4,4
4,5
4,6
Kimberly C.
Company size: Self Employed

More than just a survey tool

Reviewed on 2020/09/28

I use SurveySparrow for more than just surveys. I use it as a client onboarding tool - for assessments and information gathering.

Pros

I love that SurveySparrow looks spectacular and makes me look good, with the ability to use my branding. And its conversational style is wonderful.

Cons

I have been using SurveySparrow for years and have no complaints. I honestly can't think of anything I don't like.

Everly V.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Excellent software and alternative to Typeform!

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/12/13

Excellent service and fast support!

Pros

I love that the software is flexible and not too expensive. Support are great and helped resolve my clients issues fast! My clients and their clients love this software. The best resolution to typeform issues!

Cons

There were a few issues at first with partial submissions and submissions still being submitted without consent but the team resolves those issues fast, no other company was as customer centric as surveysparrow.

Saurabh G.
Industry: Human Resources

Missing key features!

Reviewed on 2020/01/22

It has been a roller coaster ride. There are high points of using them and lot of cons. They seem to lack the maturity required for handing huge workloads. My recommendation to others would be to clearly review the product and understand email limits etc before selecting them. If you are looking for email based surveying capability then stay away.

Pros

1. Chat based survey capability
2. Open integration
3. SMS Text capability

Cons

1. Poor chat (only) customer support. Takes hours to get a small thing done.
2. Lack of email marketing features. There is no way to send reminders easily or even segment audiences.
3. Lot of dependence on developers, which is a huge time suck.
4. Doesn't allow you to handle bulk loads such as deleting or copying an audience list.
5. Webhooks have trouble connecting to AWS public gateway.

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Adithya S.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Pretty easy and cool way to build conversational forms and surveys

Reviewed on 2020/07/29

It has been great experience with the product, setup and also sharing it through links and embed.

Pros

There are a limited number of players who offers a huge set of features that help you build amazing surveys and forms in a conversational interface, SurveySparrow is one of them.

Been seeing them and using their product since the beginning and I must say they have come a long way.

Cons

To be frank, I haven't noticed any as the support is always reachable. They are just a ping away in case something doesn't seem to work for you.

SurveySparrow - A simple and easy way to make surveys

Reviewed on 2019/12/10

I am solving getting customer feedback in a simple and easy way without making it a big task for them to complete or be put off by the complexity. So far I have had good response as customers dont seem to mind the surveys and they work well on a mobile.

Pros

The free trial of the Enterprise was an excellent idea to make sure you can see all the options, it was very simple to use and a lot of templates to get you started. There are a lot of addons which would be very useful when connecting to others online services.

Cons

It could do with a few more customizations and add ins for the program I use on a daily basis but it still works well and some of the buttons are not logical.

Louise D.
Company size: Self Employed

SurveySparrow..potentially the only solution you need

Reviewed on 2019/12/19

Overall SurveySparrow is already good with the potential to be amazing.

Demo's
Templates
Image Bank

Cons

Inability to move through the visual view of the survey without going from start to finish to see edits
Renaming is only available on the Enterprise subscription
Price of the Enterprise subscription

Lack of ability to have 2 connected short questions in 1 view

Lack of intergrations

Mark H.
Industry: Management Consulting

Fly Like A Bird, Survey Like A Sparrow!

Reviewed on 2020/02/25

The way SurveySparrow can handle input from visitors via chat is a tremendous help. People tend not to fill in surveys when just linked to a more static "normal" survey. But with the survey integrated into their chat application, we see more people responding. Meaning we are able to gather more valuable data than before. We made some adjustments to the website as we learned that some parts of our navigation was not that simple, according to our visitors feedback. That is a clear benefit we have realized and could not have done without the feedback we got via SurveySparrow.
Give it a try, this is something you really need to experience first hand. No review will do this justice compared to just “flying in”!

Pros

The feature set is incredible and apparently ever growing. I like that SurveySparrow are continuously working on new functionality. Sure there was a learning curve, but it was not steep. We like it so much that we upgraded to a (newer) higher tier, which gives us even more functionality. We are already actively looking at our internal processes to so see how we can further improve our integration with SurveySparrow.
Special shout out to their support team; they are good listeners, knowledgeable and solutions focused. I had some small feedback on a SurveySparrow newsletter, got a mail back the same day thanking me for my comment and got asked if I had anything else to share, improving future outreach.

Cons

SurveySparrow changed their tiers (for the better), but did not notify us. Improvement could (and always should ) be made regarding their external communication. We had some difficulties to login in the past, but it turned out that at that moment there was some maintenance going on, and we did in fact received an email about this (which we overlooked). Can happen, not a big problem.

Ramon H.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Make surveys delicious again. For both sides, enquirer and queried!

Reviewed on 2018/08/17

- Acquiring feedback and other information from customers in an easy, clean and fashioned way
- Survey Sparrow saved us time and money because it is beautiful out of the box with minimal design options

Pros

- Beautifully designed front and back end. Very easy to set up a survey, send it via email by their service, create different weblinks for one survey, post it within the dashboard to your desired social media channel or embed it on your website.
- Two options to embed it on your website: Inline or as a gorgeous chat widget (automatically or triggered by user)
- Change default language & string translation to make it fit your way to speak to your customers perfectly (Unfortunately only on account level and not survey level)
- The team behind Survey Sparrow is very open to user feedback and replies fast to queries, issues and recommendations
- They develop the software constantly. Every month you receive an email with the newest improvements

Cons

- The chat theme doesn't support multiple rows. If a person writes a longer answer to a question, only the part which fills the row is visible to him.
- You cannot change the branding for each survey. If you like to use the chat theme for some surveys and the form theme for other questions, the color and image choice may fit for one of them really well, but for the other not.
- Webhooks are only available for the enterprise plan for bugs a month. Other services like Typeform provide Webhooks even at the free plan.
- They don't save your login beyond your browser session. Every time I have to log in again.

Finn R.
Industry: Accounting
Company size: Self Employed

Good software for feedback compilation

Reviewed on 2020/11/14

Pros

Tremendously user friendly. It is very easy and intuitive to create surveys. There is no need for any instructions. Also, the customer support is fast and friendly. The design looks really fresh and there are some excellent tools which really make life easier for us such as the built-in email share and the audience management.

Cons

Not very mobile friendly. As long as Java Script is needed for the software to work it is hard to access the website on a mobile phone. Also, the surveys lack some variety and it would thus be good if there would be more options for survey customization.

Frances F.
Industry: Telecommunications
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

A tool that makes it easy and effective for you.

Reviewed on 2019/12/14

Our relationship with the users and client is increased therefore making it easy for us to conduct a survey and focus on what really matters.
Nowadays it is very important that surveys can be visualized on any device, and surveysparrow fully meets this.

Pros

Surveys are an excellent tool to measure the performance and knowledge of your company's employees, surveysparrow has a friendly and easy to use design. It saves you a lot of time so you can use it on other things.

Cons

So far I have not found anything that I dislike about surveysparrow, since I use it mostly to create employee satisfaction surveys in my company.

Industry: Financial Services

Nice tool for short surveys

Reviewed on 2020/01/05

For a detailed interviewing tool with complex question trees, it can definitely do the job, but the lack of easy copying of groups of questions and logic branches makes the builder labor-intensive.

Pros

While looking for a TypeForm alternative I came across SurveySparrow. Since we ultimately were not able to use it, I can only comment on the builder tool.

Compared to TypeForm (which I worked in as a premium user for several months), SurveySparrow was faster for large survey with multiple logic leaps, the UI did not have the bugs I became accustomed to in TypeForm and SurveySparrow had good optionality for a technical survey (the number field accepts decimals, which TypeForm does not; matrix-type questions have a reasonable amount fo flexibility).

Overall: fast, flexible with good optionality on questions. Great, responsive customer service.

Cons

Unfortunately, we ended up not selecting it. We had difficulties copying groups of questions and entire logic branches (which we need to be able to do), so building a large, complex survey would have been too labor intensive. Maybe it is possible, but I could not find an easy way to do it and was working against a deadline.

Industry: Media Production

A simple surveying tool.

Reviewed on 2019/12/31

The mobile-first approach is very welcome as today mobile is the most commonly used.

Pros

I like the personification of surveysparrow. After signup, it gives me a signup URL which is good for a quick lookup or can work without a website. If I need to take a survey for my personal quick survey I don't have to include my web dev in it. Just passing the web URL will be enough.
The chat survey is completely new to me. The mobile version is very new and I think is perfect for the small screen.
Making and sharing survey is very fast as sending survey through this platform is very easy.
The UI is clean and does not show any unwanted info.

Cons

I don't think it has any major issue, just small tune-ups will be great. More template and extended reporting and exporting are needed.

Industry: Internet

Chirpy Surveys

Reviewed on 2018/08/23

We are using SurveySparrow since last 8 months and its good tool for small survey which we conduct internally but it can't be used for larger survey with branching and piping. UI is very user friendly and chat support is prompt. If they can remove the bugs then its great tool. They have Individual as well business type accounts. They should reduce their pricing to be in competitive market.

Pros

They have awesome login page . Home page is awesome with best color used. Home page is build on word-press. We have to fill very less details for signup. Their chat services is awesome, their reply is prompt. Premium Plan is Free for 14 Days. They are cheap as compared to SurveyMonkey and other survey tools.

Cons

They have less distribution feature. We can't analyze report properly as their are few bugs in tool. Free trail has 100 Responses Per month with only 10 question per survey, which is very less to evaluate a product. Other feature like custom logo, scoring, reminder, branding etc are paid which doesn't work properly.

Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

A new way to survey!

Reviewed on 2019/03/07

This is a great survey tool. Comprable in price to survey monkey but does a lot more. The wave of the future is texting, online customer service, etc...and this kind of survey does that. I love it!

Pros

I love the conversational way to ask questions. People taking the survey will feel more at home, more comfortable giving answers. I also love the set-up for each question. It's easy and self explanatory. We've been using Survey Monkey for years and this is a nice change.

Cons

I would love it if we can use the surveys on different platforms. Not just on our website, but on facebook messenger? That would be awesome! Also, the whole having to resign in every time you go to the site is a little annoying. It's certainly not a dealbreaker, but I would appreciate being remembered.

Tejumade O.
Industry: Human Resources

My Review on SurveySparrow

Reviewed on 2019/08/09

Surveysparrow has really helped my organisation to know the hearts of our clients and also helped in facing the right direction of customer service.

Pros

I so much like the embedded survey because it allows me to embed the survey directly into my company's website

Cons

Well, I am satisfied with the current features that are presently in surveysparrow

Pranay M.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Natural, fantastic and Very simple tool to Setup survey.

Reviewed on 2018/05/30

Taking Surveys becomes very easy, lot of time is saved and money is saved. Mainly our relationship with the users and client is increased.

Pros

Available in Very cheap rate when compared to other survey tools. The customer support team is awesome. It has different approach of creating a survey setup. Its setup mainly concentrates on Interacting directly with the user.

Cons

I Feel that features are limited here. I suggest there should be some more features to use by the users.

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Survey Sparrow is the best hands down

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/12/29

I give SurveySparrow a top rated review! It is my go to tool for sending out surveys to my clients. Even for the very picky clients!

Pros

Survey sparrow has the best user interface for both the user experience and the admin experience.

It's so easy to use and build your survey's. I had tried using multiple other tools and it was always too complicated or was missing some feature.

Survey sparrow has all the features and is simple to use. You don't have to figure out how to use it because it is intuitive.

And the front end user interface is beautiful too, it can be chat style or full page style.

I highly recommend it!

Cons

Sometimes the fonts are a little light, or the background is a little too light for the fonts in certain templates.

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

I would not recommend it - missing features and bad customer service

Reviewed on 2020/08/27

Not good. Not happy. Even asked them for finding a solution - but they didn't want to.

Pros

It looks nice from the outside (on the website). But as you join the software it's not what it says it is. And then customer service don't really want to help.

Cons

Really bad customer service. Slow response time and no real help.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Andrew T.
Industry: Broadcast Media

Easy to use and good features

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

Pros

It's so easy to use was pretty user friendly. I used other surveys like surveymonkey and swagbucks surveys but this one was better. It wasn't too complicated and more like a chat.

It can be chat style or full page so it's nice to have layout options as well.

Cons

Sometimes the fonts could be a bit bolder for clarity and ease to read.

Shannon R.

Mobile Friendly and Interactive Survey Tool

Reviewed on 2018/11/29

Love it. I get better participation than with traditional survey tools.

Pros

Most people check email on a phone, Survey Sparrow takes a mobile first approach to surveys with a mobile friendly survey tool that looks more like a chat bot than a standard survey tool. The flow makes it more like a chat conversation rather than a standard survey tool, I have had much better results using this tool than old fashioned survey tools.

Cons

Limited in features but that is by design, it is meant to be an easy mobile chat styled survey tool.

Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Easy and fun to use.

Reviewed on 2018/04/24

Overall it's quite useful and easy.

Pros

SurveySparrow is quite easy to use, it creates beautiful surveys and keeps every feedback in order for easy access

Cons

In my opinion- it has very few features. It needs more options for customizing the surveys- colors, schemes etc.

It is a really good tool. They have the potential to be one of the best survey tool

Reviewed on 2018/03/09

It was my goto product because it was so simple to use. i would say simplicity is the key.

Pros

This survey has really good UI. Really interactive sign-up page. They do justice to their tag line of creating conversation out of surveys. really good customer support

Cons

They have very little options in terms of presentations of the surveys. No templates are given for emailing a survey, one fix template has to be used.

Tanner H.

Super simple, fun, unique and interactive surveys

Reviewed on 2017/12/13

Pros

It's awesome to use, the surveys are fun to fill out and feel more like a conversation than a survey.

Eric P.

Overall great survey platform

Reviewed on 2019/05/03

Small team that works hard to provide a great product that is solid . Good overall value for $

Pros

Comprehensive features and options without being overwhelmed . Value for the cost. Great support from the team

Cons

When purchased in 2018 they User Interface needed to be improved and the team has listened and made great strides in that area . other than that no issues.

Seshu B.
Industry: Photography

SurveySparrow review

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

I am able to connect with my audience and understand their needs and desires right away. Love the conversational aspect of this tool. If you need a tool to survey your clients, you can't go wrong with Survey Sparrow. As I have indicated, the support is good and so is the customer service before you buy it.

Pros

SurveySparrow is the super simple survey tool I've always wanted. There are others in the market, but they are super confusing to use and a lot more expensive. SurveySparrow keeps things super simple and that, in turn, motivates me to use it a lot more.