eSputnik Reviews

eSputnik

Cross-channel marketing automation for online businesses

5/5 (3 reviews)
Valeria T.

Powerful product for the reasonable price

Reviewed on 2019/02/07

eSputnik has very detailed analytics. I like that now we can reach out to our customers not only by Email but also other channels such as Viber, Web Push Notifications and visualize our sales funnel. Now thinking about adding advanced segmentation. Highly recommend!

Pros

The system is user-friendly and has very detailed analytics. Building RFM data analysis helped us to effectively segment our customers' list and boost sales. Also, they gave us contact support during the all marketing campaign.

Cons

Not much to dislike here. We haven't faced any troubles during the all-time using.

Olga H.

Cost-effective push notifications

Reviewed on 2019/04/03

I didn't have time to try all features but already can say that it is cost-effective and assist in building your clients and business.

Pros

I use eSputnik push notifications for 2 months and really satisfied with the results. I can segment my audience by their location, gender, age, purchase history, and other parameters. The channel is practically free and already generated new leads.

Cons

I am new in push notifications channel, so I would like to have more walk-through videos. Apart from that it is an awesome tool all in all.

Жанна Т.

Excellent Service

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/06/08
Review Source

Pros

Very simple and intuitive interface. Creating email campaigns are easy and beautiful. Automation is the most extensive I've seen.

Cons

I decided to switch over from another service because a friend was promoting eSputnik and I am extremely happy about that decision. Didn't find any cons yet.