Renderforest

Online video & animation platform

Jordi H.

makes quality videos

Reviewed on 2021/01/13

I made several videos very easily.
I just had a few issues specifically with "Android scenes" (mismatches of resolutions and logo alignment)
But thanks to the support team, I 've been able to get the perfect videos out of it.

Pros

Easy to use, makes good quality videos, large choice of scenes

Cons

a few bugs in the "Android scenes", some mismatches between resolution asked and real resolution needed.

Tukan E.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Experiencing the RenderForest means EFFICIENY in Time - Money - Effort and a new sense of...

Reviewed on 2018/06/24

RenderForest helped me to discover my graphic-art talents, and the sense of visual perception. After I noticed RenderForest I started to Graphic-Design to optimise the graphic consept quality of the files that I upload to RenderForest template-holders. Also, for sthe statistical analysis, the ratio of efficiency/money and effort/time parameters is really perfect.

Pros

The most obvious and unique perspective of RenderForest is its purely dynamic and flexible media-holder orientation. For this reason, you have uncountable design permutations. That makes RenderForest special.

Cons

For future projects, I recommend RenderForest to develop a desktop-model to be active when the connection is off.

Response from Renderforest

Hello Tukan. Thanks a lot for your review!

Rick B.
  • Industry: Defense & Space

Professional Video Logo Reveals make for really Engaging Videography

Reviewed on 2018/12/05

Renderforest has really helped me to overcome some major hurdles with regards to professional presentation of our business to stakeholders. The features that it has allowed me to use has made it possible for me to present designs to stakeholders that are more than just impressive, they actually look like they were designed by a qualified designer (which they were) but I made it my own through Renderforest.

Pros

I absolutely loved how easy it was to get right what I wanted out of Renderforest. The sheer amount of template available to do anything from a logo reveal to an explainer video are mind boggling. One of my favourite features of the software is the ability to keep tweaking the end result online before having to commit to use a credit to download the rendered final result. This goes a long way to making sure you are happy with your purchase!

Cons

I don't like the subscription based model because I don't use the software everyday. I would prefer to pay for each video individually when I need it. This would make the platform a lot more accessible to me.

Response from Renderforest

Hey dear Rick. Thanks for your positive review. We are always ready to work hard to make your experience better on our website. Hope you'll get more benefits using our platform.

Roger B.

Impressive Features and Outstanding Customer Experience

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

Beautiful and sharp video for my business!

Pros

Working with the online software is easy even for first time users like me. I'm not a video editing expert but I was comfortably able to create a beautiful and sharp video for my business. The video templates and scenes really go a long way, you can create a professional publish-ready video in less than a day. I really don't know how I could have created a similar video without having this service from Render Forest. The subscription we made is worth all the magnificent results we received and more. While creating the video we got in touch with Render Forest customer care, the team was very helpful and that made our experience even better. They helped us with the app and answered our questions in a very timely manner. It easily shows the the team really cares about their customer experience, willing to go the extra mile to make sure they are happy.

Cons

More wonderful scenes please! There is a wide variety available already, but we can always use more and more scenes.

Valeh S.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great alternative to traditional setup required softwares

Reviewed on 2018/10/25

Pros

Best feature and advantage of Renderforest is no setup requirement. It is not locked to any operating system or device. If you have internet connection Renderforest is available in any device and operating system. That is the main advantage of Renderforest while creating any king of presentation and promo videos. Another useful feature of Renderforest is custom templates which doesn't allow you to suffer from lack of ideas. It has many presentation templates for any kinds of businesses in order to make amazing presentations and reach to high audience count.

Cons

While creating promo video inside first scene, picture order was wrong in preview mode. Then I returned back and changed picture order. This time picture order was wrong in editing mode but in preview mode it gave right result. Although I got right result at the end, but I think it is little bit annoying and must be solved soon.

Response from Renderforest

Hey dear Valeh. Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it very much.

Regarding to the issue you've talked in your review, can I ask you to send me some details about your problem? Would love to check out and solve that problem asap.

Thanks again for your time.

Have a nice day.
Roman

Ghanah A.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Superb

Reviewed on 2020/06/16

Perfect, I always tell my friends about this website

Pros

The ease to use, have more than one option to be used, High quality , the video ideas are great, so much options

Cons

I think it has variety of the options , we need more :D :D :D and we need it to support Arabic fonts more.

Carmeli H.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Renderforest has helped me create digital content for my clients social media

Reviewed on 2018/05/18

Everything! High rate of viewers and client satisfaction.

Pros

User friendly and easy to use. There are different templates you can use and lots of music choices to accompany the videos. I would recommend anyone working in the digital marketing world to use Renderforest. Renderforest can take your business to another level.

Cons

Rendering time lags and sometimes it doesn't show up that it is finished. I also am disappointed that I was able to get grandfathered into the first subscription price when it first launch.

Omar M.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

The best service I've ever dealt with ♥

Reviewed on 2018/08/14

Absolutely loved it, and very recommended for all video makers who want professional videos and supportive team.

Pros

I liked the majority of templates and the ease of use, also the UI and UX are just terrific and gives you an enjoyable experience, it's like you're playing with it rather than doing a tedious job.

And the most important thing is the customer support, they are really supportive and.
I accidentally made a mistype in the video I made, and once I discovered it I contacted them and they were kind enough to help with it and re-render it again after I edited it with no additional charges, and I'm very grateful for that.

Cons

I think it would be great to have a little more tools to be able to do adjust the text and the illustrations separately, that can be done in the future versions of the service, However it still the best service of it's kind in my opinion.

Response from Renderforest

Hello Omar. Thanks for your amazing review. We appreciate your time spent on it.

Now we are working on your mentioned tools. Wait for good news soon.

Christina C.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Perfect and a affordable tool

Reviewed on 2018/12/06

Pros

The user interface is very intuitive and easy to comprehend. The thing i like the most is that It's a professional tool at a very affordable price. Editing large videos has never been this easy, and customer service is epic, its always there for help with instant responses.

Cons

I have been using it for more than 6 months, and haven't found anything to complain about. Its simply great and gets all my work done.

Response from Renderforest

Hi dear Christina. We are really extremely happy helping you in your video creation process. Such positive review only encourages us to work even harder to make your experience only better and better on our platform.

Justin H.
  • Industry: Environmental Services
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Helps make incredible videos on a budget

Reviewed on 2018/08/29

We receive compliments on our videos that we would never get without Renderforest.

Pros

So simple to use and makes you look like a pro without much knowledge.

Cons

The templates are limited. It is tough to find a template that perfectly matches what you're trying to do.

Response from Renderforest

Hey Justin. Thanks for your time spent on this review. It's very important to us. ¿

Also we want to say, that on our platform you can find more than 400 templates, and every week there are new templates released.

Ali osman Y.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great video experience.

Reviewed on 2018/10/14

Pros

Easy of use, very big content. Very effective template videos. Thanks for Renderforest. Good job.

Cons

Prices high. it is helpful to lower prices

Response from Renderforest

Hi Ali Osman. Thanks for your time spent on this review. We want you to know if the prices are high for you you can use our coupon code system. More info you can find here: https://www.renderforest.com/blog/how-to-get-a-coupon-code

Ceyhun M.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

With Renderforest save time and create amazing presentations for your business need.

Reviewed on 2018/12/22

Pros

What I most like about Renderforest is amazing processing speed. I compared it with mobile and desktop video editors. But Renderforest was faster than any video editor. Another advantage of Renderforest is minimum system requirements compared to traditional video editing softwares. Renderforest is ideal tool for creating short promo videos or new product announcement presentations.

Cons

I am totally satisfied with Renderforest but I have an important suggestion. It would be great if mobile version of Renderforest were available. I searched in playstore but could't find. Mobile version of Renderforest would be very handy when I am away from office.

Russell S.

Really Good

Reviewed on 2018/03/28

Professional vidoes for our clients and the ability to add graphics we did not have before.

Pros

Easy to use and very professional. The videos are flawless. The packages are really good value for money and the customer support has so far been excellent.

Cons

They could make buying and managing the subscription slightly easier. It can be hard to keep track of how many renders and which subscription you are on. I hope they fix this but the customer service always fixes the problems so makes up for it.

Edo L.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

perfect

Reviewed on 2019/01/18

Pros

I like it very much and this is what I'm looking for to use every day to edit this is perfect and easy. I really like this

Cons

maybe I will share this with friends and family because it's very easy to use and perfect in all video edits or writing

Bassel A.

Excellent customer service Good quality

Reviewed on 2020/07/27

Pros

We have been using Renderforst for almost two months then we have decided to subscribe and purchase a monthly subscription. The overall videos quality are good and great customer services

Cons

Would be better if we could add another scene and have more freedom to move around and edit the template. I think with this development you could increase your traffic more. You could thank me later :)

Robert P.
  • Industry: Photography

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 2016/11/03

This is the first time I have actually found a program that gives me the animations I want that I can use for my business. There is no app that can do what renderforrest can do

Pros

I like that I could just go to this website and make animations for things like trailers for my business.

Cons

I think it would be nice if there was an app for it because it feels a lot more difficult using a browser. And if it's an app I can just tap it right there

Ammi Z.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Wonderful video content

Reviewed on 2020/05/27

Creating graphics, logos, video and marketing animations for my business

Pros

Renderforest is so cool, i used it to create these wonderful animations and stories for my company, i mean they were really great, and a great part is that i can download and use them for free

Cons

Of course it wouldn't be a bad part, but i just wished i don't have to be downloading with watermarks, but i love it either way

Prashanth P.

From the actual Platform to the Support, Renderforest is simply brilliant. Unmatched Service!

Reviewed on 2018/03/28

Lots - This is my 'go-to' platform to create short videos for my business. The explainer templates are just too amazing.

Pros

The range it offers - there is something for every situation and thought flow. Cannot get better than this!
The User Interface - Ease of use, layout, look and everything else
The 'Anyone can do it' belief it puts in you - This is some serious fun going on here :-)

Cons

Well, nothing at all and this is not a banal statement. That's just the way it is.
What could be better:
The syncing of original audio of a source sometimes goes off track. While the Support team did a fantastic job in fixing the matter in a very short time, there may be something to be done in the back-end to negate such issues across users, if any.

Keith D.

RenderForest

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

Ease of design creation.

Pros

Intuitive. Feature rich and affordable way for a non-designer to create pretty stunning designs. You don't have to posess any design skills or talent to create these really cool projects.

Cons

I would like the ability to filter various projects by length as well as style. I can't really think of any other cons for this service.

Dagmara A.
  • Industry: Public Policy
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Great for Non-Profit Educational Use

Reviewed on 2018/08/20

Pros

What I like about the platform is that it allows for our organization to create educational videos that are attention-grabbing and to the point.
We were able to use the free version to give it a try and once we tested it out with some of our partners we had good reviews as far as the clarity and ease of information.

Cons

So far so good. We have not had negative experiences with the system or their customer service.

Response from Renderforest

Hi Dagmara. Thanks a lot for your review. It's very important to us. ¿

Cadigia P.

Thanks to Rederforest video editor I has been able to build my corporate video quickly and...

Reviewed on 2018/03/28

This software has given us the possibility to make a corporate video easily and at a limited cost.

Pros

I really appreciated the ease of use, the intuitive method, the great choice of templates and options available.

Cons

I would like all the presentation video templates to have the choice between multiple scenes and more "corporate" template.

Petr N.

Awesome site for youtube creators and influencers. You can easily make intros and outros.

Reviewed on 2018/03/07

New well looking intros and outros

Pros

Its so easy to make intros and outros. You sign up, edit template, Pay, Upload and you are done. In just a few minutes

Cons

The price could be lower. For me as youtuber with over 13K subs its kinda pricy. Hopefully the price will be lower in future.

Marcela P.

Perfect tool to make professional videos

Reviewed on 2019/02/25

It is really anamazing tool, it can save you a lot of time and money. Pretty easy to use for anyone in the team to learn how to. In my opinion, it is ideal for small businesses it solves any presentation, social media videos, and more.

Pros

The best thing about this sofware is to be able to make a professional video with your own settings and texts in a very short time. There are a lot of templates and scenes divided in different categories to make it even easier for you. And each category is aimed to help you with a different type of video, like company presentation, explanatory videos, product presentation, logo animation, etc.

Cons

I have used mostly the animated videos, and I not all the settings are customizable, like for example fonts, in some cases colors of the drawings and backgrounds, position of the objects, etc.

Response from Renderforest

Dear Marcela, thanks for your review. Yes, our templates have some limits of customization, but our team is working hard every day to improve it.
Wait for more upgrades from us!

Michael G.

Currently doing my first video

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Pros

Overall the software is very easy to use, preview view is great but i have not seen the end product yet.

Cons

No sizes or hints for placing videos inside electronics, therefore, you have to workout them yourself. This would really save a lot of time

Maemuna A.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

my review

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

i have been playing around and it seems like a really good software to use

Pros

-its ease of use
- allot of scenes
-allot more you can do
-unique

Cons

i cant complai as i have used other packages and this is the best so far