Circlewise

✈ arber B.
Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Simple, intuitive, self-serve interface

Reviewed on 2020/04/09

Pros

The UI and UX team at Circlewise have done a really great job. The entire software is well thought through and easy to navigate. Whenever we stumble upon a problem, we usually find the answer in their comprehensive help center and if not, their team is always there to help us out. Self-serve affiliate software with that kind of support level and quality you won't find anywhere on the market. The feature I love the most is their fully customizable performance and transaction reports. All an affiliate marketeer needs to monitor and optimize offers.

Cons

Although their R&D team confirmed to us that the partner profiles in their marketplace would be enhanced soon, I wish the upgrade was already available.

Ena M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Liked it a lot

Reviewed on 2020/04/01

Not everything is perfect, I have a feeling they are still a new product, but applying each feedback you provide them with and they get the job done.

Pros

Easy to use - achieved all my KPIs. They offer a lot of content that was really valuable for us as a startup, so we did not have to invest in other resources for that.

Cons

Kind of expensive, even though it pays off in the end, but at the beginning it is hard to settle to that cost. It's all about are you ready to invest or not.

Gerda laura L.

Circlewise review

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/03/25

It has allowed us to get in touch with lots of finance publishers which have spread the word about Crowdestate.

Pros

A good overview of well-working blogs. We can get exact results per publishers and analyse who work the best and get in touch with them to make special offers.

Cons

Would be great if we could personalise different lead names on Circlwise platform. We pay for 2 different types of leads but because they all are named leads we cannot differ one from another.

Ilja B.
Industry: Investment Banking

Lendermarket and Circlewise cooperation

Reviewed on 2019/12/13

The software resolved decreased the load on our IT department as it was easy to integrate and to use.
Also the software helped to attract new investors to our product

Pros

User friendly software.
Integration was pretty simple and straight forward.
Circlewise support team reaction is great!

Cons

Opportunity to use few goals only. I would love actually to configure goals myself for flexibility

Algimantas P.
Industry: Financial Services

Best affilite marketplace for Finance industry

Reviewed on 2020/03/18

They helped us a lot connecting with affiliate partners, bloggers and others. Worked well vonnecting platform and communication with them is very simple and good.

Pros

It has good communication in community and very user friendly UI for reporting. Easy to set-up.

Cons

Analytics in reporting part could be even more in deph.

Willem V.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Circlewise has boosted ROI & effeciency

Reviewed on 2020/03/25

We decided to switch to Circlewise after we realized that the affiliate marketing channel had the highest ROI of all our paid channels, however, we did not have the in-house manpower nor expertise to scale it further.

Pros

Circlewise offers a publisher management services package on top of its white-label software solution. So we tried it to grow our in-house affiliate program after it had stagnated for a while. Best decision with regards to affiliate marketing we ever made. Now our own affiliate program is back on the growth track and thanks to the Circlewise software and team support we hit new conversion records almost every month. Scaling has become hassle-free and with 400% ROI on the additional service package costs also highly profitable for us. I would recommend Circlewise to any marketeer who is serious about scaling his/her in-house affiliate program.

Cons

Affiliate channel growth is constant, not exponential. Not really Circlewise's fault, but in general we wish that more traffic partners would adopt the performance-based model.

Olga N.
Industry: Fund-Raising

The best option for p2p industry

Reviewed on 2020/03/17

One of the best part of Circlewise is a communication with the development team, they are always friendly and ready to help. People from Circlewise are ready to share their experience to help the companies to benefit even more form the cooperation. So, great technical decision, user-friendly interface, and a great team - these are the main things that make Circlewise the best affiliate solution. Work with the company helped us to increase our traffic significantly, made all communication with publishers easier and more beneficial.

Pros

The interface is friendly and easy-to-use, the statistic data that gathered is really impressive. It doesn't take long to understand how to read the reports and all reports are detailed and meet the most strict demands. The user can easily build any kind of report and use this information to increase performance.

Cons

Nothing, just keep going and bring us new publishers!

Baiba N.
Industry: Financial Services

Efficient partner in affiliate marketing

Reviewed on 2020/04/08

Circlewise has been a reliable partner for our affiliate partnerships. They are flexible, very responsive in searching for different solutions for exceptional cases if such occur. A very supportive and friendly team. During the time of our cooperation, we have always managed to find the best solution, particularly for our company's needs, which definitely encourages us to continue the partnership further.

Pros

Flexibility, great support and communication with the team, fast solutions and easy, customer-friendly use of their services.

Cons

Some features could be updated with new improvements of the platform, but overall no complaints at all.

Industry: E-Learning

It does what it is supposed to do and does it well

Reviewed on 2020/03/31

Great, highly recommended!

Pros

Since we integrated with Circlewise we have been able to scale our business more than ever before. Circlewise's Market Place is a fantastic feature that allows us to cherry-pick the right channels to push our product without overspending through traditional platforms like Google or FB.

Cons

Even though Circlewise has a great support team, it still took a some time to fully integrate. Considering the complexity and the outcome, it was well worth the small effort.

Krzysztof S.

Cost efficient and reliable Affiliate Campaign Management tool

Reviewed on 2020/01/16

I have worked with many platforms in the past. CircleWise is a stand-out when it comes to the quality of their team. I am not sure if I can think of a single request or a need to which we would hear “no can’t do”. They have this great attitude towards their clients, where they are ready to do the extra mile anytime.

Pros

One of the strongest aspects of our partnership with CircleWise is the quality of their Account Management Team. We rely on many day to day operations to be performed by our dedicated AM. It varies from from tracking testing, technical on-boarding new partners, additional insights, partner commission distribution, sourcing new partners. Another very important value Circlewise provides us with is cost efficiency. Thanks to our cooperation we keep our Affiliate Program budget in check.

Cons

Criclewise platform as any SaaS is constant work in progress. Many features are yet to come and we are impatiently waiting for each and every update.

Bert R.
Industry: Real Estate

Must have software for affiliate marketing in finance

Reviewed on 2020/01/08

EstateGuru has been using Circlewise for finding new affiliate partners and managing them through the Circlewise dashboard. You can have a quick overview of all affiliates connected to your offer, see their conversions, earnings and so on. They also provide excellent customer support. We will continue using Circlewise.

Pros

Circlewise is a simple-to-use software that connects advertisers with a worldwide network of publishers. This enables advertisers to save time on searching for affiliate partners and instead Circlewise does it for them. Once a publisher is connected to the advertiser's offer, then they start earning a commission from it straight to their bank account.

Cons

The dashboard and overall website are a bit outdated (has largely stayed the same since 2017). There could be more features to make the life of advertisers simpler.

Toms B.

Our affiliate marketing partner

Reviewed on 2019/11/28

Overall, everything is great! I would just suggest increasing the speed of your software and everything will be perfect.

Pros

We like almost everything about your software because it allows us to track the incoming funds from our affiliates and the commissions that we will have to pay them.

Also, Circlewise software can precisely detect the commission amounts and it makes our job much easier!

Cons

Sometimes it takes a lot of time to open some of the sections of your software. It just gets frustrating when you want to quickly check something but you have to wait for a long time until the information opens/loads on your screen.

Lauri S.
Industry: Financial Services

Affiliate software is the future, affiliate networks are an expensive relict of the past

Reviewed on 2020/04/01

For many years we were only working with affiliate networks, but we felt that we overpaid, especially given that most new publishers approached us directly and we referred them to the affiliate networks to promote our offers. Circlewise has allowed us to work closer with publisher allowing us to get better results.

Pros

Circlewise gives us all the benefits of an affiliate network with an extensive open marketplace of publishers, publisher recruitment & payout services, and consolidated reporting. We don't have the downsides of an affiliate network such as lack of self-serve offer management, poor branding & customization options, and missing control over the publisher relationships and communication. After we selected Circlewise we are no longer stuck with contracts that tie our publishers to the affiliate networks in an attempt to prevent us from working closer with publishers. We get a great software with product and service add-ons that are fairly priced.

Cons

Circlewise is lacking some of the nice-to-have features but at their current development speed we think that their R&D team will deliver them soon.

Rita S.

Circlewise Impact - Greater Reach, Scale and Growth

Reviewed on 2020/01/11

Pros

Circlewise is one of our main sales channels. This platform helps us to acquire our target audience. Our partnership with Circlewise is based on gathering feedback, sharing knowledge and experience. We’re receiving lots of valuable advices on how to improve our traffic.

Cons

The speed of loading information could be increased.

Elisabeth G.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great customerservice 24/7

Reviewed on 2020/03/23

Great customer service 24/7 and they are very helpfull to get more business for our offers.

Pros

Love the Dashboard and how easy I can see all transactions quick and informative. Easy to use, regarding ads, banners and new offers.

Cons

I miss "Total" under dates, months etc under Quick select.

Marija S.
Industry: Design

Our best affiliate marketing software

Reviewed on 2020/03/19

We have been able to significantly scale up our business since we started using Circlewise as our in-house affiliate solution. The performance based solution was proved to work best for us.

Pros

We specifically liked the conversion path reporting, where we were able to track each detail of every conversion. Thorough reports that we are downloading from the dashboard each day in a real time give us the most detailed overview of our business. Our publisher funnel was growing rapidly as well.

Cons

We still don't have any cons worth mentioning. Reports loading time sometimes can be slow.

Dmytro K.

All you need is L̶o̶v̶e Circlewise

Reviewed on 2020/03/25

They gave us an opportunity to cooperate with many publishers at once and we got a steep rise of clients just in one month

Pros

Easy to use, you don't need to communicate with all publishers, don't need to organize agreements and payments for the referral program, they do it for you.

Cons

I don't like monthly reports in *.xls because of troubles with data formats, for me it is better to manage transactions online.

Vladislavs F.
Company size: Self Employed

In you are considering to work with TOP Provider - than Circlewise is you one-stop-shop!

Reviewed on 2020/01/15

As I am Top Consultant in P2P/Crowd Field, Circlewise supports me and my clients in boosting Qualitative Data-base. Apart from that, if we speak about cost associated with this software, it is outstanding in comparison with close competitors.

Overall, I would highly recommend Circlewise as your next qualitative partner.

Pros

1)Constantly updated DATA Base, which gives you an ultimate opportunity to cooperate with different Companies/Suppliers.
2)Exceptional Customer Support - individual approach to clients as well as 24/7 attitude.
3)Fintech Leader in Europe - as I am representing P2P/Crowd industry, Circlewise holding 1st Place in that field as provider ( more than 40% of Qualitative Traffic goes through CircleWise)
4)"Get Shit Done" attitude - doesnt matter how advanced or beginner you are, Circlewise considering you as "solo-client" and support with any education you need.

Cons

No Lowlights observed from mi side at this stage.

Jose maria M.
Industry: Financial Services

Fantastic software, fantastic customer support

Reviewed on 2020/01/08

Very nice experience.

Pros

Super easy to install, and you only pay a small commission of what you get, so it´s a win-win. No hidden fees. Customer support is great, I have monthly calls with them and they even give us tips about how to configure our campaigns best. The team is always reachable and easy to work with. All the reports are very complete and easy to read and understand. Beautiful dashboards with exportable data.

Cons

No cons. I am very happy with the service as they are helping grow my business.

Tanel O.

Best affiliate marketing software

Reviewed on 2020/03/17

They have really been to most efficient tool for the gorwth of our business!

Pros

I really love how easy it is to get started! I have easy access to all the data and I dont need to spend my time on creating the invoices etc.. have more time to focus on my business.

Cons

Probably the only thing that i dont like about it is that everyone is not using it yet!

Sean W.
Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Performance-based affiliate software

Reviewed on 2020/03/19

Before starting working with Circlewise the main tools I used were Google Analytics and Excel, which meant that I had to do a lot of manual tasks in order to have a final report of the overall traffic on my website. Besides a significant growth in traffic, Circlewise literally automated the reporting, financial and payment part. For me that gives a true added value by saving me a lot of time. During the on-boarding process, I was always properly assisted by my personal account manager and so far everything has worked out really well for me.

Pros

I personally really like that I can manage all my affiliates in one place and I don’t have to deal with individual tasks concerning affiliates from different sources etc. The whole platform is very user-friendly, a lot of features can be customised and customer support is highly responsive. They helped me with optimizing my initial offer.

Cons

Cannot really point out anything specific.

Gytis J.
Industry: Financial Services

Overall good, but could be better.

Reviewed on 2019/11/28

Pros

The system is easy to set up and coordinate with content creators. The system has provides rich dataset opportunities. Also, it is fast and has great customer support.

Cons

The back office is quite complicated to use and I would like to have some data integration with database softwares.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Marketa M.

Circlewise is great

Reviewed on 2020/03/19

It can connect you with possible affiliate partner active in your niche, which is great. Moreover their customer support is amazing, very fast, helpful and responsive.

Pros

Mainly I like how easy the software is and how effective it is. The stats are clear and easy to read

Cons

For our business, Bondster.com, everything is fine.

Pijus L.

Easy and efficient

Reviewed on 2020/03/18

Pros

Easy to use, helps us bring a lot of new investors. Did not have any technical issues and always receive useful advice and help.

Cons

No issues with the platform. The user interface was not very modern till now, but they are developing new brand name and system, so I assume everything will be great from now on.

Oleksii D.
Industry: Financial Services

Overall great experience to work with that company

Reviewed on 2020/03/18

Overall it is a great company and good service to use when you need to expand your customer base, especially in the financial world.

Pros

Easy to integrate with and good customer relationship

Cons

Some features should be implemented on our side when it should be done by their side