Fieldwork Reviews

Fieldwork

Cloud-based pest control software with native mobile apps

4.9/5 (15 reviews)
Renee P.

Helped systematize our company

Reviewed on 2019/05/30

Fieldworks has benefited our company by keeping our technicians on schedule, saving time on data input and keeping us organized. And keeping us all organized is a BIG task here at our company!!!

Pros

Fieldwork software has helped systematize and saved us hours of inputting data! For the initial setup you are able to import your customer data base from your old system. The app is user friendly that even our "low tech" technicians can use on their phone or tablet. The customer service is amazing!! I can talk over the phone or through their "Conversation" link that is right there on the screen. They get right back to you to help you in any way you need. They save us so much time if I can't figure it out on my own. Also, the software is price perfect for our growing company. You can't beat the investment in something that saves you time. Time can not be replaced!

Cons

With ever thing new, comes a learning process. It does takes time, as with anything, to learn all the bells & whistles of the software. We are learning as we go. But, once you learn it, you will find that the software is awesome and saves us time.

Christopher M.

Best Pest Program On The Market Today!

Reviewed on 2019/04/08

Once I went through the initial switch over ,life has been easier for my company. I love the team at Fieldwork and their willingness to help my business be successful by providing their time,input and the constant helpful updates to their program.My only regret was waiting so long before actually switching over.

Pros

There is so many things I love about this program.There are reports for everything practically. This program is great for California PCOs.I love the mobile app for our techs,I love how accessible the Fieldwork team is,no matter how many questions you have they are there for you.There is so much you can do with this program .The one thing I think that makes this program the best out there is the fact the Fieldwork team listens to their customers and their needs.They are always adding or tweaking the program based on the needs of its customers.Switching over to Fieldwork has made running my office and company that much easier and less stressful and most importantly has helped bring my cost down.

Cons

The only con for me is the time difference .I am in California and FieldworkHQ is based out of Chicago.I just make sure I contact them early in the day if I have any questions or concerns.

Erik H.

Powerful Software For Pest Control

Reviewed on 2017/04/10

We searched for a new pest control software for over 3 years. Once we found Fieldworks, we knew it was the fit for us. The system is easy to learn, it can be customized to fit your needs and is packed with features. The reports are clean and easy to use and better yet, make sense. The mobile app is simple and clean, making training techs simple. We can now attach pictures to work orders, track material and record notes and recommendations. The office loves the visual routing ability and work pool options. The e-mail and text functions are awesome and it even allows us to capture reviews. The support is great, the chat function is SO nice. Anytime we have issues or questions, they get right back to us and fix the problems we may have. We truly appreciate their dedication to helping us make the software switch go as smoothly as possible. If your thinking of switching pest control software, Fieldworks should be on the top of your list!

Pros

Customization
E-mail functions
Mobile App
Visual Routing

Cons

Integrations was difficult due to our former software being unable to provide us the required information. The team at Fieldworks was very helpful with this process and we were able to get it all converted quickly and accurately.

Dauphin E.

Great service software

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

Fieldwork’s software is easy to use and intuitive. Scheduling is very visual which my customer service team loves. The technician app is fast, simple, stable, and it works offline. The reports are quick to run and easy to read. The support is amazing. Their team is responsive and great to work with. I’m loving working with Fieldwork.

Pros

Intuitive. Easy to use. Consistent development.

Cons

Overall we are really happy with the software. I️ still Extract data and use excel for complex reporting

Chris P.

Wish they had more stars to give.

Reviewed on 2019/07/01

Let me say the rep is by far so much help.
We haven’t had to call lately because it is easier for me to run. The only reason that it has been hard to understand is because you have to set it up right from the start.
You can have a great product and the best people! I’m a believer.

Pros

It helps me keep my business moving forward.
Keeps track of your invoices.

Cons

Whatever it is the software team helped fix it.

Shula S.

Always Innovating

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

We just want to tell you how very pleased we are with your constant updates and forward thinking in creating solutions to make our workplace more efficient! We did a lot of research before we chose Fieldwork HQ and we have never been unhappy with the choice we made. You continue to surprise us and listen to us and work with us as if it was day one. Thank You!!😊

Pros

Versatility and customized default settings

Cons

Setting up is a big job but the online help works with you all the way!

Hector R.

2 Years of using this software!

Reviewed on 2019/05/30

Great customer support and a solid software that gives you what you need and more.

Pros

Easy to use and very functional to customize.

Cons

For the most part everything you need is there know for our staff, and customers. My only gripe but this goes with all software when you first use it. It takes 2 to 3 months to really learn the software.

Sylvette F.

Easy to use software!

Reviewed on 2018/07/13

Pros

Software shouldn't be difficult, FeildWork has done an amazing job of keeping it simple and genuine!

Cons

Haven't found any yet after 2 years of use. Customer support has done an impressive job with response time and the in-app chat feature was a great add-on.

Bernard B.

Best overall value and service

Reviewed on 2019/01/29

The staff at Fieldworks are constantly making improvements. They are flexible and easy to work with.

Pros

The software is easy to use but powerful

Cons

I wish I had started with this software. It is exactly the right fit for our business.

Danielle C.

love Fieldwork!

Reviewed on 2019/05/25

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this software and the staff! I never imagined that I could literally run my business single-handedly with no issues.
And if there are ever any questions or assistance that I need, I simply call their support team and they have been fantastic! They are very hands on, and extremely helpful.

Pros

I like that this is software designed for technicians, and that the developers listen to our feedback and implement those ides into the software to enable us as operators to be more efficient and fluid.
I am an owner/operator, and this software truly enables me to be out in the field, working with my clients, AND run this business very smoothly(whodathunkit?!)
Aside from the time I use the app in the field, I usually am running the back office at night when I come home, and it takes less than 30 min tops and I'm done for the day.

Cons

n/a
so far I have no issues with this software or the company.

Carlos V.

Pest App.

Reviewed on 2019/05/30

Customer Service we have received from all the staff has been excellent, Rep has been our go to guy, his patience has been great.

Pros

Fieldwork software is just what my company needed to take to the next level for commercial accounts. Customer service is second to none.

Cons

It would great barcoding equipment would be able to gather all product use at the end of service.

Josh S.

Fieldwork Software

Reviewed on 2019/05/29

Pros

Flexibility - Ease of use - Customer Support

Cons

No cons, any issues we have get resolved by the customer support team

Lori B.

Best customer service and ease of use

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

Scheduling and interfacing with mobile phones. Fixing this issue would be amazing

Pros

I love that this software is like using Google Maps and that everything is easily updated and changeable.

Cons

not knowing where to find easy answers to what seem to be common questions. If there are sub categories under the help menu, it would be good to be able to see them.

5.0/10
Richard C.

We are using it for our company Groupe Dynamix Extermination Exterminateur Longueuil - Montreal

Reviewed on 2017/10/09

we dont have to use our own client portal on our site https://www.dynamixextermination.com/ clients go through fieldwork now..

Pros

Got almost everything you can ask for a pest control software at affordable price compared to competion

Cons

Could have more features and better ui on mobile to see wich client on the list or devices that have been scanned.

David C.

Fieldwork is easy to use and the reporting is fantastic

Reviewed on 2015/11/10

Fieldwork is a great tool, much easier to use than my previous software. I took my wife out to a job, showed her how to use it and she was barcode scanning in just a minute. My other software was hard to teach techs how to use and cumbersome to carry. We like being able to use the product right on our phones. Fieldwork is lacking some features I would like to see but Beau and Erin are eager to listen and their support is fast. I look forward to growing my company with Fieldwork.