EffortlessHR Reviews

EffortlessHR

Employee management for small businesses

4.2/5 (6 reviews)
Elizabeth F.

Overall user friendly, great features under one software: application, timekeeping and PTO tracking

Reviewed on 2018/01/30

Easy to use for managers, administrator and employees. I use the software for timekeeping system, request time off and bulletin board, as well as HR forms and handbook builder.

Pros

Overall great HR tools and resources. A wide variety of HR forms and easy to use features. I also like the handbook builder and ability to customize policies. The dashboard and easy access to employee information.

Cons

The report system is limited therefore unable to customize based on the filters. It would be great if the report feature expands and automatically saves the report. Also ability to generate monthly HR reports like turnover.

Steve P.

simple but lack one major thing

Reviewed on 2018/01/02

i like having a central HR hub in the cloud

Pros

simple to use and has many smart features. It seems to offer more than I use but Im not bogged down with complexities.

Cons

the IRS wants me to send mandatory 401k documents but i cannot add attachments to the email. My payroll company wants me to switch for you to there platform bc they can do this.

Michelle A.

The program is pretty good. Tracking PTO days is not very good . Days are not tracked properly

Reviewed on 2017/12/20

Better record keeping and report capability.

Pros

Ease of use for administrators and employees. I really don't have anything else to say that gets me to the 100 character limit.

Cons

PTO Tracking system is not good, requiring me to do a lot of manual work and make many corrections. I would also like to use the Applicant tracking function but it is too complicated to set up.

7.0/10
Victoria B.

Lack of Adaptation and Customer support

Reviewed on 2019/05/02

Pros

The cost is super affordable. Like the HR forms available . Like the birthday reminders.. But really need the reminder to be the day before not the morning of.

Cons

I try to call for help. . Never get responses. Can't customize view for last week payroll.

4.0/10
Maria C.

Best Software!

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

Pros

After reviewing many software's for employee manuals.
I finally decided on Effortless HR Software.
Customer service is great and software easy to use.
Great for a family own business like our's.

Cons

nothing works great for our drywall business.

Joseph C.

The system has really helped improve our human resource management for our 16 dental offices.

Reviewed on 2017/12/22

Easier tracking and reporting capabilities.

Pros

The program allows me to eliminate paper files. It also allows us to empower our employees in managing their own contact information and PTO.