Showing 16 reviews of 8

Data+ Research

Data management system for clinical research & bio-banks

Showing 16 reviews of 8
Alissa L.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great tool for patient management

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

I use Data+ mainly to keep up on my patient follow-ups, and to make sure that the CRFs are being filled-in on time.

Pros

It's really easy and intuitive to create screens for myself that I use to manage my daily tasks and patients. I also like the fact that I can send my patients surveys for intermediate followups.

Cons

Haven't found anything major that I dislike.

Inna M.

Data+ Review

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

After learning the basics and setting up everything I need, it has really helped me do my job more efficiently.

Pros

We send our patients feedback documents to engage them in the study and encourage participation. There is an option in the system to create documents with variables that are filled automatically with the data collected from the CRFs. I used to do it manually so this saves me a lot of time,

Cons

It would really help if there was a way to automatically send the patient documents after their CRF has been completed. Right now it's manual.

Jasmin S.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Data+ Platform is a helpful tool to simplify and speed up data collection.

Reviewed on 2019/03/23

Pros

The user-friendly interface makes the data entrance and management easy and fast.

Cons

Some questions could be more precise and the option "other" should be selectable more often.

Sarah S.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Revier data+ plaform

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

Pros

It is an easy and self-explantory crf.

Cons

It would have been nice, if you can save the form eben without the marked fields.

Svetlana S.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Used Other for 1+ year

good Platform

Reviewed on 2019/03/25

Pros

The Data+ Platform is easy to use. I like the Options for search, filter and sort the data.

Cons

overview of the entries. I would like to see how many of the entries belong to each category without filter data first.
slow in load data.

Marco A.

Nice and useful experience

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

In conclusion my experience has been very positive.

Pros

The Data+ Platform is easy to use and simple to fill in the data.

Cons

At the beginning the system was slow and sometimes you couldn't save the data. They fixed these issues and now all is perfect and I have no problems.

Avraham B.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

DataPlus

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

DataPlus is used to support the laboratory functions such as capturing data for the manufacturing, purification and analysis of biopharmaceuticals

Pros

Software is very configurable and easy for the user to modify to make software align with the business processes.
The customer service is exceptional. Quite response and resolution of issues.

Cons

Software is not validated
No user manual available which makes it harder to train new employees in the use of the system

Lior G.

Very satisfied

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

Data+ has been a real time saver for us, saving many hours of work each week. Our coordinators can focus on the patients, and I can focus on the data.

Pros

Our prior solution was an in-house build. Changing the database or creating reports had to be done in code, and the software itself was painstakingly slow. After switching over to Data+, I was really impressed with how easy it was to use. Making changes and exporting reports requires absolutely no code and takes seconds. Within a few clicks I can filter the database, save the datasets I use frequently and apply small changes to them when needed.

Cons

There are a few features that could be added. For example, an option to define specific forms as repeated, meaning that the data stays the same throughout all visits.