DeveLoop Reviews

4.7/5 (35 reviews)
Vijaya K.

Vijay Royal voice

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

I'm most happy to selected this program, thank you for given like opportunity to gain good experience, very much thankful my faculty's like given good training for me, most thankful to both of my MMFSL company and Develoop for given best chance for me.

Pros

Group discussions, personal discussions and well motivational classrooms, not one & only each and every classroom one new experience & well motivated, i have gain new josh about my carrier developments.

Cons

Nothing like that any find in this classroom, each and every thing is find and valuable,

Response from Sproutlogix

Hello Vijaya,

Thank you for your honest feedback on our platform. We're glad you loved using our platform for your development needs. We aim to make you user experience even better in the future.

We will keep you posted about upgrades on our platform.

Neelesh S.

My Journey

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

I am very happy many of things which I have never done before develop , its very easy to pickup & take right call to right time.

Pros

This is very help full to me , when I am complete my develop learning program after that my thinking totally change and I am do my work more Easley .

Cons

some time when you read or learned from this app its will be depended to your peer our mentor when they give you feedback than after you take next level it is not good.

Response from Sproutlogix

Hello Neelesh,

Thank you very much for your honest feedback.

We try to involve your peers & managers in your development journey to ensure validation of your progress and improve overall engagement between you and your teammates. I hope you understand the value it can bring. However, continuous reminders can be given through the platform to speed up the process.

We're glad that our platform could help improve your thinking and overall productivity.

Rushad S.

Theoritical and Video Learning

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

Over all experience is good. Best part is the assessment at the end of module which ensures that the user is able to understand the module properly and he/she has not skipped any message or learning of the module.

Pros

The software is easy to use. User can easily understand the flow of the course.
best part is there is both theoretical learning as well as video reference. moreover since there is assessment at the end of each module it gives instant result about the learning of the module and helps us to stay on track and ensures that nothing is left behind.

Cons

Feedback from Managers and Peers: Collecting feedback from managers and peers is good but it is time consuming as well as we need to explain them about their requirement.

There is one suggesting wherein for feedback the manager or peer are sent one link through which they are able to provide feedback on desktop itself, in this way the process can be completed faster.

Response from Sproutlogix

Hello Rushad,

Thank you very much for your honest feedback.

We try to involve your peers & managers in your development journey to ensure validation of your progress and improve overall engagement between you and your teammates. I hope you understand the value it can bring. However, your suggestion has been taken into consideration and will surely help us improve your user experience.

It is great that you see the value of the knowledge check as part of your journey.

Ananya S.

Developing with Develoop

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

Overall it has been good as its quite user friendly. The tasks are designed well and the way the journeys are made are well thought through!

Pros

The tasks are well defined and have a good way to do knowledge check. This helps in a quick check of whether the person is being attentive or not. Feedback aspect in between the tasks is also something that is appreciated as it helps in Manager/ Supervisor check for too where discussions take place and understanding the topic is more in dept.

Cons

The Leader board does not have a search option with names. It has category wise details but being able to search someone quickly is not available. Maybe you can work on that. Also the feedback for tasks, when the participants gives feedback for the tasks, the tasks are lengthy and need explanation, the dialogue box is less with less characters. May be of you can give ample space for participants to give feedback on their tasks it will be easy. As not always the manager/ supervisor sit at the same place fro review, they can be across geographies.

Response from Sproutlogix

Hello Ananya,

Thank you very much for your honest feedback. Your inputs will certainly help us further improve your user experience.

We're glad that you found our platform to be user-friendly and useful with regards to learning.

Sandeepkumar P.

The Joueney Develoop

Excellent

Pros

it was a great software which helped me to understand the organisational growth part and how can I help my team .

The reviewer part is best and would love to indulged in such activities .

Cons

Sometimes aligned manager don't respond which makes it lengthier

Response from Sproutlogix

Hello SandeepKumar,

Thank you very much for your honest feedback.

We try to involve your peers & managers in your development journey to ensure validation of your progress and improve overall engagement between you and your teammates. I hope you understand the value it can bring. However, continuous reminders and a chat feature within the platform can help speed up the process.

We're glad that our platform could help you understand the value of your involvement and inputs on your peer's development.

Mukesh S.

A GOOD PLATFORM TO LEARN

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

THIS IS GOOD TOOL TO ENHANCE MANAGEMENT SKILLS.

Pros

ACTIVITIES WERE GOOD AND RELATIVE TO OUR PROFILE

Cons

EVERY THING IS GOOD. CAN'T RATE IN THIS CATEGORY

Anand S.

A GOOD PATH FOR EMPLOYEE DEVELOP

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

My overall experience was excellent about this platform. We can learn various managerial skills and team handling techniques through this software.

Pros

Easy to handle and convenient
Accessible at any time and anywhere
A complete package for employee growth
Very smooth

Cons

So many Feedback section
Some example should be added

Response from Sproutlogix

Hello Anand,

Arun H.

DeveLoop- A tool to overcome all loopholes @ Work

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

Good experience overall. The selection of videos for the entire course was awesome.

Pros

The ease to use the software. Very much user friendly.

Cons

Response from customer care. I completed the application and still received mail to "Sign in".

Response from Sproutlogix

Hello Arun,

Thank you very much for your honest feedback.

Sincere apologies if our support team wasn't able to assist you well enough. We will certainly implement your feedback to offer you better support.

Arunendra S.

Develoop

Reviewed on 2019/03/14

I have learn how we increase our efficiency, how we can motivate team on higher level , how we can manage the work with easy way and more & more.

Pros

I have learn very much about our daily work management by easy way by this software,

Cons

in-between learning many feedback request was available and all are without use.

Response from Sproutlogix

Hi Arunendra,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Will certainly take your inputs into consideration for our next product release.

Will keep you posted about our upgrades.

Sproutlogix Team.

Mohammad T.

DEVELOOP-A LEARNING GUIDE INITIATIVE

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/02/26

Pros

This is a well equipped learning guide to professionals where you can add up your KRA's as a tool to learn on system & process ethics

Cons

Should increase company involvement too besides individual development platform.It does not reflects your supervisors opinion /observation

Response from Sproutlogix

Hello Mohd. Tahir,

Thank you for your honest feedback on our platform.

On DeveLoop, you can add your supervisors as a supporter and request feedback from them at various points during your development journey. Continuous reminders and Cavis Coach Bot will ensure that they are giving you constructive feedback when needed.

Try it out and let us know what you think.

We will keep you posted about our future updates.

Mahaboob N.

extrordinary

Reviewed on 2019/02/23

extraordinary

Pros

value for money is mostly liked by me and i would also inform my staff for excess the same

Cons

nothing is as least in this software as my seen

Response from Sproutlogix

Hello Mahaboob,

Thank you very much for your honest feedback.

We're glad that you had a great learning experience with DeveLoop. Your feedback will surely help us further improve our capabilities.

We will keep you posted about any updates in our platform.

Hitendrasinh P.

Excellent Topic covered

Reviewed on 2019/03/24

Pros

Every thing is good. Explanation of topic through video is good.
Wel known tiger.

Cons

Procedure is too long.
the long description is quite boring.

Response from Sproutlogix

Hello Hitendrasinh,

Thanks for your honest feedback. We're glad that you liked using DeveLoop for your development needs.

We understand your concern with the long procedure and descriptions. We will take this into consideration for our next release.

Thanks & Regards.
Sproutlogix Team.

Kalpesh S.

Develoop Experience.

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/04/01

Overall experience is good. We can write more on this once we will proceed further.

Pros

It designed very well and topics are more related to our day to day activity. Topics selected for learning are really good.

Cons

We are not able to start other task without completing the earlier task which depends on my other colleague feedback. Due to this we are not able to complete given task within deadline.

6.0/10
Pravin S.

Good for understanding

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/02/18

After done varies chapters its dons't go ahead in time. Only faced this problem. Also need some training.

Pros

Clear video & to improve job satisfaction.

Cons

Support from team for after tat of completed chapter

Response from Sproutlogix

Hello Pravin,

Thank you very much for your honest feedback.

Sincere apologies if our support team wasn't able to assist you well enough. We will certainly implement your feedback to offer you a better user experience.

We're glad that our platform could help improve your overall job satisfaction.

Vishal A.

User Friendly

Reviewed on 2019/04/03

It will help to improve and reach final target step by step in a systematic manner.

Pros

For any application, basic fundamental goal to make it very useful as well user friendly to maximize reach with usefulness. Develoop has maintain such criteria.

Cons

If possible, try to reduce app sizes further so with less connectivity one can easily access.

Satyendra M.

ok

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/02/18

over all good

Pros

good software regarding to learning very good.

Cons

over all is good about software make great decision

Ramesh K.

Good

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

Good knowledge for this software

Pros

I would thank for good knowledge for this software

Cons

I would thank for good knowledge for this software

Response from Sproutlogix

Hello Ramesh,

Thank you for your honest feedback. Glad you liked our platform.

We will keep you posted about future updates on DeveLoop.

7.0/10
Pawan K.

Pawan Review

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/02/15

Overall it was a good experience i am delighted to have the opportunity to complete the one.

Pros

The way it is interrelated and getting feedback on what we have done in real time

Cons

Sometimes we get stucked when we have to wait for feedback from other but same is also differentiating factor for the software too

Response from Sproutlogix

Hello Pawan,

Thank you very much for your honest feedback.

We try to involve your peers & managers in your development journey to ensure validation of your progress and improve overall engagement between you and your teammates. I hope you understand the value it can bring. However, continuous reminders and a chat feature can help speed up the process.

Ashish S.

Need more attractive User interface

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

Pros

videos of relative matters.
review by your colleagues.

Cons

as you know that we are very much busy from morning 8 am to night 9 pm in work. also we are very much in use of mobile phone in daily life for mails, whats app etc. we need more attractive user interface so that i can more encouraging.
also we need we need less descriptive material to read and more graphical things. so that thing can be understand easily.

Response from Sproutlogix

Hello Ashish,

Thank you for you honest feedback on our platform.

We will surely take your comments into consideration for our future releases.

Will keep you posted about future updates.

5.0/10
Amarjeet C.

Communication development and personal grooming

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

Pros

I have account with LinkedIn and i'm in regularly surfing my profile. The software designed and developed is very helpful to us and enables us in our overall personality development.

Cons

As per my observation DeveLoop should provide us with the updated software study material, which should at as a ready reckoner .

Response from Sproutlogix

Hello Amarjeet,

Thank you very much for your honest feedback. Your feedback will help us further improve your user experience.

We're glad that our platform could help you build your personality.

Virender M.

feedback about DeveLoop

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

It is very good learning experience as I got to know about team handling and solution options based on different situations

Pros

Good learning experience and with accessibility at any time. Situation based learning

Cons

Not able to see the wrong answers and course material should be downloaded form so that weI can access while offline

Response from Sproutlogix

Hello Virender,

Thank you very much for your honest feedback.

Your suggestions regarding the knowledge check and the study material are very valuable and will surely be considered to improve your overall user experience.

Hitesh J.

Knowledge and Skill developer

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

In my current job, daily interaction with client is more importants. So software helped me a lot to develop the new skills in myself and after implimenting those skills getting results in business growth of organization as well as interpersonal skills development.

Pros

After using this software, it is easy to operate, expert's speech/lessons/examples are extremely at high level and impactable which helps to enhance our knowledge as well as personal skills.

Cons

Only one thing, we are not aware how to download the chapter/lessons to listen further when internet facility is not available.

Kavitha S.

Benefits of the DeveLoop training

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

Good..

Pros

It has made us recollect many of the policies which we are missing in our day today work schedule.
I have started following some of these now and feel them useful

Cons

They provide lengthy paragraphs to explain a content which is very time consuming

Response from Sproutlogix

Hello Kavitha,

Thank you very much for your honest feedback.

Your inputs regarding the length of the content have been taken into consideration and will surely help us further improve your learning experience.

We will keep you posted about any updates in our platform.

7.0/10
Judhajit D.

Develoop Change Management

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/03/01

It clearly depicts the practices we can adopt with team for making them understand change in management
how it will efffect the individual and the organisation as a whole

Pros

It is user friendly. The topics chosen are very important .

Cons

Sometimes it gets hanged and we have to refresh again.

Response from Sproutlogix

Hello Judhajit,

Thank you for your honest feedback on the platform.

Sincere apologies for the technical difficulties you've faced. We will ensure that this doesn't happen again. Feel free to reach our support team ([email protected]) in case of similar issues.

Will keep you posted about future updates on our platform.

Sproutlogix.Team

Rakesh R.

Overall development

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

Great experience.
Helps smooth development process

Pros

Self development
Team development process

Cons

Feedback waiting
Long wait for next level.