SalesRabbit Reviews

SalesRabbit

Door to door and field sales tracking & lead management

4.3/5 (175 reviews)
Ben E.

Selling and running sales teams using Sales Rabbit

Reviewed on 2016/11/23

Managing hundreds of sales reps in the field in multiple cities and states who are selling various products has been challenging to meet all their needs and marry up the needs of our company and wishes of the shareholders. Our executive team reviewed various canvassing and field sales solutions to determine which one provided the best suite of features, was reliable, and inspired enthusiasm from sales reps to use the solution. As a direct to home sales company we need to have high reporting on how sales reps are using their time in the field and what they are doing with their time. Because Sales Rabbit allows us to see in real time the performance indicators that we care about, we can have productive performance conversations with individual reps or entire teams. The data from sales rabbit helps us lead our people and learn what high performing reps are doing so others can replicate. We streamlined our entire sales process into one application and everything our sales reps do is right within the app. Sales people like simple, mobile, processes that allow them to focus on the prospect and not the process. We track activities and prospects which cause us to close more deals and follow through on creating a relationship. Because our process is great, our sales reps tend to prospect and sell more so they earn more. This helps us retain our sales force and create great sales culture where we keep our best talent around which makes adding new team members and recruiting easier and more scalable.

Pros

I love that our Sales Reps love it. They use it, so we get high adoption of our sales processes, it saves us resources as a result. We create a better sales experience for our sales reps and therefore our customers.

Cons

The integrations could be more complete, but they are always willing to integrate more based on need.

John E.

Best tool out there to stay organized

Reviewed on 2017/02/23

SR has been crucial to my success. It keeps me organized and I no longer miss out on appointments like before. It's awesome for managing your own personal area and that of your teams. Well worth the investment.

Pros

It's ability to organize everything.

Cons

There's different features I would like added like Geo fences for my reps and the ability to create my own icons/markers within the app. I would also like it if I could load info into the lead like a picture.

Response from Sales Rabbit

Thanks for the feedback John! We are always looking to improve SalesRabbit. The ability to add attachments (including images) to the lead is coming later this year! As for customizing lead icons/markers that is done at the company level. If you have feedback for the lead statuses be sure to pass that on to your company admins.

Jacob S.

The bouncy rabbit

Reviewed on 2018/10/30

I loved the pins, it saved me wasted time knocking on doors that was useful in facilitating more sales. I cant say there is anything better out there.

Pros

I really like the pin feature that allows me to drop unique color pins on homes that allow me to better know which homes have been contacted and which homes have not been. This is a great resource for follow up visits. it requires a team to still makes solid notes and make sure they are working hand it hand. I also enjoyed the maps functionality.

Cons

I did not love the communication aspect of the app, real time communication is key for me with sales. While I loved the pins and map, I did not love how sometimes it seemed to lag when I was going to a new area, it felt like it was buffering and would load all the pins in one area, it may have been more of an internet issue, but overall I thought there was a lot of good that outweighs the bad. This software works great hand in hand with other sales tools.

7.0/10
Michael R.

Great for door to door sales!

Reviewed on 2017/02/17

I enjoy using sales rabbit! I have seen a lot more success in using sales rabbit than with out using it! I have more confidence in what I'm doing and who I'm selling to. Making leads has become a lot easier and to get the sale faster, giving me more time finding more sales! I have had some glitches in the leads and when I'm trying to put up leads of houses they are not loading but other then that I have really enjoyed it!

Pros

It allows to be more confident in selling because I have the information necessary to know how I can best help the people I'm talking to receive the best quality of services!

Cons

I have seen quite a few glitches in the leads when trying to pull up houses. I have seen that a lot of the information on houses are not up to date!

Great Technology

Reviewed on 2018/09/10

Pros

For door to door sales this technology changed the game! I love that you can see your assigned area and mark which houses you’ve talked with and even put futures of if they’re a customer, wasn’t home, not interested, etc.

Cons

I feel like they were trying to update to much of the software to quick. There were many days the app wouldn’t not work because they were doing updates.

Sales Rabbit

Reviewed on 2018/11/24

It is great and constantly becoming better.

Pros

This software was clean and neat and easily filterable. It kept good door-to-door sales records and made for good area management. Managers are able to assign area to sales reps and monitor their activities in real time. The app is real easy and self explanatory. It very useful to keep data in all service areas to know of good leads for future reference.

Cons

There were some occasional glitches with but customer support was good and getting back with you and helping to fix problems.

Colin A.

Great product! Makes d2d way easier.

Reviewed on 2017/02/17

After three summers of doing d2d sales sales rabbit has improved each and every year. I lobe how they continue to change and make their product better and more user friendly. So simple to use and to grasp the concept of how it all works. Very easy to set up and easy to train new reps on how to use it! Great product. I would reccomend it for sure.

Pros

The leads! When yhey work right and are acurate.

John P.

Lots of Potential but unstable

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/10/03

Great when it works. Really good UI and Design. Works really well as a Door to Door Sales Tool. Unstable. Until the stability issues are resolved, I would not recommend.

Pros

Ease of use is really high. It provides many amazing tools for Door to Door sales. (Area Management, Lead Pins, Easy to fill out contracts, etc...) It looks sleek and modern, and gives you the tools to sell door to door electronically.

Cons

Stability. We have used the software for 3 Years and each summer there seems to be some sort of feature that doesn't work or is broken. Last summer was the worst, there were a few weeks where reps could not login to the app and could not submit agreements (among other issues). Seems like Sales Rabbit may have just outgrown their server capacity?

5.0/10
Kalin H.

Excellent Sales Application

Reviewed on 2017/02/28

I have used the Sales Rabbit app as a door to door salesman for over a year now. I find that it is an excellent app for tracking sales, qualifying customers, making notes about certain dwellings, and finalizing sales.
I find the ability to make notes on certain houses very beneficial. I have often noticed signs of a good customer at a house, but then been unable to find them home that day. Sales Rabbit allows me to make notes and come back to find that home again with ease. I also love that I can keep track of the houses I've visited which have no interest or who simply weren't home. This has maximized my time efficiency.
The app is excellent for moving the sales process along. It allows me to show customers information about the product I am selling so that they are engaged in the sales process. I am also able to show them what they are signing up for as I move through the sales process on an electronic form. This allows me to lead them through the product they will be signing up for, finishing with their signature and acceptance of the deal. The app then allows me to submit the order easily and have my office set up their installation quickly and efficiently.
The only improvement I would recommend is some more accuracy on the credit reporting the app offers. I have been in neighborhoods where the app shows terrible credit, but found customers who were more than qualified to purchase my product.
Overall though, I find the Sales Rabbit app to be a huge asset to my sales work, streamlining the process.

Bradley L.

Prequalify, prequalify, agreements!

Reviewed on 2017/02/18

This program is especially amazing for allowing me to establish whether a customer has enough credit to move forward or if I'm wasting my time. The real benefit if this program is the amount of time it cuts off from the call center. Eliminating the risk of typos and clerical mistakes. Also. The ability to save leads for the future makes this app juice! One more boon, I love the one touch navigation to a leads house.

Pros

The ability to prequalify my customers, and handle most of the paperwork online

Cons

No cons I can think of.

Stetson B.

SR reviews

Reviewed on 2017/02/17

Sales rabbit is a great and easy way to organize all of my sales. It looks professional and customers don't question the legitimacy of protecting the customers information. I love how it tracks the areas that I have gone to and also allows me to cracked my sales reps areas as well.

Pros

Very organized and easy to use. It allows me to show my customers their information and how it is protected. It is a legitimate see to show that the service we are doing is legit.

Cons

none.

Juan H.

Great for street tracking, mapping out area, the tools and videos are great!

Reviewed on 2017/05/07

Pros

The format of how its setup once you get into the app. Its very easy to navigate throughout the app while using to show customers information. Also i love the way it keeps track of all sale and installs.

Cons

There's really nothing bad i can say about the app really i guess i would have to say getting kicked out for not being connected to wifi but i haven't experienced that in a long time.

Randon B.

Worked Well

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

Pros

Sales Rabbit was very simple to use and did what I needed. It helped me manage my sales area and was easy to get customer service.

Cons

It wasn't super good about keeping me up to date with appointments.

Phillip K.

down the rabbit hole

Reviewed on 2017/02/28

Sales rabbit has been such a godsend for my job! It makes me look more professions than ever! I love being able to have all the information I need to be successful at my fingertips!

Pros

The area management and agreement feature.

Cons

Sometimes it can be slow.

Garrett N.

Great service, we can add leads when we want and it is very user friendly

Reviewed on 2017/07/18

Being able to track everything I was doing throughout the day.

Pros

Ease of adding leads and being able to customize it to our company's goal. We serve for Att and they supply us with info that we can transfer straight to Sales rabbit.

Cons

Lag on loading areas. Sometimes when you assign areas to a sales rep it will take a while for it to load on their end.

Kolton L.

Sales management

Reviewed on 2017/02/17

Overall the app work performs great!! There are a few features we are working on adding. For your basic tools, canvas, leaderboard the app is awesome easy to use and train on. If something is wrong they are very quick to fix it!

Randon B.

You guys did a great job!

Reviewed on 2017/02/24

I've been very pleased with the ease of use and every time I need tech help it's resolved quickly and efficiently!

Pros

Cons

Updates won't leave you alone when you're away from an internet source.

Kory H.

Kory jansen

Reviewed on 2017/02/17

I haven't been using tech rabbit for long but i have enjoyed my experience with it alot. Its seems to work smoothly and seemlessly.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Not having an android platform.

Chrid B.

Sales rabbit

Reviewed on 2017/03/01

I have been using this app four a couple years now and it only gets better And it's very easy to navigate and customers absolutely love it knowing what we can do

Pros

Functionality

Cons

Up load speec

Josh I.

A true gateway to success in sales!

Reviewed on 2017/02/27

Very good app! Very easy to navigate, I used it in every sale and can confidently say that it was the key to a lot of my success .

Pros

Maps, sales material, tool!!!

Cons

Some limitation

Eddie A.

Simply works, perfectly

Reviewed on 2017/02/17

I can see all leads with ease, manage areas I've worked, pull out relative documents about my services, and sending over customer information I've typed and error checked is so much better than hoping an agent is hearing me right.
So, accuracy and ease of order placement, and tools together make my job very easy. Thanks.

Pros

Simple, easy.. works

Cons

Can't edit an order that's been submitted

Your D2D CRM Go To

Reviewed on 2018/11/15

Pros

Being able to canvas area visually as your CRM.

Cons

Keeping track of potential prospects/leads can get hard because the list isn't whole (due to the visual side of sales rabbit). Also it takes a lot of data to run, especially if you're on a limited data plan on an iPad.

Danny F.

Danielson

Reviewed on 2017/02/23

It's been well besides the times where my close outs don't show up. Other than that it's been real help full!

Pros

I like how you can just do the paperwork on your phone it's really easy to access as well. Espically for first time users

Cons

How sometimes my paperwork won't submit to my office. Sometimes it takes me multiple times to submit it

Response from Sales Rabbit

Thanks for the feedback Franco. We are going to be coming out with a great update for TechRabbit soon. You will love it.

7.0/10
Shaun B.

Very good program to do business through

Reviewed on 2017/02/17

It is a good program to do business through. Really enjoy using it, it is quick and easy. I like the layout and indrastructure of it.

Ashley F.

Best SALES APP YOU HAVE TO HAVE!!

Reviewed on 2017/02/17

This is the only sales platform i use. Its like the subway sandwich of all of your sales materials. Why not turn it into your Back office and work from home.

Pros

It has everything and the only things you need as a sales rep.

Cons

Cant think of one.