Zuant Reviews

Zuant

Cloud, iOS, and offline lead capture platform

4.5/5 (2 reviews)
Braian C.

Reviewed on 2018/06/18

Pros

This platform built for iOS can be configured to accommodate a wide range of lead capture for our business. It´s help me to capture data in any moment. For me, the most important atribute, is that i can use it without wifi connection. Also, We can automate the marketing strategy with the sales strategy thanks to the captured results.

Cons

It is not possible to connect or link this platform with other android tools, it will be useful due to the attributes of google adwords and other tools to measure the potential of the market and consumers.

Cynthia A.

It´s help me to capture data in any moment in a very effective way.

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/07/12

I capture all the information that i need from the public events with my iPad even if I do not have WiFi connection.

Pros

It is awesome that it can be use without WiFi connection because in that way I can use it everywhere. It is very useful to be able to automate the marketing strategy with the sales strategy. It is great that it is a app, so I can have it on my iPad.

Cons

It has been design for IOS, so it is not available for everyone with any other type of device. This would a problem to work on because it would be helpful to be able to link it with google adwords because of the features that it has. The price is a little expensive for a app.