- Large number of networks covered, in both Display and Native.
- Large number of countries covered. Decent depth of coverage in non-US markets (unliked some competitors)
- Doesn't include adult networks (unlike some competitors). Very helpful for using it in an office environment...
- I like the "similar advertiser" feature - has thrown up some competitors that I could have missed when only searching by keyword.
- Sign in system is quite annoying. It keeps thinking I'm signing in from a new location and requesting a text message code.
- Doesn't seem to have been updated much in the ~2 years I've been using it.
- Video coverage seems limited compared to Display and Native (though I only tested this for a month).
The complex and deep insights provided by this platform can be found nowhere else and that itself is its strongest selling point.
The user interface should be much more streamlined and easy to navigate for newbies and business users.
Good Competitor market intelligence, Having said that the data pertaining to india is limited. One more thing they should pay attention too.
Good Product and very nice features and services. The free version is a very good trail for the overall service. The interface is great and the demo is nice.
Pricing, Very opaque and quite frankly very very over priced especially the API ( developer Module). The Developer module should be more transparent . There are hidden charges for no reason quite a put off for serious users