Impraise Reviews

4.4/5 (43 reviews)
Nissanka S.

“Impressive ‘Impraise’”

Reviewed on 2019/05/01

Cost effective. User friendly UI with breathtaking designs. It’s a good user experience,
and most of the employees are highly pleased with the system. Backed by a competent support
team.

Pros

Humans are so demanding that it is the most challenging task every HR department
constantly has to undergo. With the evolution of Talent management tools, this arduous task is
becoming less complicated. ‘Impraise’ definitely plays a praise-worthy role in achieving this task
by automating the process of Performance Appraisal to make sure that there isn’t any
oversights. Impraise allows appraisals through many channels, namely line-
managers/supervisors, self assessments, peer assessments, thereby opening the opportunity
for employees to feel their recognition real-time. As a result employees can understand what is
expected of them (their strengths, weaknesses) and make corrections. Also these real time data
helps the HR managers to coach employees without further delays and guide through the
progressive path. All these are the result of the inter-activeness of the system

Cons

right now we haven’t found any noteworthy negatives, but definitely can expect at any
moment just as any other software. I believe Impraise will have solutions for emerging issues.

Great tool for sharing insights and organising personal development

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

I really enjoyed impraise in comparison to other systems I have used (generally internally tooled systems), it is straight forward and simple and both easy to give and receive praise. I have even added it to my slack status "Will work for impraise"

Pros

I enjoy the easy to use customer interface, it is all very intuitive and straight forward, no manual required :D
Its good to have everything in one place where you can look back.
I liked the ability to shout out easily to people within the company who have gone above and beyond and to be able to have this information visible to immediate manager

Cons

I found the way it hid the origin of some of the feedback a little bit of a nuisance, not just from me but also from my line manager which meant it was hard to tell what feedback came from within the squad and what came from outside. It would have been good for my manager to at least have visibility of this so that we cold assess the importance of the feedback by gauging the amount of time spent with the person giving feedback.
We also found last review it was a little hard to add contractors/non-internal people which would have been handy as I had worked quite closely with a specific external company and their feedback on how the integration etc went, if I had managed to smooth their path into our business and if there was things I could improve upon this process for any future contractors/external companies interacting on such a close level with us

Sherif E.

I'm using Imparise to provide feedback to my team

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

It allows me to provide instant feedback to my team, & to keep tracking their progress in certain areas, it is really helpful communication tool between people.

Pros

Easy to use, practical, can be used on daily bases, you can track your previously submitted feedback through the app. & track progress.

Cons

Analytics is not in the app, & the response to the feedback is not always visible in the email, you have to log into the app to see it.

Response from Impraise

Thanks Sherif! this goes a long way to improving our platform! we'll take your review into account for the future of Impraise!

I see you gave our customer support team 4/5. How can we make that a 5?

Amazing customer support, and easy-to-use platform

Reviewed on 2018/06/01

Pros

The support team is very responsive and helpful in any needs, requests, or last-minute changes (mostly when I mess something up and need them to fix it for me). Platform is simple to use, and events are easy to set up.

Cons

Everything is still done manually, and as an admin I don't have access to as much as I would like in some areas- creating new teams still goes through their service side, which for a startup like us can be challenging as we constantly change our structure. Would also be helpful if admins had access to see every detail of real-time feedback as I believe currently we can only see overall scores and things like that, instead of the notes that a person shares with another teammate.

Response from Impraise

Hi there, thanks for the review! we thrive on feedback, so this is absolutely necessary for us to constantly improve. We're currently improving the manual process, to make it easier for admins to to update and change your structure.

Thanks again!

Paul F.

Great tool to set KPI's and send feedback to your peers

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

This tool has given me more visibility and transparency in an easy to track format which is great

Pros

Easy to give praise and feedback to your peers.

It makes setting team and individual goals and milestones easy. This tool is perfect during 1:1's to review the progress of your KPI's either by yourself or with your superiors. You can easily check off once completed or amend, it's easy to track your overall progress to see if you're meeting your targets.

You are able to see other team goals for full transparency.

The 360 feature is a great addition to receive anonymous feedback from your team with ideas for self improvement as well as areas you are excelling in

Cons

Not sure if it's a glitch but my 360 feedback from 2018 marker has reset to 3 out of 5 on everything & you can't see how how highly you were graded for each question.

Performance Management

Reviewed on 2019/02/06

It's an awesome software which all result oriented companies ought to embrace for relevance.

Pros

It's user friendly, Organized and you can retrieve records at any time you want them.

Cons

Report generation and sharing option. I liked the connectivity between my supervisor and feedback from my workmates.

Rob W.

Easy user interface for feedback and performance management processes

Reviewed on 2018/06/08

Documentation in one place, higher buy-in for employees.

Pros

I like most that the software really als a nice UI. This aids enourmously to the implementation for our employees. In the back end I can follow and monitor what is going on so that I can take timely actions if needed.

Development is ongoing so Impraise is open for feedback on new features.

Our customer support (Boyan) is straight up a Hero who replies within an hour and always fixes issues right away.

Cons

I would like to have an own admin portal to customise my own portal. As this is not avaiable some "easy" customization options and word choicing is not possible. We for example use the word "objective" in place of "goal" and cannot adjust the wording.

Response from Impraise

Thanks Rob! Boyan and the Impraise team appreciate the feedback!! we'll make sure to take your feedback into account for our future product developments.

Martijn D.

Helpful but still quite buggy

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/07/04

Impraise supports the discussion on what your strengths and weaknesses are and where there is work to be done. It does so in a easy-to-use way.

Pros

Before Impraise there was no tool that supported 360 feedback within this company, as far as I know. So just for that raison it's great. The alternative is using a paper version, if you want to keep it secure.

It's easy to use, you check the right competences and enter the email addresses of your collegeaus and off you go. Besides that, it's easy to give a coworker a compliment or endorse him or her in any way.

Cons

The software is buggy, the user interface could be more helpful and overall I miss guidance in what you ask feedback on.

I asked 5 coworkers for feedback and after the report was rendered I saw that 3 coworkers were missing. They entered their feedback on time but somehow it went missing along the process. I reported a bug with support. It took them over 2 months to fix it. Now am I a patient guy, but my manager wasn't to happy about it that I had to awnser that the feedback was on its way again and again.

I'm still struggling to find my way in Impraise which tells me that the UI could be more guiding towards the different features.

And it left me puzzled once confronted with all the competences I could choose from when asking for feedback. I made a few up myself and I selected all the standard competences resulting in quite a survey for my coworkers. Guidance in this area would be helpful getting to the right and useable feedback.

Lyndsay D.

Has the building blocks and foundation for a great piece of software!

Reviewed on 2016/10/07

Impraise is a great tool for small start-ups to start running performance reviews and getting candid feedback. Their software is still a bit buggy and support turnaround isn't the quickest, but if you have patience to properly implement their program you will see a large return on your investment.
Our culture has become much more transparent and our team loves receiving real time event based performance feedback. The app is very easy to use as well.

Pros

Ease of use, amazing app! Has helped our company culture immensely by providing our team with a way to solicit real time feedback on presentations, meetings, and projects. They are on the right track towards building out a fantastic solution for performance reviews.

Cons

The product is a bit glitchy from time to time. Support can sometimes be spotty, but I will say the Customer Experience Manager has been amazing in handling my questions when she gets to them.

Fun of giving Feedback

Reviewed on 2019/02/03

Pros

The most I liked about this software in the UI and UX. It is easy to use. Since I test tested this on UAT side, both Admin wise and the user wise it is easy to use. The Confetti was commendable thing

Cons

The least about the software is about flagging the comment. You can't flag a comment. I know this isn't a feature of this software but this could enhance it.

7.0/10

Feedback and reviews for peers, managers and direct reports

Reviewed on 2018/07/28

Peer and manager reviews. Access from mobile.

Pros

It is easy to quickly fill out feedback that team members request from me, and likewise it is easy to quickly construct a feedback form and send it out to specific people. I like the convenience of using the mobile app, because it means that I can give feedback during downtime hours.

Cons

The navigation on the mobile app is slightly difficult to understand, given that I use it on a half-yearly basis. There are three sections (with only icons to differentiate them) to it and I end up just swiping between each section to find the relevant area.

Great at praise

Reviewed on 2018/09/27

It is a good tool to "spread the message", it is helpful when trying to ramp up commitment across the operations teams. Being able to receive positive comments on a job well done on time, and being able to advice on a bad behaviour enables us to act faster.

Pros

An excellent tool to give customers a voice, and to help us send the managers' and clients' comments to the right employee.

Cons

The goal setting and mesurement is a little simple, so it does not comply with more complicated metrics that are sometimes used.

Response from Impraise

Thanks for the feedback! how do we make that three star into a five star?

Positive feedback

Reviewed on 2019/05/29

The benefits are an improved performance management process and improved hiring process.

Pros

User-friendly, easy to implement and you can use it for multiple purposes.

Cons

It is difficult to achieve sync with your HRIS.

Tereza G.

Absolutely great support, nothing is a problem, Impraise guys are amazing :)

Reviewed on 2018/07/12

Pros

It´s easy to use, it´s synced with our office communicator Slack. Praise feature is really great, you can appreciate a person immediately after a successful project, you can thank via Praise feature. It´s quick, smooth and it really helps.

Cons

Company objectives cannot be cascaded from the top down. You cannot give a feedback to the whole team.

Optimize your management, communication and performance of your staff with Impraise

Reviewed on 2018/07/07

Pros

Tool that is easy to use and extremely complete when it comes to implementing strategies, monitoring and performance monitoring within organizations.
One of its fundamental pillars is that according to the follow-ups you can establish action plans and feedback of daily activities, meetings, among others.

Cons

It is complicated and opportunities to review the emails sent.
Have easy access to the comment made to give you a timely response.
It is usually very intermittent

Marc J.

Gives us the ability to give and receive feedback when it matters

Reviewed on 2016/03/30

In an ideal world we would love to give feedback when it matters. Impraise allows you to solicit feedback whenever the opportunity arises. By using their platform we can see where our hidden strengths and learning curves quickly and continuously. It's a really rewarding experiencing seeing our colleagues grow and develop their core competencies and skills on an ongoing basis. Before we used the tool, we never gave each other constructive feedback. It was simply a 'good job' or 'well done', but now it's really specific to the skill want to develop. With anonymity, it's easier to solicit open and honest feedback. Since we've started using the tool, our team has become more comfortable with providing feedback. Its also really easy to use, whenever im on my way home or on my way to work, I can easily open the app on my iPhone or Android and give feedback when it matters.

Sandra V.

Impraise integrates perfectly into our workflow

Reviewed on 2016/03/29

At TAM TAM we're part of a disruptive environment. We have to constantly remain ahead of the competition, constantly challenge ourselves to create the best digital marketing material the industry has to offer. We believe in integrated digital solutions and not one hit wonders. That's why Impraise was a perfect fit for our company. We needed a solution that integrated into our daily workflow, that complemented our competitive nature. Through 360 feedback, our employees know where their strengths are and where they need to improve on a regular basis. This helps with communication, professional development and the feeling of a fully engaged work environment. Our clients give us feedback constantly, and we knew how beneficial these processes could be, so applying this new business practice to our work environment was the natural fit.

I need this tool to complete some goal of the company, so a like very much the simplicity

Reviewed on 2018/06/08

Pros

The capacity to give feedback and the simplicity of this process it's very good. well done! the UI its perfect, congrats!

Cons

for now, nothing :) for now, nothing :) (sorry but i don't have nothing to tell about the cons of this tool)

Response from Impraise

Hey! thanks for the review! always great to hear we're on the right track to improving the performance management experience.

the goal functionality will be soon part of the feedback loop! stay tuned!

Gabriele M.

Helpful and engaging

Reviewed on 2018/07/06

Pros

Easy to use, like the fact that everything is very clear and ready for use. Best way to give and receive feedback.

Cons

No cons! As already said I completely like it. Appreciate the latest outlook upgrades in the platform.

Tales E.

Great tool for companies!

Reviewed on 2019/01/28

I like that now we can give feedback through Slack. It got more accessible than ever! The rest is good because it works really well.

Pros

The ease of use is, for me the best part of it. Even having some new types of interactions, it is kinda easy to figure out how they work. I also like how it is easy to give simple feedback to everyone.

Cons

I think it should have a way to create a group with all your team to be easier to find them. Also, I would like to see another type of feedback other than "praise" or "tip". Sometimes, you want to give both at once.

Lars V.

Very satisfied so far. Impraise made everyone's life easier and has been the perfect tool for us to

Reviewed on 2017/11/09

It really helps us get continuous feedback from Co-Workers
You'll often see with software companies that there is a gap between what you have been sold and what's been delivered. Impressed about the professional handover from their sales team to their customer success team.

Pros

Ease of use and the fact that its well designed to facilitate more regular and more meaningful coaching conversations

Caleb C.

Pros and Cons of Impraise

Reviewed on 2019/07/17

Pros

It is very easy to use. And offers a solution to a problem many companies face: How to track employee growth and development.

Cons

It is somewhat slow at times. And could use a UI update.

Tom S.

Great product, even better service!

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

Slick, easy and helpful.

Pros

The software is super user-friendly and slick to onboard users into the system, but even more impressive are the people over at Impraise. I've had an amazing experience from the sales and education cycle through to onboarding and customer support - I would recommend this to anybody looking for a genuine support system for the appraisal process.

Cons

so far so good...I've not come across any negative aspects of the software.

I used Impraise in quarterly base to check reviews feedback from other colleagues

Reviewed on 2018/06/03

gather feedback from colleagues easily

Pros

* easy to give or request new feedback
* select peers while searching
* find recent feedback from last quarters

Cons

everything looks good and easy to use as user, but UI interface can be improved more and notifications

Response from Impraise

One of the areas we're most proud of is making it easy for our clients to give and receive feedback, so receiving feedback reinforces that mission! Thanks for that.

I see you weren't as happy with customer support, would you be able to elaborate?

We use impraise as our ongoing internal feedback tool

Reviewed on 2018/06/07

Better team evaluation. Better self evaluation

Pros

Tool is easy to use.
Great reports - we found that Impraise was great at facilitating feedback in our groups.
The ability to set goals and track then was very usefull

Cons

The many options can feel overwhelming.
Sometimes the build ind flow is not exactly what you need, and you find yourself trying to work around the softwares functionality

Response from Impraise

Hi there,

Thanks for the review! We understand that feedback can sometimes be overwhelming. We're striving to make that process easier through constantly updating the product. Stay tuned for more exciting releases.

Would love to hear how we could help you improve the product