MarketPowerPRO

Cloud based MLM software for network marketing companies

4,7
4,8
4,6
4,3
4,8
Kevin G.

It's a great company run by great people

Reviewed on 2017/09/21

Pros

I was asked to give a testimony about Multisoft. I thought that's easy it's a great company run by great people, but then I realized it's really about the team they have.

It simply started with me reaching out to the CEO of Multisoft about some pricing in regards to another software option for our company. The rest is history. He's probably one of the best CEO's I know. He's out front leading the charge. Leading by example both in customer service, sales ability out pacing his own sales team. Even when hurricane Irma devastated southern Florida where he resides and Multisoft is headquartered, he never lost a beat. No power, internet etc. He just kept it moving while are company was in the middle of a prelaunch. Any issues we had were taken care of in a timely matter exceeding our expectations.

The team is amazing! Over 30 years of experience, being worldwide in 4 countries, 5 offices, 60 plus employees with everything stored up in the cloud for security and safety. Speaking of the team. Amazing. It started with the support in regards to the compensation plan integration. Then over to other who's over the top in every way and I swear he never sleeps. They've got Amanda and Jessie just to name a few who are there for product set up and integrations etc.

Cons

Their customer support and help desk is incredible. It took me awhile to accept their system because I'm used to direct emails, but once I listened to him and started using their system everything clicked. Every request I've submitted has been in a timely matter.

In short I live by the principle of under promise and over deliver. Don't meet the customers expectations, but rather exceed it and that's exactly what he has done with his team and company Multisoft. In short to quote an old phrase: YOU GUY'S ROCK!!

David M.
Industry: Cosmetics

Highly Recommend MarketPowerPro

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

The performance of the software and the company has been flawless. The software functions as it should, is packed with features, looks great visually and is being continually improved and added upon. And new functionality always works. Their QA is great. Previous to using this product we implemented another software from a different company. After 10 months of nightmare problems it still was not properly operational and filled with problems. We terminated our contract and went with MarketPowerPRO and Multisoft. We were live in less than 30 days and the system has been flawless. Service and support has been nothing less than exceptional.

Pros

After having a failed implementation with another company we installed MarketPowerPRO on the recommendation of a respected industry consultant. It was a great choice and we could not be happier. We achieved more in less than 30 days with MultiSoft than we did in 10 months with the other provider, which was a costly disaster. The software is incredible and we could not be happier with its functionality, ease of use, ease of implementation and the support. And the monthly license fee is significantly less than our previous provider. I would highly recommend MarketPowerPRO and MultiSoft to you. You will not be disappointed with the software or the service. These guys are the very best!

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this product and the company. Flawless performance all around.

Response from MultiSoft

Thank you David, it is an honor to work with you and the Australiana Botanicals team.

Peter J.

What to expect!!

Reviewed on 2020/10/09

Oustanding! Or I would not be writing this heart felt review!

Pros

Here is the deal...anyone can sell you the software, period. Its what happens after the sale that really matters. Will the company you bought the software answer the phone, reply to your email in a timely fashion...that is the key! In the direct sales industry/MLM as a company you need to pivot as your salesforce evolves so its imperative that your software vendor does it job! The software must be user friendly and allow the client to be able to operate independently as much as possible making the immediate changes needed to run their business. The Multisoft Software/MarketPowerPro does just that ! 1044pro LOVES The TEAM at Multisoft!!

Cons

If there is one drawback with the software is that it is so robust and virtually do anything...Good news is that Multisoft has a global team to help you navigate and only use/access and enable what you need and disable what you don't need...

Response from MultiSoft

Peter, thank you, for the kind and humbling words, we are honored to work with you.

Thank you for selecting MultiSoft Corporation as your MLM Software provider and for taking the time to provide a review of our products and services.

We are honored to work with you and your entire team!

Have a great day, week, month, year, and decade, Peter!

Lisa R.
Industry: Arts & Crafts

Review after 60 days

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

This has been a tough one. We've tried very hard to make this work for us and we're struggling. Not because we don't understand software, but because we do and we did not have some of the functionality available to us that was promised on the initial call.

Pros

The integration with other products via API

Cons

There are so many things that make working in the system cumbersome and time-consuming. As a data person, this is very frustrating for me. I should be able to write my own reports, upload products, skus, inventory, etc.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Ronni M.

MPP: My Honest Feedback.

Reviewed on 2020/10/14

Overall, it's a good system. You can tell that hundreds upon hundreds of long hours were put into the development of the system and the content. I'm grateful for the product and the service, and the software team and the administrative team are very, very considerate and great to work with!!!

Pros

Once you start using it, you 'ease' into the comfort of using it. I am becoming more comfortable with using the system. The task list is a very helpful tool and it helps you to navigate through the tasks that you need to be working on.

I also love the dedication of the MPP Software Team! They are very knowledgeable and will go out of their way to make sure that you understand what you are doing and what you need to know. Also, we were learning the system during the uprise of COVID and the pandemic. The software team really worked with us and were very understanding and compassionate with everything that we were going through during that storm. I'm playing 'catchup' on things that I should have learned sooner but again, if I need them, they are there!!

Cons

Awesome system but some of the work needs updates. I think that it can be more simplified in some areas. But overall, I am not the computer person, so to have a company that can navigate me through various aspects of what I don't know or understand with their system is priceless!!

Response from MultiSoft

Thank you, Ronni, for selecting MultiSoft Corporation as your MLM Software provider.

Have a great day, Ronni!

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Eric A.

Best features, Best support, Best Time to Market

Reviewed on 2019/09/30

Official and the team were awesome to work with! We had the benefit of knowing what we wanted and mostly had all the graphics and other content ready to go. We also knew, due to a bad experience, what questions to ask, what features to specify and test and had a basic understanding of how these systems should work.
With all that, by the end of the first week of working with Multisoft, we already had a fully functional system and were into the nitty-gritty of tuning things. Everything we had a question or were looking for a feature, MultiSoft had an answer and in many cases exceeded our expectation of what the software would do.
They were fast, responsive, and anticipated our needs!

Pros

It had EVERYTHING we expected and wanted and more. It only took us 2 to 3 weeks to heave everything up and running.

Cons

Some things are hard to find (remember where they are). The Admin vs. distributer roles should have better separation and/or clarity.

Carl B.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

MarketPowerPRO is an AMAZING VALUE!

Reviewed on 2020/10/09

Our overall experience has been 100% positive with both the software AND the support & training teams. There has yet to be a feature we needed that wasn't available. There has yet to be an issue not immediately resolved. There has yet to be any reason to offer anything but grateful praise on this product and team. I've spent most of professional career in one form of sales or another. Had I not just launched a company that enjoys USING MarketPowerPRO, I'd be doing everything I could to get the opportunity to SELL it!

Pros

Virtually every feature you'd hope to find already exists in this software. IF, by chance, you dream up a function not yet offered, the support team works wonders to deliver it in record speed. I am usually longwinded when writing reviews, but the long and short of it is- This product and team are AMAZING!

Cons

I know this might make my review sound like it was written by MarketPowerPRO people, but I assure you, I am a paying client. That said- the ONLY Cons I've found to date are my own shortcomings. When I have trouble mastering a feature or learning a new skill, I get frustrated. The easy solution is to ask this great team for help. I tend to beat my head against the wall trying to solve it on our end rather than taking advantage of the great team here. (I am trying to learn to end this foolishness!)

Response from MultiSoft

Thank you, Carl, for selecting MultiSoft Corporation as your MLM Software Solutions provider. We appreciate you taking the time to provide a review of our products and services and look forward to many years working together.

Janeen B.

Amazing Team

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

The MultiSoft Team has been absolutely amazing to work with in all aspects!

We switched to MultiSoft as a result of our former software company not being responsive or helpful to our needs as a growing company. Since moving to MultiSoft, the ENTIRE MultiSoft Team has gone over and above in helping us. Whether it’s answering help desk tickets, creating reports, training or trouble shooting, the MultiSoft Team has been patient and incredible to work with.

I cannot - WE cannot - recommend MultiSoft enough for whatever your MLM/Direct Sales software needs may be. Our only regret is that our company wishes we would have moved to MultiSoft sooner.

The Transformare International Team

Pros

Easy to use.
Amazing support!
Quick response to help requests.

Cons

I can’t say there is nothing that I haven’t liked about this software.

Response from MultiSoft

Janeen and Tony, on behalf of the Global MultiSoft team we want to thank you for selecting MultiSoft as your vendor / partner for Transformare.

We are humbled and honored by your review of MultiSoft and our MarketPowerPRO MLM Software.

Robert Proctor
CEO - President

Randy M.

Surpassed expectations

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

The main problem that has been solved for us is the ease of doing business . Having a complete system that is simple to use and gives our distributors a great tool for their success. The support and service and truly surpassed our expectations. Even things that were not their problem they stepped in to assist us in getting them done. The level of expertise in all areas of direct sales is far superior to any that I have experience in the last 30 years of being in this industry.

Pros

What we like most about the software is the support that comes with it. You have the ability to control most things on your own which gives you the ability to adjust to the marketplace quickly. The ease of doing business for our distributors surpassed our expectations and even in this short period of time we can see more upgrades being added to an already robust system.

Cons

It can be a little complicated making some of the adjustments however the customer support is extraordinary in solving those issues.

Douglas A.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Excellent and Highly Customizable Software Package

Reviewed on 2020/10/23

MarketPowerPRO is a cornerstone of our online business, and it has been great overall. Especially when compared to the multitude of clunky software systems we have used in the past.

Pros

The MarketPowerPRO software has met our needs more quickly and completely than any competitors we have experienced in the past.

Cons

Their team is very gracious, intelligent, and willing to help us install any additional functionality to the software that we can dream up! However, they are usually quite busy, so we sometimes have to wait to get things added for longer than we would like. But in general, it's worth the wait.

Response from MultiSoft

Doug, thank you for the kind words about our MarketPowerPRO MLM Software and the MultiSoft team.

We are proud and humbled to be a part of the JIFU team and appreciate the opportunity to work with you, Jeff, and the entire team at JIFU. Most of all, we value the relationship we have developed between our two companies.

We look forward to the many years and to come continuing to work with you and your team as you continue to grow and expand internationally.

Josh F.
Industry: Financial Services

Proud partner for many years

Reviewed on 2017/01/27

We chose Multisoft's Market Power Pro early as a partner and they were upfront about their model, costs, limitations, and strengths. I am very pleased we went with Market Power Pro. They helped us plan from the beginning and they have been our software partner since the beginning of our company. They are responsive to our needs and their support team works very quickly to resolve any issue we have. If I had to start all over again, I would make Market Power Pro one of the first phone calls we made to get going. I am glad to have their partnership in our business

Pros

Mobile Friendly, Scales well, lots of features, responsive support team.

Cons

First learning the system takes effort, it isnt super intuitive

Tammi G.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Best Company, Best Customer Service!

Reviewed on 2019/06/21

The software it's self is excellent, BUT MOST IMPORTANT is the outstanding customer service you will receive from every single person at this company!!! Never have they let us down! They are by far one of the rare and true finds in today's society, they truly care about every person! Highly recommend MarketPowerPro and Highly recommend Multisoft Corporation!

Pros

It can be customized to YOUR specific Needs!

Cons

The Sales Tax Option was Avalara (Not a Good Option, Very High-Cost), HOWEVER, they have partnered with a Much Better Company...As Always, Multisoft is continually seeking the best for US.

Scott D.
Industry: Retail

AMAZING SUPPORT

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

Pros

Our rep and his team have been amazing to work with; customer support is the highest I've ever experienced in any industry. When I have a question, I get prompt responses. Whenever I had a concern, it was investigated and anytime I wanted to do something "outside of the box", the development team rose to the occasion. MultiSoft takes the time and effort to create relationships with their clients like that of a small business while providing software that could compete with any large business in the industry.

Cons

This was difficult to pinpoint. After significant thought and consideration, I would recommend that MultiSoft create a soft launch-testing platform to quality control all the processes before the system went live. Often, errors or glitches I experience were specifically due to my own omissions. The Onboarding Task List is very structured but after I completed all the tasks it would have been helpful if someone who really knew the system took the time to go through everything and test all the processes. Saying that, I received all the support I needed to correct my mistakes and create a functional, efficient platform.

Nancy N.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Nice Program

Reviewed on 2019/06/28

They meet our needs, they are friendly and responsive.

Pros

It has a myriad of features and automatically calculates all of the things you need it to for commissions and payout on different levels.

Cons

You need an internal IT resource to work with some of the systems intricacies. Also, the consumer store is quite basic.

Samantha P.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Krizma's fabulous experience

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

Pros

This software does at it says on the tin. A system that works with our growing business. The opportunity for additional modules. One of the best systems on the market and this is after we have tried a few. The support is phenomenal with a great account manager and superb back office support.

Cons

The amount of training required. Whilst this is most cases is a fabulous service I didn't have the time to commit to the training and being computer literate was able to find my way round pretty quickly.

Mark H.

Only Good Things To Say About MultiSoft

Reviewed on 2017/03/01

I have had an ongoing business relationship with MultiSoft Corporation and its President, for over 6 years. MultiSoft and I have collaborated together on many different MLM projects for the purpose implementing commission payment platforms for our mutual clients. I can say from experience that he takes a direct and personal interest in the company's clients and strives to ensure that MultiSoft provides only the highest quality of service and support.

PayQuicker made the decision to partner with MultiSoft because our mutual principles of marketplace integrity, delivering extraordinary value to clients, and delivering leading-edge technology solutions for the Direct Selling industry make this partnership an ideal match. Their process of on-boarding of our mutual clients is the smoothest we have experienced in the industry as their MarketPowerPRO single source MLM Software is a "once and done" for all of our clients. MultiSoft does not charge any setup fees to our clients as their "when you win, we win" approach to business has served them well for over 30 years.

Our partnership increases the ease with which direct selling organizations can expand globally and create happy distributors. We've had great success so far and MultiSoft has become PayQuicker's fastest growing referral partner. With only good things to say about him and MultiSoft, we would highly recommend you look into what MultiSoft can offer your business.

Shawna S.

Reviewed on 2020/10/14

This is a very powerful website that will be able to grow and scale with our company!

Pros

There is flexibility within the software to build out several different designs.

Cons

Some of the programming, especially in HTML, is difficult to use to get the website to look just like we want it. However, with the stellar customer service they have they help us out when we need it!

Response from MultiSoft

Thank you, Shawna, for taking the time to leave a review for MultiSoft Corporation!

We take pride in serving the network marketing industry and assisting our clients in achieving success.

Shawna, thank you for the relationship, the business, and the opportunity to work with you, Price and The Feel Great Company team!

Wally L.

Working with Multisoft and their Market Power Pro product

Reviewed on 2017/01/19

It is a real privilege to work with a professional and dedicated business such as Multisoft. The management and staff have worked diligently with us right from the very beginning. As with any business that is just getting off the ground there are always things that arise that were not anticipated or foreseen. Robert Proctor and his staff at Multisoft were right there the whole time offering solutions and assisting the process of working through every issue.

I can't say enough about the Market Power Pro software. It is very user friendly and easy to navigate. The support ticket system is efficient with fantastic follow up by the staff. I truly believe that our business would not be what it is without our partnership with Multisoft and the Market Power Pro software. This truly is the answer for today's Multi Level Marketing business.

Wally Lumley, Marketing Powerhouse

Carlos B.

Knowledgeable Staff and Prompt Responses

Reviewed on 2020/07/24

On a scale of 1 to 10, a definite 9

Pros

Full of features for the money and can be used internationally

Cons

There are a few little bugs but the team is very responsive in fixing any issues

Response from MultiSoft

Carlos, thank you for the kind review. We are honored for the relationship and to have the opportunity to work with you and look forward to many years to come.

Dmitry T.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Responsive and Knowledgeble Implementatino Team

Reviewed on 2020/10/09

Pros

Account Representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always works on making sure the deadlines are met and the requirements are followed.

A professional and thorough approach to specific requirements and outcomes as requested by the customer.

Cons

Software has a lot of functionality and it will take time to learn how everything works and effects other aspects.

Response from MultiSoft

Thank you, Dmitry, for taking the time to leave a review for MultiSoft Corporation and our MarketPowerPRO MLM Software platform!

Thank you for the relationship, the business, and the opportunity to work with you and your team!

Jim B.

Multisoft is the one! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 2017/06/08

Pros

In my 40 plus years as an industry professional, I have dealt with a lot of software development companies. In my opinion, Robert Proctor and his team at Multisoft are the best. They have the industry knowledge, the software framework and the skill sets that every new startup company needs in order to have a successful launch and ongoing support. If you are looking for a software company that can fill your needs, Multisoft is the one! I highly recommend them!

Gladys L.
Industry: Financial Services

National Credit Store

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/06/21

Improvement has been noticeable over this 1 year experience with Multisoft.
Overall, we are pleased to have them as our software provider.

Pros

New features and updates are constantly being added
Weekly calls to update you and listen to you
Staff is friendly and always willing to help
Our executive David, brainstorms our concern to provide best solution
Once familiar with system, it is easy to navigate

Cons

I feel Multisoft has much more features that are unknown to users since not everything is covered during training. It is more of a learn as you go experience.
On boarding task list completion was a cumbersome experience.

Denise O.
Industry: Retail

MarketPowerPRO is worth it

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

We benefited this the export side of the software. We will use every aspect of the software for sure. I would recommend it to any Company that is dealing with a lot of back office set ups.

Pros

It manages everything for your business very efficiently. The ecommerce platform is very productive for your company. The customer service is unbelievably awesome, I needed help many times and they were there. The customization that we needed for the Company was so easy.

Cons

It did take a little bit to get it up and customized. For people like me, that is not tech savvy it is a bit difficult in the beginning. Just had to give it time and be patient.

Gregory M.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

MultiSoft provides an amazing level of quality and service

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

We plowed new ground with Multisoft on setting up a Direct Sales Co-Operative, and their planning and onboarding process was wonderful!

Pros

It's been so well refined over so many years and clients, that there is not very many things it can't do... and the 24/7 customer service is invaluable in times of need!

Cons

We had to use our own outside web designers, but that was no big deal. Worked out fine.

Incredible Team!

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

Incredible

Pros

The support team is incredible and the functionality is pretty versatile.

Cons

Mobile application could be better as well as the ability from a retail perspective be more simplified.