DataPlay Reviews

DataPlay

Suite of automation tools for data analysis

4.8/5 (12 reviews)
Ruzanna A.

DataPlay 15.11

Reviewed on 2016/08/18

With DataPlay I automated my data visualization and presentation processes. Monthly and yearly reporting I do with only updating the datasets and with just clicking "Recalculate" button the PowerPoint slides are automatically being updated with new data.

Pros

-Easy to use
-Fantastic speed
-Splendid visuals
-Good and fast access to a wide variety of data sources
-Automatic slide generator and when dataset changes the PowerPoint slides can be updated with just one click
-Possibility to unleash creativity
-Advanced security system

Cons

It requires some initial training at least a demo to start using it on your own.
It still doesn't remove Wincross from the research process, however DataPlay team is working on it and promised to deliver the features required in the next release.

Response from Margasoft

Thanks Ruzanna. You'll see much more improvements based on user reviews in the next release :)

Vitalii P.

Use DataPlay!

Reviewed on 2016/08/16

I don't know how I could manage all the data stuff before purchasing DataPlay. Everything's so easy with this application that all I need to do is import the needed file and rest assured that DataPlay will automatically grab the needed info and generate it.

Pros

I love the automation intelligence that is imported in this software. It makes my work take less time.

Cons

All in all, almost everything is satisfying me, so I don't see there any significant cons. Well, the prices may be reduced for the permanent customers.

Response from Margasoft

Thanks Vitalii :)

Anna K.

Like DataPlay!

Reviewed on 2016/08/15

Been using DataPlay for more than 6 months, and since then it has made my research and analysis work easier. Also great in making presentations!

Pros

The presentations tools are great, especially PowerPoint add-in. I love the way it generates presentations.

Cons

At first I had some minor difficulties while learning how to use DataPlay but due to DataPlay support team I am using it totally freely.

Response from Margasoft

We appreciate your review and do our best to make more improvements on DataPlay! :)

Nocole M.

Great tool for data analysis automation!

Reviewed on 2016/08/19

DataPlay is extremely easy to set up and use and it gives great automation capabilities. I still do my research analysis using MS Office programs (Excel and PowerPoint), but now I have more tools and features to make more accurate and enhanced data analysis and automate the presentation creation process by generating template based slides with a single click.

Response from Margasoft

We are happy to learn that you are satisfied with DataPlay software!

Naira C.

I use DataPlay

Reviewed on 2016/08/18

DataPlay makes my work easier and quicker. I do analysis, make visualization and work with PowerPoint.

Pros

It helps to analyse data and picture them in a good-looking charts, visualize in PowerPoint.

Response from Margasoft

Naira, thanks for your review! :)

Anna K.

The perfect tool for me

Reviewed on 2016/08/11

My manual work is now completely automated due to DataPlay software. I am amazed how it could integrate Excel and Powerpoint add-ins. This part especially is so useful for me.

Pros

Excel and Powerpoint add-ins, which integrate with each other, so the works is basically being automated.

Response from Margasoft

Thanks for your highest marks. We are happy to see our clients satisfied!

Ani H.

I love DataPlay

Reviewed on 2016/08/18

This software is a helping solution for researchers' every-day manual work, as it makes all the work automatic. So all I need to do is import the data in DataPlay and enjoy the data-work with it

Pros

I love the automation function of this software. This is the best part of it.

Cons

sometimes it logs me off automatically...

Response from Margasoft

Thanks for reviewing DataPlay :)

Dianna F.

DataPlay Cloud Software Review

Reviewed on 2016/08/23

I am fully satisfied with DataPlay product as far as it fulfills all the business needs I have. I use it with SPSS data sets, then integrate excel with powerpoint to get even a better visualization. It's awesome!

Ann W.

Amazing tool!

Reviewed on 2016/08/22

This soft is an extremely helpful tool in my everyday research and data management work. The automation intelligence that is built within this soft is a must to have for all this kind of apps!

Shaghik A.

DataPlay application

Reviewed on 2016/08/18

Pretty cool software!DataPlay automatically generates presentation, furthermore it includes a tool you can simply update the presentation with only one click while you need a change in the dataset.

Pros

Pulling quantitative data from a database and generating the slides.

Response from Margasoft

Shaghik, it's nice to hear that you are satisfied with the software! :)

Evgeny V.

Recommended!

Reviewed on 2016/12/26
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I have been using DataPlay Suite for a while and made my job easier and quicker with the help of it. The support team especially works so well, solving all the problems that may arise.

Harold V.

Software for data Analysis in Science or Engineering

Reviewed on 2019/01/18

Pros

This software has good interface being friendly and whit many functions.
Data Processing speed is very good.
Automated tool.

Cons

I dont have nothing to say on this field due to i had a good experience with this software.