Ungapped

Email campaigns, forms, surveys & SMS marketing

• Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

All in one solution for sending text messages, emails, newsletters .etc

Reviewed on 2019/03/13

We use this tool for lead nurturing and survey management.

Pros

Easy to understand and use.
Good set of templates, you can choose the best that works for you and send it.
Support is really good.

Cons

Company can consider adding like Event Triggered Email, Lead Management which can help the tool to reach larger audience.

Response from Ungapped

We appreciate the kind words. We do have triggers and automation which we would happily demo for you. Please give our amazing support a call and let them know you'd like to hear more about it!

Marie-fe E.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

The best customer support! Makes everything else secondary.

Reviewed on 2017/12/04

Its simplicity. And the outstanding support. The're quick, easy to understand and very helpful.

Pros

Easy to work with. Many features like e-mail, sms and surveys. All easy to use and easy to follow and monitoring.

Cons

Not all the features we're looking for right now I'm afraid. Partly too easy to follow, we'd like to dig in deeper into the statistics. We do need more customer fields for transaction e-mails. So sad to leave Ungapped!

Henry C.

Easy to use with all the basics

Reviewed on 2017/11/28

One major benifit is the possibility to integrate Ungapped with our CRM-system.

Pros

Easy to use and understad, intuitive, features all the basics. No major hick-ups, quick and easy support.

Cons

The form/poll-feature lacks some of the functions that are available with other providers. We've had some smaller hick-ups.

Nicolas M.

Very nice and easy to use

Reviewed on 2017/12/11

Is very easy to use

Pros

That you can change in the editor live. Is very usefull because you can custom your email mall how you want it.

Cons

That every time i need to create a new account i have to call the support to fix it. It would be nice if I could create the accounts by my self. It takes time for me to call the support to fix it and it takes time for you to created

Monika P.

The best software on the market!

Reviewed on 2018/12/02

I've tried a lot of software on the market, but nothing is even close to Ungapped when it comes to user experience!
When this is something you use on a daily/weekly basis it's so important to not see it as a boring function, instead this enhances your creativity thanks to all I meantioned above.

Thank You Ungapped, I'm a fan! :)

Pros

It's very easy to understand how to use and it's fun thanks to the modern layout.
If you want to know how to use a function it's so easy to find a video-manual that shows it perfectly. Otherwise, they also have a very engaged support.

They are also proactive with new templates and functions.

Cons

I wish for some more functions with the survey but I know that you are working on it.

Nice product from a great company. They like what they are doing and it shows in their...

Reviewed on 2017/11/29

Pros

I was recommended this tool by another supplier as it was integrated with their tool. When my needs for a tool with better capabilities for e-mail and SMS with a good API I felt that this was a good choice.

Cons

A bit different user interface, took some time to get in to it. Some options/parts are a bit tricky to find at first.

Oskar T.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Easy to use tool, with great functionality

Reviewed on 2017/12/05

Easy to send out good looking emails to a lot of people

Pros

It is easy to make good looking send-outs, even with no previous experiance in communication and/or design. Great customer support

Cons

Some design-setting are a little out of place, i.e. when I know what I want to change, I must sometimes search for the fuction to do so. Changing send-out address is also a bit clunky.

Fredrik B.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great, and useful.

Reviewed on 2017/11/29

Pros

It is very easy to use and it has all the functions that I need. Also, there is very good help from the support.

Cons

I don't like that we are not able to transfer templates between different accounts. Also there could be more templates.