Viraltag

Social media marketing & content scheduling tool

4,4
4,1
4,1
4,6
4,4
Anna V.

Viraltag is awesome and affordable. Easy to use and the Evergreen feature is great.

Reviewed on 2017/11/21

Time to accomplish other tasks

Pros

Customer support - they have a chatbox and will get back with you usually within 24 hours with an answer. Also can schedule pins or posts to multiple account without having to pay extra for each account.

Cons

Can't upload videos; Videos have to be scheduled for pinning via YouTube. Would be nice if could upload videos to Viraltag.

Response from Viraltag

We're psyched to have you as one of our oldest customers Anna :)

Also, we do support uploading videos to Viraltag directly! It's a feature we released a couple of months back.

Abel B.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Great tool for Pinterest marketers

Reviewed on 2019/04/09

Pros

As a small business owner who pays monthly for many tools ranging from SEO to SMM tools, Every month I look at ways to cut cost and cancel subscription to services I may not really need. Viraltag has not entered the list (YET). This tool is a life saver when it comes to Pinterest marketing. Currently we participate in more than 250 boards on all our accounts.

It would be a cumbersome task to start posting on them one by one. Viraltag takes the stress off our hands by making this happen at an affordable price and it's easy to use interface. Very recommended.

Cons

It could use more features.
I'm dying to see a couple things Boardbooster had on there like looping pins. A custom URL shortner would be nice along side other things that makes a social media tool a tool.

John B.

Solid SMM for Small Business and Smaller Agencies

Reviewed on 2018/08/21

Overall, during my time as a customer of ViralTag I was provided with excellent customer service and fast answers to my concerns. I just outgrew the platform and how it could be used in my business.

Pros

My favorite things about ViralTag include; evergreen content and Tumblr sharing.

Cons

The constant need to reconnect social accounts which often leads to failed posts.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

ViralTag fell flat in the analytics department.

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

Pros

I tried a bunch of social marketing solutions while searching for one that fit me and my companies. ViralTag's fre trial was one that I gave a chance when I was searching. First, I love that you can add multiple social channels for your brand. Instead of being limited to one profile per network, you're limited to 10 profiles overall, so if your business is mostly on Facebook and Twitter, you can link those pages instead of needing multiple accounts.

I loved the marketing calendar to help me keep track of which posts are scheduled where, since I try to adjust them for each network. Post recycling is great too... as an author, when a book is coming out, we have to post the same posts multiple times in the months/weeks leading up to a book release.

Cons

Unfortunately, ViralTag fell flat in the analytics department. While the higher priced plan does offer Google analytics, this is simply not enough for a business to see actual engagement with our posts. Visual analytics with graphs, which are standard on many other solutions, are only available in the top priced plan at VT. I also wish there was a way to add more than one brand, as many of VT's competitors have. Overall, if you're a small business and only need limited social media engagement, ViralTag will work, but there are better, more robust systems out there for less cost.

Brian K.

Viraltag helps to easily automate my social media posting all in one place!

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/07/04

Saves time in automating my social media marketing all in 1 place!

Pros

Modern, clean and neat interface to work with. It has great support and sometimes, one can interact with live chat in real time. This is especially true if I ran into problems with the software not working properly in the browsers. It has got a responsive support rep, and so far the experience has been great and prompt. VT supports directly within Chrome browser, which makes social media posting even easier and faster!

I found VT offers great value for money. Especially, it allows you to just manage 1 account for all media social media platforms namely Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Facebook Pages, Twitter and LinkedIn. Tailwind (another great social media posting tool), on the other hand, only allows 1 account for 1 social media platform. This implies that you have to pay more!

However, VT has been responsive to users' requests, and it is constantly improving its features over time. Recently, it has introduced new features like hashtag suggestions based on real time hashtag engagement, right within Viraltag's Dashboard. In addition, having this new ability to preview what your posts look like before they get published on social media! I am excited!

Cons

It does not have certain functions like Tailwind such as shuffling one's social media posts graphically and using drag and drop adjustments. It lacked more sophisticated features such as more detailed reports and breakdowns of charts for each social media accounts.

Barbi G.
Industry: Internet

I have personally used Viraltag for my home based business.

Reviewed on 2018/03/31

The software offers some nice benefits and is easy to use. I am sure in the future, any bugs within the program will be worked out for the benefit of the customers.

Pros

It is easy to use to schedule posts, add drafts, use evergreen content. You can also see if you have failed posts which need taken care of. Performance can also be analyzed within the platform.

Cons

When I decided to move to another platform, I had issues with the program still trying to post for me although there were no posts in the cue. I had to contact customer service multiple times to get this taken care of. Seems there are still some software bugs which need to be worked out.

Ashley M.

Viraltag saves my life!!!

Reviewed on 2018/04/24

Pros

Their customer support! I've asked multiple questions before and always get an answer super quickly.

Cons

I hate that they removed the evergreen feature for Twitter -- but they had to due to Twitter's policy change.

Sharon F.
Industry: Publishing
Company size: Self Employed

Viraltag is a fantastic social media scheduler, intuitive, easy, efficient - great customer service

Reviewed on 2017/11/20

I have many evergreen posts scheduled. I can interact with my connections instead of posting my same message over and over. I am very happy and do not know how I got along before I found Viraltag.

Pros

- Ease of scheduling posts on the fly that stay active forever
- Excellent interface
- Great customer service

Response from Viraltag

Thanks for reviewing us Sharon! Always a pleasure having you on-board Viraltag.

Esther T.

A great tool to manage social networks.

Reviewed on 2018/04/26

Improve the reach of the publications in social networks, increase my engagement in Pinterest programming the pins in the best hours and recycle evergreen content in an automated way.

Pros

It is my preferred tool to manage my publications in pinterest and schedule them. Viraltag allows you to manage all social networks professionally, with reports and also has a good price. I've been using it for about 6 months and since then I've managed to increase my engagement in networks and get more visibility for my publications. It works very well for teamwork and works very well to recycle evergreen content. I recommend it totally.

Cons

The only counter I find is that for users who do not need it at a professional level is a payment tool, but if they want to try to see if they like it, they have the option to try it for free 14 days before buying it.

Nicole M.

ViralTag for Social Media

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2016/11/08

ViralTag is a fantastic program that makes pinning to Pinterest super easy. Love that it has the ability to spread out the pins at the optimum times

Pros

Cons

Would love the ability to do multiple description pasting to pins in the schedule.

Brian K.
Industry: Internet
Company size: Self Employed

Viraltag has got clean UI and good user experience. (though it can be better)

Reviewed on 2017/11/21

Productivity in posting content in social media -> time saver and automation!

Pros

Generally ease of use and easy to schedule and post content. Clean UI and neat interface. Great price point, unlike TailWind -> lots of hidden costs to pay for just ONE social account!!!

Cons

Not enough support as a plugin or ext. Slow in displaying search content in software and chrome browsers. Waiting to see wider support besides chrome!! Sometimes, VT cannot displays all Pinterest content using browser. Dun know where are all the visual content goes to compared to viewing Pinterest before posting!!! If can support YouTube, Videmo and Snapchat even better!!

Response from Viraltag

Hi Brian,

Thanks a lot for pointing out what makes you happy and disappointed with Viraltag. We work a lot on making the UI very user friendly and clean. About the chrome extension and support for other extensions, we're working on it. We hope to have these releases soon.

Quite useful

Reviewed on 2019/03/20

Overall, this is quite a useful tool for automating content sharing. It has made managing multiple networks easier.

Pros

-Viraltag allows sharing the same content on multiple platforms at the same time. You can use one account to control all of your posts on various social media like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin.
-The marketing calendar is really helpful to schedule posts. You can also recycle posts.
- I like a lot of features in Viraltag. The feature of suggesting hashtags is quite amusing. The option of previewing before publishing is very helpful. It is trying to improve with each version.

Cons

The only thing I find annoying in Viraltag is that it starts getting slow with more use. The loading of content takes more time than usual.

Jarin S.

Overall Experience Of Viraltag

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/04/01

Pros

1. It works according to the following instructions
2. Time - saving
3. Easy to operate

Cons

1. It takes difficulties during editing
2. Sometimes takes time to run

Doan C.
Industry: Automotive

Stable use

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/12/11

Good. Very good, thanks

Pros

Handy and does not take too much time. THanks

Cons

Currently there are no disadvantages, using the software is very like

Sandra R.

Great solution that has helped us save tons of time on our social accounts!

Reviewed on 2017/12/12

Saving time and easily distributing content.

Pros

The direct integration with Pinterest helps us quickly migrate content into the platform from our account.

Deb A.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Using Viraltag

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/04/28

Pros

Scheduling posts is much easier than the way I was doing it. I'm still new enough that the rest of the programs I have not used much yet but per the training, I believe it will be as easy and simple as posting.

Cons

I have not used Viraltag with all programs to have a con yet.

Rhondda M.

Bloggers #1 Social Media Sharing Tool

Reviewed on 2016/12/05

Viraltag lets me schedule my social media shares for all my social media channels, quickly and easily. I can schedule multiple shares for the same post over different time frames, customize my messages and even mark content to be reshared when there are openings in my schedule. Viraltag has saved me many hours of work, again and again.

Asita S.

Nice layout, supports the 5 major social media platforms for designers

Reviewed on 2018/04/23

Pros

The layout and the supported apps are very user friendly. I found it also as the only social media organizer that supports supports the 5 major social media platforms for designers - Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Pinterest.

Cons

I have been facing and reporting errors with using the Viraltag app for Instagram on my iPad for months and it still is not working. I just downloaded the newest software update for the iPad, re-installed the Viraltag app and still it is not copying the text. Also another problem occurred with posting on my facebook page: the posts are done without the image!

Sumant L.
Industry: Computer Software

Good for monitoring posts

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/07/31
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I really the way it monitors the performance of each post on social media platforms. It gives you a detailed report and suggestion as to where you are going wrong.

Cons

I really expect the analytical part to be and support for 360-degree contents. Today, when the campaigns run in 360-degree content we should have such feature available.