Showing 180 reviews of 168

RepeatRewards

Complete customer loyalty & marketing platform

Showing 180 reviews of 168

We LOVE using RepeatRewards!

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

We will continue using RepeatRewards to track our customers' purchases and rewards -- it's fun and easy to use overall!

Pros

RepeatRewards makes it easy for our customers to earn loyalty points and gift certificates for our store! It also makes it easy to compile information (such as statistics, age group, and frequent shoppers) to make it easier for us to advertise for their needs.

Cons

It was a little difficult to figure out the software at first -- there are tutorials to use the product, however, we still had to figure out some of the features on our own accord.

Cj Q.

Def develops a deeper sense of loyalty amongst our customers

Reviewed on 2017/03/29

Whether they use their rewards is not the measure of a successful loyalty program. It's the psychology of loyalty. Customers remind us if we forget to ask for their card. Others told us they were checking out at another franchise location, and left and drove to our location to be able to get their points. Our logo/virtual business card is in their wallet at all times so we stay front of mind every time they thumb thru their wallet. We are very happy with this program and wish the rest of our franchisees and better yet our franchisor would adopt the program, to help build brand loyalty overall.

Pros

Ability to sort, organize, analyze, export, sync to constant contact and postcard direct mail programs. Address auto-updates. Lots of reports. Multiple user logins with various levels of access (ex: data entry only, vs admin etc). Options for terminal, web, or POS integration for use during the customer's transaction. Ability to link cards for multiple family members/employees.

Cons

Some of the reports can be confusing to use/ read.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate it. We do have a customer facing app option with tons of marketing options for you to use with it as well as a tablet that you could choose to use to have members enroll themselves. Someone from our team will reach out soon with some information on this shortly. -RepeatRewards

Genn H.

Rewards experience!

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

I believe in order to take advantage of all the system has to offer you must have someone in your organization be the go-to person for your companies rewards. The system is pretty simple to use and signing up members is easy BUT I think in order to get the best bang for your buck repeat rewards need to rejuvenate their customer service, team. I think my company would utilize more of the product if we understood better the ways to make the system work more efficiently for our company. If you chose to utilize rewards in your company they definitely work but you must have a dedicated staff member who works the process weekly - it needs time and dedication. I would be thrilled if they would offer online tutorials on how to utilize some of the tools and implement changes.

Pros

I like the ease of entering new members and some of the reporting is interesting to see. I do like that you can export into Excel any information / reporting.

Cons

I don't like that I can't find "help" for areas that I don't utilize that would benefit my company. when I reach out to customer service I get quick links and walk through but I think with the technology they could have customers help themselves with more on-line how to - visuals are much better... I also feel like I'm only scratching the service of what the program has to offer which is frustration - I love companies that are pro-active and push me to see what other things the program has to offer.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to submit it. One of our team members here will be reaching out to your shortly to go over our services in more detail to discuss what may be a good fit to consider changing or adding to your program.
-RepeatRewards

Brandon B.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

The website is so hard to use and navigate but I like the end results

Reviewed on 2017/08/16

Pros

The end results are what I want. I like that my customers are being rewarded. It is easy to get them involved because we offer to put them in our system and they don't have to carry a card. I gave the features and functionality 2 stars because the features are great...the functionality needs some work.

Cons

It is so hard to navigate. It's too big and too slow. I never go into it or use it the way I should because it's too overwhelming and I'm too busy to figure it out each time. I am absolutely confused on setting up the double points programs. The descriptions aren't easy to understand and I'm never confident in it. Right now our customers are told they have to show the clerk the email or notification and the clerk will give them double points. I just want them notified that we are having a double points event. They shouldn't need to show anything and my clerks shouldn't need to do anything. It should all be automatic. I am totally confused on how to set up specials in the app. I went through the training once, but don't use it enough to remember my way through it.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! Your feedback is really important to us and I would like to talk to you more about it so I will be contacting you to see when you're available to do so. In regards to a couple of items below, I want to let you know that we have a new dashboard to make navigating the site easier and we are developing a completely new site as we speak which should be out in Q4 so we'll keep you in the loop. A support team member will be getting you the info on the dashboard as well.

In regards to the double points days and adding specials to the app- you can always just shoot us a quick email with what you want to do and we can take care of it or we are happy to show you this and provide some instruction if you want to do it yourself. We're here to help so please feel free to ask at any time.
-RepeatRewards

David K.

The past few months the system has been huge improvements the that customer service is awesome!

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

EMail , postcard, letters, newsletter, surveys, follow ups, lost customers, Bdays, anniversaries, and more on autopilot. Customer service is top notch and pricing for the service is well worth the ROI.

Pros

It emails customers if that bounces auto postcards go out
Newsletter service I've started using recently is excellent the price is good, printed and eversion is sent. Color printed pricing is the best I've found.
The software is getting updated to easier reading and easier to use
Staff is outstanding easy to communicate with and good attitude.
I belive it's one of the most robust rewards system out thier.

Cons

They are improving things as I write this so comparing it to the past and writing about the past would not be fair in my opinion.
Maybe having a POS system for Clothing that is integrated would be awesome and that would be the perfect world.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! We're glad you are enjoying the program and we are happy to hear you are excited about all the new features we came out with recently and are in development with currently! If you ever need anything at all, please do not hesitate to ask. -RepeatRewards

Jt R.

Happy In Bardstown

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

Repeat Rewards can tailor their services to our needs. Their staff is always accommodating and patient as they help me find what I am wanting. I would highly recommend them to any other pharmacy around us but I am selfish and want them just for my store!

Pros

Patience of the staff
Knowledge of the staff
And their willingness to offer services that in line with our mission statement

Cons

This is nitpicking, but the overwhelming number of services offered. I tend to get lost but this is more my responsibility than yours.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to input it. We do offer free email alerts to let you know about prohibited transactions that need review so we have set this up for you to start receiving those. If you need anything else- just let us know! -RepeatRewards

Beth F.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Let them market to your customers; you have other things to do! Good value.

Reviewed on 2016/12/21

They automatically track birthdays, anniversaries, points earned and they will send emails to those customers. It beats trying to do it all yourself. Believe me, I tried, and it is way more cost effective to use Repeat Rewards. You can design and send your own emails through Constant Contact, which is included in the price. You don't have to be a graphic designer to create your own emails. The computer software has templates, photos, and helpful hints. There are many tracking functions within Repeat Rewards, as well as different marketing opportunities, and rewards options.

The customer service is very responsive. There is also a mobile app associated with Repeat Rewards, so we can search for customer data right from the same tablet we use for our POS system. Business owners don't have time to keep up with rewards, birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Let someone else do it for you seamlessly.

Pros

Very thorough and detailed regarding data.

Cons

Wish there was a way to re-issue a reward, if customer doesn't get it, or it expired. We generally accept even expired ones if customer has earned it. Maybe there is a way, but I only know to add on points manually to the account, which then makes the total point count inaccurate.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the detailed review! We're happy you are happy with how things are going. If you ever need anything- just ask! Your Account Manager will be reaching out regarding some options for rewards you need to have resent. Thanks! -RepeatRewards

Jim H.

So far so good with the repeat rewards. It's pretty easy to use and the support team has been...

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

Pros

The ease of use. Adding patients and their information is very easy, and it connects to our POS instantaneously.

Cons

Searching for patients, its kind of hard to do, but maybe I am searching incorrectly. It seems I have to click a few things in order for all the patients that have rewards to load up.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review! If at any time you would like to do some training on how to navigate the data for your program, our team would be happy to help! Just give us a call!
-RepeatRewards

Bill K.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Have used RR for years and it's a powerful marketing tool for our restaurants

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

rewards program and all the info it provides

Pros

Rewards program is very valuable for our customers.
Emails are helpful...........................
Constant contact was nice addition
Different options available.

Cons

A little pricey with all the add on features. Constant contact is nice but t the monthly fee is a little much for the few emails I put out.....
Had some issues earlier this year with Micros integration. After 3 months we finally got it up and running efficiently.....

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! I am going to have our Business Development Consultant reach out with some information about some options we have for some automated email campaigns we can add for your program that are 100% included free of charge to see if you're interested in further utilizing this tool. If you need anything else in the meantime- just ask!
-RepeatRewards

John B.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Very good experience.

Reviewed on 2017/06/24

Pros

They have a great help desk, and are very willing to help you manage your program. Program easy to use on day to day basis.

Cons

Still have allot of back-end paperwork to manage. It takes some time to get your customers all set up. Once set up, it is seamless.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! A member from our Support team will be reaching out to you to see if there is anything we can do to help you minimize the amount of paperwork needed to manage since we offer a lot of solutions for streamlining the program. If you ever need anything at all or if you just want to brainstorm some marketing ideas for your program- just ask! We are here to help. -RepeatRewards

Rachael M.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Very user friendly

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

Pros

I have never had any technical issues with the software, its very user friendly. The back office allows us to access the customers accounts and add points if necessary, and marketing is included!

Cons

Some customers wish they had a keychain card, I don't know if this is something that is offered or not, we don't offer them, but it would be a great idea.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

We really appreciate the review! We do have a key tag option for the membership cards so your Account Manager will be reaching out shortly to share some info on that option for you to take a look at. If you need anything else in the meantime, just ask! -RepeatRewards

Mark M.
  • Industry: Automotive

repeat rewards is worth it

Reviewed on 2017/03/20

Repeat rewards help me keep customer retention. It is another way to keep my customers loyal by giving back to them. It prevents customers going elsewhere for reasons of convenience & has them come back to me even for oil changes rather than somewhere else. Great program !!!

Pros

easy to use

Cons

no bar codes on back of reward cards now ?

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! It is much appreciated. We will look into the barcode issue noted and certainly add those to your cards for future orders. We will be in touch soon! Thanks!
-RepeatRewards

Jerome B.

easy way to reward our customers every time they shop

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

An easy way to reward our customers for their loyalty!

Pros

The Repeat rewards software is very easy to use. We do not even have to swipe a card with our system. Just input the customers name and you are in business!!

Cons

The repeat rewards software really has no negatives to that I am aware of. It is a very easy way to reward our customers for their repeat business!

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to submit it and we are glad things are going well! If you need anything at all- just let us know! -RepeatRewards

Wayne G.

everything seems to be easy to use

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

Pros

easy to check customer transactions online when they forget their card or when they forget their coupon

Cons

override for large dollar transactions seem to be a slight pain to have to go in to software and override.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! A member of our Support team will be reaching out shortly to see if you would like to be setup to receive an alert when there is a transaction that has been flagged for review to make managing these easier. If you need anything else in the meantime- just ask! We're here to help.
-RepeatRewards

Joe L.

Great Company To Deal With

Reviewed on 2017/06/19

Increased customer loyalty with an easy-to-use interface.

Pros

Great customer support and easy-to-use once set up. My clients enjoy the rewards and it helps keep loyalty.

Cons

Design was somewhat outdated (but is greatly improved with new release). More frequent updates would be nice.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to submit a review and provide some feedback. If you have anything you need at all- just ask! We love suggestions and are always here to help! -RepeatRewards

Kristen M.

Repeat rewards has been a good program for tracking customers.

Reviewed on 2017/06/19

Tracking customers. Added marketing.

Pros

I like the availability to see exactly where customers are at with their rewards. I also like the mailers.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! If you ever need anything at all or want additional training, just ask! We are here to help with anything you may need.
-RepeatRewards

Kathryn V.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great way to draw in customers

Reviewed on 2018/06/07

Discounts- and drawing potential customers in.

Pros

The perks for the customer! after reaching 100 points and Double Point Days are great ways to get customers to purchase products.

Cons

When it doesn't communicate properly with point of sale. And points don't get recorded. We have to enter them manually online.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for taking the time to submit a review! A member from our support team will be reaching out shortly to see if they can assist with the occasional issues you noted regarding the POS communication. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask. We are here to help!
-RepeatRewards

Brandon B.

RR review.

Reviewed on 2016/09/28

I like the programs that they offer and how they take care of keeping track of the points, and when certificates get sent out. I like that they tie into Epicor and we can transmit sales for the day. The one thing that I really really don't like is that I have to enter my customers into Epicor AND into their Repeat Rewards Website.

Also navigating through their website is kind of cumbersome.

For some reason a lot of the customers that we put into your website get flagged to not have the mail sent because it's undeliverable. I go in and unclick the box and they get their mail. There was nothing wrong in the first place.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for taking the time to write a review- we really appreciate it! With how Epicor built the program to work in their POS you unfortunately cannot transfer member demographic data but we do have other options for getting that data into the system. I'll have your Account Manager reach out to you with some ideas and suggestions to help save you time on this and we will also look into if we can pinpoint why some of the addresses you enter are not passing the address standardization/verification process as there may be something that can be done there as well. Thanks!

-RepeatRewards

Christine W.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Customer support is amazing.

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

Pros

Gift card component makes it easy to combine loyalty with sales. Love the fact that there is a digital and mail rewards systems.

Cons

Data entry. It would be preferred to have system where the data entry is put on the guest. It is too time consuming for a manager to do.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! Your Account Manager will be reaching out shortly to discuss some options that we do offer for making data entry such as online enrollment (for the member to enroll via a website) and a mobile app (which has many features including mobile enrollment by the member) to see if this is something you are interested in! If you ever need anything at all, please do not hesitate to ask!
-RepeatRewards

Julie K.
  • Industry: Restaurants

RepeatRewards is easy to use & offers our customers great perks!

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

We have use RepeatRewards for years! Our customers love the birthday postcard gifts as well as the anniversary postcards! Year after year, our customers look forward to their frequent buyer rewards too!

Pros

easy to use, not much maintenance on my end

Cons

sometimes updates on change of addresses are slow

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review- we really appreciate it! Please let us know if you ever need anything at all- we're here to help! -RepeatRewards

Erica P.

I would have liked to receive some more training on how to use the program.

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Pros

Very easy to manage customer's accounts, easy to upload files, customer support was great even though I am in a different timezone.

Cons

I would like to be able to change the reward levels on my own without having to go through customer support. Sometimes when adding new members the system glitches and won't let you add the new member.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review- our support team is happy to provide additional training and will be reaching out shortly to coordinate a time that works for you and to send some additional resources that you may find helpful in the meantime. You can feel free to reach out at any time, we are here to help!
-RepeatRewards

Jennifer W.

Great, Awesome and It Works!!

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

Pros

It is very easy to use! Patient and staff find it very user friendly. It keeps us organized and helps with emails. We also like how the coupons are sent out.

Cons

The I pad is sort of slow and it freezes up a lot! This is the only problem that we have had with the actual product!

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate you talking the time to leave it. You mentioned some issues with your tablet so a member from our Support team will be reaching out to you shortly to see if we can troubleshoot that for you. If you need anything in the meantime- just ask! -RepeatRewards

Dino B.

Great service

Reviewed on 2018/06/02

Pros

It is not a one size fits all system, very well put together and gives a customer a choice in how they sign up and recieve information.

Cons

Learning the software as it has a good amount of option to reach out to customers so it is time intensive to learn.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to submit one. Our support team will reach out shortly to see if we can be of any assistance with the onboarding, we also have a YouTube channel of video tutorials they can share that may help too. We're here to help! -RepeatRewards

Kathleen K.

CUSTOMER LOYALTY THROUGH REPEAT REWARDS!

Reviewed on 2016/09/27

Our company (founded 44 years ago) began using Repeat Rewards in 2013 when we opened a second retail store. It is certainly a plus, being able to keep track of customer's profiles & purchases.
It allows us to see what areas are growing & where to target future growth. We also utilize the program to give "rewards" for birthdays, point accrual, and specials for Holidays, etc.
The ability to run reports, view charts & graphs really makes it an easy site to navigate through. There is always customer support as needed, but overall the program runs smoothly, where as, I don't need to phone in very often. Overall , we are very pleased with Repeat Rewards & will continue to use them for this Marketing benefit!! Thank you!

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the thorough review- great feedback! If you ever need anything or want some ideas for marketing with the holidays coming up- just ask. We're here to help!

Sara T.

Great customer service, always very quick to get back to me.

Reviewed on 2018/05/31

Pros

Ease of use, I would like it if it were easier to find patients with the new software, the fact that the patients don't come up alphabetically is hard.

Cons

There was an update, but, it doesn't always come up with the updated version. I'm not exactly sure how to make it update on every computer.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! A member of our support team will be reaching out to assist with navigating the updated merchant portal to see if we can assist. Please let us know if we can be of any other assistance! - RepeatRewards