QRmaint Reviews

QRmaint

Facility & equipment maintenance management with QR codes

4.8/5 (5 reviews)
Florin I.

It is an intuitive and option rich CMMS app and webportal

Reviewed on 2019/09/27

I personally started using it for home equipment maintenance (ventilation system, water treatment plant desoftner and reverse osmosis, gas boiler, UPS, alarm system).
All in all is an easy to use CMMS and very intuitive. I have previous experience with SAP and IFS for work purposes and I must admit QRmaint exceeded my expectations for my needs.

Pros

The software is very customisable, you can change unit of measurements, define your own fields, create reocurring mainetnance and soon running hours based maintenance (I have been told by support).

A very useful thing is the creation of the equipment into a structure where data can be enrinch to each equipment (manual attachment, spare part list, installation date and warranty, etc).

I love the fact that there is an advanced webbased management and a lighter app version on a mobile device.

Cons

small improvements can be made and support team is very open and responsive.

Mike P.

Irreplaceable when reporting failures!

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Pros

We do not have technicians in our company. All failures are handled by external companies. QRmaint enabled us to report the defect by scanning the QR code. The service provider receives an email and confirms the acceptance of the application in our system.

Cons

We did not have any problems with the portal. New features are added on a current basis. Contact support is high and trouble-free. Reports could be more complex but it is reportedly included in the development plans

Jerremy D.

Software has moved us forward in terms of managing maintenance

Reviewed on 2018/01/12

Pros

When servicing office buildings it is important that tenants can easily report defects. Qrmaint provides this

Cons

A module for reserving resources would be useful. I talked with the founder and unfortunately it is not planned

Pawel Z.

Excellent product. Great customer services

Reviewed on 2018/01/17

Pros

I have been using QRmaint for the last 4 months it's user friendly and customer service is great. QRmaint team solved all my problems very quickly.
The application is an assistant for all inspections of our machines used in production.
Much easier for us to maintain assets.

Cons

Importing data from csv could be useful.
Maybe you'll create various reports related to assets in the future.

Sanjay M.

Excellent

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/09/05

Pros

Dashboard is excellent and informative..

Cons

Need Graphics, colour combinations is single, need multiple