Ticket Tailor

Event ticketing for events of all sizes. Low fees. No fuss.

Jason D.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Best value in event ticketing services

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

Overall we've used TicketTailor for almost 10 events over the past 2 years and love it. It's the cheapest full-featured ticketing system you'll find, and much easier than hosting your own service to save money.

Pros

The best thing about Ticket Tailor is the flat fee pricing model. You can charge as much or as little as you want for tickets, and not worry that they are taking a cut of every ticket sold. Especially for expensive tickets, this amounts to hundreds of dollars in savings.

Cons

There are a few use cases that I've come across for which it isn't ideal, but I've contacted the developers and they are very helpful with taking suggestions and offering ideas. I will freely admit that some of my use cases are fairly esoteric, so if you're just doing a fairly normal event you should have no issues.

Chloe M.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Easy and convenient

Reviewed on 2021/03/10

It's helped us to save money and provides an easy, convenient platform to sell event tickets on.

Pros

It's easy to use, cheaper than other alternatives, and the customer service is great when we have any questions.

Cons

It's not always easy to figure out how to do simple things, such as setting up instalment payments.

Vanessa A.
  • Industry: Music

Good system and service

Reviewed on 2020/10/01

Good

Pros

I have used Ticket Tailor for tickets for selling concert tickets which has worked very well. I have received a great service, very helpful and quick response to queries. The system has a good balance between simple and easy to use, yet having enough features to work for different scenarios. And it's competitively priced too.

Cons

The next thing I'd like to do is integrate check-out directly in my web page, but not sure that's possible with my Wix website.

Lauren C.

Ticket Tailor is the best event software I’ve used

Reviewed on 2019/10/23

I work across many clients (currently three of our clients use Ticket Tailor) and it’s easy for both our team to use and for our clients teams to use. The reporting function is excellent and any time I’ve had a problem, their cCS TEAM usually helps solve it via chat.

Pros

I’ve been in events for 10 years and Ticket Tailor is the easiest software I’ve used for smaller, highly customized events. It’s easy for our team to set up, it’s easy for our customers to check out AND it’s the most inexpensive fee structure around. I use it for big clients in Silicon Valley and small clients around Montana and it works for everyone.

Cons

The refund process is tricky through PayPal and I wish you could partially refund orders right through the software. There’s also not an option to cancel a single ticket if it’s part of a larger order so we need to do a weird manual work around here. Also, the waitlist function is okay, but I’d LOVE if the waitlist had the ability to take first and last name too instead of just email.

TicketTailor - revolutionised our business

Reviewed on 2019/09/24

We have run over £300,000 of sales through - and we have had no problems with people turning up for events who are not "on the list"

Pros

Ease of use.
Technical support team very efficient.
Monthly fees much less than "Eventbrite" style services
We choose not to have any booking fees at all for our customers.
It just works...

Cons

My only reservation is that there is no support for multiple users, although we've been told this is on the roadmap.

Adam B.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

A Perfect Product for Paint and Wine Nights

Reviewed on 2019/10/09

My overall experience has been great with TicketTailer. I can easily track and manage my events and clients. I enjoy the ease of use of the product, quick customer service feedback and open and transparent payments.

Pros

TicketTailer is very easy to use for not only the administrator but also for the clients. The payment integrations give many options for client payment and also the mailchimp integration makes it simple to track and communicate with your clients. I also like the feature of being able to use it for in-store sales as well. TicketTailer software allows me to quickly and easily manage my ticket sales and keep track of events.

Cons

With the last update the quick 'Create Order' button was buried inside of each event making it more clicks just to create new orders manually.

Carl C.

Perfect for selling tickets

Reviewed on 2019/11/11

Ticket Tailor is literally like adding a whole new department to my business. Its like having an event organizer. It does everything from sell tickets to checking in guests. It is really like having a full time employee. Its simple to use yet extremely efficient and dramatically productive. Even after the the event is over, it serves as a great organizer of past ticket sales. It links great with mailchimp so that you can keep in touch with your ticket buyers. This truly is the best thing I have for my business

Pros

Everything about this is great. It user friendly and very efficient. It saves a ton of time. Its like hiring an event organizer. Everything you need is here. easy to navigate, easy to keep track, easy to organize.

Cons

Nothing.. there was literally nothing I didn't like

Matthew L.

Nice interface! Super easy to use!

Reviewed on 2020/12/16

Excellent! They are responsive and answer your queries in a fast and timely manner. Their pricing is also competitive and makes it an excellent platform for events which do not require a too complex set-up.

Pros

The UI of the platform is very nice and super user friendly. Love that it is able to do a broadcast of important announcements to our ticket buyers and that it is able to have many nifty functions which are built-in which allows me to customise the forms according to what I want or need. It's an excellent product! A lot of thought has been put into it to make it both versatile and user friendly.

Cons

Auto-Cancellations of Tickets. As we are handling large possible cancellations every week, it would be great if for free tickets the ticket buyers are able to cancel their tickets on their own accord so as to provide administrative ease.

It will also be good if they could include an auto-email generator for 3 day reminders, 1 day before event reminders which are automatically sent out/ common template which we could just tap on. Sort of like how they have set up their confirmation email being able to have global/ event specific.

Natalie F.

Very good up & coming ticketing platform

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

Very responsive to emails and questions.

Pros

Almost all the features of industry-leader Eventbrite but about half the price

Cons

If you use Stripe for payments (which is the cheapest option), all events have to pay out to one bank account, which can be annoying if you run multiple events with different people. Also it doesn't have a mailing list like Eventbrite to promote your events, but otherwise very good.

Josh C.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Incredibly easy to use.

Reviewed on 2020/02/25

This was a much easier program to use and implement than programs we have used in the past

Pros

Ticket Tailor was SO user friendly. It made out ticketing online so easy and made check in at our event seamless.

Cons

Really nothing. The price point was very fair.

Karen D.
  • Industry: Performing Arts
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Perfect for our needs

Reviewed on 2019/11/19

Subscription that can be paused has been more cost effective than paying a fee per ticket sold, particularly as our audience has grown. It has always made running events easy and efficient.

Pros

In the early stages of setting up a touring opera company, TicketTailor does everything we need it to, quickly and easily. Because we're just starting out, the fact you can pause your subscription made it the cheapest option in the end as we have largeish gaps between events. Also the option not to have a booking fee meant booking online is made more attractive rather than more expensive unlike other ticketing services. Might sound small but this is important when you're trying to encourage people to come and see opera for the first time. Everything else - links, graphics, dashboard, money transfer- works well.

Cons

Only thing is the lack of familiarity our audience has with the brand. Some of our audience, particularly the older members, perhaps feel more comfortable booking through big familiar ticketing services. I occasionally get phone calls asking to book over the phone instead so as not to put card details into the unfamiliar website. But this will come.

Tom W.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Outstanding

Reviewed on 2019/10/23

I enjoy the versatility in ticket options and being able to control multiple discounts and voucher codes at ease.

Pros

This software is very user friendly and if you are having trouble, the customer support is very quick and thorough on responding!

Cons

To be honest, I can’t think of a con. I found this site to be the most user friendly amongst two other major sites.

Philip M.
  • Industry: Events Services

Fantastic product, way better than Eventbrite

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

I can now set up events quickly and easily without having to deal with a percent of my business being taken away. Having a fixed cost based on the number of events I run is a great way to go.

Pros

I love that I pay a fixed fee for my events, and that I get paid straight away. Other services take a percentage of my money, and wait till the event is over before I get paid. Ticket Tailor is a great product, and I have run multiple events on it, and it's fantastic. It makes ticketing a breeze.

Cons

nothing. It's a great all round software platform.

Andrew M.
  • Industry: Publishing

Best Value Ticket Service

Reviewed on 2020/12/17

Makes registering attendees on our training courses simple and reduces the amount of back office tasks needed to support the courses.

Pros

Easy to set up, with multi-user logins giving added security. Good feature set and great pricing, currently free for online events during COVID-19 pandemic, but always cheaper than its competitors.

Cons

It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of some ticketing services, but it has enough for our usage and has a much better pricing model.

Christine A.
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Flexible Billing with full features

Reviewed on 2019/10/23

Pros

As a nonprofit organization, there is a charity discount that ticket tailor offers subscribers. Their model is based on a monthly subscription, but you can pause it! We are a non-profit theater company, and do not produce theater all year round, so the ability to not only have a discount but also to pause our subscription and maintain all of our data until we need the software later on in the year is spectacular! It captures purchaser data, provides a clean and analytic landing page for ticket purchases that you can easily integrate into your own website, and is intuitive for ticket purchasers.

Cons

It integrates with stripe and PayPal, and the percentage taken by those two organizations to process payments is our least favorite aspect. That being said, it's the best that we've worked with!!

Steve P.

Ticket Taylor Ticked All My Boxes For Selling Tickets Online For An Event

Reviewed on 2015/06/10

Having recently being tasked with sorting ticket sales for my old colleges reunion, I searched to see if there was on online ticket solution to my dilemma as the former students were now all over UK/world and I had no direct contact for them.
This is where I found Ticket Taylor. On researching other companies of similar attributes, Ticket Taylor came out on top especially in the value for money department.
On signing up to the package, I soon found the site very easy to use. You can also SEO the ticket office to suit direct hits for potential online searches.
The system is, in my opinion, faultless. It made what a thought would be a cumbersome task into something very delightful.
The process of buying a ticket online was simple. I created links from the Facebook page and my website to the online ticket office.
I could regularly extrapolate information from the data collected by Ticket Taylor.
I found the e-ticketing system very useful indeed.
During the use of their system I had little need for help But when I did, their messaging system was simple to use and the small problems I had were dealt with quickly and in a very friendly manor.

Overall, I would strongly recommend Ticket Taylor to others. It makes the task of selling tickets to a non-local audience incredibly easy and is great value for money.

Already looking forward to using their system again.

Response from Ticket Tailor

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Kate S.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Ticket Tailor Review

Brilliant

Pros

It's ease of use and reliability plus clear payment scheduling.

Cons

Recent update was a little more complex than necessary - preferred the layout before.

Muhsin H.

My recommended online ticketing solution

Reviewed on 2019/10/17

Pros

Flat monthly rate pricing (not per ticket sold)
Very customizable for ticket types, checkout forms, buyer questions

Cons

The download order report feature doesn't have a saved filter option, so I have to select the fields I want for every single time to download a report

Steve G.
  • Industry: Events Services

What a phenomenal easy ticket paying service

Reviewed on 2019/10/23

Pros

the ease of integrating into my own website, the clarity of your ticket options and enabling quick payments instead of having to wait till after your event has finished

Cons

although there is great cross platform support some of the editing systems are not available for my Ipad Pro on IOS.

Kevin K.

Best Ticketing platform in existence

Reviewed on 2018/06/06

Pros

Ticket Tailor is by far the best ticketing platform in existence. After trying a half-dozen ticketing partners over the course of 4 years, we've finally fallen in love with a platform - Ticket Tailor. The platform has virtually every feature set you could ever want, it integrates seamlessly on your own website, processes credit cards simply with Stripe, and best of all - is offered at a cost that is unbeatable. Moreover, unlike every other ticketing platform, Ticket Tailor allows the event organizers to charge and keep ticketing fees, which can greatly help the bottom line of an event. We look forward to a long term partnership with Ticket Tailor!

Cons

This platform has just about everything our business has been looking for. Easy to use, affordable, and great customer service!

Paul A.
  • Industry: Sports

Awesome software

Reviewed on 2019/10/25

Overall great experience just the tech support is a slight issue

Pros

This software and scanning app has minimal down time. This is very user friendly.

Cons

Being in the United States text support is hard to come by.

Lisa S.

Elegant and Cost Effective

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

We love Ticket Tailor.

Some of our events have a limited attendee capacity -- TicketTailor allows us to regulate numbers.

We used to run into the problem of people registering for events but not turning up -- TicketTailor helps us protect ourselves by getting payment up front, so that we don't run into financial difficulty if the person doesn't come on the day.

Pros

With TicketTailor, registration portals for events are effortless to create and look very professional. The customers' payment portal is user-friendly with an optional "donation" feature that we love, and the Tazotix smartphone app makes it a breeze for us to check in our attendees by scanning their barcode or finding them on the door list. We highly recommend TicketTailor for any small business or not-for-profit who wish to keep their running costs low. It is simply the best we have found!

Cons

It would be very useful from the customer perspective if bank transfer services such as POLi Pay could be included in the payment options in New Zealand. Many of our users do not have Visa Debit or credit cards.

Debbie M.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Great ticketing software!

Reviewed on 2019/10/23

Positive - we have used it for two fundraising events alowing us to channel the maxiumum profit to the charity, thanks to the pricing/ticket fee structure. It links easily with our paypal and looks good so we can make a positive impression on partners and guests.

Pros

Great customer service team who are so helpful in customising ticket pages, setting up account etc. Easy to use page-builder, clear pricing plans

Cons

Some of the features are slightly clunky - having to group tickets to cap the overall sale for example.

Elizabeth M.

Really easy to use ticketing software

Reviewed on 2019/10/24

Pros

Very easy to set up ticketing for events and has excellent and responsive customer service. Good value for not for profit charity and parent staff association.

Cons

No ability to have extra administrators but this problem has now been solved by new functionality.

Lila Z.
  • Industry: Events Services

Lifesaver for event planning/ticket sales

Reviewed on 2019/10/23

After trying to collect money and sell tickets myself for an event, I found Tickettailor. It made the entire process so much easier!

Pros

Tickettailor automated the ticket selling process and makes it a breeze!

Cons

Nothing. They just added a new pricing structure that took away the only problem I had.