Plecto Reviews

Plecto

Business dashboard software for real-time KPI tracking

4.9/5 (7 reviews)
James G.

Once we changed to Plecto, we never looked back

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

The support were on hand via video chat and text chat when we ran into difficulty and gave us free training sessions which was great.

It's far better for gamification in a sales office than some competitors

Pros

Really good functionality and ability to integrate to our CRM (HubSpot).
Live data and deals notifications
Very customisable and flexible for our business needs (tracking sales visually)

Cons

It's complicated when you first start as it's code based and really takes some learning

Response from Plecto

Hi James,
Thank you very much for the positive review. We're glad to hear that Plecto is a good tool for your company. In regards to the onboarding; we're currently working on launching a simpler version, so that it will become much easier for new (not techsavvy) users to get going with the platform.

Thank you for taking the time to review our product :)

Have a great day.
Best regards,
Maiken

Jordan D.

Great all round dashboard software

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

Great software that helps us keep track of our key metrics and ensure that the business keeps growing and is future proofed.
Varied visual data keeps team engaged and is a great motivation!

Pros

Super visual and very quick builder. API access is great for tying multiple systems together. We pull data from Xero, Unleashed and Hubspot, which is so useful.

It took us a little to set up, and the Plecto support team were super helpful. Blown away by professionalism of support.

Cons

Just like 2 series of data on same graph at some point.

Response from Plecto

Hi Jordan,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us :)

And thank you for your kind words. I'll note your feedback - and make sure it makes it to our product team :)

Have a great day.

Lucas S.

Quality Offering

Reviewed on 2019/03/05

Pros

Impact on sales teams focus
Visually very appealing

Cons

The formula layout is a bit confusing. If exactly like Excel it would make life easier

Response from Plecto

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for your review. We're so glad you took the time to do one! :)

We're also happy to hear, that you're pleased with the product.. As a small note, I can tell you that we'll soon we launching more pre-defined formulas and a more user friendly onboarding, which will hopefully help out a lot in that area! :)

Have a great day
/Maiken

Great system in theory, just hard to set up the way I'd wanted.

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

Customer Service was tough to get a hold of being in the United States since the time zone in Europe was drastically different. They were helpful, although it would've been great to have more support for setting up my page / dashboard. I wasn't able to get my page and inputs set up the way I had hoped.

I might consider Plecto again if I could have more support.

Pros

It is a very robust system, great for tracking analytics and having a visual display of them. A lot of customizable options.

Cons

It was very hard to set up and I'm a tech savvy 25 year old. It would be nice to have the option to have someone help you set it up or at least get started on it. Customizing was easy, but getting the input fields to match up with what I had wanted for displays and inputting the data just never added up.

It would be nice to have your centralized dashboard and keep everything in that. And if you wanted to have separate tabs or "projects" - then we should

Response from Plecto

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Plecto.

We love to hear your feedback - and the part about the challenges actually helps us understand how to further develop the product, to better fit your needs.

I can also disclose, that we'll be launching a new onboarding flow in the coming days, which will include pre-defined formulas and a more user friendly interface for new users - to improve the onboarding process, and to help new users get familiar with the product even faster.

5.0/10
Martin S.

Awesome

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

Awesome product with a great support

Pros

It's so easy to setup. Love the UX and UI

Cons

Nothing really. Endless possible Dahsboards

Response from Plecto

Hi Martin,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our product :)

We're so glad that our product fits your expectations.

Have a great day!

Perfect Solution for Fast growing SAAS business

Reviewed on 2019/02/14

Great, really enjoying it

Pros

Simple to use and you can surface the key metrics and help promote good behaviour for sales and customer service team. Really great support too, good company that are moving fast with their product dev....highly recommend

Cons

not much to be honest. Was a few little issues but no show stoppers and they seem to get resolved very quickly. I've tried so many of these types of dashboard software providers before and this is streaks ahead

Response from Plecto

Thank you for taking the time to review us - and for your kind words!

Amjad M.

More features!

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

It's good. Our performance is in better shape with Plecto.

Pros

Look at salesscreen fx.

More interactive dashboards etc... The widgets is getting outdated

Cons

The formula building... Should be more easy to create formulas

Response from Plecto

Hej Amjad,

Thank you for taking the time to review Plecto :)

I can tell you, that we'll be launching a new onboarding flow in the coming days, which will give a proper introduction til the product and it will also include pre-defined formulas. Hopefully this will help with challenges like the ones you're describing.