teams to adopt at my many companies and projects where everyone seems to be happy. Where Jira can get too cumbersome and overly development focused, Trello (now owned by Atlassian?) is too limited in what you can do (until you start paying premiums), and Basecamp is overly versatile to a point of it being unusable, Breeze gets the best of the products done right.

Pros

Quite simply the easiest but most versatile Kanban board you'll ever use. While the interface is minimal, it still manages to get in every feature you'd possible need to manage a team or project. Time tracking (and billable time tracking) is something my team uses every day. Also, the ability to have a task assigned to multiple team members AND the ability to have todo lists (sub tasks) assigned to different team members is a powerful combination.

Mobile app isn't totally useless like many competitors in the space. And the reporting is simplified but hits all the right points.

Cons

While I haven't had an issues, I'm sure there will be some customers that wish it integrated with more 3rd party software.

Glenda M.

Needs some work

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

I really like this software. I deal with the items listed above, but I have worked with other church systems and this is by far the greatest even with these items listed above. It is so "simple" and quick. No sophisticated capabilities that a small church does not need.

Pros

I love the ease of posting to Breeze and the reports are very easy to understand and give all the
information I have needed thus far.

Cons

Although I can get good reports, being able to print them and/or download them for editing is impossible.
You cannot download statements into pdf so that you can save and/or work with them. There are some
statements that I really need to work with and make additional comments. It is the same with the
graph reports. I can print them but they are so faint that I cannot give them out at a meeting. Instead I
have to download the figures into an excel and then do my own graph. It is a shame that they have
not been able to remedy these problems as of yet. I have made them aware and I feel 100% sure eventually they will remedy these items. They don't charge a lot per month and I make do with these problems.

Abhishek S.

Effective Time Tracking & Project Management

Reviewed on 2019/10/15

It has proved helpful for time tracking and project management for the development of new products which help us to asses the time spent on various domains such as engineering, logistics, and iterations which result in accurate evaluation of product development cost.

Pros

It's easy to use and provides integration with various business applications like Slack, Github, Gmail, Google Sheets and many more. The Tasks can be moved by drag and drop within the projects. Progress bar functionality provides information on task completion it has proved helpful, also multiple files could be attached to a project. It provides weekly reports for time tracking based on projects or teams working on multiple/single projects.

Cons

The Gantt chart functionality of this application is not really helpful since it does not indicate the critical path based on user estimation of completion time. It becomes really complicated if you're working on 10-12 different projects simultaneously.

7.0/10
Chris T.

Very nice project management tool

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

We selected Breeze because it integrates with harvest and because we liked their cards based approach. We found it to be better than Asana for the way we use it. We have different types of projects and retainer work and we are able to manage any type of project due to the flexibility of the system. Our experience has been great.

Pros

Breeze is very easy to use and allows us the flexibility we need to seamlessly integrate with our internal process and workflow.

Cons

There are really no cons to speak of. The time tracker could be more robust but we use harvest so it is a non-issue for us.

Natasha B.

Breeze is a Breeze

Reviewed on 2019/01/08

My experience with this software has been great. The price is nominal and the time savings are amazing. Get this software if you run a small business, non-profit, not for profit or any similar business

Pros

I use this software for my Church. I am the Chair of my Trustee Board and needed something to stop my eyes from crossing with the countless Excel spreadsheets I was using to keep track of Tithes & Offering. This Software has been a time saver! I would highly recommend

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this software. They even provide inspirational updates weekly

Daniel S.

Great project management tool

Reviewed on 2019/10/17

Breeze has made tracking our time super easy. We used to use what we used to proof our assignments, but the time tracker was very spotty.

Pros

We use this to keep track of all the projects we're working on and with a big team breeze makes it super easy for everyone to see all the projects. It's super easy to create bigger projects and then sub projects within those. there's columns set up for to-do, in progress and done.

We use it a lot to track time and it's very easy to pull reports to see what the team has been working on and where their time is going.

Very easy to make new tasks and assign people

Cons

The default is to get a lot of email notifcations, which is a good and a bad thing. I know you can turn it off, but to default to a bunch of emails is annoying.

Ronnie V.

Great first impressions!

Reviewed on 2017/07/27

Ease of use and powerful abilities of managing all of our projects.

Pros

We just switched from another Project Management system, and I am very happy with this one. It has such a simple yet very powerful way of laying everything out visually, helping your team see where each project is and where it needs to go.

Cons

Visually it is not stunning, but it makes up for it in the usuability and power that is under the hood.

Breeze is not such a Breeze

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/11/02

My overall experience was OPK not great, but I will continue to test out to see if its a good fit for my team

Pros

I like that it is easy to get started and you can add all of your team members easily. It's create to be able to see what your team is working on

Cons

For me Breeze was not the greatest to use. It seems okay, I was able to create tasks but it was a little complicated and I dont really like the user interface

6.0/10
Michael M.

Breeze Review

Reviewed on 2017/01/05

We have been using Breeze to manage our software development project and the experience is fantastic. A perfect blend of simplicity with the right amount of functionality.

Pros

Ease of use, time tracking / reporting

Alison M.

Great company!

Reviewed on 2018/12/17

Member tracking and management is super easy and affordable.

Pros

It meets alot of our needs for a very affordable product. The previous company we were with was a little cheaper, but no where near the support!

Cons

Some customization could use improvement I think, but overall it is a great value.

Jake R.

Great project management

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

We're a client to a company that manages their workflow and breeze. the best feature is the visualization of "to-Do" items on the dashboard in different columns. This is a big help to manage our workflow with multiple teams.

Pros

Visual workflow dashboard