LambdaTest

Cross Browser Testing On Cloud

S M.

Best Testing Tool

Reviewed on 2018/11/12

LambdaTest helps us in our browser compatibility testing processes. We are using the tool to ensure compatibility on Mac OS and iPhone devices. The main plus point of the tool is it's integration feature. Asana integration helps us to log issues found on Lambdatest directly to our Asana boards.

Pros

As a tester, i have to make sure that my website is upto shape. Especially since we are new in the market, our product is a bit unstable and that raises pressure on me for logging bug. Screenshots come in handy but i am not a fan of in-built snipping tool. LambdaTest Screenshots by providing a full-page screenshot made my life easy. Thank you Lambda Team!

Cons

Tried a lot but couldn't find any!

Response from Lambda Computing

Thanks a lot for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

Neha D.

Great tool for cross browser testing

Reviewed on 2018/04/12

Aha!! This is interesting . Now I need low budget for testing.

Pros

I like user interface. It was quite easy to use and seamless. I found Trello integration with LambdaTest which is of great help for me.

Cons

I need to test my web app on MI Redmi Y1 device and I don't find it in mobile section. Other things was good for me.

Reshmi M.

It helped us to identify UI related anomalies and we were happily able to resolve them.

Reviewed on 2018/04/24

As I already mentioned, with Visual UI testing we were able to resolve more anomalies in less time. We saw that in mobile browsers there was a resolution problem and a few of the UI elements had errors. Not only this there were glitches in a few of Safari versions that were detected and solved with ease.

Pros

Visual UI testing and Screenshot reduced our Testing time by quite a bit, we didn't know our website had so many UI issues in safari and also in a few mobile browsers.

Cons

I wish there was a more flexible pricing plan since we use only two features, having said that I still think it is a wonderful product.

Response from Lambda Computing

Thanks a lot Reshmi for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

Archit N.
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Affordable and easy to use platform

Reviewed on 2018/09/11

Pros

What I loved the most is the way LambdaTest address your problems. WordPress plugin is a boon to our testing process. Within the panel itself I can now get screenshot on browsers of my choice and without login into the platform we can download the screenshot and quickly start working on fixing if any issue is found. Keep up the good work guys.

Cons

Few points to highlight but will skip for now. They have been doing great and standing upon the customer requirements.

Response from Lambda Computing

Thanks a lot Archit for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

Leon K.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Awesome Product

Reviewed on 2021/02/26

We now don't need to test the website on physical Products, now we can just put the website in Lambda and it will give us all the

Pros

The Product is easy to use and has great features to easily test your website before deploying it onto a live system. It is easy to test the website on pretty much all available desktop or mobile products.

Cons

There are some improvements that could be done. But I think Lambda is working hard on improving the product. What I would wish for is for the lt browser to let me choose the browser on which the website is run.

Marek D.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

exact that what i needed

Reviewed on 2019/07/23

Pros

Thanks to the precise description and ease of use, I quickly set up the environment I needed for my work

Cons

since I only used the system in a trial free version, I missed a bit of the inability to pause the session during my inactivity

Nikunj P.
  • Industry: Medical Devices
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Lambda Test

Reviewed on 2020/01/03

It has various implications and it's kind of act as anti malware for browsers and all the browsed websites in your system. Highly recommended services.

Pros

Quick scan and compatibility for every new browser installed and used, automate browsing test on pre set timings.

Cons

Lambda Test does not have feature to testify all browsers for its safety content and for all blocked contents.

Valdas P.
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Good project

Reviewed on 2021/02/25

i like this compaany

Pros

free plan has some real devices but there are also paid plan for more devices

Cons

sometimes it is laggy but worth a try for sure

Sahra J.

LambdaTest – A Powerful Cloud Infrastructure for Cross Browser Testing

Reviewed on 2021/02/04

The organization we operate in has a broader audience. We need to ensure that our website is responsive, independent of our client's browser or operating system. To keep ahead of our clients, we needed a solution to ensure that our changes would render seamlessly when delivered to the market. LambdaTest has proved to be the go-to tool for us in our journey. When it comes to the latest desktop and mobile browsers, testing local pages, mobile responsive testing, LambdaTest excels at providing us all the features that our organization needed. With automated cross browser testing, we were able to reduce our test execution cycles at a minimal cost and via its integration with CircleCI we were able to continuously test our website every time a deployment is done. Big thanks to LambdaTest for their affordable pricing plans and supportive communication staff.

Pros

The Underpass app helps to configure local test environments instantly.
LambdaTest integrates with a variety of codeless automation and CI/CD tools like LEAPWORK, TestingWhiz, CircleCI etc.
Google lighthouse report in Automation is incredible to view performance metrics of the websites.
Very pleased with how their support staff has helped us with the issues.

Cons

As of now, the lighthouse feature in Automation is only available in macOS. Would be great if they could incorporate it in more operating systems soon.

An OK alternative

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

It's a good alternative to bigger players, but it feels somewhat unfinished.

Pros

LambdaTest is great because you can emulate all of the differet browsers and even local sites too.

Cons

Promised functionality has never appeared. Pricing keeps changing.

Harshit S.

Finally the waiting is over..

Reviewed on 2018/12/17

We are a startup in Digital Marketing domain where we also develop websites for our customers. To make sure that we are delivering user-friendly and compatible websites we need to get it tested several times. Thanks to LambdaTest manaul testing feature which helped us in testing websites we develop and hope their Automation will also be helpful as their manual one.

Pros

I have been waiting for more than 4 months to try their automation and finally today I tried their Beta Testing of Automation with selenium. I just loved the platform. Really they just deliver it and they deliver a great product. Wish you luck with your final release.. All the best guys.

Cons

There's nothing to complaint about.

Response from Lambda Computing

Thank you so much for your words Harshit , it's really appreciating. And this is not only we are going to bring all testing eco-system to a single infrastructure.

Will M.
  • Industry: Design

Very easy to use and works well

Reviewed on 2021/02/26

Amazing

Pros

The features offered at the price point was really good. It makes it very easy to do my job. I really like the addition of the LT Browser app as that makes it even quicker to test things.

Cons

The latest iOS versions aren't always available.

Easy to use, setup, and great support to boot!

Reviewed on 2019/08/22

Pros

Lambda Test makes live cross browser testing easy and interactive for all! They even just launched their automated testing for mobile browsers on android & iOS (iPhone)
In case we ever get confused there's some excellent documentation and great support to help us out.

Cons

They're still working out a few minor kinks in the UI, but it's nothing that really interferes with the value we get out of the product

Neelapu P.

For all web and mobile developers I recommend lambda Test. Reduce my teams over all time on...

Reviewed on 2018/04/12

Pros

upheld us to handle issues we dont even know existed previously. It has capacity to test dev pages itself. It has capacity to test dev pages itself and lambda performs, in the multivariate setting, very Scalable product.

Cons

Normal issue that can debilitate ENIs includes IAM permissions,if a Lambda Execution part can't withdraw ENIs, it will abandon them pursuing even the Lambda has executed

• Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Best cross browser testing tool that will satisfy you 99%

Reviewed on 2019/12/22

Lambda Test is one of the market leading cross browser testing tool, can start immediately with a free account. The automation process is very strong, specially with Selenium grid. LambdaTest plugins and Integration facility is extremely impressive, can integrate with different types of tools like project management, CI/CD, codeless automation, team communication, test management, etc. I’m using this tool for our developed web application’s cross browser testing. Though I’m using the free version but I’m completely satisfied with this tool and I just impressed with their infrastructure, love it.

Pros

i) Fully automated and live interactive. ii) The interface is very smart and easy to understand. Iii) Vast collection of browser and mobile devices for real time testing. iv) Have facility to take scheduled screenshot. v) Supported different programming languages for running automation script. vi) Can distribute the account among the team members for simultaneous testing.

Cons

i) Sometimes the application loading slowly, need very strong internet connection to explore the tool. Ii) The price of web automation monthly plan is quite high.

Avalokita P.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Long way to go LambdaTest

Reviewed on 2018/11/28

Our customers started reporting that our websites stuck in lower verisons of IE and Firefox. So we thought to get it tested and yes they stuck!. Thanks to LambdaTest with its enrich features we were able to build a compatible website.

Pros

We have used many cross browser testing tools but we stuck with LambdaTest from the very first use. We are a startup and it's very hard for us to go for costly plans in the market but thanks to LambdaTest and its startup program. It is so nice of them to provide discounts for startups along with all the features. Long way to go LambdaTest.

Cons

There's nothing to dislike. I really love the product.

Response from Lambda Computing

Thanks a lot Avalokita for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

Suchismita D.
  • Industry: Animation

LambdaTest helps me finding cross browser compatibility issues across 1400+ browsers.

Reviewed on 2018/01/19

Pros

All the features that it poses, really need to be appreciated.
The features which I find amazing are:
Great UI and UX
Less pricing
Integration with Jira, Asana, Trello, and Slack

Cons

A WordPress plugin to directly test new pages would be a plus
LambdaTest should give an integration with Salesforce.

Ridhima S.

LambdaTest helps our team in testing website app across browsers browsers and their versions

Reviewed on 2018/04/17

Time saving, Money saving and a lot of inbuilt features.

Pros

LambdaTest has great collections of browsers and operating systems. I never face a situation when the required OS/browser was not available.

Cons

Sometimes I feel lags in virtual machine for a very short period of time. That's why I ignored it always.

Rahul B.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Awesome Cross Browser Testing Cloud Tool for all QA activities. Love it.

Reviewed on 2021/03/04

Lambdatest is awesome Cross Browser Testing Cloud platform for Testing activities in the project life cycle..Nice user interface, Easy to Use, Configure and Seamless Collaboration all in one place. Thank you Lambdatest for making our life easy. Love it.

Pros

Configuration
Easy to Use
User Interface
Stability
Seamless Collaboration with other tools

Cons

Sometime unable to test Locally Hosted Pages and local application

Ruchika I.
  • Industry: Design

Loved the availability of Browsers and Integrations

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

Loved using LambdaTest Cross Browser Testing is a necessity for us at the moment. And LambdaTest has played a very important role in solving our compatibility related issues.

Pros

Availability of browsers and their support for startups like us is one of the best thing that got our attention. These guys are just awesome. They built an excellent product.. Kudos to you team!!!

Cons

Very hard to find. Each and every thing is designed so perfectly and user-friendly

Response from Lambda Computing

Thanks a lot Ruchika for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

Lalithya C.

Good tool for performing browser compactability testing

Reviewed on 2019/05/23

Good for performing browser compactable testing

Pros

Has all browsers at one place, goo dto use

Cons

whenever i lock the system session gets expired, very bad, timeout is too quick. Also in safari or few other browsers upload function, i am unable to test using the lambda test tool. Not suitable for some function.
In testing where u have scenarios like image/documents uploading cannot be done using lambda test tool.

Sej M.

Easy to use and affordable

Reviewed on 2018/09/05

Pros

Needed a cross browser testing tool for our upcoming projects. Found LambdaTest and decided to go with them. What we liked is the availability of browsers, quick setup of binary tunnel and Integration with Asana. After signing up what other things we liked is Switch functionality, clear cache functionality and Chrome extensions for immediate screenshot. Also loved their basic authentication and Screenshot feature and so on their customer support.

Cons

I didn't find any flaw or issues worth reporting. They are doing really great. I have tried a lot of platforms but this is one of the best.

Response from Lambda Computing

Thanks a lot Sej for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

Sachin S.

Reviewed on 2018/01/15

Dan B.

Good collection of browsers and it’s scalable!

Reviewed on 2020/09/23

Using LambdaTest automation we could run all our functionality tests suits across multiple browsers and OS. Helped us identify UI misalignment specific to browsers or functionality failure due to incompatibility with a particular browser. The good part is you can automate screenshots and get insights into where and which browser your website’s UI is going off. Then we can use the live feature to identify and debug the compatibility issue. We strongly believe customer experience is the key and that could impede your product growth. With lambdatest, we could see improvements in identifying errors before our customer does.

Pros

Offers out-of-the-box geolocation testing in automation which is amazing! You can select browsers, os, country and start testing instantly. As said we perform multiple tests for browsers coverage, so we have scaled up our testing pipeline and are now running multiple tests in parallel. This scaling up was way too easy. No more adding VMs for testing locally.Further, offers integration with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Gitlab which makes our cycle easier.

Cons

Mobile application testing would be helpful for us.We have been asking the support team for this feature but it's yet to be implemented. Would also like to see more devices for screenshot testing.

Aris G.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

A Complete Web Testing Suite

Reviewed on 2021/01/17

We have goals to reach zero-error and zero-bug for our high-end ticket clients and LambdaTest makes it possible automatically, with its tools, integrations and API available.

Pros

We like the issue tracker of the system and the Trello / Github integration, it gives my coworkers the ability to help me fix issues and bugs. Sometimes we may need to initiate our project locally, especially the private ones and that's what we like with LabdaTest, it has binaries available for Windows and Android that can process the tests locally. The best features is that we can take sceenshots via API. It helps us test different device features and then view the results.

Cons

It's not affordable for everyone. We use LambdaTest mostly for big high-budget projects where the client will not think money at all and will demand zero-error-margin. That's where testing is must-have!