DoTimely

Mobile, all-in-one field service solution

4,7
4,9
4,5
4,7
4,9
Candice W.

Fantastic software!!

Reviewed on 2019/10/31

This software has made my life 100 times easier. It just streamlines everything and brings it all into the same place. Such a great experience for such a great cost.

Pros

It is so easy to use and fully customizable for whatever you need it for. I've created so much variation in the system and my clients and employees all find it so easy. The report cards are fantastic and give a since of security to my clients. The customer service is absolutely wonderful! I've never had to wait for very long to get a response and they work out any issues very quickly!

Cons

It does glitch every now and then and it will drain your battery life, but so does every other software out there haha.

Response from DoTimely

Hi Candice,
Your feedback is much appreciated.

Betzy S.

Makes my life easier

Reviewed on 2020/07/17

I love how practical it is and that I’m able to afford it since my business is still relatively new; customer service is also great! They respond pretty quickly.

Pros

It’s super practical; I basically manage my whole business through this platform, bookings, scheduling, invoicing, Payments, updates to clients and I can even message clients through it. It makes my life a lot easier!

Cons

I would love it if clients could be able to pay automatically after booking; or set automatic payments for All prepaid invoices.

Response from DoTimely

Hi Betzy, We appreciate your feedback. We will share your feedback with the development team for invoice processing.

Jeanne T.
Industry: Consumer Services

Amazing software for running my business

Reviewed on 2020/03/09

Amazing!! DoTimely has helped me to grow my business. The DoTimely team is very quick to respond when I have any issues and were so great getting me started on the app. I am so happy I chose this company to help me manage my business. The product is great for my team and the customers/. Easy to use!

Pros

It is very easy to communicate with my customers and staff in one place. I can make changes to the schedule and update customer information quickly and easily so all of the team is up to date! The app saves me so much time so I can spend more time growing my business and building relationships with the customers. Being able to invoice my customers and create paystubs has also save me time and money.

Cons

I would like to see my profit on this app with the invoices and pay stubs.

Response from DoTimely

Jeanne,
We are happy to hear you are enjoying using DoTimely. We appreciate you as our customer.

Paige S.

Great App for the Service Industry

Reviewed on 2020/07/25

This keeps me on track each day and helps me plan and coordinate my schedule.

Pros

I love the functionality of this app and how useful it is for my pet sitting business. It has so many features to compare to the leading competiter.

Cons

I wish that pictures could be uploaded to all created services when I submit their summaries, not just comments, not just the ones that have a start and stop timer. It would also be great if clients could receive the summaries in a text and not just an email.

Response from DoTimely

Hi Paige,
Thanks for your feedback. We do offer text message services. Please reach out to our support to get that turned on for your account. Also, you can send photos to your customers using the Chat feature at any time.

Brett S.

DoTimely Review - Very Valuable

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

DoTimely is the best software I've encountered in a long time. From the design/layout to compatibility and all the way to the functionality/ease of use, DoTimely's performance has gone above and beyond anything I could have dreamed of. DoTimely has made managing my business 100 times easier and they are always coming out with new features and additions which always add value to my business as well as my clients. With features like Schedule Forwarding and Automated Invoicing, I have been able to automate parts of my business that I previously could not. I can't emphasize enough how valuable this is. Not only does it allow my team and me more time to focus on our daily tasks, but it increases customer satisfaction because their requests are answered a lot quicker with features like Schedule Forwarding. The DoTimely team is constantly coming out with new features which always make running my business easier and more efficient. I always look forward to what they roll out next!

The DoTimely team is also very easy to work with and always want to provide the best possible service they can to their customers. They work to accommodate your needs and are always there if ask for their assistance!

Pros

I absolutely love DoTimely and do not know what I would do without it.

One of the things I like most about DoTimely is how easy it is to use. Not only for my team and I, but for my clients as well. When I bring on new clients, I give them a brief description of DoTimely and how it is used in regards to the service we provide. I then send them the welcome email with the Login/Password and tell them to "call or email me if they have any questions about DoTimely". I never receive that call or email because of how easy DoTimely is to use. They are able to figure out exactly what they want to do because of how easy it is to use. The same goes for my staff.

The second thing I like about DoTimely is its functionality and features. This software's performance receives an A+ from me and is unrivaled. DoTimely is a one stop shop with all of the features it includes whether it be managing, scheduling, invoicing, messaging, and the list goes on and on. This allows me to meet the needs of my clients as well as the needs of my staff and business. The value it has added to my business is indescribable and has exceeded my wildest expectations.

Another thing I love about DoTimely is the amount of time it has saved my staff and me. With features like Schedule Forwarding, I am able to automate parts of my business I previously could not. This allows me to focus on things such as responding to customer emails/calls, acquiring new clients , and hiring new employees.

Cons

At the moment, I do not have any cons with DoTimely. It has fulfilled the needs of my business perfectly.

Response from DoTimely

Hi Brett, your comments are much appreciated.

Jerome M.

Pet services

Reviewed on 2019/08/16

DoTimely has completely resolved our scheduling and invoicing issues.

Pros

It has been very intuitive and easy for all of our employees and customers to learn and use

Cons

The mobile app is great but can use some tweaking.

Response from DoTimely

Hi Jerome,
We really appreciate your comments.

Kimberly H.

Easy To Use and Instant Technical Support

Reviewed on 2018/09/18

technical support is quick and easy and most answers are resolved within an hour. Very happy with all the new modifications.

Pros

Easy to manage the walkers and walks, schedule appointments and love the live chat feature! Billing is super easy with package autorenewal.

Cons

NOthing - it would be great if the walkers could edit the internal notes when they see things changing

Response from DoTimely

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the review Kim, much appreciated !

Carolyn E.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Great team communication tool!

Reviewed on 2020/02/02

We rely on the HUB for easy and archived communications with our staff all day every day.

Pros

Our team uses the DoTimely communication HUB daily. We operate and animal shelter and love that it is easily and quickly accessible on our phones as our staff our constantly on their feet and not sitting at a desk. It's easy to send an individual or group message, launch a conversation or post an announcement.

Cons

We were a pilot user so had some initial startup challenges but they have all been addressed with great customer support. We have no complaints!

Response from DoTimely

Hi Carolyn,
Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

Amanda I.

Reliable, easy to use, and customer support when needed.

Reviewed on 2018/06/21

Reliability, ease of use for you and clients, affordable, professional.

Pros

Clients control on appointments. Controls on requests. Schedule management. Being able to look at staffs daily walks gps timing

Cons

Gps accuracy. Trouble with spam emails, invoice discounts. Also- being able to select multiple invoices from list to mark as paid.

Response from DoTimely

Amanda, we really appreciate your feedback.

Ken N.

Can't live without it.

Reviewed on 2019/09/09

Pros

Easy to use. Solid UI. Speedy support.

Cons

Would be nice to have more reporting capabilities.

Response from DoTimely

Hi Ken,
Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

Delisha C.

SUPER HAPPY

Reviewed on 2019/01/18

Pros

WE LOVE DOTIMELY , WE HAVE TRIED OTHER APPS BUT NOTHING HAS WORKED AS WELL WAS THIS APP. THEY HAVE GREAT TURN AROUND TIME WHEN CALLING WITH QUESTIONS.
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING

Cons

NOTHING EVERY THING AWSOME ABOUT THIS APP

Response from DoTimely

Hi Delisha we really appreciate your feedback.

Jamie T.
Company size: Self Employed

Great software if a dog walker.

Reviewed on 2019/03/08

Pros

Ease of use. It is easy for both myself and my clients to use.

Cons

Wish you could do more via the app. Otherwise it is perfect.

Response from DoTimely

Hi Jamie,
We value your feedback.

Miranda I.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Peace of mind software

Reviewed on 2020/11/16

Pros

All in one software. Schedule appointments, create invoices, track revenue, manage staff, create payrolls, track dog walks with GPS, everything you need to maintain your business with a peace of mind. Support is always there to help you out. Virtually just pay per invoice, amazing!

Cons

Every now and then there are a few glitches, but nothing unmanageable.

Response from DoTimely

Hi Miranda,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. We are glad DoTimely can offer a great service with peace of mind.

Eliecer P.
Industry: Consumer Services

Great software - Amazing customer support.

Reviewed on 2020/04/03

Overall, I'm pleased with the product. They are consistently adding new features of value.

Pros

It's simple to use and has a very informative dashboard feature to keep a pulse on my business.

Cons

I would like to see some task completed with less clicks.

Response from DoTimely

Thanks, Eli. As we discussed we are working on those features. We appreciate your feedback.

Kari P.

Fantastic software ware

Reviewed on 2019/08/27

I have been very happy with this software. Been using for about 2 months and it has been very easy for both me and my clients.

Pros

Very easy for both me and my clients to use.

Cons

I’ve only been using it about 2 months and so far I’ve got no cons

Response from DoTimely

Hi Kari,
We really appreciate your comments.

Kelly H.

Features for Pet Sitting Companies

Reviewed on 2019/04/23

I am saving time with Do Timely, being able to quickly schedule and invoice and get on with my day.

Pros

Easy of use, customer support, pricing and saves time

Cons

Too many notifications, still a lot of bugs

Response from DoTimely

Kelly,
We really appreciate you taking time to write the review.

Andrija J.
Industry: Arts & Crafts
Company size: Self Employed

DoTimely is very good service.

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/02/26

Pros

All information is simple and easily accessible.

Cons

I have no major objections, Maybe the visual appearance of the software could be modernized.

Response from DoTimely

Hi Andrija,
Thanks for your feedback.

Ted T.
Industry: Consumer Services

Please read to save yourself a headache.

Reviewed on 2020/05/07

Speaking with the company from the start they were agreeable and excited. I paid for them to import our customers, which then had be be re-done by an employee as it wasn't accurately transcribed. After months of speaking with them they seem to believe that the major draw is online requests and cancellations. Which was something that appealed to me. The functionality to my team just didn't pan out. The lay out of the app is different for each OS, so training people couldn't be homogenized, they had no ability to help when there was no connectivity, and no way to not have it be a data hog in the field. It also saps batteries forcing some staff to carry field chargers as phones couldn't last an entire shift. They made a LOT of promises as to what they could do, and said it could all be customized for a fee. What they don't state is that anything you pay for they can then offer to your competition at no charge. Essentially anyone using this app is helping the company evolve to the needs of the client on the clients dime. Lastly I don't think anyone at the company (definitely no one KI spoke with over the 3 months we were assessing the software had any experience in the field of dog walking / pet sitting. The answer most gotten when we would reach out was "we'll look into it" and "that is how it works" without addressing the need, or acknowledging it with a a flippant answer. This software may be useful to an individual contributor, but not a team effort, it falls .

Pros

The functions it does have mostly run smoothly.

Cons

The app is a data hog that has to constantly be connected. If your customer is in an apartment complex that doesn't have connectivity your blind. No access to notes or instructions. If you have a employee with limited data it isn't usable. You have to use a work around if you have future appointments that you have to schedule but aren't' placing on a team member immediately. They want to force people to be paid commision vs an hourly rate.

Response from DoTimely

We regularly provide features to improve the software for our customers. There are items that are incorrectly stated. We did not charge for importing the data. In fact, the account was billed for only a single month over many months. We provided data template and imported custom data free of charge. Our support conducted number of training sessions and were available in person to answer the questions.
Software customization for fee is an optional benefit to our users. It is not feasible for us to build features for free that no other user is asking for. With no contract plans, the ask to invest thousands in development which we may never be able to recoup is not fair.
Our customer service team is very responsive to resolve issues but they cannot respond quickly to complex feature ask which need cross team analysis.
Large teams are using DoTimely successfully and it may not be a good fit for your processes. We hope as new features are added, the system meets your future needs.

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Kimiko R.

Must have app!

Reviewed on 2020/07/17

Every time I've had a question relating to set up or use of the app, customer service is very quick to respond.
I'm more than pleased to be using this software and will continue to use it

Pros

I love that this app doesn't cost a monthly subscription but still has ALL the benefits of other apps like it. That is the sole reason we use it!

My customers love that they get to see the GPS map of our walks, pictures, and visit notes. Some of them don't have the app downloaded, so they just get the information in an email.

I like that it organizes my day, my customers can request/cancel appointments on their own, I have all the invoices features that I need (including package pricing), and it alerts me when there's a pet birthday or vaccine that needs updating.

It really has everything the other software companies do, but they only charge per invoice. I don't know how thats all they charge, but as a brand new business, I'm sooooo happy I found this software.

Cons

The only things that missing, for me, is dog boarding features.

I've made it work and still have it listed as a service, I just wish it could keep track of how many rooms are available, etc.

I know that dog boarding is it's own thing, separate from walks/pet sitting; but, I'm still holding out for an app that can do all of it.

Response from DoTimely

Hi Kimiko, Thanks for sharing your feedback. It is great to know you are using lot of DoTimely features that add value to your business. We are always looking to add new features that help our customers.

Emily R.
Company size: Self Employed

DoTimely is aptly named! The platform is beautiful to look at. They have responded in a very time

Reviewed on 2018/06/02

I automated: scheduling, invoicing, and payment collection! AMAZING! DoTimely helped me to be accountable to my clients with GPS and improved ease of communication with their "chat" feature. Instead of checking 2 email accounts, I am more streamlined with the DoTimely App. Helps clients feel more secure about their appointments because they can see on their end that they are: planned, accepted, in process, or completed.

Pros

The platform is beautiful to look at. They have responded in a very timely manner (usually minutes to a few hours) to the countless questions I had going through the on-boarding process. They are priced perfectly in their market, especially for all of the bells and whistles they offer! Paying per invoice is the best model I have seen on the market, especially for someone just starting out in the pet care business. They connect for payments to Stripe, which is a completely separate and secure system of collecting payments. I strongly advise anyone in the pet care service industry to take a good look at all DoTimely offers for cents on the investment dollar!

Cons

They are still perfecting their product, but I believe it is very smart of the company to learn as they grow with their market segment :)

Response from DoTimely

Emily, we really appreciate your feedback.

Marley K.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Dotimely Review

Reviewed on 2020/02/27

Overall good experience. My customers sometimes have trouble using the app but most find it easy to understand.

Pros

Ease of access to customer information and scheduling

Cons

The app crashes sometimes unexpectedly or won't let me upload pictures for appointments

Response from DoTimely

Hi Marley,
Thanks for your feedback. We are always looking to improve our product based on our customer's feedback.

Melissa C.

Great value for services provided! Easy to set up and use!

Reviewed on 2018/05/22

On the go scheduling and maintenance, easy to use app. Keeps us on time and in synch as we progress thru appointments.

Pros

Easy access to scheduling via app and online. App is easy to understand and use. As a new business we appreciate the minimal charges for services as well. No "per user" charges for my staff. Staff is great at responding quickly to any technical issues and questions we have.

Cons

Inability to select a "vacation" or "time off" scheduling function currently, but I understand this is a work in progress as well. Occasional glitch with stopping an appointment.

Response from DoTimely

Melissa, we really appreciate your feedback

Beverley M.

DoTimely has been a great tool for me. it really is user friendly and the customer support is great.

Reviewed on 2018/03/18

Pros

Ease of scheduling and invoicing. User friendly software. It really is quite straight forward. I simply add a new customer, schedule in their ongoing dog walks, then it's there in my schedule. Invoicing is simple and can be completed in minutes.

Cons

It was a bit glitchy when first released but the team addressed any bugs that needed to be ironed out quickly and efficiently.

Response from DoTimely

Beverley, we really appreciate your feedback.

Tonda B.

Professional Dog Mom LLC Review of DoTimely

Reviewed on 2020/11/17

Overall it fits my business needs very well!

Pros

I love that my clients can sign in and electronically choose the dates and services they are interested in.

Cons

There are small bugs such as, you can't refresh a screen, it's somewhat clumsy to configure the customizable services.

Response from DoTimely

Hi Tonda, appreciate your feedback.

Rebekah S.

Great growing product

Reviewed on 2020/01/28

I love the software and so do my pet sitters. No complaints from them makes me a happy owner!

Pros

Ease of software
Never crashes like other software's

Cons

Ability to chat with clients could be easier

Response from DoTimely

Hi Rebekah,
Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate you as our customer.