AMPAC Reviews

AMPAC

Enhanced iMIS software for non-profits & associations

4/5 (2 reviews)
Nikki K.

Response times when assistance is needed is always very quick.

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/12/14

Pros

By using the AMPAC system, we have been able to streamline the registration and payment process for our chapter events, which was once managed manually.

Cons

The system is a little overwhelming and seems much more robust than what we use it for. For setting up more complex meetings (such as our golf tournament), the site is sometimes confusing. Additionally, it appears that when I put the "end date" in the meeting setup, it actually doesn't allow you to login in through the registration link on that date so I have to then go back in and move the date by 1 day - often times we have people pay by CC the day of the event so the ability to access the registration link and collect payment is important.

Peter B.

I use the software on a monthly basis and it always runs well

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2017/12/08

Allows our chapter to accept credit card payments, register members for meetings and send out notices tothem.

Pros

Once you get the hang of it, one can move quickly thru the necessary screens. Reports are easy to export to Excel.

Cons

It is not intuitive and is more textual/forms based vs. graphics/drag-drop. The initial load time when going to a report can take longer than it should, but if I have to sign back in later that day it then moves quickly.

7.0/10