Oribi Reviews

Oribi

Analytics for marketing & product teams

4.8/5 (14 reviews)
Tom A.

Outstanding value for money

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

At Eurocell we have quite a unique business structure with multiple routes to market. As such we have several different customer types who all use the website differently. Oribi helps us track how these's different customers use our websites and gives us valuable information to continue to tailor and improve the website.

Pros

The value for money with this software is amazing. We'd been looking for behavioural analytics software for some time but always been priced out by the high costs. Oribi fit perfectly into our modest budget and was incredibly easy to set up and use.

Cons

The only real downside is the limited reporting Oribi offers. You can only report in a pdf document from the reporting section, which can be limiting in terms of what data you can include and exclude. Ideally I'd like to be able to export to .csv or .xls formats across the various pages depending on what I'm looking at. I've also had some issues with the dashboard not being able to load certain reports or visitor journeys. However when I've raised these the support team have responded very quickly and we're incredibly helpful.

Rebecca T.

Great - But Missing Some Key Functionality

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

For the most part good, very responsive to questions. Just wish there was more functionality that would make it easier to get more key insights.

Pros

It is mostly user friendly and very easy to see actionable insights.

Cons

There's some key functionality that isn't developed yet. Being able to change the sort value, see pages after the query string when our product pages are built off search strings instead of hard coded URLs. We can't see what drove traffic to a specific product. We can't use filters to exclude URL parameters. We wanted to use this as a replacement for Google Analytics while we do a complete cleanup of that account, but we have to use it in tangent because it just isn't as robust even for day to day use.

5.0/10
Dvir P.

Experience with ORIBI's team

Reviewed on 2019/09/03

Pros

Easy to use.
looks stunning
Save tons of time

Cons

the interface is a biy clingy
cost - its not for everyone if you are a small business

Randy H.

Do something with your data

Reviewed on 2019/08/28

They make me feel like a partner in my business that wants me to succeed

Pros

Oribi makes it easy to connect all the different cloud services I'm using and get a full overview of the user experience/journey from discovery to superfan.

DATA is the most valuable asset you have as a business and tracking doesn't help you move forward. Oribi allows me to take action and show me what channels convert and which don't.

Cons

The start-up price is high and there is no free option to get started besides the 14-day trial.

So, before you start, make sure you have the website, product and funnel ready so that you can directly implement, track and optimize.

David F.

A refreshing perspective on familiar analytics

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

5 Stars. Oribi provides actionable analytics that can be easily shared and understood

Pros

I am in love with the event correlation feature in Oribi. This is my favorite tool to find actionable information & would take hours to pull without Oribi.

Cons

I wish the data could be exported into 3rd party data visualization tools so I could combine my website analytics with other corporate data.

Derick D.

Cut through the noise

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

Pros

What I find useful about Oribi is that you can quickly get the data you need. Google Analytics is more powerful in the sense that it gets you more bulk information, but at the cost of a lot of stuff you don't want (either at the moment, or ever). So GA is great for deep dives (rare) and requires foresight in what you're tracking. With Oribi, you dont have to plan in advance what you want to track. You just do it, and a lot of the information that one needs is already compiled into very handy reports. I suggest using Oribi as a "daily driver" and GA for the once-in-a-while more powerful dives.

Cons

There's really not much to dislike! Everything's been great so far.

Fae D.

The only time I was glad that I read the Facebook comments

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/09/23

I first found out about this on Facebook. I really liked the ad they were running, and then I went to click the comments. I had never seen so many people so passionate about how much they enjoyed this product, and have never seen this many users defend a product. I joined them. Every time I see an ad come up now, I'm right there to help defend how lovely this product is.

Pros

The customer service. Also, every time I use it, I actually feel calm because everything is so beautiful to look at.

Cons

I really don't have any cons that matter enough to comment here.

Brittany C.

Very helpful for my team to track results

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/09/24

It helped lift the vial from our website's visitors behavior, really gave us insights into what users were most interested in on our sites.

Pros

It gives me and my team great insights into traffic on our site, and our clients' website so that we can make changes to user experience and focus on areas of marketing.

Cons

There really isn't anything that I don't like about Oribi, maybe they could have some options for custom conversions.

Thomas Z.

Oribi helps us create better websites and better content

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

Oribi has been great to work with. I think we were one of the early adopters of the software.

Pros

I love the AI capabilities of Oribi and the ability to create correlations. I also love the ability to white label the reports and to see all of our web pages rankings

Cons

It is an expensive software if you want to scale it especially on the lower end of the scale. As we get more customers and want to track more accounts it is expensive until we get to a certain tipping point.

Martina D.

Great for seeing all your stats in a digestible way

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

Pros

I love Oribi as I can see my stats in an easier way than using Google Analytics (which I also use). I do like seeing the visitors viewing maps, as makes me understand how their attention is caught.

Cons

None, I think it is pretty good, I give it 10 points.

Tzhaci Z.

It's a very good and useful product

Reviewed on 2019/08/29

Pros

the UI and the simplicity is very good .

Cons

no cons, I like to work with this product

Emma R.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

Aviram G.

Great product

Reviewed on 2019/08/25

Pros

Sace the entire head ache and get the knowledge to your computer.

Cons

Nothing, it was super easy to set up and got insights instantly

Roy D.

Excellent product!

Reviewed on 2019/08/29

Pros

Easy onboarding, great UX/UI and fast support

Cons

none because first I was with google and oribi is much better