Showing 91 reviews of 80

dualmon Remote Access

Remote support and device access management solution

Showing 91 reviews of 80
Gregory F.

A flexible, easy to use system for remote access and support

Reviewed on 2017/12/19

Permits me to remote administer and provide support of multiple PC's in multiple locations.

Pros

Web-based, so nothing to install. Client computers only require an install to allow for unattended access. For "quick" remote connection a simple "server" login through the web and a code sent to the remote PC is all that's required.

It is an excellent value for the cost - I've used far more expensive systems that were not faster, simpler or more capable.

It allows me to access the PC's of a remote staff with just a few clicks, allows them to see what I'm doing for training purposes, and very efficiently puts a remote PC under my direct control.

Cons

For accessing PC's connected to multiple monitors, it requires manually toggling between the remote screens. It DOES allow access to all connected monitors, but sometimes the window you need is visible, but not in the panel you're viewing.

Bishop w. james T.

Great Investment

Reviewed on 2017/12/29

The ability to continue to get work done even while I am out of the office.

Pros

I love the fact that I can access my office computer from home, especially since I live in an area where the weather can get rough.

Cons

I do not like the fact that I have to keep my computers on in order to access them. If I accidentally shut my computer down before leaving the office, I am unable to access my files, which can be a headache.

• Industry: Computer & Network Security

remote access for modern communications

Reviewed on 2020/04/24

they have a lot of advantages, enjoy file transfer in encrypted form, have an unlimited number of users, remote deployment to enjoy a rapidly updated network; may be some of the great benefits included in Dualmon

Pros

The main advantage of this software is that it is scalable, so communication at the enterprise level brings work teams in a synchronized and secure way with two factors of authentication, while you could to be connected over the internet with any platform .

Cons

The truth is that even though I analyze this software, I consider that the only thing against it is the operating cost, perhaps because it is focused on corporate application.

James C.

Best remote access program on the market!

Reviewed on 2018/12/30

Being able to successfully manage my network and my servers by using Dualmon remote access software has been a lifesaver! I honestly would not be able make it without this software!

Pros

I absolutely love the ease of use of the Dualmon program! As Director of IT for the largest Methodist mission in the United States, it's imperative that I have an easy to use program to remotely access my organization's machines. I'm able to manage my servers and other PC's from anywhere with this software. I've tried other solutions, but Dualmon is BY FAR the best alternative that I've found!

Cons

There is really nothing negative that I have to say about Dualmon!

Rajpal A.

A High-Quality, Low-Cost Solution to Remote Desktop Control

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

I have a small business (i.e., small budget!), but with ten desktops that I occasionally need remote access to and so the cost of other options is staggering. But with DualMon, all of my needs are met at a fraction of the cost! A superb value for the money!

Pros

What I like most about DualMon is it's low cost - while offering essentially the same functionality as the very high-priced alternatives!

Cons

The only feature missing from DualMon is multiple window control.

Bill M.

Happy so far

Reviewed on 2018/07/25

We've been very happy with the change to dualmon. The ability to provide support to someone who doesn't already have the client (ie. employee laptops) is fast and easy. We have an Enterprise Account, and tried playing with the 'meeting' feature a little, but couldn't quite figure it out. Used a different product until we can learn it better.

Pros

It is very easy to use and priced just right. We are a small company, and couldn't afford the competitor. You are perfect.

Cons

Would be nice to have an option to either lock the client application so end users can't disable/close it, or to have it hidden altogether.

• Industry: Medical Practice

Useful Remote Access

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

I am able to access and work on all the PCs at our clinic from my home computer, saving me from numerous trips to the clinic site. Although a bit slow, it is still functional for a very wide range of activities that I perform on the remote PC. Good product at a good price.

Pros

The cost of Dualmon compared to other remote access software is great. Requiring a password each time a remove PC is accessed is a plus.

Cons

The speed compared to other remote access software could be improved. There is a noticeable delay in keystrokes on the remote PC.

Mark C.

Dualmon is awesome

Reviewed on 2018/12/27

Been using it for three years without incident

Pros

Ease of setup, especially when compared to setting up a vps

Cons

Paying for it but absolutely don't mind since it's a great value

William K.
  • Industry: Automotive

Great program

Reviewed on 2018/12/27

I use it daily and I love it

Pros

The ease of access and the printing option

Cons

None to talk about at this point ,I use it daily

Convenient

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

I spend a lot of time in meetings and, oftentimes, I need to access a file that I did not bring or forgot to bring. This program has saved me a lot of time. Also, it keeps me from having to drive back to the office once I have left if I forget a file. I can simply access it from home.

Pros

I like the fact that I can access my computer without having to carry a portable hard drive around and do everything I need to do in the office without having to physically be in the office.

Cons

If the computer I am accessing is turned off, then it does present a problem. Sometimes, the cleaning personnel will accidentally shut my computer off, which leaves me unable to access my computer.

P A.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND EXCELLENT SUPPORT

Reviewed on 2017/04/07

I tried several screen share systems like go-to-meeting.com, join.me,freescreensharing.com, freeconference.com and freeconferencecall.com; required the attendee to download software and/or first upgrade me to Pro version and upsell me after 30 days. Some had no call-in support and software would not support attendees with Windows XP.

Dualmon.com free screen share system does not require the attendee to download software, works on XP, no first upgrade Pro version and has live phone support.

I have tested their free screen share with friends and all say the image is great, plus I have seen the shared screen. Dualmon does have a Pro version for all of one dollar per month with great features.

Response from dualmon

Thank you! We're glad you're enjoying our service. We understand that there are still many people needing Windows XP compatibility, and we will continue to support it.

Frank M.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Does what is needed

Reviewed on 2020/08/09

Lots of machines in many places, all in one portal

Pros

Easy enough to use. Requires little explanation.

Cons

Some warning that expiration is upcoming would be nice. I went to use it for response to an outage and I had to dig out a credit card first.

Toby L.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Easy and convenient.

Reviewed on 2017/12/19

Pros

Ease of use. Logging in is simple and the connection has always been reliable. It allows me to do my job while out of the office.

Lynn B.
  • Industry: Accounting

Works great! Never have any issues!

Reviewed on 2017/12/29

Able to easily work remotely! Have yet to have any issues with the this product when trying to login.

Pros

This product is easy to set-up and use. Very reliable! Never have any issues connecting to remote computers.

Cons

The window size function could be improved. Sometimes have issues viewing the remote computer when in QuickBooks. Then again, that could be "Operator Error". :-)

Jose N.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Simplest true quality remote connection

Reviewed on 2017/04/27

I found dualmon remote access to be the most ideal for the money. The price is reasonable and the connection is reliable.

Pros

The reliability and image quality

Cons

Having to switch back and forth between dual monitor screens.

Response from dualmon

Thank you Jose, glad you're getting value from our service. We understand that remote access is a vital service that everyone should have access to, which is why we've kept our pricing so low.

• Industry: Individual & Family Services

Dualmon works well.

Reviewed on 2017/12/19

Pros

Ease of use. Never down as far as I can tell. One issue see below for explaination. Otherwise works great.

Cons

Only issue I have is quite often when I'm in session, I need to click on documents on my desktop several times before it opens.

• Industry: Printing
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

I loved dualmon. I like how they are sing new features which i hope to use one day. Very easy...

Reviewed on 2017/12/19

Pros

I really like how affordable it is And easy set up. I can tell my clients to set up without problem. I also like how they are coming up woth new services like team log in which i hope to use soon

Cons

Can it offer screen sharing one day? I dont really have problems except i need an invoice page to see how much I've spent to bill client

George F.

Remote access to servers and workstations

Reviewed on 2016/05/17

I had an issue with being able to access a workstation with 4 monitors attached at first but customer service has since released an update that resolved my issue. Other that issue things have been great using this product. It is very cost effective and is a great alternative to LogmeIn and other remote access software.

Response from dualmon

Thanks, George! We're happy to hear that your issue was quickly resolved by our customer support team. Glad you're enjoying our service!

David H.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Dualmon makes it all so simple

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

Pros

I access my computers as well as friends and family from all over the world. I get a bundle package that is economical per computer and allows me to group them based on the different groups I am helping.

Cons

If they were going to improve it, I would like a way to stay connected for a set amount of time and a set amount of time since last activity.

Cristian V.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Reviewed on 2020/08/03

Decent experience, should improve speed

Pros

It's easy to use and to implement, it has multiple users and it is very reasonably priced.

Cons

It is slow compared to other similar software

Jeff A.
  • Industry: Accounting

DualMon review

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

able to work at several locations remotely with no problems

Pros

The price and ease of connecting to my computers

Cons

I can not view multiple screen at once

Mary M.

Awesome product - Just what we were looking for.

Reviewed on 2017/12/19

Have easy connections to all clients. They don't have to purchase some costly software - and neither do we. By putting our logo and colors on the site, it looks much more professional. We have different sites and will be adding those users and computers so we can connect to each other as well. I put in a request to be able to print a report of the sessions so I can do some analysis and their Customer Service department had them add it. I had what I needed in just a few days.

Pros

Easy set-up for most of our clients. Very little delay when connecting to a client machine. Customer Service is superior. Can't beat the price.

Cons

It would be nice if the software did not uninstall every time after I end the session. Some of our clients have an issue with computer things that are not our software.

It just works

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

Pros

It just works.... best bang for the buck.

Cons

Clients of remote access have had problems downloading plugin.

Shane R.

Great Find

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

I have been using this for about 9 months and love it, I was searching for a cloud based remote service, and for the price Dualmon is great!!!

Pros

This does everything I need it to do. I can take control of a customer PC, it is secure with not only the password for your account but also for the static PC. I love the way the assistance works also, very easy.

Cons

Wish there was a wake PC option, that is all I would really need to be added.